It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Ecologist advocates use of Ebola to exterminate 90% of Earth's Population

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pleiadian Recon
Aids was not very successful.

The perfect Pandemic works like this:

1) It must be airborne (pass readily from Human to Human)
2) Those infected must not show symptoms during the contageous incubation period (to enable many more to become infected by the carrier)
3) The period from contracting the disease to death must be fairly rapid for maximum effect (14 days would be ideal)
4) The kill ratio must be in the realms of 90% of those infected

Enjoy today!

I absolutely agree. Three nasty little viruses spring to mind and, between them, they have killed more human beings than those killed in the World Wars - Parts I and II. Bubonic, Pneumonic and Septicemic were their names and the ‘Black Death’ was their game.

The Black Death started life, somewhere ‘in the East’ – most probably Asia Minor but, history tells us that by 1347, the plague had reached the borders of the Black Sea and, from there by 1348, had reached Italy.

From Italy in 1348, the Black Death swept across the Middle East, North Africa and southern Europe. By 1349, the plague had reached Spain, Portugal, England and Ireland and eventually Scandinavia. Four years later, it had rampaged through northern Europe to reach Russia.

By the time the plague had played itself out, not a single country anywhere in the world that had escaped its effects. In Europe alone, the plague had accounted for between 25 to 50% of the population.

Although the Bubonic Plague was the most common plague type associated with the Black Death – victims had roughly a week to live if the tell-tale tumours appeared, the most virulent strain was the Pneumonic Plague.

Pneumonic Plague was ‘airborne’, somebody sneezing over you or coughing in your presence usually signalled your death. It was fast, people usually died within 2 days at most.

Septicemic plague attacked the victim’s blood supply and was observed to be more virulent in the elderly and caused a rapid onset of symptoms. Victimes usually died within a day.

To date, plague or ‘yersinia pestis’ has killed close to 600 million people worldwide. In the last five years, there were 12,998 cases of plague reported to the World Health Organisation with most cases coming from the African continent. (Zimbabwe, Congo, Madagascar, Mozambique, Tanzania, and Uganda) Myanmar, India, Vietnam, China (Asia) Peru, (South America) and even the USA (10 cases)

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just thought you would like a reality check.

If you plan to visit a foreign Country....do it soon!

Because if you haven't thought about this, International travel will be severely curtailed in the event of a pandemic, as will cross border excursions.

The next level will be quarantines which would involve entire towns being cordoned off and nobody allowed out. This could even extend to quarantining sectors of towns......just sit and ponder the implications of that for a moment.

Then consider how you would be stopped from leaving your area.

As I am sure you already know, they have created th Human variant of Avian Flu in laboratories so that its effects can be studied ansd a vaccine be developed.

Say a little prayer each night that it does not escape from a laboratory.

Just something sobering to consider!

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Pleiadian Recon]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I like what Pianka has to say. Of course Pianka doesnt have the right to go through with such a plan but can you blame the guy? Some people are actually concerned more with the world than the right of mankind.

Why are people calling this man a satanist? I consider him a conservationist. This is a horrile topic, granted, but it cant be ignored and a solution needs to be made.

Wether bird flu, Aids, Eboli are manmade or not, the simple fact remains that we need death in order to ensure future life? what do you people not understand? People should be praising pianka for facing this problem and proposing possible solutions.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
I like what Pianka has to say. Of course Pianka doesnt have the right to go through with such a plan but can you blame the guy? Some people are actually concerned more with the world than the right of mankind.

Why are people calling this man a satanist? I consider him a conservationist. This is a horrile topic, granted, but it cant be ignored and a solution needs to be made.

Wether bird flu, Aids, Eboli are manmade or not, the simple fact remains that we need death in order to ensure future life? what do you people not understand? People should be praising pianka for facing this problem and proposing possible solutions.

How can you consider this nut a conservationist? He's got to understand that it'll not work like he thinks; it can't. There's too many variables that can happen. Killing as many people as he's advocating is more than Hitler did. And what for?? It's not like those people have anything contagious!! I find it amazing that anyone could possibly support such a human.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
this man is crazy i would rather die with the people of this earth than have 90% of people die my friends and family would die around me i say he should be stopped

[edit on 7-8-2006 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

yes i can and will blame him maybe he should make something to save everyone instead of killing billions oh an come to think of it he will have women children and innocent people killed just so he can save his own hide. he is no saint he is a coward an arrogant little weasel who thinks he can kill all the regular people being us i will jump into a volcanoe before i let anyone destroy 5 billion people slowly and extremely painfully

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Why?

If human being can't work as one unit, to do what is best for the World what right do we have to destroy it for every other creature on Earth? For a long time, I was against people like this Dr but now with the way the World is maybe we no longer have these rights?

Perhaps you don't understand that many of those you agree perhaps don't have a right to live are children... Perhaps the people that should meet such untimely death are those who claim that "humans don't deserve the right to live".....

Originally posted by Odium
All we seem to do is fight, argue, make war and destroy and as time goes on I agree more with the statement in the Matrix, where we are compaired to a virus. What happens once we've used up most of the land on food? Dryed it out - allow even more poor people to starve like we do already?

That has been the history of the world, just because it happens doesn't mean "we don't have a right to exist".....

We exist for a reason, and it is not for the sake of some dumbasses who want to exterminate 90% of the population in the world.....

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

People like Pianka should be put in jail and made sure they never get out...

If there is a problem we need to find a solution, and that solution is not "exterminating 90% of the population in the world"......

One of the things we need to start doing is preparing to get out of this planet, at least a portion of the population that want to do this.

Planets are unstable ecosystems, no matter how much you try you won't be able to really control the weather and keep it under control. There is also the problem with E.L.E. meteors, and climate change. Many people are blaming human activity for global warming but how can human activity be affecting all the planets in the solar system who are going through the same dramatic changes as Earth?....

In the not so distant future I am certain that many people would have to start living underground in large groups to survive, while others that can will live in spaceships, whenever the technology gets advanced enough to permit it.

What I am certain of is that "killing 90% of the population in the world" is not a solution....and anyone who agrees with this deserves to die in the manner they think these people should perish....

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

[ Many people are blaming human activity for global warming but how can human activity be affecting all the planets in the solar system who are going through the same dramatic changes as Earth?....]

HUH? I keep up on science matters fairly well and I have never heard a claim like this? More right wing bullhooey muaddib?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pleiadian Recon

The next level will be quarantines which would involve entire towns being cordoned off and nobody allowed out. This could even extend to quarantining sectors of towns......just sit and ponder the implications of that for a moment.

Then consider how you would be stopped from leaving your area.

Say a little prayer each night that it does not escape from a laboratory.

I have heard of this. Years ago I had a friend who was a biology major at Earlham College in Richmond,In. He and some other students took a tour of a bio hazard lab in Indianapolis. When describing the protocols for the lab,he told me as an aside that if the lab ever had a breach, there were contingency plans to cordon off Indianapolis, and to let no one out no matter how deadly the pathogen. This applies to all of the workers at these types of facilities. I imagine that this is SOP for these types of labs. Anyway- it is absolutely true that there are too many of us now,much less what the population will be 100 or 1,000 years from now. Our situation is barely sustainable. I think it is correct that part of this lies in our distribution systems of resources. Part of this is religious dogma that prohibits contraception. Part of this is our collective inability to realize that we shouldn't keep overpoulating just because we can. I think homosexuality may be an evolutionary answer to this question. ( Not the only answer, just an option that Ma Nature keeps up her sleeve.) As a sentient,self-aware species, we don't have a great record for self control, or for doing the right thing for the greater good of the Big Picture!
HOWEVER- killing millions of people is inhumane,and this notion reflects the very worst side of human nature.It is devoid of any spiritual considerations or implications. There is no compassion involved this concept. We should figure out for ourselves how to find more balance with our environment.We may have already started the process of thinning our numbers with global warming. I think if it gets too out of hand, Ma Nature will have a remedy. ( Or an astroid, or an alien colonization, or a Gamma ray burst...
).
Our options? Intelligent, collective self-control tempered with good science and technology that will help us learn to live in space and on other planets. Of course in about 3 billion years the sun will expand and then collapse...so we'd better get busy!
I've been a vegetarian for 21 years to help keep my impact on the environment as small as I can keep it. The remaining question is, what will WE do NOW to help keep these problems in check? The solutions start with US.

[edit on 8/7/06 by cosmo dag]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

HUH? I keep up on science matters fairly well and I have never heard a claim like this? More right wing bullhooey muaddib?

It is not Bullhooey...if you haven't heard about this is because your leftist friends would love the world to believe global warming is only because of human activity, when the facts show otherwise.

I have posted in the past links which prove that global warming is happening to all planets in the solar system, not just Earth.

Pluto is undergoing global warming, researchers find
October 9, 2002

BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--Pluto is undergoing global warming, as evidenced by a three-fold increase in the planet's atmospheric pressure during the past 14 years, a team of astronomers from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Williams College, the University of Hawaii, Lowell Observatory and Cornell University announced in a press conference today at the annual meeting of the American Astronomical Society's (AAS) Division for Planetary Sciences in Birmingham, AL.

The team, led by James Elliot, professor of planetary astronomy at MIT and director of MIT's Wallace Observatory, made this finding by watching the dimming of a star when Pluto passed in front of it Aug. 20. The team carried out observations using eight telescopes at Mauna Kea Observatory, Haleakala, Lick Observatory, Lowell Observatory and Palomar Observatory. Data were successfully recorded at all sites.

web.mit.edu...

Hubble space telescope helps find evidence that Neptune's largest moon is warming up
RELEASE: 98-110
Observations obtained by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope and ground-based instruments reveal that Neptune's largest moon, Triton, seems to have heated up significantly since the Voyager spacecraft visited it in 1989.

"Since 1989, at least, Triton has been undergoing a period of global warming -- percentage-wise, it's a very large increase," said James L. Elliot, an astronomer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA. The warming trend is causing part of Triton's frozen nitrogen surface to turn into gas, thus making its thin atmosphere denser. Dr. Elliot and his colleagues from MIT, Lowell Observatory, and Williams College published their findings in the June 25 issue of the journal Nature.

www-old.astro.up.pt...

Mars Ski Report: Snow is Hard, Dense and Disappearing
By Robert Roy Britt
Senior Science Writer
posted: 02:00 pm ET
06 December 2001

Mars would make a lousy host for the Winter Olympics. Yes, there's the lack of air to consider. But more important, Martian snow turns out to be rock hard. Worse, it is melting away at an alarming rate.

In fact, Mars may be in the midst of a period of profound climate change, according to a new study that shows dramatic year-to-year losses of snow at the south pole.

It is not yet clear, though, if the evidence of a single year's change represents a trend. But the study provides a surprising new view of the nature of the southern ice cap, said Michael Caplinger of Malin Space Science Systems.

www.space.com...

The bolded part is emphasis of mine, does it sound familiar?.....

Study craft on warming nears Venus

By Warren E. Leary
New York Times News Service
WASHINGTON — After getting little attention for more than a decade, Venus is about to receive a visiting spacecraft from Earth designed to investigate its dense, hot atmosphere for clues about runaway global warming that may shed light on potential changes here.
Venus Express, the first mission by the European Space Agency to Earth's nearest neighbor, is set to go into orbit around the second planet from the sun early on Tuesday.

deseretnews.com...

Saturn Ring changes - Are they connected to Solar Global Warming?
(06.09.2005)

Observations carried out by the Cassini spacecraft have discovered considerable changes in the last 25 years to Saturn's Rings.

Readings were compared with those from the Voyager spacecraft flyby in 1981 and the current discoveries from Cassini. It was found that Saturn's innermost ring (the D ring) has dimmed in the last 25 years and a part of it has moved closer to the planet.

Scientists believe that these changes may reveal something about the age and lifetime of planetary rings, but are baffled as to why Saturn's D ring should change in such a short time, the most dramatic change recorded in hundreds of years!

www.profindsearch.com...

I have made several threads about this in the past and I have shown more links which proves global warming is happening in the entire solar system, but of course that destroys the agenda that some people have on trying to blame global warming on certain people....

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
OK mister know it all I bow to your infinate knowledge...

I guess the majority of the worlds environmental scientists knowledgeable in this matter are leftists and you, oh great one know the answer to everything.

You are really full of yourself Muaddib, its a wonder anyone takes you seriously.

Oh yes I forget you bully them into submission.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To be fair to you Muaddib, something you never are to me or to anyone else who disagrees with you.

I mister lefty here and yes I am left handed too
have said for years that global warming was a convergence of sorts of a variety of different factors including the possiblity that we are coming out of a very thin cloud of interstellar dust (its happened before) or that as the earths magnetic field prepares to flip, the resulting weakening of the van allen belt lets more radiation in.

But to dismiss human involvement in global warming, and to use any uncertianity as to cause as an excuse to not do whatever we can about it is the height of foolishness and short sightedness.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

I have made several threads about this in the past and I have shown more links which proves global warming is happening in the entire solar system, but of course that destroys the agenda that some people have on trying to blame global warming on certain people....

Excellent find Muaddib.
I'll be reading more on this from now on. It never occured to me to look at what is happening to the rest of the planets.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

OK mister know it all I bow to your infinate knowledge...

I have never claimed i know it all, but how convinient of you to try to "dismiss" the facts when your claims/statements are proven wrong......

I guess the majority of the worlds environmental scientists knowledgeable in this matter are leftists and you, oh great one know the answer to everything.

You mean environmental scientists like this ecologist who says 90% of the population of the Earth must die?....

You are listening to the wrong people because 1.. obviously there are many environmentalists who don't know what is happening to the rest of the planets in the solar system, and 2. there are some environmentalists, like this ecologist, who don't care for the facts, he just wants to exterminate as many people as possible for his own selfish reasons.... but the facts prove that the entire solar system is undergoing a global warming just like Earth is.

I am pretty sure you are not going to claim now that human activity on Earth is causing global warming on the rest of the planets in the solar system are you?.....

You are really full of yourself Muaddib, its a wonder anyone takes you seriously.

Perhaps there are people who take me seriously because I present facts....

If anyone is full of it is you, you made a claim that what I was saying is "bullhoey", and I presented facts which disproves your claim...

Oh yes I forget you bully them into submission.

I see, so presenting facts that contradict your claims is "bullying people to submission".....
go figure...

----edited for errors----

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I mister lefty here and yes I am left handed too
have said for years that global warming was a convergence of sorts of a variety of different factors including the possiblity that we are coming out of a very thin cloud of interstellar dust (its happened before) or that as the earths magnetic field prepares to flip, the resulting weakening of the van allen belt lets more radiation in.

That's not what you said when I mentioned that global warming is happening in every planet in the solar system.... in fact you said it is "bullhoey", among other things you claimed, all of which are false.

But to dismiss human involvement in global warming, and to use any uncertianity as to cause as an excuse to not do whatever we can about it is the height of foolishness and short sightedness.

There are no uncertainties as to what is happening in the entire solar system... All planets are undergoing global warming at the same scale, or even worse for some, as the Earth. I am sure you know there are no humans in any of those planets....do you?... so human activity is not the cause for global warming on Earth. Yes, human activity has caused much damage to ecosystems in the Earth, but global warming is being caused for another reason which has nothing to do with human activity.

BTW, we are not "coming out of a very thin cloud of interstellar dust", in fact because the Sun's magnetic field is weakening, we are getting more and more interstellar dust in our solar system, and the interstellar dust is becoming exponentially denser and denser, with it's peak in 2012-2013.

ESA sees stardust storms heading for Solar System

PRESS RELEASE
Date Released: Monday, August 18, 2003
Source: Artemis Society

Until ten years ago, most astronomers did not believe stardust could enter our Solar System. Then ESA's Ulysses spaceprobe discovered minute stardust particles leaking through the Sun's magnetic shield, into the realm of Earth and the other planets. Now, the same spaceprobe has shown that a flood of dusty particles is heading our way.
What is surprising in this new Ulysses discovery is that the amount of stardust has continued to increase even after the solar activity calmed down and the magnetic field resumed its ordered shape in 2001.

Scientists believe that this is due to the way in which the polarity changed during solar maximum. Instead of reversing completely, flipping north to south, the Sun's magnetic poles have only rotated at halfway and are now more or less lying sideways along the Sun's equator. This weaker configuration of the magnetic shield is letting in two to three times more stardust than at the end of the 1990s. Moreover, this influx could increase by as much as ten times until the end of the current solar cycle in 2012.

www.spaceref.com...

The following excerpt is from a scientific paper from 1978.

Title:
Is the solar system entering a nearby interstellar cloud
Authors:
Vidal-Madjar, A.; Laurent, C.; Bruston, P.; Audouze, J.
Affiliation:
AA(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AB(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AC(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AD(Meudon Observatoire, Hauts-de-Seine; Paris XI, Universite, Orsay, Essonne, France)
Publication:
Astrophysical Journal, Part 1, vol. 223, July 15, 1978, p. 589-600. (ApJ Homepage)
Publication Date:
07/1978
Category:
Astrophysics
Origin:
STI
NASA/STI Keywords:
ASTRONOMICAL MODELS, DEUTERIUM, HYDROGEN ATOMS, INTERSTELLAR GAS, SOLAR SYSTEM, ABUNDANCE, EARLY STARS, GAS DENSITY, INTERSTELLAR EXTINCTION
DOI:
10.1086/156294
Bibliographic Code:
1978ApJ...223..589V

Abstract
Observations indicating a hydrogen density gradient in the vicinity of the solar system are reviewed, particularly observations of an anisotropy in the far-UV flux around 950 A from the brightest and closest O and B stars as well as a variation in the local D/H ratio along the lines of sight to Alpha Cen and Alpha Aur. Possible mechanisms that may strongly affect the observed D/H ratio on a very small scale are considered, selected radiation pressure is proposed as the most likely mechanism for deuterium separation, and it is shown that this mechanism would be effective only if the density gradient of the nearby interstellar medium has remained stable for at least about 10 million years. This time scale is taken to imply the existence of a nearby (less than 2 pc distant) interstellar cloud. Observational arguments in favor of such a cloud are presented, and implications of the presence of a nearby cloud are discussed, including possible changes in terrestrial climate. It is suggested that the postulated interstellar cloud should encounter the solar system at some unspecified time in the 'near' future and might have a drastic influence on terrestrial climate in the next 10,000 years.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Ulysses sees Galactic Dust on the rise
01 Aug 2003

Since early 1992 Ulysses has been monitoring the stream of stardust flowing through our Solar System. The stardust is embedded in the local galactic cloud through which the Sun is moving at a speed of 26 kilometres every second. As a result of this relative motion, a single dust grain takes twenty years to traverse the Solar System. Observations by the DUST experiment on board Ulysses have shown that the stream of stardust is highly affected by the Sun's magnetic field.
Unlike Earth, however, the Sun reverses its magnetic polarity every 11 years. The reversal always occurs during solar maximum. That's when the magnetic field is highly disordered, allowing more interstellar dust to enter the Solar System. It is interesting to note that in the reversed configuration after the recent solar maximum (North negative, South positive), the interstellar dust is even channelled more efficiently towards the inner Solar System. So we can expect even more interstellar dust from 2005 onwards, once the changes become fully effective.

sci.esa.int...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
"But to dismiss human involvement in global warming, and to use any uncertianity as to cause as an excuse to not do whatever we can about it is the height of foolishness and short sightedness."

And what about that statement Muaddib? Whether the whole solar system is experining global warming (a stretch if you ask me and a cute ploy to avoid discussing the real issue) or not doesn't change the fact that we do contribute to it on this planet and to keep putting off doing something about it is absurd.

You can't answer that because you know its true.

No you never claim you know it all, you just act like you do.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

"But to dismiss human involvement in global warming, and to use any uncertianity as to cause as an excuse to not do whatever we can about it is the height of foolishness and short sightedness."

And what about that statement Muaddib?

What about that statement?.... You are just dismissing the facts because you don't want to change your mind as to the cause of global warming.

Nomatter what is done global warming will continue to happen on Earth, because it is happening in every planet in the solar system....where there is no human activity....

Whether the whole solar system is experining global warming (a stretch if you ask me and a cute ploy to avoid discussing the real issue) or not doesn't change the fact that we do contribute to it on this planet and to keep putting off doing something about it is absurd.

You are out of your mind.... It is no "little ploy"...it is the truth....but I guess you don't want to know the truth, you just want to live in your little world believing that people are the cause of global warming...one day, perhaps even now, you will come to agree with this ecologist and believe that in order for Earth to survive 90% of the population of the world have to die....

Shame really.... When proof is given that "the entire solar system is undergoing a radical change through global warming, there are still people who want to claim "it is all the fault of humans"....

We have to come in balance with the Earth, but that doesn't mean becoming a genocidal maniac like this ecologist who wants 90% of the Earth population dead...

But even if for some miracle we do and everyone on Earth stops producing hydrocarbons and green house gases, and becomes attuned with Earth only taking what is needed, which would be impossible but anyways...., the Earth will continue to warm up, just like the rest of the solar system is warming up....

We as humans do not have control over everything that happens, much less in the grand scheme of things... We don't control the Universe....

You are afraid because this knowledge takes "control out of your hands"....

You can't control the forces of the universe grover...nomatter how much you want to.

You can't answer that because you know its true.

i know is true?... lol...you are really something else... I presented evidence of what is happening in the solar system...there are no humans in any other planet, hence human activity is not the cause of global warming....

No you never claim you know it all, you just act like you do.

No, that's the response you give when you are proven wrong and you don't want to admit it.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I never endorsed this so called environmentalist, nor would I he is obviously a fool but I forget you are a tool of the oil industry.

Your so-called facts, like I said before are cherry picked, just like everyone else's, including mine...I can admit it though and you cannot.

You can "prove" global warming isn't caused by humans all you want...but I will trust the 90% of the opinion scientists worldwide over a blowhard in Montana anyday.

What a choice....who to believe?

Scientists...blowhard?
Scientists...blowhard?
Scientists...blowhard?

Hey blowhard....I think I'll believe the scientists.

I know, I know you'll go find scientists to "prove" your argument.

YAWN!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Actually you haven't proven a single solitary thing.

You have, per usual, strung together a series of tidbits of information, some possibly related, others not and called them proof of something they are obviously not...that global warming is not caused or made worse by the activities of man but is a solar system wide event.

In doing so you obscure the true argument, which is whether we are causing global warming (most scientists say yes, you say no) or making it worse, and if so what can and should we be doing about it.

I bet you think global warming is some liberal plot to take away your SUV or that it is caused by an over-abundance of cow farts.

The BIG LIE of the information age is that information is knowledge, and it isn't.

We can pull on a variety of different sources and techniques to determine rates of change in the earths biosphere over several hundred thousand years. We only have a few decades worth of partial observation of SOME of the other planets and satellites around the sun to draw conclusions from. For example siting changes in Saturn's rings prove absolutely nothing. They are not stable features in geological terms, being caused by the gravitational break up of smaller moons and the like, some of them (since there are dozens) probably weren't there when they were first observed and some have been observed breaking up.

Your 'proofs" may be based on science, but they are not science.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join