It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial warning on the 25th of May?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Trust me. It won't happen. Click the link to my blog at the bottom of this thread and see why... Or just read through this or one of the other threads. I've debunked it thoroughly many times... Yet people don't listen. I don't get it.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that this guy is a crackpot...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm central time and it is 9:30. seems as though nothing is going to happen.

wow

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
We`ll just have to wait and see - and then, wait for the next doomsday prediction which will inevitably occur very soon!!!

Hmm I think the next doomsday predictions are on 6/6/2006 LOL which is coming soon. Another non-event I hope
Annie Coulter is releasing her new book so to some that might be a grim event.

Pie

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is one certainty is this world and that is humans cannot predict their fate.

Prophecies are simply entertainment. Why someone would take interest in knowing the day their going to die is beyond me.

There is nothing worse then knowing that

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's storming here... makes me feel kind of uneasy.

OMG IT'S COMING AHHHHHHH HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jc2007

It's storming here... makes me feel kind of uneasy.

OMG IT'S COMING AHHHHHHH HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

OK now your starting to scare me O_O'

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
OK now your starting to scare me O_O'

Why? There are major storms all about the US right now... US Radar

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
11:38 PM... nothing yet.

Only about 20 minutes until it's supposedly happening.

Woo hoo!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well after reading this thread, I went and took all my available cash and invested it in stocks. They're up over 1 percent today. Maybe these disasters predictions are good for something.

I'll give the air traffic controller a fictional out. You see we are in a different timeline where events have been altered and no impact occurs here. The reason is simple. I thought I was just having a dream where aliens abducted me but it must have been real. I got ticked off by the aliens in this dream and might have neutralized a good many of them. They were running from me left and right on their own space ship.
Disclaimer: I'm actually a very peaceful person and would never harm any alien.

Anyway I got bored and wanted off and found a way. The remaining aliens left this galaxy since we are now blacklisted as a place to stay away from. I was just starting to have fun too. Apparently in the alternate timeline, I partied too much one night and never got a chance to meet these same aliens that sent the asteroid to our Earth in the alternate dimension. Oh well, there will be more predictions. Of course this is all something I dreamed up.

Just a word of caution, if someone starts a prediction by saying aliens told him blah, blah, blah, you might want to get a second opinion.

I'm saying another hoax bites the dust.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So I guess the whole May25 disaster thing didn't pan out then. Who would have guessed that an Internet site could be so wrong when predicting the end of the world? Not me that's for sure. I believe everything I read on the Internet.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Keep in mind he gave himself +/- 24 hours for the time to impact, which was May 25, 12:00 PM GMT. That was about four hours ago. Because of the leway he gave himself he technically has until May 26, 12:00 PM GMT...

And then I plan on flooding the boards with posts like...

[size=10]I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Only kidding, though I would like to.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok, maybe I jumped the gun a little bit but it is May 26th here now.

For everyone that is really disappointed I have some good news. A large rock will eventually hit the Earth. I just don't know if we will be around to see it or not.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Whats the status everyone?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Same as it was before...

Nothing has happened. Nothing is happening. Nothing will happen.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I also don't believe in the May 25th prediction, I am a psychic and telepathic myself and do not see anything of interest within the next month. I believe nothing will happen until somewhere in July, and even that won't be a cataclysmic event...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I also don't believe in the May 25th prediction, I am a psychic and telepathic myself and do not see anything of interest within the next month. I believe nothing will happen until somewhere in July, and even that won't be a cataclysmic event...

I think that a nuclear blast will strike the empire state building in july... but that's just me
and that nothing will happen on 6/6/06...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Don't worry cmdrkeenkid, I'll spam for all of us. People like this crack me up with their talking to aliens and making up phony prophecies stuff. It's great reading, but when you really think about it, it's just one more person starved for attention.

By the way, I'm starved for attention too, which is why when I get up later, I'm going to spam like it's 1999 that the Y2K6 bug is coming, and that we should all prepare ourselves for the world to end by sticking our heads someplace dark and praying for the best outcome possible. Ok OK, I was just kidding. I'm not going to do that, or am I.....

Well, you'll just have to wait and see, now won't you?

See y'all when the world ends in 12 hours.

TheBorg

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well this sure DID NOT happen.......( thank heavens)
I love dated predictions, this at least gives an actual time frame........then its all over.

Move along I say, nuttin to see here......move along.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
www.[spam]

shows giant waves in the Atlantic from real buoy sites will have to make new thread

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join