It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Presidential Elections and the Diebold conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just read a thread in which someone said that come 08' patching up our international relations is going to be priority one.
Being a realist, some might say pessismist, i highly doubt that thier will be a 2008 Presidential election....now thats not to say that there wont be a physical election....more along the lines of it wont matter.

That being said.....does anyone care to comment on the HIGH likely hood of Condi Rice and Bill Frist being our next ?elected? leaders.

Not sure which one will be president and which will be vice...more than likely Bill will be president with Condi as Vice but who knows.

What i do know is this....No President in our histoy has won the presidential election without some combination of Florida, California, and/or Ohio. Wats most interesting about this factoid is that in all three states DIEBOLD is the solution to voting problems.

For those of you who dont know who DIEBOLD is. DIEBOLD is an Electronic Voting Machine company that is either currently serving or attempting to get contracts to be the sole provider of voting machines. These machines, much like in the movie The Net with the pratorieansm have a backdoor. Now the backdoor into the registry doesnt keep a record of changes made within the registry. Meaning that a "person" regardless of thier political affiliation could change the template of the voting system without ever alerting anyone. IE one vote for candidate A registers as 2votes or as three and then before the election tabulation committees inspect the machines after the election changing the template back.
Or even simpler...plain adding votes.

What can we do?

I say....Revolt. Non violent revolt. Ghandi had it right you cant start a peace movement with violence. So while a peaceful revolt would be hard, tiresome, and costly(in terms of lives and martyrs) it is IMHO the only way.

Revolution....rise Middle class america and throw off your chains of inequity and apathy. Take back your lives and freedoms. Work not because you have to work to pay bills for things you dont even want....

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ahhh, revolt, you say? And define a 'peaceful' revolt. What, no one goes to work? Hah.

I agree that these voting machines are very dodgy, and they do indeed have back doors, although not blatantly obvious ones like the sort you described, and a knowledgeable individual could in fact alter the votes.

But have you studied you history? " . . . combination of Florida, California, and/or Ohio." President Kennedy seemed to win because of unprecedented votes in Hawaii and Illinois. In fact, Nixon won Ohio by 273,363 votes. (im NOT a political history buff, btw)

Also, I think you should develop your theory more, find out exactly how the election will be stolen, then post in PTS.

I'm not saying that Rice and Frist will somehow dupe 298 million voting citizens, but there is always the possibility.

As for the revolt thing: Erm, no.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I stand corrected....What i should have said is that the preponderance of US elections require that either or some combination thereof be won of Cali, Florida, or Ohio. Once again i stand corrected.

And as per peaceful revolt....everyone not going to work is a wonderful idea....couple that with the bulk of the population refusing to pay taxes...coupled with sitins....refusing to deal with police officers.....there are many many things that can be done to bring about a peaceful revolt.

Revolution does not have to be coupled with violence and aggression. That is the way of the past.

I think that the only way we the people of this nation and the people of the world will be able to be done with the George Bush's and Saddam Hussuens(spelling?) is through peaceful revolt.

The cycle of violence and chaos is perpetuated everytime people revolt violently. But that being said we cant not do anything. We have to do something and Im sick of seeing threads where peopel are like what can we do. What we can do is refuse to work with thier system. The big corps dont have money or power unless we give it to them.

As per diebold....any knowledgeable person with a limited grasp of UNIX can manipulate Diebold Election systems....Did you hear about the investigations done by the elections committees in California?

Good site to go to for more information on how easily DIEBOLD systems can be hacked and manipulated with lil or no trace left behind go to www.blackboxvoting.org...

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter who wins, they are both controlled and run by the same people so what is the point? The Democrats are just better at playing the nice guy and hiding their corruption.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'll be interested in checking the lineage of all of the candidates and predicting the outcome. This of course will just be to check Icke's theories.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Elsenorpompom,

That being said.....does anyone care to comment on the HIGH likely hood of Condi Rice and Bill Frist being our next ?elected? leaders.

In all your rhetorical proofs and evidences, I sincerely hope that a Democrat is voted in as the next President of the US in 2008.

Why?

Two reasons:
The first being that the Republican Diebold conspiracy will end.
The second being that then 'we' Republicans can then start hammering you, and others here thinking like you, on the Democrat Diebold conspiracy slant.

See you then.

seekerof

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When they tell you to get out and vote, dont. It wont matter one iota (that is, if there are even anymore elections at all) what we do anymore.

The Dems are in cohoots with the Reps and the NWO.

Voting a democrat isnt going to get us out of this mess. Voting for a Republican is assured, thanks to Diabold.

It took years for people to finaly realize that this is all a sham.

Every bit of it.

And to think of the beatings i took here :shk: for saying those awful truths!

I can forgive.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i realize that this is an old thread but i just found some recent info regarding those Diebold voting machines and i found this thread when i did a search on ATS; so i decided to just add what i found and post it in here.

... someone has made a copy of the key which opens ALL Diebold e-voting machines from a picture on the company's own website. The working keys were confirmed by Princeton scientists

Comments and opinions, anyone?

Link

[edit on 2.5.08 by toreishi]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi dgtempe, I believe you are 100% correct the NWO calls the shots and the decision of who will win the election I believe has already been planned and decided in the back rooms between dems and Reps.

Billary, correction Hillary was tapped to win the Presidency this Nov. and Bill Clinton has been tapped to head up the U.N. watch and see as it plays out. Bill will start out as the ambassador of good will for the U.S. this will further his cause of being placed in the lime light to head up the U.N.

Remember liberal McCain was almost out of the race and then the media got behind him. The NWO needed someone to divide the Republican party and McCain was the best choice of doing so and he has succeeded. The election will go to Hillary and there is a strong chance of Obama being the next Vice President if egos do not get in the way.

Remember when you have the Power and the money the NWO has, they can afford to funnel money under any individual contributor's name they please. I am so glad that I live in a country where free elections exist and the out come is not rigged. Rik Riley

top topics

join