It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will no one listen to William Rodriguez's story (more importantly, why did the 9/11 Commission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Amazing.

The 9/11 Commission, NIST, the FBI, CNN, the mainstream media, no one cares what he has to say. Well, that's not totally accurate; CNN interviewed him at his home and released a thoroughly edited account, and the 9/11 Commission OMITTED his testimony from the final report!

William Rodriguez, a 9-11 Survivor

It's a long read, but he has an incredible story to tell.

From the link:
"Nearly two hundred people, most of William's friends, were in the restaurant that morning. None of them survived. Not only did he lose his job on 11 September 2001, he lost most of his friends."

"William had worked for the New York Port Authority for about twenty years. He was in charge of the three stairwells - A, B and C. They were narrow and without windows. There were also 150 elevators in the building. He knew the building well. His job included the maintenance of the three narrow stairwells in the class "A" building - WTC1, the north tower."

So, this guy undoubtedly suffered a lot of pain in the aftermath of 9/11. He also knew the building pretty well, after working for the port authority for 20 years.

I don't want to post excessively
, but if you read the story, it is pretty incredible. He describes a number of explosions in the building. Hell, he even said at first he thought they were from generators blowing up, but subsequent explosions made him doubt this.

Ok...last quote
'A fellow worker Felipe David came into the office. "He had been standing in front of a freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries." The skin on his face had been peeled away by the heat of the blast and he was horribly burned on thirty-three percent of his body. "He was burned so badly from the basement explosion that flesh was hanging from his face and both arms." William asks: "How could a jetliner hit 90 floors above and burn a man's arms and face to a crisp in the basement below within seconds of impact?"'

Hey, William, I dunno either.

I also don't know why the Commission felt no need to include his testimony in the final report. Or why NIST, the Feds, and the media don't want to hear what he has to say. He says that in Puerto Rico, his native country, he can tell his story uncensored. Why not here?

Is it because his testimony is quite contradictory to the official story? Is it because his story can stir up so much emotion? What is it?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can't help wonder what would cause a fiery explosion in the basement if not the fuel? And what purpose would it serve in demolishing the towers when it occured at the moment of impact which was much earlier?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I can't help but to wonder how that has anything to do with the questions he raises in his post. His testimony should have been taken into account for the investigation, unless they were discriminating what they reported, for some reason.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I can't help wonder what would cause a fiery explosion in the basement if not the fuel? And what purpose would it serve in demolishing the towers when it occured at the moment of impact which was much earlier?

Huh?

Even though Bsbray pointed out the obvious, I still gotta respond. Are you high? The fuel that DIDN'T get consumed in the fireball dripped down 80+ stories to the basement, where it settled in a big pool, then exploded, all within seconds of the plane impact?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The fuel was atomized and when it ignighted the fireball travled down the shaft.

There were a number of peolple who were burned from this.

Before you get all dewey eyed at Rodriguez's claims, don't forget about the other engineers.

www.chiefengineer.org...

BTW, let's not get into a whole discusion of what a 50-ton press is again, ok?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
BTW, I wonder if Rodriguez enjoyed his meeting with Chavez on his trip to Venezuela?

There's a sucker born every minute. . . .

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
The fuel that DIDN'T get consumed in the fireball dripped down 80+ stories to the basement, where it settled in a big pool, then exploded, all within seconds of the plane impact?

T don't think you are going to have any trouble convincing this guy that jet fuel traveled down the elevator shaft.

On September 11, at approximately 8:46 in the morning, I was in an elevator, somewhere between the 78th and 101st floor, in tower 1 of the World Trade Center. I had left my wife, Karen, and our three children, Katie then age 13, Joshua age 12 and Jodi age 10 at about 7:15 that morning and was on my way to my offices on the 104th floor, where I was employed as Vice President and Tax Counsel in charge of national and international tax matters for Cantor Fitzgerald.

The elevator was ascending when, suddenly, I felt it rocked by an explosion, and then felt it plummeting. Orange, streaming sparks were apparent through the gaps in the doors at the sides of the elevator as the elevator scraped the walls of the shaft. The elevator burst into flame. I began to beat at the flames, burning my hands, arms and legs in the process. The flames went out, but I was hit in the face and neck by a separate fireball that came through the gap in the side of the elevator doors. The elevator came to a stop on the 78th floor, the doors opened, and I jumped out.

. . .

The doctors explained to Karen the nature and severity of my injuries. I was particularly at risk because the fireball in my face had seared my windpipe and lungs and I had inhaled a large amount of jet fuel, leaving me particularly prone to life threatening infections. I have since been told that my chances of survival at that moment were roughly five percent.

www.9-11commission.gov...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
The fuel was atomized and when it ignighted the fireball travled down the shaft.

There were a number of peolple who were burned from this.

Before you get all dewey eyed at Rodriguez's claims, don't forget about the other engineers.

www.chiefengineer.org...

BTW, let's not get into a whole discusion of what a 50-ton press is again, ok?

You're serious, aren't you?

Atomized fuel? Falling fireball?

Did this fireball also cause multiple explosions?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

. . .

I was particularly at risk because the fireball in my face had seared my windpipe and lungs and I had inhaled a large amount of jet fuel, ..

www.9-11commission.gov...

Wait a second. He inhaled jet fuel? Thought the jet fuel was burned and blown in a fire ball. So there was non burning jet fuel where he was and somehow he inhalated a large amount of it??? Huh!?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I remember the eye-witness accounts of jet fuel "cascading" down the elevator shafts. Those accounts were reported in the first hours after the attack, so I put a lot of weight to them. So the burning-liquid fuel made it as far as the lobby via the elevator shafts according to those accounts.

And I wonder myself why Mr. Rodriguez was not allowed to testify at the Commission hearings. According to statements he has made since 9/11, there are others that can corroborate his account, so it seems they all should have been brought before the Commission. Or at least deposed.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210
Wait a second. He inhaled jet fuel? Thought the jet fuel was burned and blown in a fire ball. So there was non burning jet fuel where he was and somehow he inhalated a large amount of it??? Huh!?

What do you think a fire ball is?

It’s a cloud of burning fumes.

Not all of the fumes are burning at the same instant.

Have you ever lit a barbeque with lighter fluid?

If you use too much fluid, can you smell it even though it is burning?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

You're serious, aren't you?

Atomized fuel? Falling fireball?

Did this fireball also cause multiple explosions?

Did you read my post with the quotes from the survivor who was burned?

Are you laughing at him?

Are you rolling your eyes at his pain?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
YOu can read about him and other survivors in the book 102 minutes, and it clears up alot with the eyewitness accounts. It was reported by numerous people that flames shot down the elevator shafts filled with fuel.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
How come no other survivors heard explosions like this guy???

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
perhaps you should see all the reports that the 9/11 comission refused to listen to. He's not the only one saying they heard explosions before the towers collapse.

You should look at all the cut videos from the media that clearly show multiple explosions before the collapse. Especially that one from Naudet with a Firefighter on the radio saying there was another explosion and what not.

Nguyan. Sometimes I think you play this game of denial on purpose. Are you in someway involved in the Bush coverup of 9/11?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What do you think a fire ball is?
It’s a cloud of burning fumes.
Not all of the fumes are burning at the same instant.
Have you ever lit a barbeque with lighter fluid?
If you use too much fluid, can you smell it even though it is burning?

so he inhalated the fireball and a large amount of it .. which was supposly burning jet fuel...!?
Or he inhalated jet fuel ..the one left ..after the fire ball but then he did most part not inhalte jet fuel but the products of the burned jet fuel.

Yes you can smell a substance that is still not burned and has a way to gas outside the fire but between smell that unburned substance and inhalate a large amount in a wild fire I still see a little different.

see I dont really doubt that this was a fireball of yet fuel would be logical (if there is a free way for the feul to go down there preconditioned) I only am a little surprised how they could tell that definitve that it was jetfuel and how he could inhalate a large quantity of it. when it was all burning. So maybe it was not all burning or it wasnt really meant as expressed.

well not that importand..that were just my thoughts when reading that.

back to the thread topic:
so yes why does no one of the official want to listen to the number of reports that claim a basment explosion and investigate this? But as well you can ask why do they not want to address all the open inconsistencies that summed up till now?
Or why didnt they really investigate anthing that should have been investigated and simple created a report that answers as well as nothing?

Indeed they do not care much to have satisfying answers. But they care a lot to make use of the tragedy as much as they can.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The whole crux of the Rodriguez argument is based on his claim that he heard two noises while he was in the basement.

He states that he was told that the second noise was the impact. He does not know that for a fact, therefore his claim is hearsay, and not proof of anything.

It is much more likely that the first sound was the impact, and the second was the fuel-air mix blasting down the shafts.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
fuel miraculously finding it's way down the elevator shaft after the fuel already exploded in the collision wouldn't have blown all the windows of the lobby though.

That whole thing about fuel making it down the elevator shafts as it already exploded in the upper floors doesn't make much sense either. Everything exploded at once so if there was anything going down the elevator shaft it would have been fire but that doens't make much sense either.

The argument of fuel making it down the elevator shaft doesn't hold water Howard.

Fuel or burning fuel isn't possible of blowing out the windows in the main lobby. Watch the Naudet video for yourself. When they arrived 5-10 minutes after impact did you see any fires in the Lobby? Of course not. Just blown out windows which wouldn't have occured by fuel or burning fuel from the elevator shaft.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Let’s not forget the Mike Pecoraro interview. He was lower down in the basement levels and barely noticed the impact.

Deep below the tower, Mike Pecoraro was suddenly interrupted in his grinding task by a shake on his shoulder from his co-worker. "Did you see that?" he was asked. Mike told him that he had seen nothing. "You didn't see the lights flicker?", his co-worker asked again. "No," Mike responded, but he knew immediately that if the lights had flickered, it could spell trouble.

Granted, he was probably wearing ear plugs while grinding, but you would think that he would have noticed a bomb going off.

His co-worker made the call and reported back to Mike that he was told that the Assistant Chief did not know what happened but that the whole building seemed to shake and there was a loud explosion. They had been told to stay where they were and "sit tight" until the Assistant Chief got back to them. By this time, however, the room they were working in began to fill with a white smoke. "We smelled kerosene," Mike recalled, "I was thinking maybe a car fire was upstairs", referring to the parking garage located below grade in the tower but above the deep space where they were working.

His story is consistent with the building getting hit by a plane and the jet fuel traveling down the elevator shafts.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
fuel miraculously finding it's way down the elevator shaft after the fuel already exploded in the collision wouldn't have blown all the windows of the lobby though.

That whole thing about fuel making it down the elevator shafts as it already exploded in the upper floors doesn't make much sense either. Everything exploded at once so if there was anything going down the elevator shaft it would have been fire but that doens't make much sense either.

Everything did not explode all at once.

The bulk of the fuel in the wing tanks would have been directly in line with the elevator shafts. Furthermore, much of that fuel would have been liquid when it hit the shfts.

Liquid fuel doesn’t burn, the vapors do.

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley

The argument of fuel making it down the elevator shaft doesn't hold water Howard.

Fuel or burning fuel isn't possible of blowing out the windows in the main lobby. Watch the Naudet video for yourself. When they arrived 5-10 minutes after impact did you see any fires in the Lobby? Of course not. Just blown out windows which wouldn't have occured by fuel or burning fuel from the elevator shaft.

Have you ever made a potato cannon?

[edit on 10-5-2006 by HowardRoark]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join