It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ministeroftruelies.. Fight? An interesting if not ill concieved notion, do tell me, at whom does one aim and pull the trigger? The blind follower, the impetuous enforcer, or the cloaked masters, hmm? Whwever, whomever you fight you, will be executing another member of mankind itself. This rebelious mentality is that of misunderstanding, it is simply fact, "We fear that which we do not comperhend", it is mereley human nature, flawed... Or is flawed saying the same thing, human... Beforehand I had merely disclosed our bondage to this current slavery our world is in, most certainly quit, storm out of the office, then what? Certainly the illusion of freedom is apparent, yet stop working for a week, then hunger manifests itself into more than just another word. A month, the shackels of economics suffocates your life, in tangable forms as bills and taxes. Soon enought a job must be reaquired. If not, thereafter the question of shelter emerges, home, imprisonment, or simply bum. Unwillingness to pay your bills and taxes is an undesired act against this civilization. Honestly I guess that there is a "choice", a "freedom" if you will even if it is in form of a cardboard box or freeway overpass. Yet in all eventuality, yes will have attained true "freedom", although it is in that dark. Concurently the only true freedoms you truly possess is that of your mind. If "Rebellion" and true "Freedom" is all that you seek, then go, go and suffer in the dark, while the rest find the warm light of civilization.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Fine go to yout light your warm glow but eventually you will get burned and if we dont pay taxes and if we steal food to survive and live like the underground revolotionaires how did they do it in cuba and if you have any assumption that i will give up my fight for pure freedom from goverments that can be corrupted from the people that corrupt them then you are clearly mistaken who do we attack its simple when you shake the tree what falls out by removing the goverment we create a new state a new way of life we do not allow ourselves to be oppressed and think of this say a million people or more quit there jobs and refuse to pay taxes at the same time who's going to chase them all up when they simply dissapper when they fight back and riot in the streets when there are a million people fighting the police and the police and the army only number ten thousand who will win regardless of skill or firepower the people will win and thats why we are bombarded with propoganda every day to dull our senses to make us comply WELL I REFUSE TO COMPLY!!!!!!!!!!! I refuse to lay down and take these lies im force fed and belive it or not thier are ppl in this world that agree with me and one day maybe not today maybe not tomorrow we will revolt and we will revolt en masse when you push on glass its bound to break and wen it breaks it will cut you and i for one am close to breaking point and so are many others and no nwo or secret society will stop us who do we point the guns at the media when we control the media the goverment will fall and then the NWO or the illuminati will show themselves and they will fall as well

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Its pretty sad the truth seeks us yet we reject it put it like this if we dont stand up and fight we wont have a chance are kids kids kids will have it so difficult is'nt that worth dying for?CHANGE im not talkin about martin luther king change im talkin about like the IMPERIAL roman empire who was a very large and strong empire who ruled for awhile and conquered what they wanted but forgot 2 conquer the peoples loyalty, they began abusin power like many in top positions the Roman People rebelled and the empire was divided then in 2 in time destroyed i know wolrd leader took a page or 2 out the romans because they doing the same thing this is a 21 century roman empire and we have to stand up god gave us the will and courage strength and heart to defend and protect whats right and pure because even in death god considers you god loves you god protects you this life is a test what happens next i dont know but what i do now it the test is rigged they are giving us problem with no evidence of solution so WE MUST CREATE ONE even 2day as i write this im ready like in the movie braveheart yes just like that i kno i kno its a movie well so is are lives drama all day...welcome into my life show....

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
maban u have a point but not a valid one maybe your a peaceful patient person who takes life for all what it is well let me inform what i noticed what i seen and feel things are getting difficult why i dont know but im getting fed up its obvious they're abusing power it's obvious we're slaves because in this life theres only black and white nothing esle and they are not going to stop themselves they re gaving fun with us and we letting them it happens because we allow thats the thing we allow the fact of the matter is the government needs they cant kill and massacre everyone who opposes them because if they do those who dont believe we'll being controlled and mistreated will see the proof first hand that we are right alot of people ask me hw do i kno what to do u figure it out but i feel its in me im not a superhero or a savior but if fighting and die for my kids to have a better future is the answer enroll me im ready to lead not out of anger out of misunderstanding they dont want to give us the asnwer well we show them that status means nothing if you fail god those who oppose will pay because sooner or later we'll get the green light from god and when the revolution begin i told you so...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daheights184

I have finally checked back with this post... I feel apologetic, it seems people misconstrued my tone and message completely; this in turn however is indeed a fault of my own. I simply wished to point out the obvious problem in "shunning the system" and how discarding it will do little good in the end. I primarily was targeting existentialist thinking, fatalism, and in whole selfishness. People are worried about "themselves," you are the first I have seen worried about others than that of yourself, which is my point exactly, one which I enthusiastically applaud. One could shun everything, but what does that mean for their family and children? I simply played devils advocate, to show them the error of their misformulated logic. I wished to stress the "Me, Me, Me" mentality, for one of a greater vision and unity. Unfortunately through my foul mood and discontempt with fatalistic people, my frustration got the better of me. If you wish to truly learn more of which I speak, please join this thread:

True Origins of the Illuminati Thread

It should provide great explanation to my rationale. And again, I apologize to all those whom I mistakenly distressed.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes.Stop speculating about them.To me they are nothing more than and international group of greedy bankers who WISH they controlled the world and do not.All the power lay with us people.Always has been ,always will be.Only those of weak will and mind are influenced by these weak pathetic fools.Think about it.They ride around in bulletproof vehicules surrounded by hired security.Whos free here?Not them, for they are gripped by fear.We are not.we dont need to worry about what ifs because we arent guilty of what some of these people are.
We are powerful vibrant beings coming into our own.Relish it and never forget it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Stop them from what?

You do not even know who they are or what their REAL purpose is, so what exactly is it that you are going to try to stop and why?

Ever stop to think that all they are trying to do is "enlighten" people that are being deceived?

hmmm

what a novel theory.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
Yes.Stop speculating about them. To me they are nothing more than and international group of greedy bankers who WISH they controlled the world and do not.All the power lay with us people.Always has been ,always will be.Only those of weak will and mind are influenced by these weak pathetic fools. Think about it.
what are you basing your "to me they are" statement on?

seems like you have them confused with the Bilderburgs.

There is no LIST of members so how would you know any of them are bankers.

sigh..

this always tries my patience.

Aren't you speculating by calling them greedy bankers when you have no basis for your statement?

Have YOU thought about it? REALLY?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinosamitna

I agree with much of what you speculate, on the otherhand the dog will soon be backed into a corner. That's when it's most unpredictable and dangerous, likely to resort to extremes. They would most likely use Martial Law and Executive orders. Trump up some disaster or fabricate a terrorist attack. This would allow the use of Martial Law, Exec. Orders, and FEMA Powers. These are a few.

Executive Orders (FEMA)
11000 Forced Federal work brigades
11001 Government controled health care & education/(reeducation)
11002 Forced registration of all the citizenry by the Postmaster General
12656 "Increased" surveillance of US citizens and restriction of movement
11921 If the Pres. issues a state of Emergancy, Congress can not review it for six months (effectively suspending The Congresss)
12148 FEMA built underground facilities to house Government (shadow gov.?? We already have bunkers for Congress)
12148 Instalation of a FEMA "Czar" to implement all FEMA regs. and Laws(effectively turning the country into a dictatorship)
11051 Allowing Exec. orders to be Implemented in times of "International" tensions, Economic, or fiancial crisis.

The last one's a real piece of work. It doesn't even have to happen in Ameriaca, "International Crisis" Or even if there's a run on the banks. Anything is possible when you back these cowards into a corner and the executive orders show that they have been giving this alot of thought.

The best one was ordered in 1941 Exec. Order 9066. It allowed Roosevelt to throw many innocent Japanese, Germans, and Italians into American concetration camps. And I don't use the term to minimalize the Holocaust but that's what they were without the mass murder. And yes, they did it to Germans and Italians too. You just don't hear as much about it because it wasn't on as large a scale as they did it to the Japanese.

My point is if their plan is falling apart it "will" get worse before it gets better. I know I sound like some zealot but we may have to fight for our freedom once more.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Since there is no actual factual evidence of the Illuminati having any control in our society in this day and age, I would say just quit talking about them and empowering them?

The Illuminati was a secret society in Bavaria in the late 18th century. They had a political agenda that included republicanism and abolition of monarchies, which they tried to institute by means of subterfuge, secrecy, and conspiracy, including the infiltration of other organizations. They fancied themselves to be "enlightened" but they had little success and were destroyed within fifteen years of their origin (Pipes 1997).
Source

The Bilderburgers, The Trilateral Commission, the Council of Foreign Relations, the committee 300 the American Government, Canadian Government, Australian government and others a like now those are the enlightened few that have full control over our pockets and lifestyles, they would be the real Illuminati having secret meeting with army and secret service presence as their security, now those are the real global elite the enlightened ones of our age. They are the ones that will have dramatic effects over our lively hoods in the years to come.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Something IS being done to stop them. And they never saw it coming

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
Executive Orders (FEMA)
11000 Forced Federal work brigades
11001 Government controled health care & education/(reeducation)
11002 Forced registration of all the citizenry by the Postmaster General
12656 "Increased" surveillance of US citizens and restriction of movement
11921 If the Pres. issues a state of Emergancy, Congress can not review it for six months (effectively suspending The Congresss)
12148 FEMA built underground facilities to house Government (shadow gov.?? We already have bunkers for Congress)
12148 Instalation of a FEMA "Czar" to implement all FEMA regs. and Laws(effectively turning the country into a dictatorship)
11051 Allowing Exec. orders to be Implemented in times of "International" tensions, Economic, or fiancial crisis.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a link to some site that has the full text of the Executive Orders that you've listed? I found information on them on the National Archive's site (for example, #11000 was issued by Kennedy and was revoked by a subsequent EO) but they don't have the full text.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

Ok, I must thank and tell you how much I hate you for asking that question. This was info that I got from the internet/media and reading material. Although, I have found a good source for you (and me). It took a long while, that's how it goes trying to get info out of the Gov. but if you look hard enough you'll get it. I swear I should have been a paralegal, I'd paid so much better than a trucker.
Here you go, do a google search and type in www.archives.gov and then click subject index, click E, and then E.O. Disposition Tables. You can even read the text if you like. Let me know if you find it alright.

Some of the ones that I stated "have" been revoked. I have yet to see if they were cleverly reissued under a new guise. So at present I will hold my tounge to nay sayers, however "the fat lady hasn't sung yet."

Happy hunting, always willing to help.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wanna stop them- Start here:

Its funny because its true.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

In all probability you are in the ballpark (in a maner of speaking). Yet it is possible that it is still the "Illuminati" under a different guise. After all does it really matter by what name they are called????

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Look up one post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its a parody of absolute truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

" So grab your pitchforks and torches people. "

...Funny, how I've said that so many times, that "we the people" should be in D.C. with pitchforks and torches, just like in the frankenstein movie!

But they have control of the horizontal and the vertical, and the contrast, and the brightness and the content, and they actually told us that very thing, but we didn't believe them, we thought it was just a show, that they were kidding.

Without freeing up the news to report the news as it should, I don't see it happening, but I hope I'm wrong!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
Here you go, do a google search and type in www.archives.gov and then click subject index, click E, and then E.O. Disposition Tables. You can even read the text if you like. Let me know if you find it alright.

Thanks - that is great.. I looked for it for about a half hour yesterday and gave up in frustration... there is a lot of great information from the government on the web, but it's so convoluted and hard to find.

I have to say that these executive orders should be scrutinized more by the media... while I think most of them are executed with good intentions (to address some problem or other that faces a president), it is kind of scary that they just remain in effect "forever" unless someone revokes them. So, just based on the little bit of reading I've done from your list, some of these could certainly be used for nefarious purposes.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I've already seen it.. I can see the similarities. I've heard something to the same effect that the Bush family is relatedto the Windsors. I havn't seen any solid proof yet. It's possible.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

You hit the nail on the head in two areas. The reason why I said I hate you for asking was because since I brought it up it was my responsibility to provide the proof. So it took me about an hour to find the Gov. site. They make it that way on purpose IMO. Secondly, you made my other point for me. It's my worry that either this or another President could use these EO's in a manner in which they were not intended to be used. Or worst case scenario, use them in exactly the way they were intended to be used if you get my drift. I don't put anything past these people, who knows anymore...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join