It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ex sf vets speaks out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You would have thought that 'Fox News' would have jumped on this..Like its allready been said in a previous post,maybe they are doing their own research to make SURE this clown is a Sham...

This is from IVAW...

IVAW Statement on MacBeth Video Iraq Veterans Against the War recently learned of a video interview with Jesse MacBeth that directs viewers to IVAW’s website and phone number. IVAW was not made aware of the creation of this video program and our input on it was never sought by its producers. Jesse MacBeth is not a spokesperson for IVAW and any claims made by MacBeth about his service have not been verified. We are currently investigating these claims and will have a full statement pending its resolution.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
WHEW!

I was listening to Alex Jones use this for a source and repeatedly referring to it. I wrote an email to [email protected] with the information from this thread and almost immediately afterward, Alex says he got an IM from a co-worker saying that they are finding out its a fake.

Looks like I'm not the only one trying to help him keep his facts straight. That was surreal.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I hate guys like this Jessi Macbeth, he should grow up. why do people have nothing better to do

Alex has this really interesting story now, part of the NOVAD program, FEMA subverting churches telling pastors to instruct the congregation to "obey the government" in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

This stuff is really hotting up now. I think we need to set up a conspiracy network to defend against this. Only if people come together as a unit can we be effective in stopping all these plans they have, brain microchips? no thanks.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by AdamJ]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
Alex has this really interesting story now, part of the NOVAD program, FEMA subverting churches telling pastors to instruct the congregation to "obey the government" in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

This stuff is really hotting up now. I think we need to set up a conspiracy network to defend against this. Only if people come together as a unit can we be effective in stopping all these plans they have, brain microchips? no thanks.

Why not start a thread with this topic? Keep it away from the one that is being discussed now.
It should be interesting. Go for it.

I for one, am waiting for the outcome of what happens to Jesse Macbeth.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Most of the people who are against the Iraq War are people with good intentions. I accept that, I disagree, but accept that they have good intent. In what way does this fake think he's helping the cause? Of course, to all appearances, he's too stupid to know that eventually people are going to catch on, and lable him for what he is, a phoney of the highest, or lowest, order.

By connection, IVAW is going to be labled as well. Whether they deserve it, or not. So what good has this idiot done his stated cause?

Of course, this could be the next "great" internet hoax, and I fell for it. Oh well.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Why not start a thread with this topic? Keep it away from the one that is being discussed now.

There is already a thread about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just a bit more of an update on this thread.

As i mentioned before, Jesse Macbeth had the net tightening around him.

Have a read through this article. It adds further doubt as to his authenticity.

Maybe they should browse through ATS for more info?

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Not sure exactly when they stopped the 'go to jail or join the miltary' deal but I know for a fact it was before 1989...

That's when I went to boot and that exact question was bought up by our Company Commander during a mash (make a sailor hurt...lol) session...Long story, but the go to jail or military was not an option then and hadn't been for a long time.

This guy, as you have all already proved, is full of it.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It looks like Jesse Macbeth and his story have been blown out of the water.
IVAW Have released a statement accusing him of making false statements.

I have just found out that he has a page at Wikipedia. There is a long and detailed story about him there. Some of the links supplied make excellent reading.

I would love him to come back to this site and comment on what he has tried to do.
Keep your eyes peeled for someone called 'Shadowhart'. This is the same guy.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Bikereddie]

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Unable to edit my last post. For some reason the extra comments will not show.

Guess what? Shadowhart is among us, or at least he was. Look at this thread. It has a similar story to the one posted here.
He registered 10/16/03 and his last post under this name was made 28-10-2003.
Looks like this story has been in the making for nearly 3 years.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
great work you guys

When I first saw the video I was outrtaged at what I had heard. Immediately after watching the video I was left with a laundy list of questions ranging from his age to his dd214 to his completely wrong uniform. And I was all set to start doing the research to answer my questions and I get on here and you guys already did the work..lol

It's really a shame because things like what he said may actually be happeneing but thanks to BS people like this it makes it that much harder to be brought out and believed by the public..Way to go Macbeth.. way to screw it up even more.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
great work you guys

When I first saw the video I was outrtaged at what I had heard. Immediately after watching the video I was left with a laundy list of questions ranging from his age to his dd214 to his completely wrong uniform. And I was all set to start doing the research to answer my questions and I get on here and you guys already did the work..lol

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoyed doing it to be honest.

Have a further read at some of the links. This guy is gunna be hitting the ground very soon.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Not to kick a man when he's already beaten, but if you look closely on the DD-214 attached to the Wikipedia page, you can read in block 18 (in the original type), "has not completed first full term of service", and block 26 gives a seperation code of "30A", which I'm not familiar with. This guy is an incompetent, unspelling fool, and has brought me out of posting retirement to refute his claims. I have served my Country, and according to this guy's posted DD-214, odds are he's a deserter, from Basic Training.

This fool couldn't spell RIP (Ranger Indoctrination Program), let alone be "picked" for it. "Picked", he says? No, no... you have to volunteer. Everyone in my class was offered to volunteer.... graduation day from Basic Airborne School (Delta Company, 1/507 PIR, Ft. Benning, GA. in October, 1994), but I chose to take leave before reporting to my initial assignment.... 82nd Airborne Division, where I served my Country (and drank, pissed blood, and lost friends).

For anyone who wishes to know... But then again, I'm not the one making outrageous claims.

ALL THE WAY!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
sorry you had to come out of posting retirement..lol... but I'm glad you did SHADOW266

original quote by:SHADOW266
This fool couldn't spell RIP (Ranger Indoctrination Program), let alone be "picked" for it. "Picked", he says? No, no... you have to volunteer. Everyone in my class was offered to volunteer.... graduation day from Basic Airborne School (Delta Company, 1/507 PIR, Ft. Benning, GA. in October, 1994), but I chose to take leave before reporting to my initial assignment.... 82nd Airborne Division, where I served my Country (and drank, pissed blood, and lost friends).

My brother was also 82nd airborne and he fought in Granada. And from EVERY single military person I have ever talked to they are able to rattle off exactly what comapny ,division, unit, base, and dates. This guy has "F$%k you all" written at the bottom of the dd214 in the black area.

One question for you SHADOW266. What the hell would posses you to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?...just kidding.. I asked my brother that all the time. He said it was fun as hell. Not the fighting just the jumping

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23 One question for you SHADOW266. What the hell would posses you to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?...just kidding.. I asked my brother that all the time. He said it was fun as hell. Not the fighting just the jumping

I'd rather take my chances in the air than land with with Air Force. But hey, somebody has to drive the bus to war. Just kidding USAF!

Half the time, I had to be lifted up out of my seat with all the junk strapped to my butt, so as for jumping... it was more of a roll out the door falling maneuvre.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

original quote by:SHADOW266
Half the time, I had to be lifted up out of my seat with all the junk strapped to my butt, so as for jumping... it was more of a roll out the door falling maneuvre.

LMAO.... yeah I guess your right not much jumping with the kind of load that you guys had to carry. But still my hats off to you sir. Its a hell of a thing to"roll" out of a plane.
Out of curiosity how much did your gear weigh when doing a "jump"

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Stars and Stripes finally jumped on the band wagon - of course not mentioning that we did it here and we did it first.

Well done, my brothers in Truth.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun
Stars and Stripes finally jumped on the band wagon - of course not mentioning that we did it here and we did it first.

Well done, my brothers in Truth.

Just hoping and waiting for the big media news to carry the story.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
No use getting hot under the collar guys.

If this 'plonker' is for real, then we have a couple of issues:

1. He has let his country, his unit and his 'oppos' down - big time!

2. He should be charged with 'crimes against humanity', court-martialled and either put in prison and left to rot or better yet, executed.

3. His former unit should be pulled out of Iraq and quarantined and should be investigated by JAG. Any wrongdoing must be punished to the fullest extent of the law - and not just the poor squaddies, but officers too, irrespective of their rank.

If on the other hand as I suspect, this is just some potato peeling remf spouting off to make himself look good to the ladies, well lock him up anyway.

You Yanks have enough bad press without a gooner like this running around.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
No use getting hot under the collar guys.
If this 'plonker' is for real, then we have a couple of issues:

This guy ain't for real. He was booted out of basic training.

Check some of the links i posted. Most are updated daily. There are numerous sites up in arms about this fraud.

Shame he hasn't been back to ATS to back up his claims, either as AVAW VET or SHADOWHART.
I for one would love to ask him some questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join