It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of members again

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Ocelot, is the dog in the top or bottom of that picture.
Jk man I love ya!!!!

LMFAO!! Funny.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You're friend is drinking one of my faves it looks like...Smirnoff Ice with some melon liquer and pineapple juice.....yum....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
here is my pic:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Me and my Burmese

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My girl and I at Chancellorsville Battlefield Here in Virginia

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
And this one is a relatively recent picture of me.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Me and my Burmese

Great serpent! Is it a tiger python? Do you have it in a cage, locked down in the basement, in the addic or does it crawl around freely? I would've loved to have such a snake, but it isn't legal where I live. Think they should be left in their natural habitat. That's where they find rest, but I have to admit it looks like it's having a good time though. It's a quite young one you have there isn't it? How much does a strangler like that cost?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   

my mum paid for me to have a makeover. No this isn't the before picture. Someone told me that I look like a daytime tv presenter.

can anyone tell me why I can only see little red x's for most peoples pictures?

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by pantha]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
GRRRRRRRRR I can't even see my own pic now. Can anyone else see it?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Go into the upload console and double check the name and add it after the following path: (http://)www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/uploads/

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Great serpent! Is it a tiger python? Do you have it in a cage, locked down in the basement, in the addic or does it crawl around freely? I would've loved to have such a snake, but it isn't legal where I live. Think they should be left in their natural habitat. That's where they find rest, but I have to admit it looks like it's having a good time though. It's a quite young one you have there isn't it? How much does a strangler like that cost?

Thank You! Her name is "No Feet" (the kids named her off the childrens cartoon "Little Bear", The snakes name was "No Feet").

She is a Burmese Python.

I no longer keep her.
After we had our baby last year we decided it would be best to give her to someone that could better care for her than us.
We found someone with a large habitat designed for large snakes.

She started to grow at an amazing rate and
When she hit 13 feet we decided that the baby could easly be swallowed by her and even tho it was unlikely it wasn't a chance we were going to take.

Never once did she bite or show any aggression.
Also, I couldn't stand feeding her live animals any longer as she would refuse killed food sometimes.

I kept her in a large 200 gal aquarium untill around 7 feet then borrowed a friends pen.
They are good at escaping, and that was our fear with the baby, even tho this one never did escape.
I didn't let it crawl free in the house because it always seemed to try to go where it was not easy to get out like behind the fridge, up in the couch, under the box spring.

I agree they are a wild animal and should stay wild. They can grow up to 25 feet and have been known to eat animals as large as antilope and crocodiles.

They fall under exotic pet laws in most states an you usually have to retain some permit to keep them.
Rightfully so, people do not realize the care they require when they get large.
"Under captive conditions, Burmese pythons will grow to sexual maturity at an amazing rate. Growth rates achieved with females by herpetoculturists under optimal feeding conditions typically show the following growth pattern. By the end of 12 months, growth to a length of 6 to 9 1/2 feet. By 18 months, growth to between 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 feet"

She was a good pet and I enjoyed every minuite of her.
They sell here starting at $100 from breeders (I would not reccomend getting one from a pet shop) but the price goes up for different patterns locations.
People minupilate the genes to cause pattern changes like albino, ect... I m not sure how this works.
I was never interested in that cause I believe it caused them to be more aggressive. I didn't need a 13 foot snake with an additude problem.

They only # about once a month but depending on what you feed it it can be a big mess when they do

Honestly I would not reccomend getting one unless you have the time and recources to care for something that can grow to almost 25 feet 300-350 pounds and no other pets like dogs or cats.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I recomend a Ball Python for beginners. They only grow to 4 or 5 feet and have a good temperment.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
sorted it . There I am 5 posts back. I'd deleated it from my uploads by mistake . I still don't know why I can't see everybodies pictures on here. A lot of them are just little red crosses where the pictures should be. I get that for some peoples avatars too, and its not just my pc cause its the same on the computer at work.Is it just that they have uploaded and then deleated the files?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
heres me trying to be all inteligable

also heres a cartoon version of myself i drew

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Okay, until I develop a decent picture of myself, I will keep everyone hanging. I'm in here somewhere...

The picture was taken in Magaluf last summer. Me and a large group of friends are enjoying the start of what us Brits call a "booze cruise". Believe me, we were looking a lot different after a hard days free drinking at sea.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
whats the girl in the red bathing suit doing?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
We're at sea, looking for crabs I guess...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
awwww go on give us a clue. which one are you?????

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
We're at sea, looking for crabs I guess...

ummmm....crabs huh? yum!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
can you say if you are in the front or back?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join