It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial warning on the 25th of May?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
It supposed to happen between 9:30 & 11:30 PM EST, new york hour, and the tsunami hit new york about 3 to 5 hours later the impact, so stop saying it's finish.

His website (which, sadly, is back up
) says that it's within a 48 hour window, "centered on May 25th at midnight GMT, for the impact a comet fragment south of the Azores." So basically he's giving himself until midnight GMT on May 26th for the impact. Not like it matters anyway.

Anyway it won't happen and even if it would, nobody from the government would say anything about it i'm pretty sure.

So then why complain about people saying it's finished?

[edit on 5/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
time to prepare for 6/6/6 the 12/21/2012 lol

12/21/2012 ????

What calendar is that, one with 21 months?

Oh, I see, is that strange date format that only Americans use.

So that date will only happen in the US?

In that case, I think I will be OK, whatever is supposed to happen in that day, I live in a country with a decent date format.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why not the date for 2012 is December 20 2012??

That makes 20/12/2012 everywhere else in the world. Americans are so egocentric...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well I am telling people that this "could" happen soon, but everyone's so ignorant!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Well I am telling people that this "could" happen soon, but everyone's so ignorant!

Are you saying you're telling people this impact event could happen? Because all the actual facts are levied against it.

As for an impact happening eventually, well that's a fact too. Just this won't be the one.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, according to NASA, there was, in fact, a disintegrating comet that passed by earth this month. However, the fragments were the closest to Earth on May 12-13, and apparently only viewable by people in Northern Alabama. At this point, the comet is long gone.

Here's the NASA article.

Seems to me that this comet impact is just more smoke up people's rear ends.

The really amusing part is that it took me all of three minutes to find proof that nothing of the sort is going to happen. Just a quick search at NOAA.gov and at NASA.gov.

If this dude is going to try and hoax something, at least try and get the facts straight.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That makes 20/12/2012 everywhere else in the world. Americans are so egocentric...

Um, no, it would be the same date for everyone in the world, as the Americas are west of the prime meridian, and thus, amongst the last people to experience the completion of a day.

So the date would be 21/12/2012 for everyone in europe, africa, and most people in Asia, except in the farest east, where it might be 22/12/2012 depending on time zones.

And I thought everyone else was suppsoed to be smarter than us?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Looks like the site is down yet again.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Looks like the site is down yet again.

I am thinking this is purely because of the traffic that is going through, bogging down the servers. I think someone like this is going to be so "all about himself" that until the 11th hour, he will be saying he is still right. Even after, he has set himself up in situation, where a book or movie will look oh so good, since he had the aliens deflect the impending global crisis. How convenient.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Origionally posted by ArMaP

12/21/2012 ????

What calendar is that, one with 21 months?

Oh, I see, is that strange date format that only Americans use.

So that date will only happen in the US?

In that case, I think I will be OK, whatever is supposed to happen in that day, I live in a country with a decent date format.

I apoliagize i didn't put the date in the correct order for ya. 21/12/2012 better? The way I did it, is the way its done where I work and I am just used to it, my apologies, I ASSUMED it would not confuse people since there are not 21 months, but i guess it did, so I will make sure to do it correctly next time.

I am not american, and I don't remember saying it would be on the 21st EST or anything, I just said the 21,st as almost anyone who has done research has stated the 21 would be the day, since the 21st is the Winter Solstice.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The last thing he posted was this:

UPDATE MAY 25, 2006:
According to informed sources, contacts in the American intelligence services confirm the existence of a time window of 48 hours, centered on May 25th at midnight GMT, for the impact a comet fragment south of the Azores.

This information corroborates information of an evacuation exercise of the U.S. Congress to occur later in the day of May 25th, information which reached us this morning.

As a measure of precaution, I suggest the authorities do the utmost to protect the populations of the Atlantic coastlines.

But again he doesn't give a link

The site is open but it change adress...

www.savelivesinmayforum.com...

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Why would he? It's in his brain...

So, anyone hear anything of the Capitol being evacuated? I doubt it... Mainly because it's not happening.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He had said in his forum (Earlier today its down now with all kinds of PHP errors)it was on craigstlist.org in the Wash. DC forum portion of that site. I went and searched and found nothing of the kind. Hes either delusional or a liar.

Bet you he comes back and says his site was attacked by hackers and erased.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So, what is it that`s supposed to happen - exactly? Massive total destruction or just a centred explosion somewhere? I`m sure it`s written somewhere in the thread....

Where I am, it`s horrible and rainy - but, it`s the full morning of the 26th!!!! No signs yet!!!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
So, what is it that`s supposed to happen - exactly? Massive total destruction or just a centred explosion somewhere? I`m sure it`s written somewhere in the thread....

Nothing is supposed to happen. The loons think it's the end of the world.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well we had some excitement up here today.

About 2:00 P.M. all the phones went dead.

We were out for 7 hours.

Verizon contractors cut the underground cable.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
wow this week has been so much fun, let's see there were countdowns to doom on may 22,23, today, and tommorow???? come on... Btw i thought the impact was gona affect my side since i live in BC i guess i was wrong so i don't have to worry, still hope it doesn't happen for other people.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko

Where I am, it`s horrible and rainy - but, it`s the full morning of the 26th!!!! No signs yet!!!

He was trying to tell people he had been warned by aliens that a piece of the Comet which about the size of a truck was going to strike in the Atlantic Ocean, and that the strike itself wouldn't cause a catastrophy but the strike would disturb the underwater volcanoes and that it would cause a chain reaction to form a huge Tsunami to hit the Eastern seaboard of the US and western seabord of parts of europe and africa.

Pie

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks Pie!!!

Yes, well - sounds very scary - especially given the `source` of the information!!!

We`ll just have to wait and see - and then, wait for the next doomsday prediction which will inevitably occur very soon!!!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
9:48 PM EST time here in the US...

Nothing yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join