It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top 5 Biggest Monsters/Killers In America (and globally)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Gamara is higher on the list than Godzilla and Mothra is higher than them both.

Well Crakeur me ol' scooner pilot I'll give you gamara being higher on the list than Godzilla but Mothra? Really?

Seriously all Godzilla would need to beat Mothra is a very large flashlight and a giant rolled up newspaper.

Godzilla holds the flashlight up distracting Mothra. As the giant Moth flies toward the flashlight...whammo and smush! with the Tokyo Daily Herald.

IMO of course.

Spiderjzilla

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
all mothra needs to do is fly into godzillas kitchen. get right up in his face and do the moth flutter. Godzilla will then smack himself silly trying to catch the damned moth.

godzilla down, mothra lives

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

all mothra needs to do is fly into godzillas kitchen. get right up in his face and do the moth flutter. Godzilla will then smack himself silly trying to catch the damned moth.

Ah the old moth flutter freak out (which I believe originated in Hokaido); touche sir.

Perhaps we should just add Giant Monsters in general to the list.

Though I'm not sure if that would include Giant Robots as well. I think we all know the problems a giant robot run amok could cause. Especially one funded by the tobacco industry.

I'm pretty sure the giant robot business has been outsourced to India though so maybe we should add Giant monsters, Giant Robots and the outsourcing of the giant robot building industry to the list.

Or maybe just outsourcing in general which would include all industries not just the manufacturing of giant robots and (of course) the legions of cyborg-monkey ninjas that go with them.

Spiderj

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
cyborg monkeys are a myth

giant robots are freakin scary but they don't do much damage beyond the whole destruction of buildings thing

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

cyborg monkeys are a myth

Sure you say that now, but when the cyborg-monkey ninjas crash through your bedroom window smoking cigarettes, pushing prozac and modified corn while taking tech support calls via their blue tooth headsets and slicing up your new dresser from ikea with their fda approved laser guided ninja swords we'll see what is myth and what is not.

Oh yes we shall see...bwa hahahahaha!

Perhaps we should add monsanto to the list.

SPiderj

[edit on 5/3/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
oddly enough, I was lying in bed last night, flipping thru the channels and what did I come across?

Godzilla vs. Mechgodzilla.

I started cracking up.

try explaining to your wife that you are laughing at a cheesy godzilla movie because some conspiracy geek (no offense spider, I'm one too) mentioned the monster as one of the all time biggest killers.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
try explaining to your wife that you are laughing at a cheesy godzilla movie because some conspiracy geek (no offense spider, I'm one too) mentioned the monster as one of the all time biggest killers.

Outstanding! And no offense taken I am a massive geek and a bit of a dork though my leanings aren't quite spazzy or nerd like.

So we're agreed. We will add to the new list;

1)Monsanto
2)Outsourcing
3)Giant Monsters (and robots) but not cyborg-monkey ninjas.
4)Religious extremists.
5)Tobacco (I type this as I light up a smoke by the way)
5a)The FDA
5b)Bad diet and excersize habits.
5c)The public school system
5d)Celebrity Culture (including reality tv ala the bachelor and American Idol)
5e)Bottled water that has ingredients other than water in them.
5f) The 24 hour news cycle

Though if we could contain all the monsters on monster island that would take care of that problem...but they never stay on monster island do they.

Well I think we've done some good work here. I'm gonna go make a pie chart of this....mmmmpieeee.

Did I forget anything?

Spiderj

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
mother nature should be on the list there spiderj. that biyatch has been killing people for centuries.

oh and cotton candy. little known fact. WWI and II were actually fought for cotton candy rights.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

mother nature should be on the list there spiderj

Or perhaps what we've done over the years to make her so mad should be on the list.

As for the cotton candy yes I remember this from my alternate history class in fifth grade. The fight for control of the cotton candy industry is what lead to ww2.

Which of course is where the old expression "Never get between a luftwaffe captain and his cotton candy" came from.

SPiderj

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj "Never get between a luftwaffe captain and his cotton candy"

new sig line

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So lets see if I got this right. I go to church, pray for the people of the world to live well and know God, prayer at home and in my head all day long, and this makes me a threat to human civilization? Religion is not the cause of land disputes, it is the mask used by false believers in order to hide the true intentions of land disputes, business, money, resources.

Rome went around Europe to gather luxury, mineral, and food resources as well as taxable land for the finance of their empire. Before Christ their beliefs were simply to try and explain away the world of natural phenomenon as well as keep the unwitting populace into subversion.

Crusades were fought by false believers who's war was in a direct conflict with the actual ideals of their beliefs.

When was the last time Hindus used their religion to justify a war? Buddists? Whenever there has been the claim or record of a war being fought for the religion of ones society, it can be apparant the acquisition of resources and taxable land were the true reasons of war by the leaders of such empires. Much like it is today. Not much has changed it seems...

anyways I am sure yall would love to see me dragged out of my home and beaten for the threat of practicing my religion privately poses to human lives.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hah! thanks crakeur.

And Dyepes I'm not sure who that was directed at, but if it was directed at me we put religious extremists on the list not religion in general.

Nothing wrong with a little religion, just don't like people killing over it...whatever the religion.

We also put giant monsters on the list so take that for what it's worth.

Spiderj

[edit on 5/4/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
GREED and Selfishness

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I disagree Spiderj (not about the monsters). Religion in general should be included. Because without it we wouldn't have extremists and other "false believers" who corrupt and co-opt the faith for their own usage.

While the crusades might have been false believers, it was still based on religion. As was the Inquisition. Religion was the reason given for exterminating the jews in WWII. Murder in the name of religion has been happening since the first person looked up to blame someone other than himself for tripping over his own two feet.

I'm not accusing anyone or knocking any specific faith. Yes Buddhists have never killed in an attempt to get people to convert. Jews haven't either. But Christians and Muslims have been for as long as their faith has existed.

Just like all muslims aren't terrorists, all followers of a faith aren't murderers but the fact that the faith(s) exist has resulted in more murders than robots and monsters combined.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Religion in general should be included. Because without it we wouldn't have extremists and other "false believers"

It's an interesting point. But is it the factor of the religion or is it a factor of the type of personality prone to zealous attitudes.

I would think an extremist personality is more about pushing their own agenda under the guise of a certain belief system (Religion, Science, Politics, that whole crazy raw foods movement) if you take religion out of the equation wouldn't these people just latch on to something else?

In a world without religion we'd just be one step closer to a holy war between the followers of Starbucks vs. the heathen hordes of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

My point being it's not the relgion it's the people, the religion is the substance they wrap their hatred and fear around it could just as easily be wrapped around something else.

IMO of course and as always.

Spiderj

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
what? Juan Valdez isn't good enough for you.

I am officially declaring war on behalf of Juan and Master's Choice.

Those Sanka freaks are on their own.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I am officially declaring war on behalf of Juan and Master's Choice.

Actually I can't stand starbucks and to a lesser extent coffee bean.

7/11 and Winchells makes an excellent cup of joe.

I think Starbucks and Coffee bean just made the list.

And in honor of Stephen Colbert let's add bears to the list.

Spiderj

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
1.Poverty
2.Lack of water
3.Unemployement
4.Cancer
5.Aids

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
1. The Pharmaceutical/Drug Companies
2. The Meat & Dairy Industries
3. The Tobacco Industry
4. Religion
5. The Bush Administration

Anyone disagree? If you do, tell me why.

Well for sure I agree with 3 and 5.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The biggest killers in the World are as follows:
1. Heart attacks
2. Chuck Norris

3. Cancer

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join