It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a hoax? I hope so !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcin
Man, I hope that the NWO is real.

Yeah, why do you want a NWO ?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If NWO came to power we would achive great things. There would be no wars, no disrimination, the wealth would be gained from international trade. There are many reasons why the NWO should come to power. For me, the biggest reason is the big scientific leap forward and the advanced technology. If the NWo is real(I doubt it), and if all that stuff about aliens being here on earth and how they manipulated us with religion, magic, or some other things, it would mean that we've been living a lie. Wouldn't you like to find out the truth and move into the future or you don't want to because the current way of life is good for you and you're afraid of changes and what those changes would mean to you?
Now I know that many of you will say that NWO is a worldwide dictature and theres no running and hidinng. Well, if you lead a normal life and don't commit any crimes like murdering, robbing, and raping there's no need for you to run or hide.

Excuse my English, its not my first language.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No, THEY would achieve great things...For their own benefit & at the expense of everybody else. Unless, of course, you happen to be one of THEM.

If that's the case, I'd have no welcome for you...

[Edited on 3-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcin

Well, if you lead a normal life and don't commit any crimes like murdering, robbing, and raping there's no need for you to run or hide.

Yeah, it's allways starting like this : " If you are a good citizen, you don't have to fear us ! "

BS !!! We know the next step !!!

- Give your money if you want to be a good citizen.

- Do not complain about the NWO if you want to be a good citizen.

- Do what we ask you if you want to be a good citizen.

and so on......and so on....... FUC*% the NWO/OWO !!!

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
It's crazy. Lunatics propaganda or horrible true ?

Link

Everything has a grain of truth even the lies

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
you should know about lies

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Apparently no one knows about the inappropriateness of single line posts.

Or the immorality of wearing two sock puppets on the same hand.

Thanks for the bump of a thread with no sourcelink, tho.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm seeing more alarmist propaganda.

A word of caution to those who frequent such sites - you're filling your subconcious with negative imagery and associations.

Let's all play with puppies instead...or better yet - spend some quality time with out children.

(For you childless posters out there - have a brewski and invite a few friends over.)

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
It's crazy. Lunatics propaganda or horrible true ?

Link

Im lazy and havent read all the replies but what they mean by that is that the gold reserv isnt the American government anymore... its owned by privat investores.

Dunno if its true but the people who is supposed to stolen the money have all been in power of WAST amount of money, some calculations during the 1800 says that they own more then 50% of all worlds wealth...

The one thing I do know is that the place is supposed to be checked out every year by goverments personal but hasent been since (think it was) Roosevelt orderd a look.

But as I said, dunno about this... just heard about it.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by muglert]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
their may be some truth in the story you heard as it would make sense for a goverment to consolidate wealth such as strengthening companys and weakinging individuals it makes a lot of sense to make the rich richer and the poor poorer then the poor cannot stop a outside influence buying off goverments and taking compleate control and as the rich companys will be rich either way why would they bother themselves with asking questions

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
too bad,i now got a Page closed on the link you provided

wonder why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join