It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial warning on the 25th of May?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have just come across an article that claims there exists the possibility of fragments from comet 73P Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 crashing into the Atlantic ocean on the 25th of May...and that it could serve as a very public warning from the aliens that are looking over our lovely planet. The author Eric Julien links the recent discoveries of crop circles, the 1995 disintegration of the comet into fragments and his own visions to support a theory that benign extraterrestrials are indeed looking over us and are NOT happy with the impending war involving the middle east and the US. He claims these aliens (some sort of greys I'd think) are ready and willing to use comet impact to scare us into behaving and to perpetuate some sort of disclosure? Very interesting and it got me thinking...

Here's the link:

www.exodus2006.com...

I personally think nothing will happen on the 25th of May but hey here's a person who thinks otherwise...but with all the recent contreversy over this comet I'd say we should consider the possiblity of a few fragments causing tidal waves, underwater eruptions and massive loss of life of sorts...and concidentally there's also a bible code predicting an event (or non-event) around that date:

exodus2006.com...

UPDATE: Part 2-

QUOTE: "It brings new elements of confirmation of the imminent cometary danger which threatens humanity and describes the conditions of its advent around MAY 25, 2006"

www.savelivesinmay.com...

Hmm...interesting

[edit on 26-4-2006 by armageddonbeliever]

[edit on 4-5-2006 by armageddonbeliever]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This HAS happened before, a MAJOR cathastrophe was averted by a ETV flying over turkey...there were MANY CREDIBLE Turkish witnesses that included comercial pilots, from my personal experience I can tell you that they are VERY diciplined and VERY skilled pilots, much better than British, Canadian and American pilots in my own experience...

There should be an article about this on ATS...but i can't find it for the likes of me...

I guess this will not be reported at all in the Media....all smoking gun evidence of UFO's is largely ignored...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
very interesting.. and I greatly enjoy the idea that we are being watched over by superior beings.. Its almost comforting in an incredilby creepy way. Yet its hard to believe that a comet fragmentation into the ocean would be a warning shot fired. I dont understand what is stopping them from a more direct form of action considering the media wont even touch this story unless someone dies from it. Aliens would be too smart it seems that they would realize this and spell it out for us small minded humans.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
He also goes off on a diatribe about how he thinks that these aliens will destroy us outright if we don't comply by being nice to one another. I'm just gonna wait until May 25 to see what happens.

Gotta go buy some popcorn and hot dogs too.. looks to be a BBQ coming.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Indeed the media are downplaying this 'meteor' thing but then again nasa predicts a total non-event, save for a pretty light show...but then again you always get the scaremongers and drama queens. But then again would Nasa really warn us if an impact was imminent?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There is a thread on this report here in ATSNN:

www.atsnn.com...

I will leave this thead open though, as you seem to be discussing an alien slant on it, but please direct any other (non ET related) discussion relating to this in the existing thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My mom told me not 2 touch the fire and i did
, well UFO or EBE wathever told us not 2 do the same thing. Well USA did, they got 2 close 2 the fire and touched it.

Never play with the fire if you cant handle it.

I hope that the EBE's throw not 1 metero, they should throw down 1000000's of them.
We are the parasit of the world.
Earth needs medecin, and the EB gives earth what it needs.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Would this caush somekind of flood ?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Though youi hear of thing's like this every so often, I guess as the other poster's of this thread,"I have to wait and see."

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This strike would be a warning because Bush wants to start a nuclear war and there is a possibility that people from other dimensions, that we cannot see, live on earth. The nuclear blast, as it split the atom, destroy everything from every dimensions but not conventionnals weapons, this is why EBE would be warning us of not use nuclear weapons by striking a meteor on the earth.

This would be a warning and if we don't understand the first time, it will be the last day of the earth or the last day of humans.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This strike would be a warning because Bush wants to start a nuclear war and there is a possibility that people from other dimensions, that we cannot see, live on earth. The nuclear blast, as it split the atom, destroy everything from every dimensions but not conventionnals weapons, this is why EBE would be warning us of not use nuclear weapons by striking a meteor on the earth.

This would be a warning and if we don't understand the first time, it will be the last day of the earth or the last day of humans.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Vitchilo]

But if these aliens are really watching us, then they should know that we're some of the stupidest creatures to have ever been created. We need to SEE things to believe them. If the aliens refuse to show themselves, with all of their vast technological equipment, then there's either no aliens watching us, or they're even dumber than us. I can assure you that if they landed here in a major city tomorrow, we'd all be watching in awe.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
hell 99% of the people on this forum are wiling to think outside the square and believe in things they can't see...I mean c'mon you can't blame the wider population for not believing in aliens and UFOs when the government and the media and countless others have trivialised the concept of extraterrestrial life forms in the universe and even closer to home...movies, TV shows, even the catholic chruch has denounced and made the idea of 'aliens' vrtually a joke and something not to be taken seriously, its still something of a taboo and so many hoaxes and debunking by skeptics are turning the be;ievers and potential believers away...but I feel we are going to see some sort of a major disclosure soon that will probably lead to a WW3 invovling aliens life forms...the truth WILL be stranger than fiction bt the intelligent and open-minded among us will have seen it coming, and will be prepared while most will panic and be misled...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Not even down a few paragraphs, I can see this guy supplies his data through 'visions' and 'telepathic' musings.

Come on now. Do you really want to believe someone who does that kind of crap?

Also, the alien motivation doesn't make sense. He wants us to believe that theres other dimensional beings living on earth and that using a nuclear weapon would cause the destruction of the beings on the other dimensions. So the aliens want to throw a rock and then kill us all completely? Wouldn't that be the exact same thing as using a nuclear weapon?

Really. Whats the difference between a meteor and a nuclear missile if both have relatively the same effect (of course not the radiation part however there are several power plants on earth that could very much well be nuclear bombs themselves).

So in all honestly, the idea itself is flawed. I really don't believe this thing. But we'll see.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Cid,

I don't know what religion you profess, but in most of them, there's at least one person that has had a vision that they attribute to being a divine prophesy. Now I'm not saying that what he's saying is true, cause I myself don't really buy into it, but you can't just blanket say that anyone can't have a divine vision. If the God that truly exists wants to give someone a vision, then by Him, they will.

Who are we to say whether or not this person had a vision?

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I going to wait until that day. if really happen, I can prove to some arrogance friends that there are extraterrestrials
. But
to know that Earth is hit and lost millions of life.
So.. conclusion: I hope information is fake, no comet hitting Earth.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Isn't that some kinda Canadian holiday?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I can assure you that if they landed here in a major city tomorrow, we'd all be watching in awe.

TheBorg

Yes, and then we all will be nice to eachother, because mom and dad are home then, you know what i mean, finally our leaders then have good people that can punish them if they commit acts like they do now.

just like brother and sis fighting with eachother but than mom and dad arrive at the place and the brother and sister are nice to eachother again because otherwise they get punished.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yet another date prediction. If only these came true....

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
May 25 2006? That's my brother's b-day. What a present.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
here is a shorter version of the same story it's very creepy that the bible codes are also calling for an event on the same date given for an impact

www.standeyo.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join