It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member seeks info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hello. I am a new member here. I actually found this site while doing research into the White House gate jumper, Brain Lee Patterson. I was trying to find out what he was saying about being “poisoned” and “a terrorist victim”. Trying to get some clarity on what he was talking about. But according to what I read that his sister had said, he may be a wee bit off his rocker.
You see, what he was claiming, myself and a couple of my former co-workers are! This is not a joke, hoax or a product of anyones imagination. This is a fact, that occurred on 8/27/01 in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
I’m not going to get into the details right now, it is a complex chain of events. In our first communication with the FBI, they made it known, that we were to be absolutely silent about this!
Does anyone have any info, posts, links etc on any links between the 9/11 hijackers and chemical/biological attacks, or any evidence of any of them being in the Cocoa Beach/ Cape Canaveral area? Or any other person(s) sickened under suspicious circumstances other than the late Bob Stevens and Ernesto Blanco.
Also any info on Dr. Jerry Wiesfogal (hope that I didn’t butcher spelling his last name too bad). He is a NJ doctor who was on the 11/12/01 Good Morning America show, who claimed to have treated a 9/11 hijacker and contracted what he then thought was a spider bite. He claimed that the FBI and CDC had snubbed him and what he was alleged happened. In fact, he coined the phrase “wavezero” on that show.
Any info would be greatly appreciated and please link me to any forums that pertain to this subject matter.
Thank you in advance, S.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by wavezero_victim]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
All I could find was a broken source link of ABC news on FP.com, saying;

Doctor Says FBI, CDC Ignored ‘Possible Lead’ in Anthrax Investigation
ABC News ^ | 11/12/01 | ABC News

If you are interested, there is a research section that could use an active project.

Will continue to search, and hopefully later today other members will be able to offer more.

You could not have chose a better place to start digging.

OH!
Also, you may just might, want to post a simular post as this one in the
9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies forum.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
the guys name is either jerry, gerald or gerry WEISFOGEL and a google search brings up many links about him under any of those names.

searching cocoa beach and anthrax brings up a few interesting links also.

hope you find something useful there

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hello wavezero_victim

Welcome to ATS!

Check out some of these links to help you on your way

Terms and Conditions of ATS

Point System Information

Zeds ATS Handbook

Zeds Ultimate Avatar Help

Smokin' BQB Threads

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, wavezero_victim!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Tutorial #1.
And how to quote outside of the box:

Many new members are making mistakes while using quotes, and their replies are winding up inside of the quote box. Follow this illustration, and start replying 'Outside the box!'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bottom of my post, you will find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am really tired and I must admit that I only skimmed your post. However, I believe you asked for some info on what he may have been speaking about in reference to him being poisoned. He may have been speaking about Aspartame, Fluoride, and various other things. Here are a few documentaries that you may or may not be interested in.

Aspartame
Fluoride
Genetically Modified Food
Gulf War Syndrome
HAARP
9/11 Cover Up

[edit on 4/18/2006 by Rizin]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

I Thank you all. Not being to cpu literate, navigating this site will take some time, but worth it. Links help me tremendously! I hope to enjoy a long stay. You see, my "flu" that lasted 10 weeks, developed into neurolgical symptoms that mimic ALS (MND aka Lou Gerhigs disease). I have played the medical rule out game with no answers. Luckily for me, it has stopped progression and I only have the early symptoms of this illness. I really do hope to enjoy a long stay! thanks, S.

top topics

join