It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood and Water: Wormwood and the Eye of Ra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Okay, this is going to take a bit to explain but I thought I'd share with the forum here, some of my latest forays into the crazy ancient past and the biblical future.

I have a working theory that Enki's E.ABZU is a spacecraft. This is based on sumerian texts which claim that it is composed of metal, entirely. It floats. It hovers. Its interior is "a tangled thread beyond understanding." Its walls give advice and speak. And it makes roaring sounds. The outside is gold, the inside is silver, and it is decorated or engraved with symbols in lapis lapzuli (blue in color). (This last bit is especially important, which you will see momentarily).

In the ancient egyptian "The Legend of Ra and Hathor," it explains that the people had started murmuring against Ra. They complained that he had skin like gold, bones like silver and his hair like the color of lapis lazuli. When I read this it dawned on me that this was the exact same definition of Enki's E.ABZU. Reading further, the story describes Ra going ballistic and sending his "Eye" in the form of Hathor, after the people. It searches out the hidden places that the people fled to in order to hide from the Eye of Ra's wrath. The Eye of Ra then proceeds to kill the people. So many people were killed, Ra becomes worried that all people will vanish. But Hathor is having so much fun killing the people that she doesn't want to stop, so Ra has to concoct a way to get her to stop before she kills all the humans. During the night, she wades around in the blood of her victims, which is like a flood of red blood.

The story proceeds to get weirder by the second. So rather than get embroiled in the various oddities of it, I'll direct your attention to why I brought this up in the first place. These events seem to be trying to explain an event which was probably tied to the biblical flood, but even more interesting is that it also seems tied to Enki's floating, flying, roaring, advice-giving, E.ABZU. My theory is that this "device" is not only in the same "tradition" as the Eye of Ra but it may actually be the Eye of Ra. The E.ABZU is either the literal Eye of Ra, or is one of the various "Eyes", which were most likely spacecraft, because the story elaborates that the Eye of Ra was the most powerful of the Eyes on the planet.

And even more interesting is the mention of the blood water, that Hathor is wading around in. Follow me here: Where else in the bible does it mention water like blood? It was a plague on Egypt when Moses confronted the Pharaoh. It's a feature of Armaggedon or one of the wars of Revelation when the blood is as high as the horses reins. Don't lose me here. This is leading somewhere important.

Now let's leap forward a few thousand years and recall Wormwood from Revelation 8. In the same chapter, just prior to the actual naming of Wormwood, a mountain on fire, crashes into the ocean and causes the water to be like blood. Then a couple verses later, we are introduced to Wormwood, which I believe is referring to the exact same thing: et.al, Wormwood is the mountain on fire that crashes into the ocean, turning the water a blood red color. The fact it is called a mountain does not mean it's actually rock. In the ancient texts, the ziggurats and pyramids were frequently called "mountains." If John saw a pyramidal shape spacecraft, on fire, or glowing, and hurtling towards the ocean, he might describe it as a mountain on fire because of its shape and its historical references. This keeps harking back to some kind of weapon that turns water red, bitter and poisonous, making it undrinkable, just like in the story of Ra and Hathor, the bloody water is so high, she wades around in it! The blood in Revelation reaches the horses reins. If you'll recall from my e-book entitled "Nibiru and Wormwood," I outline how Wormwood is most likely some kind of massive mothership, because it is referred to in the text as a "falling star", which is almost exclusively symbollic of fallen angels in the Book of Revelation. And that it is most likely a fallen angel in a spacecraft. Either the ship has been destroyed by the angelic hosts of God and is crashing into the ocean, or its deliberately diving into the ocean, with the sole intent of poisoning the water. It's a freakin' weapon!

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is a brilliant theory, I'll have to look into it.
-
Forgive me though, I was kind-of lost near the end.

"Either the ship has been destroyed by the angelic hosts of God and is crashing into the ocean, or its deliberately diving into the ocean, with the sole intent of poisoning the water. It's a freakin' weapon!"

If you say that it is crashing into the ocean, when and where, if this theory is correct, will that happen?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure of the location but it says that 1/3 of all the life in the ocean and on the land, will die from the poisoned water. Apparently this thing isn't just poisoning the above ground water but the waters of the deep, the founts, the underground rivers. The events are all in Revelation 8. It's apparently or seemingly a weapon of some kind that makes water a blood red color and very toxic. What that could be, I have no clue.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I do think that there is some merit in ancient texts although:

There is no scientific evidence of a great flood.

Many of these texts have been passed on from civilisation to civilisation. You would do well to look into the Sumerian origins of a great many old testament stories. While the flood myth has its merits, there is a large belief that it was really very localised. Handing down between civilisations as important texts MAY have greatly effected the perception of the geological scale as people migrated.

As for the rest... Interesting. I just hope your sources don't include Zechariah the Liar. His books are entertaining but hardly factual. I can quote if you like. He is quite a skilled writer, yet sneaks in many ideas without basis between his facts.

I am of the opinion that if there was a truly great flood, there would be worldwide geological evidence.

It probably did happen, but was likely very localised. Remember, the world was a much smaller place back then.

If there was a great flood... My thoughts would lead to the ending of our last ice age, though this event would have been millennia before the first discovered writings and therefore based on information as old as the sumerians are to us today.

Such accounts of poisoned waters could be attributed to radioactive materials coming from space. I.E. a meteor or small asteroid.

You could very well be correct, though I myself would prefer to consider all possibilities.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No, that's my own theory. I have read Mr. Sitchin, however, and learned some fascinating new information from him, even if I didn't agree with him very often.

As far as the flood is concerned, I think of it like this. According to maps of the ancient world, almost all civilizations were built by water - either on an ocean coastline or sea or river leading to an ocean or sea. That means flood plains, galore, were boasting cities.

A polar ice cap meltdown due to massive pollution would definitely foot the bill of flooding the civs of that timeframe without showing massive inland flooding. However,in biblcal texts it says that it didn't rain in the ancient garden, Eden. Instead a mist would come up from the ground and water it. This is a depiction of a greenhouse type of environment.

The text says there are waters above and waters below, so many theorize it means there was an additional layer of atmosphere, that contained water but was different than clouds. clouds were a later atmospheric development when the water layer was dismantled. This would not only assist in creating the greenhouse type of environment, it would regulate how much and what kind of rays would reach the earth from the sun, effecting the longevity of anything with DNA.

If you consider the size of the dinosaurs, it seems logical that they
would've been ancient by the time they died a natural death and the environment would have to support that. If you've noticed, the environment no longer supports long-lived life (my theory is that its related to the sun's rays and the pollution index, among other things, which caused mutations in the coding, bad mutations that signalled the onset of earlier and earlier deaths - this, I also theorize, was because we were procreating and the planet, the solar system and the galaxy would be overrun by us in short order - not a very palatable thought to the rest of the inhabitants of the universe as we seem to like to follow the anarchists and tend to greed, murder and violence. so they didn't fix our planet. this is echoed also in the story about the fall, and how the tree of life was blocked (sounds like a DNA modification) because it would be bad to populate the universe with long-lived or immortal, procreating anarchists lol )

Anyway, the pollution triggered a polar melt, the extra layer of water precipitated out, and the lands were inudated. Later cataclysms and earth movements, overturned flood layers, and as a result, we have some global flood evidence here and none there, etc. That's my theory, atm. Subject to minor changes.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
On the idea of a great flood we must go back to Genesis. Now this flood you speak of could only be that of mankinds own fault. Not of any godly force. God did promise Noah that he would never again destroy mankind with a flood so thus we must knock out that idea.

However, we can note that poisoning of the water is perhaps the next epidemic that terrorists are planning to do. It seems very plausible that this flaming mountain in revelations is that of a UFO or a missile that has an intent on taking out several water resources.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax23
On the idea of a great flood we must go back to Genesis. Now this flood you speak of could only be that of mankinds own fault. Not of any godly force. God did promise Noah that he would never again destroy mankind with a flood so thus we must knock out that idea.

However, we can note that poisoning of the water is perhaps the next epidemic that terrorists are planning to do. It seems very plausible that this flaming mountain in revelations is that of a UFO or a missile that has an intent on taking out several water resources.

Well I view acts of Jehovah and Satan as attributable to us and them interchangeably. For example, sumerian Enki is frequently depicted in the akkadian texts as the same figure as biblical Satan. At the Tower of Babel fiasco, Enki employs a device called the namshub, which confuses the language of the people. in the bible it says Jehovah confused the language of the people. Translated, this may say that Jehovah instructed Satan to employ this device. Jehovah still did it, and Satan still did it. So either approach to the event is legit.

The flood idea is the same. Jehovah set up the universe and the eco-system of the planet to only function correctly if treated properly. If treated improperly, it would, according to the laws of the eco-system as designed by
Jehovah, inflict judgement. So essentially, Jehovah's laws judged the inhabitants of the planet. I mean, that's one way of looking at it. Also, the layer of water in the upper atmosphere,if indeed it was there, wouldn't necessarily percipitate out. In fact, the possibility exists that it was intentionally modified so that it would.

This may have been indicated in the egyptian story, "The Legend of Re and Hathor," as it seems to echo similar sentiments - Ra was worried the people would be entirely wiped out. Jehovah was worried all human and animal life, as He had originally created it, would be wiped out by the massive hybrid population that was eating the human populace once the food supplies ran out (pollution caused a break down of the watering system. there was a massive drought. food died. etc).

There's a whole other story in the backdrop of this.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Fascinating read. Being raised as a Jehova's Witness until rebelling at age 15, I'm quite interested in your research. Please port more if available.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Undo, Could the red pollution have anything to do with mars as speculated in a previous thread by zorgon? Could that be where the water on Mars went? Perhaps if the Pyramid spacecraft opened a submerged gate on mars?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Water on Mars went as so did the atmosphere. The atmospheric condition that attribute to water percipitation and containment ran out so does water. Water just doesn't dissappear in some hysterical and ridicioulous act by alien forces...We still haven't proved to the 100 percentile life or water on Mars.

In reply to the Jehova and his intentions on the ecosystem. He was to dispurse rain for 40 days and 40 nights because of the sinful denomination of mankind, he had run out of patience. So he chose his most faithful follower at the time and that was Noah thus he would once again start mankinds entire lifespan. What is interesting if you have seen some reports on the Bible and UFO's you could understand that several of the Egyptian relics and Gods are demigods/Satanistic idols. Almost every culture has these Greeks, Romans, etc. What is the truth is that they are demigods, fallen angels..etc...Remember according to Christianity to permit valid there is only ONE god and one god only. Thou shall have no gods before me....thus during the time of moses we have the dying of the sea red and the plagues brought against Egypts and ITS GODS, (demigods) the one True lord took revenge on these Gods to prove a point..there is a whole large backdrop behind it.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Undo interesting info - Wormwood and the Eye of Ra. As I have said I discovered Lumeria in the western part of the United States of America in 2006. At 3 different locations in Lumeria the engravings of the letters RA are there with many statues near by each large RA. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If you look deeper, you'll find there's really no match.

There's about a zillion versions of the Hathor legend, and it's real blood she's wading in and it doesn't cover the land and it comes from the people she kills. They calm her down by flooding some fields with red-dyed beer. The Sumerians had a version of the biblical flood -- much older than the biblical myth. The Egyptian myth ties in Hathor with Sekhmet.

And the gripe was that Ra was getting old, not that he was turning into metal and all that.

There was no global flood. There's some times in the past when there were no ice caps (or so it said on a Discovery channel program) but that was in the age of the dinosuars and long before humans were around.

And dinosaurs came in all sizes. There's races of them that are small (velociraptors in Jursasic Park). They didn't continue to grow throughout their lives.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thucydides
Undo, Could the red pollution have anything to do with mars as speculated in a previous thread by zorgon? Could that be where the water on Mars went? Perhaps if the Pyramid spacecraft opened a submerged gate on mars?

I have considered this, especially. See, if there were at least a couple seafloor star gates here and a couple seafloor star gates on Mars, the water from Mars could be literally funnelled here through the star gates (the gates of the deep), bringing with it, the characteristic "red" soil.

This could have served a two-fold purpose, destroying two life-giving civilizations in one fell swoop.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Right transferring water between planets via stargates.

Occams Razor just turned into a plank of wood! =P

Seriously though, if you want to find strange things concerning the ancient world look at Sumeria and The Epic of Gilgamesh. Make sure these are academic translations. If you read through, the arc that takes the animals etc is actually as wide as it is long, with several levels and a hatch. I remember reading it in archaeology class and no one really understood how to picture such a vessel. Thats the only thing I can say that I've ever really come across as really really strange in my studies of the ancient world.

Can't seem to find the translation at the moment but I assure you, the above features were clearly stated in a university archaeology handbook with many translations including the code of Hammurabi, which is a listing of the first ever know laws and quite entertaining to read.

The Code of Hammurabi

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You are all quite knowledgeable on this and I have no idea but isn't red water caused by oxidized iron.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Right transferring water between planets via stargates.

Occams Razor just turned into a plank of wood! =P

Seriously though, if you want to find strange things concerning the ancient world look at Sumeria and The Epic of Gilgamesh. Make sure these are academic translations. If you read through, the arc that takes the animals etc is actually as wide as it is long, with several levels and a hatch. I remember reading it in archaeology class and no one really understood how to picture such a vessel. Thats the only thing I can say that I've ever really come across as really really strange in my studies of the ancient world.

Can't seem to find the translation at the moment but I assure you, the above features were clearly stated in a university archaeology handbook with many translations including the code of Hammurabi, which is a listing of the first ever know laws and quite entertaining to read.

The Code of Hammurabi

This is a subject I've studied a great deal about. In fact, the Epic of Gilgamesh is one of the subjects of my particular interest because of its connection to the concept of star gate usage.

I've written a couple of free e-books on the subject and have a research website you might find interesting and useful, here:
artapprentice.net...

new topics

top topics

join