It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magic_

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
First off hawaii boy, if your not a troll, and really do wish to ask serious questions here w/ serious answers, i would suggest respecting your fellow man on this board.
"...do you speak english really good? if not..go back to egypt" is childish, immature, and trollish...as well as rude. especially coming from somebody with SO MANY grammatical errors. you have no right to speak thus.

Your questions are so broad and generalized, and uninformed, that its hard for anybody to take you seriously, or for more than anything than just a troll. Blindly asked questions are looked down upon here. The educated question should be your goal. Go read up about all the things your interested in...nowadays its not hard, whereas a decade ago, finding information about this kind of stuff was near impossible. your lucky, that you live in this age where information is readily available.

your previous questions and statements have made it very clear that you have no idea what you are talking or asking about. why should people take the time to respond to your questions, when you havent even taken the time to build an elementary knowledge of what you seek? and y ou dont even take the time to be courteous...in your childish, ignorant, and immature way you just stroll in here, demand questions to be answered, and insult the people who tell you other than what you want to hear.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by yin_yang
First off hawaii boy, if your not a troll, and really do wish to ask serious questions here w/ serious answers, i would suggest respecting your fellow man on this board.
"...do you speak english really good? if not..go back to egypt" is childish, immature, and trollish...as well as rude. especially coming from somebody with SO MANY grammatical errors. you have no right to speak thus.

Your questions are so broad and generalized, and uninformed, that its hard for anybody to take you seriously, or for more than anything than just a troll. Blindly asked questions are looked down upon here. The educated question should be your goal. Go read up about all the things your interested in...nowadays its not hard, whereas a decade ago, finding information about this kind of stuff was near impossible. your lucky, that you live in this age where information is readily available.

your previous questions and statements have made it very clear that you have no idea what you are talking or asking about. why should people take the time to respond to your questions, when you havent even taken the time to build an elementary knowledge of what you seek? and y ou dont even take the time to be courteous...in your childish, ignorant, and immature way you just stroll in here, demand questions to be answered, and insult the people who tell you other than what you want to hear.
Well ying this topic has to do with magic the government uses and other peopel and societies such as the illumiti the money makers etc.

Can you find out something use full about the 1 dallar bil magic if it uses black magic.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thank you Tamahu sorry I was just in a bad mood, thank you.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Enkidu

Magic generally doesn't work as good as science, though.

Then it isn't real Magick.

Not only is real Magick a science, it could be argued that so-called "profane science", i.e., the science available in textbooks, is merely one branch of Magick. Occultists have claimed this for a long time, but it wasn't until Einstein published his theories on general relativity that the non-occult scientific community began to consider it.

Magick in itself deals with causation, but the theories behind it support both relativity and quantum mechanics. The scientific method is used in Magick, with the axiom that for a thing to be true, each identical experiment must yield the same result.

It is my firm belief that everyone beginning studies in Magick should have at least a basic understanding of physics and cosmology. To the layman, I always recommend Stephen Hawking's "An Illustrated Brief History of Time", or, if they have strong mathematical backgrounds, Einstein's "Special Theory of Relativity" and "General Theory of Relativity", along with Newton's "Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica".
Can I ask you masons illuminatis if you use magic right?

Cug

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawaii_boy

I'm not a mason or an Illuminati,

But yes, I do about 8-10 magical rites a day. And normally I do one or two "major" workings a month.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

I'm not a mason or an Illuminati,

But yes, I do about 8-10 magical rites a day. And normally I do one or two "major" workings a month.
Can you make people see things? as in the story before 17 posts before.

Cug

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Sure I can...

But it has nothing to do with Magick.

It's a time honored tradition of many teenage boys. You take your girlfriend to the haunted park/school/house/road/rock/what have you and precede to freak her out so she will grab on to you.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thank you Tamahu sorry I was just in a bad mood, thank you.

Well if you're actually sincere, then you're welcome.

Nonetheless, true indeed on all said yin_yang.

Originally posted by yin_yang

LMAO

It's one thing for a deer huntin', Chevy truck drivin', Miller Genuine Draft drinkin' redneck to tell someone to "go back to Africa".

But for a "Hawaii_boy" with a fruity avatar to tell me to "go back to Egypt", is just too much.
(even though I'm not African)

That was a good one.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Masons illuminatis use magic.But what is the name of their magic that they use.

Im candy_chimes_boy haha

Tamahu just foret what I said do you use magic and what is that in your avatar?Is that magic

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join