It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS underground railroad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
First and foremost: I am not suggesting a resistance against anything and I am not suggesting anything anti government.

Maybe some people who have a means of doing this could set up a sort of underground railroad type thingy for ats members if god forbid one of the many powder kegs in the world just so happens to blow. I guess it would be very hard and expensive though... but worth it if say nwo came into power or we got invaded or nuked or something... If anyone happens to have a bomb shelter we could put that on. I doubt anyone does but you never know.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thats a good idea, but I doubt anyone would put their position, because that would compromise whatever secracy was avaliable.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I gues that thats true...

maybe if it was done in person but face it being a 13 year old I cant go friggin ne where...

If only we had a secure means of comunication...

do you know anyone who designs computers that could possibly make a bunch of custom computers that are not backdoored and that could link all of these up... also if they could fit into a briefcase/suitcase that would be nice. (as in lead lined case that holds specifically the computer and is fingerprint/voicepatern oppened.

yay for secret agent crap!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey, I am only 16, age doesent matter, if you are wiling to die for your cause, then thats enough.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm not saying I cant do anything but I'm saying that I cannot meet people in person. Thats why it would be nice to have another way of communication aside from ats, email, and instant messaging. all of these are vulneable due to the backdooring of all windows systems

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You shouldn't say things like "ready to die for the cause". It's bad luck. I'm ready to fight the New World Order with every means possibly at my disposal, but I am not prepared to die for that cause, because I don't plan on dying by the hands of some friggin' FEMA merc. Nobody should think like that, because if we are prepared to sacrifice our lives to stop them, then there is no point in fighting, as the end will be the same. Choose your battle so that you won't have to sacrifice your life, instead.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm not saying blindly sacrificing my life but more that I'm willing to fight to the death. Anyway there wont be such a great choice as far as what battles to fight...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Those kind of networks are very dangerous, and the people within them have to have the utmost trust for each other. The people on ATS don't even know eachother, it'd be difficult to (hypothetically assuming the NWO did come to power) trust another person that says they used to post on this site to bring them into your house, hid them from the authorities, and risk the life of yourself and everyone around you because of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If I could do it I would. Any way there has to be a few people willing to do this. Why not hold events for atser's in england and the united states to bring people a bit closer together using donations from members...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've heard from survivalist types that one thing they recommend you do is find about 5 people that you absolutely 100% know that you can trust, based on years of experience, and make a deal with each other to help each other out, no matter what happens. Then, whether it is some NWO come to power, or something less scary, but still a huge problem, like your car breaks down in the middle of the highway, and you need to call someone you know will pick you up, or that sort of thing, that you can rely on them completely, and trust them, even with your life, if it comes to that.

There's a lot of people on ATS that I respect and enjoy talking with, but I don't think I would trust anybody here to anywhere near that degree. (no offense; I would have to meet you in person and get to know you that way before I could make that call) I've only met one person from ATS, who I went to high school with. In fact, it was he who introduced me to ATS in the first place. I trust him quite well, but do I trust him this far? Hard to say.

Anyhow, could you trust someone who says 'oh yeah, I posted at ATS lots of times, I'm dragonsdemesne (or whoever they claim to be)' and just let them into your house, based on that? Probably not...

Your idea makes sense, though, about creating a network to help each other out. What I'm saying is that it might be better if you worked out something like that with people you knew in person, rather than some people on the internet that you think you know. Heck, I might be a black-ops CIA agent just waiting for you to set something like this up, and infiltrate it...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
true... unfortunately we hardly ever meet... maybe someone could have a pot luck for atsers at their house!
we could use our ats passwords and everything!!! only problem is how to get their. I can get cheap tickets from my dad cause he works for united airlines (YAY!!!)

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
I'm not saying blindly sacrificing my life but more that I'm willing to fight to the death. Anyway there wont be such a great choice as far as what battles to fight...

This is really quite Off-Topic, but I want to give a crash course in choosing your battles, because people here I think is far too willing to sacrifice their own lives to stop these dogs. It's not that difficult to fight and stay alive, really, as long as you stay away from open battle.

First of all, the New World Order doesn't know you or I exist. The Net gives some privacy at least, albeit not much. We're ghosts as far as to our non-existence - they can't kill us unless they know we're here, right? So, we will stalk them, study them, and wait for the right moment, the right battle. You see, since they cannot kill you, you have plenty of time to find out where to strike at them to make it really hurt them. Then, when you've found this battle of yours, you strike at them, and strike hard, with all you got. They are confused, and in the confusion you...disappear.

That's the way we should fight them - and stay alive. End of lesson.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by David_Reale]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Your IP is tracable back to you

go and download tor and privoxy

google search for tor

[edit on 4/23/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
First of all, the New World Order doesn't know you or I exist. The Net gives some privacy at least, albeit not much. We're ghosts as far as to our non-existence - they can't kill us unless they know we're here, right? So, we will stalk them, study them, and wait for the right moment, the right battle. You see, since they cannot kill you, you have plenty of time to find out where to strike at them to make it really hurt them. Then, when you've found this battle of yours, you strike at them, and strike hard, with all you got. They are confused, and in the confusion you...disappear.

Be very careful.

As the in house FSME for this joint, posts that are along the lines of "battling the enemy" can be dangerous. I know what you are trying to say, but outsiders with agendas can see it otherwise.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Be very careful.

Extremely careful.

Think Non-violent, The power of Numbers and Media exposure.

See How far are you prepared to stop the NWO?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If an NWO cabal came to power over the world, and some 'guy' showed up on my doorstep saying "I'm fighting the NWO, I knwo you from ATS, please help me" I'd probably have to put a bullet in his head, because the guy is obviously a NWO agent trying to crack such a network OR entrap people into helping him so that the NWO can be justified in killing them.

Thats probably the best course of action for anyone here. This is a public board, and IF there's an NWO, they'd be easily able to monitor it, and they'd, if they are like conspiracy theory alludes to, would undoubtedly 'test' people in this way.

So, if a NWO cabal does take over the world, definitly execute anyone claiming to be part of an ATS underground railroad, because it will protect you from the NWO, and you'd get to take out one of those NWO agents in doing so! Its a 'win win' situation!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Isnt the purpose of an underground railroad to be secret ? ... hmmm... well if you just splatered the idea on the web, doesnt that blow the purpose ? not that it would work anyway... but ...just a thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
thats why we would need a better system of comunication than ats or meeting in person

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yes, I'll be careful, very careful indeed. But I d on't want people to think, "hell, if I die fighting the NWO, that's worth the price". It's NEVER worth the price to die for a cause. If you die, then you have failed your loved ones, no matter whether you've just saved the world. I'm pretty sure that many will die in the fight against the New World Order. They aren't unworthy because they die, definitely the opposite. But they don't have a chance to enjoy the world they so fought to protect. Thus, they fail themselves and their loved ones.

Thus - be careful, strike where it feels, in your own fashion , (violence or non-violence, just no civvie casualties
), and then disappear.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
nows the time for nonviolent protests but if you think you can live through a nonviolent protest when nwo starts to truly take power. (openly not what it is now) your truly ignorant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join