It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of members again

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Actually Gaz, the one you chose is my mate Greg who happens to be a spitting image of David Beckham for all those football fans/females out there, and I do mean spitting image.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Actually Gaz, the one you chose is my mate Greg who happens to be a spitting image of David Beckham for all those football fans/females out there, and I do mean spitting image.

Ahhhh....
He speaks a clue!
That leaves two that I see, hmmm...
Black shirt, black shorts, black shoes
OR
Guy next to the girl with the red Bikini
I'd say
Black shorts, shirt, shoes

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I feel almost compelled to add my own pic, except I rarely if ever have a pic to give out, particularly now that I'm recovering from a hard drive failure on Monday. It's been a long week. :bnghd:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
JamesLimelight, wicked bro...you look cool as...just the kind to kick it with over a beer...all good man.

Hey dude, anytime! After all, what's life good for if you can't relax, drink a beer and formulate conspiricy theorys with a few freinds, right??

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Hehe. I have to laugh. Don't know quite why, but I laugh. Clones clones clones. Did you know that the first successful clone of a frog was made in the fifties? Makes me think about the sixth vial. How the unclean spirits (lives or souls) of the Dragon, the Beast and the False Prophet are like frogs. Guess they are clones all three of them. BTW. It's snowing from what appears to be a clear blue sky outside now. Just started. Now that's strange. "Mother of pearl clouds" yesterday and cloudless snow today.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   

don't you think it's funny that since spitting image every one (including myself) now says that people are the spitting image of someone when it used to be splitting image.
They are gonna start up the series again now that there are fresh celebrities around to pick on. I wonder if simon will ever get famous enough (once we see what he looks like) to get his own puppet on there.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Over the last two weeks I have found these two photos of me on the internet! So I though I'd post them up. You'll have to look for me in the second one!

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by OzChris]

[I edited it to fix your link...
K_OS ]

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Over the last two weeks I have found these two photos of me on the internet! So I though I'd post them up. You'll have to look for me in the second one!

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by earthtone]

I see ya red checkers shirt!

Nice sign

Remember, weed will make you evil and crazy!!!

BaD BaD BaD

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
I see ya red checkers shirt!

Nice sign

Remember, weed will make you evil and crazy!!!

BaD BaD BaD

Nah, just lazy, peaceful, spiritual and philosophical with a mind for details and fairness I think. But one should never overdo anything. I do think that people should have the right to choose whether they want to get easy and happy on weed, or pissed and angry from alcohol, which is a poison that can kill you and change you into a complete moron and an addict. People say that weed changes your personality. And alcohol doesn't? Absurd! They say weed makes bad soldiers: What about the Assasene and the Zulu nation? They are among the most successful warriors throughout time, and they were all high on weed when they fought their enemies. The latter even beat the Brittish clonial army with sticks and stones so to speek. The ointment prescribed by God to Moses is believed to contain great ammounts of hemp oil, this same oil was used to annoint the Jewish kings and priests. Jezjuah was also annointed with this kind of oil later research reveils. And it is completely natural and doesn't need to be refined or processed in order to be smoked and enjoied. It even grows on Mt. Sinai they say. And the first Law God gave us protected hemp, for it is a plant that is both green and carries seeds. But what do I know. All I know is that Jezjuah was the Temple of God. And when the glory of God entered the Temple, it was filled with smoke. If they smoked something in the time of Jezjuah, it was probably weed. It even shrinks cancer cells, it's a blessing for people suffering from Multiple Schlerosis, it ease the pain for victims of AIDS and many other terrible diseases. You can make nearly everything we need to live from it. It the most useful plant on the planet. Period.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have to agree with mikromarius on this one. I would much rather smoke a bowl and get all philosophical and mellow than be piss drunk and pissed off. Alchohol is 10x worse than weed in my eyes. Not to mention, you can drive stoned WAY better than when drunk. In fact, I think you tend to drive better. At least that's how it seems with my one friend. He is always a better driver when high than sober.

My two cents, thought i'd throw em in.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Guys, I was being way way sarcastic!!!!!!!
Look at my Avatar.
April 20 should be a Holiday, where you can put presents under the 420 tree with the big fluffy orniments

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
100 % with Mikromarius and JamesLimeLight on this one.

We should be free to choose our poison!

And James you're right. When I was a novice driver, I used to drive better when I was stone. At least, my shifting was better, and it was quite obvious.

But don't overdo anything. I truely love Maryjane, but if you start smoking everyday, it will # you up.

Trust me.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
100 % with Mikromarius and JamesLimeLight on this one.

We should be free to choose our poison!

Weed's not poison, it's inspiration. A little time off and happydays. But like you said, nothing should be overdone. I think everyone should smoke weed. And it should have been legal everywhere to grow a limited stock. It's good for you, but like everything else: too much is too much. If it gives you the creeps you shouldn't do it. Like with everything else.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Weed's not poison, it's inspiration. A little time off and happydays. But like you said, nothing should be overdone. I think everyone should smoke weed. And it should have been legal everywhere to grow a limited stock. It's good for you, but like everything else: too much is too much. If it gives you the creeps you shouldn't do it. Like with everything else.

Totaly true. I never smoke it more than once or twice a week nowadays. After all, too much CAN be a bad thing, I know. But it's nice to get together with a few friends, put on some hendrix or grateful dead, smoke a few bowls and just chill, talk and have a mellow time. You know?

BTW, you guys want to move this to a new thread in an applicable catagory by chance?

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I smoke pot everyday. Cannabis should not be in the drugs catagory...IT'S A #ING HERB MAN. There is no way our governments can make a herb that grows naturally on this Earth illegal. Free thinkers are dangerous to them remember....

edit: By the way..that photo with all the people in was taken at J-Day last year. J-Day is the annual legalization protest for pot every year in Brixton, London. Soo good. Thousands of us walking down the street ripping bongs in front of all the pigs! marvelous. . .

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
whats so #ing bad about weed?

Some people smoke tobacco, which taste like ass, and hurts my lungs to inhale.

I smoke the ganja which taste so good, smells good, and gets me hizigh all without additives.

4-20-03 is going to be the bomb, I couldnt smoke last 420 cause of probation
now that I am offf...

MWAHA.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here is how deep weed makes ya dig

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OK people... I hate to butt in, but this thread is supposed to be about members pictures... not another what do you think about marijuana thread. Let's please get back on track.

:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hahaha. That made my day!
I once saw a woman "eat" a corn cob with her.... well, probably best to leave it there, but it was quite amazing if I have to say it myself.....

About corn. It's amazing food. I have a theory that it would be possible to live for a 100 years by eating just one corn cob. For haven't you noticed that when you have eaten one, and later it comes out the other way, it's still the same somehow. Wash and clean, and woha, you have a new meal. Almost like those goats of Tor the old god of thunder up here in the mountains. He ate them every night, placed it's bones in a pile and the next morning the goats were whole again, ready to be eaten again. Maybe they were two corncobs and not goats. Hmmm. Makes me think somehow....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join