It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if...........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
not pull over... I cant drive anyway... if I was driving it would be the cops...

what would you do if you were in a room with bush and cheny with a mussle loading .50 cal and one bullit

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ask them kindly to leave and bring their guns with them.

What would you do if you asked someone for directions and they told you something super random and you ended up as a result of it married to a 400 pound beast of a man/woman because you were drunk, and met the directions guys again?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i never go to las vegas again, so i could not meet them again.

You have no choice but to have your last ever meal at KFC or McDonalds which do you go to?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Go to McDonalds, try to rob the place, and get shot by the cops so that I would never have to have that vile stuff touch my lips. Last meal anyway right?

WWYD if you woke up to the pain of your wife tearing your genitals apart with her hands and fingernails?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would snap her neck

WWYD if, Jamaica invaded the US and EU, taking out everything, and then enslaving us?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well Jamaica couldn't invade Russia anyway because Russia was too tough but..........lets say all the countries helped them or something and by some miracle this happened.................I would organize a rebel group and bring their rule down mercilessly.

WWYDI if Jurassic Park was real?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
not go there

what would you do if the power went out so after your nightshift when you were going to bed there was 130 degrees in the tent because the AC didn't work rendering you incapable of sleeping, and then at 6:55am the NEXT morning you were tired as hell and still had 5 hours left of your shift?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would drink the hottest coffee in the world and go to work

By the way, I totally agree with you on the Jurassic Park, I, too wouldn't go there! Without the Russian army, that is!

Ok, my turn. WWYDI you found out you were an alien with a mission to destroy mankind?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Destroy mankind, i could laugh about it over a coffee with the greys later on

WWYD if you answered the door and jesus was their and he asked if you could collect his mail while he was away?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'd say YES, I think.

WWYDI You were given the choice betwean being a virgin for life, or perishing within 30 days?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The question is not valid

What would you do if your diesel car was out of fuel, and all you had access to was a grocery store?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Id say thank god it is a diesel car or else id be stuck in the middle of nowhere 100 miles ago. Diesel!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Sett i marsj :-)

Hey Panzeroth, in Afghanistan? How's things down there? I'm from Norway too, but I've gotta speak english or else the mods will have my behind...

Hehehhehe ;-)

Oh, I forgot to ask another question hehe

What would you do if you had talked to the civil defense, and knew there weren't enough bomb shelters for even a quarter of the population in your country?

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
build my own deluxe shelter... obviously!

What would you do if the ats networkof sites went down and never came back?!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'd have fun with my backup copy of all the linked sites from ATS :-)

What would you do if your mother is so warped she accuses you of being sinful if you date a girl, and calls you a homosexual if you don't?

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
shoot her kneecaps off

WWYD if you were a clone

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'd find the original and tell him I'm better.

By the way since none of you answered my question of virginity or death I'll answer:
Virginity!

Ok, next question: WWYDI you found out your whole life was a deception?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I would...try and find out what was deceitful about it. O_o

What would you do if you found a walrus in your backyard? (Wow, I'm pretty random today.)

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'd shoot it.

:w:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Id have a tea party with it,lol

What would you do if you saw a guy having a tea party with a walrus?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join