It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temporary media blackout?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What results did you get DG?

Was prisonplanet among them?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Got prison planet in Oregon from the link of BH

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I get

First

Second

Look at that. Google caught censoring...

Anyway...

Third

And it just goes on like that. There's not an entertainment link in sight for me.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wierd... I am U2Uing others on this...

I tried other searches as well (and cleared cache- thanks for the suggestion BH)
"Charlie Sheen Prisonplanet 9-11 interview" came up with various links to
9-11 & the movie red dawn
Martin Sheen playing the president and alex jones 9-11
prison planet 9-11 interview with Mickey Z
prison planet and the riot gear in red dawn
prison planet and a solid "sheen" over the area
Charlie Reese and Martin Sheen on west wing

but NOTHING about the Charlie Sheen interview...

I feel like i have slipped into the twilight zone... where only i have censored Google searches...
WTF?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Apparently the updates haven't taken hold everywhere yet...
I just proved that it is still affecting some areas...
MINE

I am contacting prisonplanet now...

But just so everyone knows...
the second link is admiting that they censored the searches (and apparently still are)
and I AM NOT CRAZY...
well ... in regards to this at least...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I get the same thing as you Laz... no prison planet link for me either. Perhaps a DNS server not refreshing sorta thing? I figured if the US was censored, it would affect every state.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What a relief! Now we know Laz isn't ... well, you know...

Just kidding, Laz...

Perhaps Prison Planet will have some information... Interesting.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I get the following results:

for "Charlie Sheen Prisonplanet 9-11 interview"

NO returns.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
WTF?
why would be be getting totally different results WHEN I AM USING YOUR LINK?

*smacks forehead*

I'm sorry, BH is new to this. See, once she got made a mod, the google censors got turned off for her; it allows us to make sure that people aren't copying and pasting work from other people. SO when she uses that link, it works, but when you use it, it gets re-loaded, and you get the realspeak news.
Sorry for the confusion.

wyrdeone
I get prison planet as the first link.

See, mod-google. Works.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The link
admits censorship

is what happened... and it was obvious, and a bad sign of the times...
I will never use google again except to prove how bad a search engine can be
and how dumb it is to allow the NSA to control them...

and BTW... they may have fixed it, but some wont know for quite some time...

and thanks VAL and Kruel and others (especially wyrdeone for the google censor link)
I am so happy that i am not crazy... or being singled out...
i liked being a nobody... noone messes with nobodys... and i was starting to feel special.... EWWWWW....

[edit on 12-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
there was one link site that was left up relating to the 9-11 conspiracy and Charlie Sheen... the first two times i searched (it dissapeared shortly after)
it asked for a username in a dialog box- i closed the box, and went to read the article, and noticed the hardcore data stream coming thru my connection...

I am interested to know what was trying to load on my machine before i yanked my network cable...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Jeez! What is going on with that? How strange!

I still don't understand how google could censor for some people and not others, but perhaps I'm not meant to understand these things.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Worked for me I get:

1.www.prisonplanet.com
2.www.prisonplanet.com
3.www.rawstory.com
4.www.wnymedia.net
5.www.911blogger.com

But I find it very odd that we would get different results. Are we really all that paranoid. Or is this all some disinformation scheme designed to keep us busy looking at this while the bigger action takes place. Sometimes it really sucks being a conspiracy theorist because this governement(Good ole UsA) makes it soo easy to see conspiracy everywhere.

I dont know this is defintally a lil odd.

El senor pom pom rides again

BTW I clicked directly on the link from page one....i didnt search seperatly....

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Elsenorpompom]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Works for me too, and I'm east coast, USA.

I get (and I apologize for the cut and paste, but I thought it was important to be exact here):

Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 StoryActor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new ...
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ march2006/200306charliesheen.htm - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

Google Caught Censoring Charlie Sheen 9/11 StoryGoogle is again embroiled in a censorship scandal after being caught blocking information about Charlie Sheen's 9/11 comments, despite the fact that every ...
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ march2006/230306googlecensoring.htm - 57k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.prisonplanet.com ]

The Raw Story | Controversial Charlie Sheen 9/11 interview begins ...Controversial Charlie Sheen 9/11 interview begins to attract media attention ... "Charlie Sheen has joined the 9/11 gone-bonkers brigade," reads the Post. ...
www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Sheen_ interview_on_911_garners_media_0323.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

WNY Media Network - Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 StoryWNY Media Network - Buffalo's Progressive Home on the Web. Buffalo's progressive news radio station for Buffalo, Erie County, New York State and the World.
www.wnymedia.net/index.php?option=com_ content&task=view&id=1164 - 70k - Apr 11, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

9/11 Blogger - Blogging 9/11 Related Alternative News: 9/11 ...Charlie Sheen Joins Growing List of 9/11 Skeptics Recent 9/11 Media Coverage: ... CNN Showbiz Tonight Covers Charlie Sheen and 9/11 Skepticism (27mb WMV) ...
www.911blogger.com/2006/03/ 911-skeptics-receive-fair-shake-on.html - 54k - Apr 10, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I used BH's link and got through to Sheen on 9/11. The five links posted by LL were bunk though.

They catch on fast, huh? LL, you are one of the most reliable posters on this site. If I had to choose who was pulling my leg right now, you or the NSA, I would pick the latter.

SoCal, out.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Found on the second page of 11 searching for "Charlie Sheen 9/11 interview". ( Without the quotes )

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yes, i got them all too.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
cleared cache and punched the link again this morning... (BH's at beggining of thread)
I get some different results than yesterday, but still censored... here is the cut and paste:

Charlie Sheen Current Month TV Schedule
With Charlie Sheen, Larry Spinak, Philip McKeon and Ralph Seymour. ... Thu Feb 9 11:40A on Encore WAM! Sat Feb 11 09:30P on Encore WAM! ...
www.tv-now.com/stars/csheen.html - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

Search Results
No New Posts 9/11 ... kajz, Posted on: Sep 18 2004, 06:25 AM. Replies: 89 Views: 990, Charlie Sheen - Young Guns. Forum: Movies · Post Preview: #222 ...
forums.sbtinfo.com/forums/index.php?s=8dad669c47c1bcc889dcdcc3d5ad1cdb&act=Search&CODE=getalluser... - 66k - Cached - Similar pages

MOORE'S FAHRENHEIT 9/11
I have seen Fahrenheit 9/11. It certainly is a documentary. ... Charlie Sheen finally saves our planet in a whimpering anti-climax. ...
mysite.verizon.net/trcbmc/id50.html - 145k - Cached - Similar pages

News for Platoon (1986)
New York Imposes Restrictions on Stone's 9/11 Film ... Charlie Sheen's publicist is angrily denying reports that the actor cheated on his now-estranged wife ...
www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/news - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Paris on 9/11
... head (from the film Pet Sematary II) and Charlie Sheen's Platoon pants, perhaps Planet Hollywood's loud, multi-media minded ambiance crammed with props, ...
www.getlostmagazine.com/features/2001/0110ethan/ethan.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

I am in the process of dragging my journalist skills out of my old college keepsakes box...
I will be posting a thread (unless someone else gets to it first) or maybe a news article...

And Yes, i realize that some still dont realize that this is real... that is why i asked for other reputable posters to also check...

If you dont beleive me, beleive Valhall... she and I live in the same state, and we both got the same results...
it appears to be limited to a few states,

Kruel, what state are you from, didn't you also get the censored search results...?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I notice Val's post for "Charlie Sheen Prisonplanet 9-11 interview" says NO returns. Val (or anyone else), did you put the quotes around the phrase? It makes a difference.

I get 10 pages of good returns with Charlie Sheen Prisonplanet 9-11 interview , no quotes. I get zero hits with "Charlie Sheen Prisonplanet 9-11 interview" , with quotes.

Just a thought.

[edit on 4/13/2006 by eaglewingz]

[edit on 4/13/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I just tried another search before contacting prisonplanet...

nothing with prisonplanet or Charlie is coming up...
they have totally removed certain search words (in my area)

see if this makes sense:
Results 1 - 10 of about 29 for Charlie Sheen 9-11 interview Prisonplanet. (0.53 seconds)
this is what was in the top bar (notice, no quotes)... only the words "Sheen" and "interveiw" are highlighted... it appears that Google does not recognize the Charlie or 9-11 or prison planet as search words. Here is what comes up from the search

Ariadne's Labyrinth: August 2005 It was the first and only post-9/11 interview with Enemy Number One. ... And most, like Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen in "Red Dawn," are high school kids ...
ariadneslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_ariadneslabyrinth_archive.html - 295k - Cached - Similar pages

911 Skeptics Unite (Ironically among the protesters, Martin Sheen, who plays the US President in the ... Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet released two new 9/11 truth related pieces. ...
911skeptics.blogspot.com/2004_11_01_911skeptics_archive.html - 221k - Cached - Similar pages

Consiracy of Silence video, Child sex ring that reached Bush Sr's ... Check out www.prisonplanet.com..., and take a look at the pictures of black-clad riot police ... Red Dawn-Movie 1984 Patrick Swayze & Charlie Sheen ...
www.indybay.org/news/2003/03/1579613.php - 144k - Cached - Similar pages

The Empire of Darkness Series #27: The New 9-11 That Backfired www.prisonplanet.com... ... "There's almost a solid sheen over the area right now." ...
www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2005/EmpireDarkness27.htm - 241k - Cached - Similar pages

911 Skeptics Unite Sander Hicks' recent interview with Mickey Z., about the 9/11 Truth Movement comes ... Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet released two new 9/11 truth related pieces. ...
911skeptics.blogspot.com/ - 343k - Cached - Similar pages

Yup, wierd wild world of censorship... but why just some areas? Dont know, but I am sure a spokesperson for Google will make a statement soon (i am contacting them today)... do they fear that us midwest southerners cant handle the truth?

[edit on 13-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join