It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ex sf vets speaks out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Shame he hasn't been back to ATS to back up his claims, either as AVAW VET or SHADOWHART.
I for one would love to ask him some questions.

Perhaps this (linked below) is why said entity has not returned?
Warrant Out For “Ranger” MacBeth...

Coming from ex-PJ, save your questions, for said entity may not be returning anytime soon, especially since said entity has been debunked, like so much material and news-like reporting coming from the Left. Would not surprise me if said entity was not a Left plant.

seekerof

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Shame the page had no info on it,(problem my end?) but thanks for the link anyways.

I think he may be back. Maybe under another name. Look out for any posts that side with Jesse Macbeth. Maybe the mods could also keep a record of his IP just in case he tries with a new name? (I'm sure they will be anyways)

edit for update. Page now has info. Thanks

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This guy is truely turning out to be one interesting individual. Warrents issued for violation of protection orders which I assume would be the no closer than 500 feet variety. Assault in the 4th degree. This is one creepy little dude.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A little strange don't you think, that this guy spouts off about alleged atrocities in Iraq and all of a sudden, we have further allegations about massacres in several other locations.

I KNOW that things happen in the heat of the moment, been there, done that, (never to that extent though) and believe me it goes on all the time. It pulls a unit closer together and they tend to close ranks against all outsiders. But, I hasten to add, not all actions are illegal.

If you are being wiped out by a machinegun and you storm the bunker or trench and the guy puts his hands up right at the last minute because he knows he's going to get wasted, then if somebody slots him, tough sh1t! Slot the bludger! Nobody will question your actions.

If however you shoot the bludger a second or two later, then that is an illegal act under the terms of the Geneva Convention and the UK Rules of Engagement.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I know this is a little old but in searching the archives I have found a thread on the old IKON board discussing a member named Elyph from 2001.

The OP (Lorden), posted this:

LINK

"Elyph is for real on what he has been saying. his step father worked for bin laden in 98 on the bombing on the american embassy's elyph real name is jesse adam macbeth he lives in protective custody somewhere he wont tell me where. he is black and arabic his mom is black and his father is from baharain. he is 17 years old and started with his step father to join bin laden in 98 when he was 14 he has hacked into several government systems from the whitehouse to nasa he is very smart and sneaky but i dont get why he would post what he knowon the internet i dont think hr realizes are just doesent care how much danger he is putting himself in.

ask more if you wish "

-----
the druids shall one day rise again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Posts: 19 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 9:15 pm on Sep. 18, 2001

emphasis: mine

Is this the same Macbeth? Sounds like this prankster was around before the '03 ranger episode?

Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't find it.

Also,

according to WIKI he was arrested charged and plead guilty and will be sentenced in Sept 2007

LINK

Charge and guilty plea
On Friday, May 18 2007, a criminal complaint was unsealed in the United States District Court in Seattle, Washington, charging Macbeth with one count of using or possessing a forged or altered military discharge certificate and one count of making false statements in seeking benefits from the Veterans Administration.[32] The complaint alleged that Macbeth posed as an Iraq war veteran and illicitly collected more than $10,400 in benefits.

On June 7, 2007, Macbeth pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He will be sentenced on September 21

ED: add wiki info

[edit on 2007/8/26 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WheelsRCool

So, let me get this straight. Let's suppose the guy went through Ranger School AFTER he got to a regular unit. He can't have gone in as a RIP contract (guaranteed a shot at the Ranger Regiment right after AIT because he was in trouble with the law, which will disqualify you). So he graduated Basic, went to AIT (Advanced Individual Training), got to a Regular unit, served, then worked his way to Ranger School. He went through Ranger School, went back to his unit, he also would have had to go to Airborne School, it's required for the Regiment, then worked his way up to the Ranger Regiment. Then he went and served sixteen months in Iraq with the 3rd Ranger Battalion supposedly (I don't even think Rangers deploy that long), and somehow won all those medals in that amount of time? BULL. BIG TIME BULL.

]

I think Kerry has the record of 3 Purple Hearts and a Silver Star in 4 months.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join