Should Israel Have Nukes???

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
Since when does King Abdullah speak for the entire ME? Most countries there would cut each others throats if the USA was not in the region and a magnet at this time. Actually many Shias and Sunnis are still killing each other every day.

Here is a link to one video, pay attention what he says at the very end. But it probably won't matter what he says anyway.

video death to Israel

since its the arab plan which saudi and others agreed to

also who was doing the translation for the video (sorry have to ask)

was watching it all and he says Israel is evil , the spawn of staten

but when it comes to the end he says the people say death to israel
wouldnt he just say death to israel.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Daedalus3,

The information you seek would be highly confidential. Any information published would be speculation. I do know that the Israelis have gone to great lengths to protect their stockpiles. This even to the extent of shooting down an airliner which strayed over the storage site. I recall the event but not the year this happened but I use this to illustrate the seriousness of the topic.

Just speculation on my part but I dont think the Israelis have weapons to spare putting on demonstrations for the Arabs.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6

PS VK_man

I would never quote Jimmy Carter. He is without a doubt one of the most out of touch presidents the USA has ever had. Bush will be right there beside him but Carter must really be losing it in his old age.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by on_yur_6]

, i never like pro-israelis like you who blindly support israel... and i would give carter more credibility than you ...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
either everyone has access or noone ,

but what sickens me is that only a few contries cares if israel has nukes,

well anyways ,

just wanted to point out that rumsfeld sold the reactors iran / north korea uses today
busy busy busy man he is , ,

mabye the cleaning should start a the other end of the table for a change

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The answer is simply yes. And u guys are not to smart who say the stole it, the Brits stole it. Then gave it away. Dude and USA stole the colonies from GB. GB stole Aus. GB stole from India. I am very glad they are a country. And I wish they would not give back Gaza or any other land they won from their enemies. They did not steal that land either, they were invaded they took some land from the invaders fair punishment for their enemies.

Until all the countries trash nukes the good guys should have some.:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
not to derail the thread or anything , but :

lets cut to the chase - isreali nukes do not bother me one iota

french nuclear weapons OTOH , thats an entire nother story

who the hell let the fooking surrender munkies have nukes ?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Should Israel have nukes? Don't know myself, but if they should, then EVERY other country should also, just to be fair.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
NuclearPaul you are joking right?

Did you not know that all countries goverments are not good. Israel is has an overall good govt. They fight terrorism etc. Israel cantnot use them in a bad way theyare too close to their enemies to use them because they value their life. So should Iran (terrorist organization) or Somalia (ran by terrorists) or Syria (supports terrorism) have nukes? They do not value their life, they want to be martyrs they do not value their life they would be glad to kill every human on Earth. Israel is not a threat to the good ppl of the world. Some countries are. Do you not get it?
Or do you think Israel is as evil as anyone?

Long live Israel!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well... Some can argue that Israel is an illegally occupying force that was put there by the British.

But that's beside the point.

Should Israel have nuclear weapons? I think the question should be if Israel should let everyone else know that they have nuclear weapons.

You cannot use the argument that Israel is fighting terrorists. Just keep in mind who funded Al Qaeda and the Taliban in the 1980s, heck, the CIA even set Bin Laden up with everything he wanted. But what for? To fight communism! Now since the Soviets have been dissolved, terrorism is the new evil force in the world.

Now Israel even has their own little Berlin Wall. It's pathetic.

Nuclear Paul is right - if we want nuclear weapons as a true deterrent, then all the other nations that we in the West consider 'evil' should have them as well, right? MAD?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No Israel should not have its enormous mega sophisticated and ILLEGAL nuclear arsenal. Look it up folks....

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join