It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a hoax? I hope so !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It's crazy. Lunatics propaganda or horrible true ?

Link

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"Mr. C. continues. I'm not here to entertain or to be a "talk radio personality." I'm here for one reason; and that is because the Living God has instructed me to shout it from the roof-tops."
Religious fanatics make me laugh

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It is attributed to: ' "Mr.Sea" (real name known but withheld)' and ends by claiming that it will all happen during Clinton's presidency - so I'd go for "hoax" -"old hoax': even better.

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have received this crap in my email box.

I didn't know it was a hoax, but I'm happy to know it now.

And don't ask me who has sended the email, the adress does not exist anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ultra-Phoenix who it can be that is so desperate for something worthwhile to do that they resort to spamming this sort of garbage.
It's about time there was an examination -medical and academic- before anyone is allowed to use Outlook Express or Yahoo!

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Estragon, there is many funny guys ( and I don't know them )who like to send me this kind of BS.Fortunatley, they don't have my official email.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Bah there'll never be any NWO so long as there's Masonry around!

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Bah there'll never be any NWO so long as there's Masonry around!

Are u kidding ? NWO/OWO is a freemason dream !

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I agree with Tyler on this one.Mr C sounds as though he's about to have a nervous breakdown.

Religeous paranoia can be caused by the over zealous believing that they can only achieve legitemacy by suffering persecution in an "End Time".Create you're own "End Time"scenario and you will have your Raison D'etre

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Bha...I don't want to have my own " End of times " scenario. I just want to know what's going on. And my " raison d'�tre ", I have it. It's my daughter.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Not you Ultra

The Mr sea on the link.

As for daughters. I'm kicking my heels waiting for my wife to start contractions.Females are always late.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok !

No problems. But don't use any french statements anymore. I speak french ( BUT I'M NOT A FRENCHIE OK ??????????
)

That's why I was thinking that your post was for me.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You mean that was French.I thought it was Spanish.......SACRE BLEU!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
You mean that was French.I thought it was Spanish.......SACRE BLEU!!!!

AIE CARRAMBA !!!

Who told you that it was french ?

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Only joking.

But some French phrases like raison d'etre have a bigger meaning in English than the translation reason of being.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 05:22 PM
link   
We are using english phrases to, like " last but not least " or " way of life " or little word also, but ATS will change it to this one " SHOOT ", so I can't write it !

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sure you can, Phoenix...A little bit of creative substitution of alphanumeric characters is all you need; $#|+ or @$$, d@|V|n, etc...Just pick up a few tricks from those posters that use an abundance of |33+ $P3A|<

Originally posted by FreeMasonBah there'll never be any NWO so long as there's Masonry around!

Gee, does that mean that all of those conspiracy theorists who've figured that Masonry is one of the most publicly known "fronts" for the Illuminati & NWO are all wrong?

Originally posted by John bull 1Females are always late.

I agree...Whenever we need to run some errands, my wife is *never* ready to go; She always waits until the last *second* to finish those last *minute* preparations to be ready...

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Sure you can, Phoenix...A little bit of creative substitution of alphanumeric characters is all you need; $#|+ or @$$, d@|V|n, etc...Just pick up a few tricks from those posters that use an abundance of |33+ $P3A|

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Man, I hope that the NWO is real.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Why? Do you actually *like* being a puppet on someone else's string?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join