It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Israel Have Nukes???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Any WMDs that the US sold Saddam prior to the 1991 invasion were long since degraded and useless by the time 2002 rolled around.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
UHHHH

Some of the Weapons stored in the US inventory are well over 30 years old and still kept in the US inventory.

In fact, most Nukes are well over 10, 20 even 30 years old.

www.lanl.gov...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
I have no problem with Israel having nukes "now" because they have had them for years and not used them. If I am not mistaken, they had them during some wars and still restrained from using them even when most of the middle east was lined up against them.

I am also not aware of Israel making any official proclamation that any other country should not exist. The same can not be said about Iran.

I don't think thats good enough reason for someone to have a WOMD. Supposedly IRAQ had WOMD before we invaded , so then why did we invade if they already had them? Israel took Iraq's Nuclear facilities out years ago even before they had a chance to start up.
Yes but they have threatened to use them many times before using veiled threats. Listen, albeit yes these idiots have made open public opinions in regards to their feelings about Israel, but just because Israel is smart enough not to make public their opinions does not mean that they harbor any love whatsoever for their neighbors and their "guests" (The palestinians)
I don't need for a mugger to tell me he wants my money and wallet when he sticks a gun to my head.
What would having an unknown amount of missiles aimed at you 24/7/365 tell you? What would cutting off supply lines to innocent civilians for days at a time tell you?What would years of threats and promises of border crossings and air strikes if you don't do what they want tell you? That shows there is love there? I hardly think so. If you can honestly say whats being done to the Palestinians isn't outright genocide and an unsaid proclamation of someones hatred towards another race, then I really don't know what to say. So fine...Israel has not used their WOMD's yet, but can you or anyone else ever guarantee that they won't use them in the future and ask questions later just because they THOUGHT someone or something was a threat? Just look at us and our big mistake with Iraq and we are supposedly a superpower. Do you actually put that much faith in such a small country to be accurate in their need for the use of a WOMD?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Your thought, opinions and ideas are wonderful on here.
They are however simply that, your opinion. The facts are simple....
1. The country of Israel has never threatened to use nukes
2. Iran has
3. Israel has NEVER made an unprovoked attack on Palistine, only ever retalitory strikes in response to cowardly acts of homicide bombings.
4. Regardless of what anyone may THINK... the fact are exactly that...facts
5. Iraq was in progress of wiping out an entire segment of people, (the Kurds)
6. We stopped that

"Just the facts mam"

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
Your thought, opinions and ideas are wonderful on here.
They are however simply that, your opinion. The facts are simple....
1. The country of Israel has never threatened to use nukes

As I said they may not have done so in a straightforward fashion but their mouthpieces always haveas well as their own citizens and supporters who always brag how they will blow the **** out of anyone that even tries to hurt them.
Plus lets not forget this all time favorite veiled threat stated by Ariel Sharon :
'Arabs may have the oil, but Israel has the matches'

Israeli and American officials have admitted collaborating to deploy US-supplied Harpoon cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads in Israel's fleet of Dolphin-class submarines, giving the Middle East's only nuclear power the ability to strike at any of its Arab neighbours.
The unprecedented disclosure came as Israel announced that states 'harbouring terrorists' are legitimate targets, responding to Syria's declaration of its right to self-defence should Israel bomb its territory again. Source

2. Iran has

Iran has no nukes that they can threatan Israel with.

3. Israel has NEVER made an unprovoked attack on Palistine, only ever retalitory strikes in response to cowardly acts of homicide bombings.

Israeli forces assassinated Hamas leader Abdel Aziz Rantissi last night, in what appeared to be the start of a campaign to destroy the organisation before Israel pulls out of Gaza as part of a US-sanctioned deal. That deal, agreed last week, would allow Israel to annexe large areas of the West Bank in exchange.
In a move that immediately attracted widespread condemnation, including from Foreign Secretary Jack Straw who described the killing as illegal, Rantissi was killed with two aides as missiles slammed into his car.

'The British Government has made it repeatedly clear that so-called "targeted assassinations" of this kind are unlawful, unjustified and counter-productive,' Straw said last night. Source

I beg to differ. There have been numerous occasions where there were attacks and you will always see the word 'ALLEGED terrorist' as an easy out.

5. Iraq was in progress of wiping out an entire segment of people, (the Kurds)
6. We stopped that

Yes we stopped that but killed about 200x more then what he supposedly killed. Hes on trial for killing 128 people. If in fact he actually killed more , then why aren't those charges also there?Seems unfair to me that here it is you say Israel has a right to retaliate on suicide bombers , yet Saddam Hussein retaliating against terrorists in his own land attempting to assasinate him is not ok and considered the act of a genocidal madman?

I'm not trying to bust your chops here but if you say facts are facts then we cannot ignore some facts and acknowledge others selectively. To say Israel is 100% right and their neighbors under the same situations are wrong is just plain wrong. They are all in the wrong plain and simple. Iran, Iraq, Syria,Israel, and Palestine and should be treated equally across the board. Thats when we will finally end this crap. By taking sides we only perpetuate it.

Pie

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

As I said they may not have done so in a straightforward fashion but their mouthpieces always haveas well as their own citizens and supporters who always brag how they will blow the **** out of anyone that even tries to hurt them.
Plus lets not forget this all time favorite veiled threat stated by Ariel Sharon :
'Arabs may have the oil, but Israel has the matches'
[
The unprecedented disclosure came as Israel announced that states 'harbouring terrorists' are legitimate targets, responding to Syria's declaration of its right to self-defence should Israel bomb its territory again. Source

Again your opinions not based on fact.
Fact
1. Body count of civilians in Iraq war. 38,000
www.iraqbodycount.net...
2. Saddam killed/Murdered 70 to 125 civilians average a day for his total 8000 days in charge for a total of 560,000 to 1,000,000 total..(were they all trying to kill him?)
wais.stanford.edu...
3. Does Israel stating that they will protect themselves bother you? If so, check your priorities....and again where is your proof that Israel will use Nukes?
And last but not least...
yes...560,000 to a million deaths is the act of a homicidal madman.
There you go...FACTS, Links to facts and figures.
Saddam used chemical weapons, Israel hasn't..
Iran threatens the use of Nukes,,(when they get them..ok?) Iarael hasn't
Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq have all attacked Israel without provocation (because they are Jewish) and Israel, although they have Nukes, never Nuked anyone.
www.unitedjerusalem.com...

There...now those are facts, not opinions, not emotions, just plain facts.
It is easy to spout propaganda, easy to SAY anything, but when the FACTS are totally against you....well

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
cmon, pieman! hamas is a known terrorist organization those missles had every right to find their way into his lap...it's not like hamas is this innocent little group that hasnt done anything wrong !!!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
If you can honestly say whats being done to the Palestinians isn't outright genocide and an unsaid proclamation of someones hatred towards another race, then I really don't know what to say.

I find this statement quite ridiculous and completely misinformed. Do you know what genocide is ? Seems not.

gen·o·cide

The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

www.answers.com...

NOw, if the Israeli's really wanted Palestinian genocide, then they would hvae done the job years ago. This is a curious form of genocide the Israeli's are practising, the first case I know of where the population went up

What the Nazi's did to the Jews, the Turks to the Armenians,The Hutus to the Tutsi's - that my friend is genocide.
Oh isn't it the Palestianians which ahve been calling fro the destruction of the Jews, not Israel, the Jews.

Your throw away statements have no weight here.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
I find this statement quite ridiculous and completely misinformed. Do you know what genocide is ? Seems not.

NOw, if the Israeli's really wanted Palestinian genocide, then they would hvae done the job years ago.

Whatever you say. I really don't care what your definition says or your timeline for genocide. All wordplay. They are not stupid by far, they do it slowly and extremly calculated. Its a lot harder now a days because they no longer control the media and hundreds of palestinians now blog, share pictures and news internationally.If you choose to close your eyes thats fine. I choose not to close mine. I guess you are one of those that believe Amnesty International is just another group thats anti-semitic and doesn't report the truth either. Just type in Israel and see what pops up on their search bar. Then type in Iraq and Iran...they have about the same amount of pages of complaints and human rights issues against each one of them.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
cmon, pieman! hamas is a known terrorist organization those missles had every right to find their way into his lap...it's not like hamas is this innocent little group that hasnt done anything wrong !!!

If you are going to tell me that political assasinations are legal and justifiable I really don't know what to say. I guess if thats your attitude then don't be so shocked that someone will strap a bomb belt on and walk into a crowded street. Both are extreme and both lead to the deaths of innocent people.
Yes I know all about what Hamas used to do, I also know what the PLO used to do, , what Black September used to do , and I know what Irgun used to do and all of them done in the name of freedom , a right to have a place to call their home and a right to be treated fairly and humanely. Push people to their limit and this is what happens..It happened here over 200 years ago as well....thousands upon thousands died. All for freedom. If both are not forced to stop, expect it to suck us all in sooner or later.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

If you are going to tell me that political assasinations are legal and justifiable I really don't know what to say.

it was not a political assaination it was a terrorist assasination hamas is not a legitimate political party thats what the whole problem is now..no one will deal with them because they are terrorist's

Yes I know all about what Hamas used to do,

are you telling me they no longer support terrorism ???

[edit on 2-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

NOw, if the Israeli's really wanted Palestinian genocide, then they would hvae done the job years ago.

Whatever you say. I really don't care what your definition says or your timeline for genocide. All wordplay. They are not stupid by far, they do it slowly and extremly calculated. Its a lot harder now a days because they no longer control the media and hundreds of palestinians now blog, share pictures and news internationally.

Erm, you were the one who said genocide and quite clearly you are wrong, simple as that. It would have to be the strangest genocide in teh history of man as the Palestinian population is increasing, LOL. Obviously you don't understand the meaning.

So please in future stop this pathetic ranting, telling fibs doesn't serve this board

If you choose to close your eyes thats fine. I choose not to close mine. I guess you are one of those that believe Amnesty International is just another group thats anti-semitic and doesn't report the truth either. Just type in Israel and see what pops up on their search bar. Then type in Iraq and Iran...they have about the same amount of pages of complaints and human rights issues against each one of them.

So because I don't agree with your bizarre rant based on your misconception of what genocide is, I am closng my eyes LMAO. Whatever you reckon friend.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

don't be so shocked that someone will strap a bomb belt on

i bet your wearing your belt right now!!! arent you!! i bet your sitting at your keyboard wearing that belt

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

i bet your wearing your belt right now!!! arent you!! i bet your sitting at your keyboard wearing that belt

Sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Mossad...not today. My non-support of Israel makes me a terrorist?
Sorry but I don't support terrorists at all..Israeli tactics included.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Erm, you were the one who said genocide and quite clearly you are wrong, simple as that. It would have to be the strangest genocide in teh history of man as the Palestinian population is increasing, LOL. Obviously you don't understand the meaning.

Ahh I see so I guess that would mean you do and of course that you are right. OK If you say so.

So please in future stop this pathetic ranting, telling fibs doesn't serve this board

Oh sorry I didn't realize you were the voice of ATS..my deepest appologies sir

So because I don't agree with your bizarre rant based on your misconception of what genocide is, I am closng my eyes LMAO. Whatever you reckon friend.

No more bizarre then your ideas I would say. As long as you believe yourself to be right in your mind though thats fine by me..more power to ya. I guess by your count each time a bomb is dropped or a when a tank rolls over a child ,new Palestinians emerge from the ashes like a Palestinian Phoenix maybe!

Maybe one day when your city decides to bury solid wastes , diseased culled chickens,sewage, factory chemical wastes and other such poisons in your backyard where your children can get to them and you have to drink the water after that crap seeps into it ,try to sell your crops after growing it in and around that crap and eat from the crops grown in the soil that has that stuff in it you might change your tune. Color it any which way you want, they want them out of there if they have to shoot, crush, starve,murder,assasinate,wall,forcibly evict or bomb them out.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
no your support of terrorist like hamas makes you a supporter of terrorism israel has nothing to do with it

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

no your support of terrorist like hamas makes you a supporter of terrorism israel has nothing to do with it

Yeah I guess just like Im on all those boards being anti-Israeli.

Maybe now you can start a thread "An ATS member is a Hamas Guy Threatening Israel With 5,000,000 Warheads!!!!111"
I think your tinfoil hat has a crease in it. Refoil quick before rays do any more damage.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yeah I guess just like Im on all those boards being anti-Israeli.

Maybe now you can start a thread "An ATS member is a Hamas Guy Threatening Israel With 5,000,000 Warheads!!!!111"
I think your tinfoil hat has a crease in it. Refoil quick before rays do any more damage.

i wouldnt do that to you... your going to have enough trouble on this board with the stand you take without my constant nagging ...the position you take on this issue has probably left your picture hanging on the pin board of some FBI agent or CIA operative looking to make his first terror bust

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

i wouldnt do that to you... your going to have enough trouble on this board with the stand you take without my constant nagging ...the position you take on this issue has probably left your picture hanging on the pin board of some FBI agent or CIA operative looking to make his first terror bust

Whatever you say Mr. Mossad. You and whoever else that support all the murderous governments they want, could come at me...still wouldn't make me change my mind with whatever threats of CIA/FBI/Mossad.Your threats are benign. I see plenty of people here who feel the same way and many more getting tired of double standards and favoritism being shown , only to have our men/women being killed for a government who refuses to give other humans a fair share. Won't last for too much longer. Even Jews are calling for their government to cease the inhumane treatment of the Palestinians. Maybe one day you will get a clue and see the light, save people, instead of inciting fear and posting messages calling for WOMD strikes and attacks. Try posting messages that are productive instead of counter-productive.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

No more bizarre then your ideas I would say. As long as you believe yourself to be right in your mind though thats fine by me..more power to ya. I guess by your count each time a bomb is dropped or a when a tank rolls over a child ,new Palestinians emerge from the ashes like a Palestinian Phoenix maybe!

Excuse me, I can't believe I'm reading this. So you are saying that the morbidity rate from Israeli action is greater than the birth rate of the Palestinaian people ? So what you are saying is that the Israeli's kill more than 100 000 Palestianians a year, that is what is required to wind the population back.
Oh hang one for the 3RD time, 2the Palestianian population is increasing - gee can't argue with facts.

Maybe one day when your city decides to bury solid wastes , diseased culled chickens,sewage, factory chemical wastes and other such poisons in your backyard where your children can get to them and you have to drink the water after that crap seeps into it ,try to sell your crops after growing it in and around that crap and eat from the crops grown in the soil that has that stuff in it you might change your tune.

Hmm, welcome to the 3rd world there are hundreds of millions of people who live like that and worse, this isn't specific to the Palestinian people. Yet despite what all the evil Israeli's have done, their life expectancy is 72, on par with many western countries.

Color it any which way you want, they want them out of there if they have to shoot, crush, starve,murder,assasinate,wall,forcibly evict or bomb them out.

LOL, got any more adjectives to ad to that ? ridiculous

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join