It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project/Steven Greer a hoax?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anyone ever think that maybe, just maybe UFO Watchdog is a disinformation website? It seems to me that they are so quick to discredit everything about ufo's. I havent visited the sight in a while, but are there any cases they believe are true?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
yes they have both a hall of fame and a hall of shame on their site. Both are about the same size.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Disclosure is coming, it makes people nervous. It makes them talk a lot of bunk. No matter how hard anyone tries to discredit the Disclosure Project, they will not be even remotely close to bringing enough evidence to prove the Project is a fake. It is going to take more than a crappy hall of shame to make me think otherwise

Ufowatchdog

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Greer's disclosure product was not a product of his imagination. The people up on the podium were not talking nonsense they were talking about the very bizarre they had beeen part of here and there. 9/11 slowed down the press interest of the disclosure press conference.

Dallas

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dno117
Anyone ever think that maybe, just maybe UFO Watchdog is a disinformation website?

Yes. I firmly believe that. That was my immediate gut reaction. They're a load of rubbish.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Awsome I cant wait, does this mean it will be posted on the web on the 9th or they will be broadcasting it in a theatre on the 9th, when will we get to see it?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dno117
Anyone ever think that maybe, just maybe UFO Watchdog is a disinformation website? It seems to me that they are so quick to discredit everything about ufo's. I havent visited the sight in a while, but are there any cases they believe are true?

Yeahhh good point. What makes you think UFO Watchdog is serious and honest? What if this site is pure disinformation? I mean guys read all the names posted in that website. Ok few of them can be hoaxers and maybe even product of counter intelligence. But for heaven sakes are we going to believe anybody? All the information is out there, we've got brain; can't we think on our own about this things? I don't think we're sheep and stupid to name somebody hoaxer and liar (like in the case of Greer, DP) right away coz UFO watchdog says so... Puuulllliiizzzzzzz !!!!!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Schaden]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
great call guys, I guess the answer is like Martha Stewart always say, never do this

www.internettime.com...

Use a variety of sources.

I found one other forum that was discussing it

www.ufoevidence.org...

any other sources on this matter are Welcomed! The more the merrier!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well just the same, I think they should give polygraphs.
The whole project is above board but I don't feel comfortable relying
on Dr. Greer's assesment of their individual credibility. The field is rife with hoaxers and
publicity hounds. A polygraph to check for honesty would be helpful if not totally conclusive. Cliff Stone should go first.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello,

UfoWatchDog is a shame. I already stated this and i will not waste some time and repeat myself about this pathetic website. Low Orbit, just ignore this website, do your own research and reach your own conclusions

Everyone claiming the DP a hoax, clearly have to look at the all stuff from a more "human" point of view. All the things Mr Greer and other brave people have gone through to pursue the truth. This is by far the best proof of sincerity and authenticity. Have a look at "The Untold History of the Disclosure Project" video if you want to understand that.

Schaden, why do you think Clifford Stone is a hoaxer ? There is no proof of a hoax here. Because his testimony is one of the most unbelievable one ? You know, if there are alien crafts flying over our heads, there are certainly some beings inside driving them... You really have to keep yourself opened to the most stunning possibilities.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by Musclor]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
steven greer is a sham....all of his information revolves around arrogant, baseless claims of knowledge from high level authority figures that he and only him have close personal contact with.....in his recent interview on the paracast, his absolute insanity is showcased and his overwhelming lack of understanding of propulsion physics shined

this guy has some sort of complex, plain and simple..

he's a joke of a human being and a parasite to the feild

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I quit Verizon in 2006 and I know for a fact that their fiber optic technology was taken off of whatever crashed in Roswell NM in 1947. Army R&D gave what Colonel Corso described as a fiber optic cable to Bell Telephone laboratories (known now as Verizon) and told them to apply for the patent and get the project developed. I left Verizon because they are using this new technology to steal identities, mine included and all I get from every faction of law enforcement including the US secret service, Attorney General, FBI and local police is a cover up. They would not even take my report even though I have a paper trail 16 years long proving what I am saying. I am still getting W2's saying Verizon is still paying me and I don't even work for them. I have identified the working relationship between JP Morgan Chase and Verizon and it dates back to the Roswell Time and Chase was involved in my identity, money from my bank account and frivilous levies resulting in everything being stolen from me. What did law enforcement do? Nothing. The FBI says they don't handle this. Go figure. My bank account and everything is still being stolen from me til this day and no resolution has been offered. every time I complain, another Government agency steals money or my identity from me. i can prove everything in this post.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
okay....so then go ahead and prove it

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Pretty disparaging to see such comments on UFO Watchdog. I know the owner of the site well, and he's a good friend. There is no "disinformation" there, only facts which if were nothing but slander and nonsense, he would be sued.

In fact he was. By Sean David Morton.

And UFO watchdog won, because his facts were accurate and truthful.

Royce is very careful and thoroughly researches what he puts up. Because it's his backside if it isn't right. He knows this. Like myself, Royce feels the subject is important, and deserves credibility. He points out BS where he sees it.

This is the oft problem in UFOlogy (if one can even give it a solid formal title anymore). Accountability.

In a word, there is none. This is without question THE #1 issue in UFO research circles. The public has a VERY short attention span, and more often then not, people come back into the UFO spotlight after being soundly shown to be fraudulent, untruthful, etc.

However these days there's a more disturbing trend: the devout. These days you can "out" someone for wrongdoings or very suspect issues, and the fans of said individual don't want to hear it, ignore it, or hurl the stones at those pointing out the severe problems.

There are (much to the shock of some) rules of evidence. What doesn't pass the filter has to be discarded. It's really that simple.

However, people want an answer so desperately, it seems these days they'll accept any, from any direction.

In my mind, until such time as we're willing to stand up together as a majority and dispel the nonsense and empty claims (such as Greer has leveled many times over many years) this "field" if one can call it that...is doomed.

This subject has never been so divided, in the 20 years I've been active. I realize to many this is still a faith based belief. I'm not stupid. But when some are so willing to move their faith so easily and without questioning, I find it disturbing of people in general.

Ask yourself a truthful question in your next quiet moment: what are you in this for?

Your answer will speak volumes to the state of this field, if you're honest with yourself.

So, rather then disparage someone for information they present, do your own and see if they are right. Again, you have to be honest with yourself about your UFO "celebrity". If you're not going to be, don't bother yourself with facts. Your mind is made up.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello,

UfoWatchDog is a shame. I already stated this and i will not waste some time and repeat myself about this pathetic website. Low Orbit, just ignore this website, do your own research and reach your own conclusions

Everyone claiming the DP a hoax, clearly have to look at the all stuff from a more "human" point of view. All the things Mr Greer and other brave people have gone through to pursue the truth. This is by far the best proof of sincerity and authenticity. Have a look at "The Untold History of the Disclosure Project" video if you want to understand that.

Schaden, why do you think Clifford Stone is a hoaxer ? There is no proof of a hoax here. Because his testimony is one of the most unbelievable one ? You know, if there are alien crafts flying over our heads, there are certainly some beings inside driving them... You really have to keep yourself opened to the most stunning possibilities.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by Musclor]

If I had to draw a little list up, it would include most of the UFO watchdog list, except for Dr. Greer. He is not a fraud. These people on the UFO watch "list" are even bigger slim buckets than what you read! I know this from personal contacts, But that is what watchdog does, not me...so back on topic...I have spent a fun weekend with him, at no cost !. I attended a conference in the UK with him and he is a great gentleman and speaker, as well as promoting fitness to me, more than anything else and not UFO cult activity! It was hard to keep up with him as he loved to walk very fast everywhere we went. My wife was equally charmed and she kept up! He answers any question you ask with clarity and he and i agree on many remote viewing projects, as well as agree to disagree on other topics. I can not speak to his UFO "calling" or whatever it is , but, it is more likely a CSETI thing that his "group" does. I know a lady in her 80's, Dorathy Izzatt, who has manifested lights in front of some of us who visit her, and it was real, although very unexplainable..of course!. but they were definately unidentifiable, flying.. lights!...Steven Greer is open to one criticism from me re: dislosure...All the witnesses were "Military" ! Check it out! And why is that? Only DOD??? And why not have the government's own NASA videos of the STS-75 "Tether"-UFO encounter included in "Disclosure".??? I know for a fact that Steven Greer took a video deposition from Martyn Stubbs, as well as copies of the NASA UFO sequences that are all over Google Video. None of this made it to "Disclosure". Yet Greer was 100% on board and sought out Stubbs!???
So nobody's perfect! But Dr. Greer even gave 'free' medical advice to me..a very good person ( good bedside manner,Dr.) ..from someone who actually has met the man!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't think the Disclosure Project was a fraud. I think some of the witnesses are frauds. I think Greer is a fraud. But some of the witnesses and people working on it had good intentions and were honest--they just didn't know enough not to trust Greer.

Why wasn't the NASA tether footage used? Because, as Jeff Ritzmann so ably explains here:

blog.valiens.com...

those are not UFOs but tricks of the camera.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The tether footage is a lot more debatable than many of the witnesses at the press conference, as you say. And your point about camera trickery is merely a small part of that debate.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Philip3

I was there It was encouraging; just talking with press whose personal stories of trying to report over the last up to 20 years and beign given the media version of men in black "you don't want to write this; you want to do that otehr story you're working on..."

Despite the past's bloody history of muted intimidation and unreported deaths, the new wave, buttressed by who knows what network of protectors (there has to be IMHO) leads me to believe that it's finally just a matter of a decade or so before Disclosure.

Amen.

We need for the ones who are right to heal from years of ridicule, at best, and the stubborn ignorant in denial to writhe with their own personal demons in the face of reality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join