It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if...........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
id die laughing and most likely joing the tea party

what would you do if you were allowed to go into area 51 and see everything but have to die when you leave, or go into area 51 and see everything but be able to live, but get harassed by the government for the rest of your life

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Id Rather be harssed than at leat you can get the word out of whats there

What would you do if you had a chance to leave the planet for the rest of your life and live on an alien planet

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'd stay on earth. No place like home.

WWYDI a rottweiler was chasing you? (Its ferocioius, its mouth is open, and it looks like its ready to kill you)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i would run to the tallest tree and climb it and throw whatever fruit is up there back down at it!

What would you do if your local supermarket started only selling

SPAM!!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i would have to start seriously considering getting a new house, somehwere far far away.

what yould you do if you read the exact details of a terrorist plot for an attack ( on ats obviously ) then it actualy came true, but it got wiped from ats

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Id personaly make sure ATs was put down for good (but of course ats would never do anything like that
)

What would you do if you could be US pres. for a day

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Marto_Bagg]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Run to Area 51 and see the UFOs, then I'd have a conference with all of my top people, and other govt people, all via vid conference so I could find them all over the world, and talk about some top secret stuff. I'd record the vid conference, and have a press conference talking about the vid conference, and giving away the recording for free. Then I wait to be killed.

WWYDI you in an tundra with nothing but a lightsaber and a dead Tauntaun?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

WWYDI you in an tundra with nothing but a lightsaber and a dead Tauntaun?

Complain about the smell, then id have a tauntaun hut to keep me warm.

WWYDI you had the opportunity to save a complete stranger, but you would most certainly die in the process. And you had no time to mull it over?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I would definetley save the stranger, 100%, no thought about it.

WWYDI you were given the chance to foresee your future?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Probably would not beable to turn down the opportunity, only I'd live to regret it.

WWYDI:

You seen an Old lady drop a Jackpot winning lottery ticket, without her knowledge.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Did she know it was a winning ticket? If not...

What would you do if electricity stopped working worldwide?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hide!

Would would you do if Davinci code was authentic. Thus proving Christianity to be based on lies.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would be relieved and hope religion in general fades out of existence in favor of more individual spirituality.

What would you do if Satan appeared before you and convinced you that he was real?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ask him what drugs I was on.

Would would you do if you were in a constant free fall screaming for your life, only to jump out of your sleep and realize your on a plane.. Scaring the hell out of everyone around you.

(Happened to me before)

Woke up quickly and jumped, only to realize I was still on my flight home. Its like you fall asleep and forget where you are. Very embarassing.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'd say "excuse me".

WWYDI someone snitched on you and got you in alot of trouble, and one day you corner the snitch in a dark ally?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe give them a dirty look or something. I'm not a violent person or anything.

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and everyone was suddenly totally open, and you could tell anyone exactly what was on your mind without any repercussion?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i'd go around and tell everyone that there mothers made a dry Spaghetti Bolongaise

what would you do if...
you were one of the Three amigos

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korsyn01
what would you do if...
you were one of the Three amigos

Id hop BACK over the fence and leave the Americans alone....

WWYDI if you were lost without any money, identification, and had filthy clothes on?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd rob the next person I saw of money, food, and good clothes.

WWYDI someone payed you $1000 to eat a bite-sized piece of poop?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmmm...... a thousand dollars huh, hell I'd do it. You see people on the internet doing it all day for free.

WWYDI you had a major case of herpes and the drugs weren't helping?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join