It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi Lucid Lunacy,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I completely agree that ET is not superior to human beings. They may be more advanced, but they are not superior to us. Their total involvement in our civilization over the years proves that they comprehend our uniqueness to the universe. The abduction experience reflects their commitment to helping us survive in spite of ourselves and rampant human ignorance. I think the greys are robots that have tasks to perform. I don't know who is above them in the heirarchy. Do you?

hh313

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You begin your story by saying you were in the garage, which was converted into 2 bedrooms. Then you say they grabbed you by the ankle and were dragging you through the house. I thought you were in the garage?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's great of you to share this experience, as it most surely is difficult to recount.
I have had many strange experience also, and I would agree with the first comment, you should ask you family if they have had similiar experiences.

In my family, there are several members that have UFO or Alien 'stories' ~ experiences.

I hope ppl are open to this posting....
GOOD LUCK!!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Almosty forgot...

ABOUT THE GREYS BEING COLD & CALCULATING...

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ISSUE

I also had a strange experience & my best impression was that they were between 3.5 - 4 ft tall and I REMEMBER A HORRIBLE SMELL...it was like nothing I'd experienced before or since. A mixture of funky mold ~ mustiness and something else, that I can't quite describe accurately.
I felt that they were cold & cruel. I felt anger from them also, it could have been some other form of alien, I can't say for sure, I was too afraid to open my eyes fully.

I have time lapse, lost time. and someother strange anomalies.

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THEIR DEMEANOR & 'PERSONALITY"

Thanks for posting this...!
:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Lucid-
If you wouldnt mind answering these questions, I'd appriciate it. If you'd feel better U2U-ing me the answers thats fine too.

1) What nationality is you ancestory?

2) What is your I.Q.

3) Do you have any experience with hallucinogenic drugs. (Not a trick question. At *any* time in your life, not matter how long ago)

4) Have you ever practiced whats called an "occult" religion, or toyed with anything "occult" related, i.e. oujia board, tarot, etc.

5) Have you ever sighted what you believe to be a UFO before.

I've U2U-ed the answers I have found consistent with experiencers to Gazrok, a moderator here. If you feel comfortable enough to answer here, maybe he could post them after you answer. Just a little exersize in theory.

~J

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by isisinanna
A mixture of funky mold ~ mustiness and something else, that I can't quite describe accurately.

Wet cardboard. Like the boxes at the supermarket, brown corrogated cardboard.

Thats always the way it seemed to me, but a very strong version of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

First things first, I need to be able to disable paralysis. Then I will bust out some eskrima.

I told you, undress and spread broken glasses or nails or anything on the floor, when they drag you, the pain will wake you up.

Or tie yourself to 500db alarm, when the string is pull off, it will wake you and people 2 blocks away up.

If they joined ATS and read this forum, they might change their plan.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Those are all good points. That's contributing to my doubt on wether the scratches are related. I was dragged across lots of carpet so I too would expect carpet burns. I was wearing a shirt at the time...not sure if that would negate some of the damage?

Then surely your t-shirt would also have these scratch marks on?

Very very hard to scratch yourself through clothing, not unless you put a knife, and even then it still needs to cut through your clothing to make the neccesary mark on your skin.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I had just recently dozed off when it happened. Something wakes me...

Can anyone point out to me why I should continue considering the rest of the post following the above part? Here's what happened to ME last night, folks:

I finally fell asleep after watching TV for several hours and continually resetting the sleep timer on it. When it turned off for the last time, I was woken up by it shutting down and I noticed a white light shining on my bedroom wall. It was coming from the back yard. I went out there (although for some reason I could only move VERY slowly - clearly something was affecting my body!!) and I saw an awesome red Ferrari Testarossa (sp?). The headlights were shining into my window which was the light I had seen. It all made sense. I got in the Ferrari and peeled out, driving out of my backyard over a ramp which had appeared overnight. When I got back home, I crawled back into bed - my wife had not been woken by all this I assume because the Ferrari had magical powers. The only evidence that it happened was that part of my fence had been knocked down in the night. It HAD been storming, but not that bad.

There.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
To address the issue of 'sleep paralysis' or dreaming being a primary factor for abduction experiences...It becomes a non-argument when the abduction experiences that occurr to completely awake subjects, in broad daylight, is brought into the picture. People driving cars, working on the farm, etc., completely destroys that line of skepticism. Add to that, third party witnesses...neighbors who may have seen something odd...abductees who's absence is noted by other occupants of the house. These factors make it impossible for me to argue for dreaming or paralysis.

The abduction experience appears to cross all cultural and societal boundaries. This weakens the 'shared cultural reference' argument by pointing out the similarities in the 'core' experience.

I lean toward a 'buglike' morphology for the grey's anatomy. Because being skinny is not a particularly valid sign of weakness in all cases. A grey's connective tissues may not even be muscle. Heck, I know skinny humans that exhibit strength way beyond their apparent ability. Its mostly the eyes that make me think of a bug. For some reason, the multi-faceted eyes of bees, flies, wasps, etc., would explain the apparent lack of an eye-lid (bugs don't have them). It also can provide a mechanism for dealing with bright light...by shutting down some of the eye's facets the intensity of light can be varied, much like a human squints when exposed to bright lights.

And...did you know bugs have an odor? Can you guess how they smell? The clue has already been posted.

Lucid, try to provide some photos of your scratches, or get any kind of third party evidence to help support your account. Especially try to find out if anyone in your family is or has had strange occurences.

NC

[edit on 27-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lucid, If you were really abducted, which is up for debate, I don't believe it was random at all. In fact, they were coming specifically for you and it may be just one of many times that you've been taken.

It is my opinion that at least 75% of these night abductions are nothing more than lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis. Then there's that 25% that I believe is real. It's hard to tell with you, although I respect your feelings and I always try to lean to the side of belief since most fakes usually hang themselves given enough rope.

You are sure this is the only time you can recall? I would definitely check into hypnotherapy. As I said, if it did happen, you may have a long history of abduction.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Several factors you need to realize the differance between dreaming and lucidity. Everyone dreams differantly. Like for me, I can never "read" during my dreams. I can get an understanding of the meaning of a sign, or something I read, but I can never see the actaul words. ALso I canot smell or hear in my dreams. But external sounds affect my dreams and sometimes slip in.

The first thing you need to do before you say "I have been abducted" is take note of what you remember and see if there is any holes in the memory. Take for example, if you are being dragged your cloths should bunch up underneath you, you should feel the warmth of friction on surfaces on the ground. Smell the carpet. or hear the dragging sounds. all 5 senses are important in creating the memory.

If all you have is visual then you need to gain more information.. was it cloudy or clear? was the ground wet with dew? what time did it happen? were there any clocks?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The thing is all of your other sensations seem to be wide awake Lucid, such as sight, sound, awareness of being dragged, the bright light... everything else seems to be so in-tune with what is going on...yet you can't 'feel' the grey grabbing your ankle. This suggests a dream state. As I just said, everything can seem real, what you see, what you hear...but you rarely 'feel' anything in dreams, which would account for you not 'feeling' him grab your ankle.

You can also create this state with hypnotism. Maybe if the greys exist they can implement this kind of state of mind via telepathy.

Or maybe it was a dream, see my earlier posts about that one.

what all my points conclude to. people have a desire, a fantasy, a need and want to be abducted. with this mindset, people can have vivid dreams and make themselves believe they were abducted.

So how does this theory fit in with people who know little about abductions, people who don't care at all about them and some people who have never actually heard of them (yes there are people who don't know about them).

Then why would a child wake up screaming if he/she were able to differenciate between waking life and a dream. Sometimes i'm not sure if i'm dreaming, and i wake up... 'ohright, it was just a dream'... but often with the feeling... 'it seemed so real' etc.

The difference is that an adult can wake up and go "Yeah that was a dream" and a child has trouble. I have had very real dreams just like everyone else but i never thought one of them actually happened. Although i wish the one involving Keira Knightley had happened, sigh.

You 'think' you've got an answer for the first ones, but even then... unless they pulled you along gravel, why scratches. Along carpet you'd have carpet burns.

Strangely this isn't always true, for example. I once slid down the stairs that was carpetted, i got scratches instead of burns. I would suggest this happened because i was wearing clothing and the stairs hadn't been vacumed in a while. I can only guess that some particles on the carpet got trapped in lines of the clothing and so scratched me rather than burnt me.

2) What is your I.Q.

4) Have you ever practiced whats called an "occult" religion, or toyed with anything "occult" related, i.e. oujia board, tarot, etc.

What do any of these have to do with abductions? Nationality deffinatly doesn't affect "real" abduction cases, which conform to the standard models of them.

How is your IQ related? Are you saying having a high IQ gives you a more active imagination? Or are you saying low IQ would cause hallucinations?

How does having practiced an occult religion affect things? If you want to say that then you should include all religions.

Very very hard to scratch yourself through clothing, not unless you put a knife, and even then it still needs to cut through your clothing to make the neccesary mark on your skin.

Either this is a joke or you are just not thinking things through. I was helping someone build a wall once, i was carrying a bag of sand through and i lost my balance. I hit the brick wall of his house (which wasn't the one we were building), i felt a small pain and carried on. Later when i showered my back hurt, i looked at it in the mirror and low and behold scratches. My thin shirt was undamaged, well apart from a small amount of blood on it.

The first thing you need to do before you say "I have been abducted" is take note of what you remember and see if there is any holes in the memory. Take for example, if you are being dragged your cloths should bunch up underneath you, you should feel the warmth of friction on surfaces on the ground. Smell the carpet. or hear the dragging sounds. all 5 senses are important in creating the memory.

I believe lucid has gone through great pains to say he is not sure is he was abducted. He himself described an experience and then stated that he didn't know if it was a dream or real. He has been very good about not simply believing it. Read his earlier posts.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have never found anything like an implant - I thought the marks were weird enough.
"Did it seem real?" - I often have very vivid dreams that I can't distinguish from reality while they're happenning so the answer is, yes, it seemed real. I once dreamed that I was in a park at 2 a.m. It was light out like mid-day and as I sat on a swing in that park a huge ship floated over from west to east - it was enormous and I could somehow perceive a tall Grey looking out one of the rear windows at me even though the windows were very small in relation to the ship - a mere dot. I can remember this dream with incredible clarity and detail - I can still 'see' the detail on the incredibly detailed ship. There were lots of 'angles', parts jutting out, windows etc. It was not an oval or sphere - it was long and if I had to choose a general shape I'd say it was loosely related to a blimp. It was enormous and floated silently except for the sound of the wind that it broke despite moving so slowly. I had this dream about 20 years ago and still have a clear recollection.
My dream of the beings in my bedroom is similarly remembered but what I remember most was my laughter at thinking I was fooling them and perceiving the events auditorily, not visually.
I've decided that if these were real I can't do anything and if they were really dreams then they are interesting. I don't think I'm damaged in any way but if they're going to stick probes in me I'd at least like a tour of the stars in exchange.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I wish I'd known about this post earlier on, before it got so many pages, but alas my U2U's are acting up.

Lucid, first off I believe you, there is no reason for you to lie about such an event, and you describe things much better than nearly every proposed abductee case I've read.
That, and from what I've seen through your posts, you don't seem like the kind of person who would lie about this kind of thing.

Now, there's a plethora of things said that I would like to answer/reply to.
And I realise some of these have been replied to already, but I feel the need to anyways.

If Aliens are so much superior, why do they want or have to hide themselves from us? Unless they want to do some bad things on us.

Not neccesarily.
Perhaps they don't mind us sorta knowing about them, but they don't want to come out and say; "Hey were your neighbors from Zeta Reticuli, and we want to abduct you tp learn about your species."

And why dragging? Why not lift you up instead if they are so strong?

Perhaps they are not strong enough to do so, consider this, when you have a heavy box to move, which would you do, pick it up or drag it?

Dragging something is easier than lifting it.

how do they keep out dust, how do they clean. big eyes offer no advantage, it seems they are there because of the general fantasy of the stereotypical alien 'thin, grey, oval head, big black eyes'.

Perhaps the black is actually a covering to protect there eyes.
Actually yes larger eyes do offer an advantage, if they evolved on a world with significantly less light than Earth, than large eyes that can pick up more light would be a logical evolutionary trait, just look at some of Earth's nocturnal animals.

But if the person doing the kidnapping has the power to paralyse you and drag you like a teddy bear, then surely it doesn't matter what time they show up.

Well if they do it at night there's less of a chance that other people will be witness to the event.

I'm sure you're aware that when you do wake up in the middle of the night your visibility is almost zero. even if you turn a light on it takes a while for your eyes to adjust and see. yet you saw them immediatly...

Perhaps for some people.
I myself can see very well once I wake up, especially in the dark or near dark, but pretty normal in the light as well.
Anyways, just wanted to add that.

It didn't pick up the greys, or the greys dragging him? surely that's movement?

Well, as others have said, it was put in place after the abduction, to capture any further activity.

I think it is right to assume that they have chosen you for specific reasons.

Why?
Think about it, if your doing an amateur general study of an organism, most of the time you'd just pick one at random, it's very likely Lucid just happened to be that randomly chosen person.

''how many greys does it take to dismantle a motion security camera''

Depends, do you mean with or without technology, because without, probably three, with probably one or none.

You know I cant recall anything visually different about the 3 Greys I saw.

Now this is an interesting thing I'd like to discuss.

Now when we look at a crowd of people, we notice differences, yet look at a pack of rhino's or Elepahnt's, and they wil all look the same for the most part, does that mean they're all clones, no, it just means that when it comes to other species, we don't always notice there physical differences.

No light was emanating from the beings themselves. There was a large bright light being emanated from my backyard.

Back to the 'night' abduction. As the bright light would really have no 'effect' during the day. It's just not an abduction without it being night and having that bright light...just wouldn't be the same without it.

I'd like to offer a theory on what this bright light may be.

Now, we all know through Einsteins famous formula E=Mc2, that matter and energy are equal.

Now we have been able to turn matter into energy, and recently turn energy into matter.

Now consider a race more advanced than us, could they not than have developed a matter-energy teleportation system.
And could not that light actually be the matter stream for such a system?

Now during dreams we often don't 'feel' anything.

That does'nt apply to me, I feel lots of stuf in my dreams.

For instance, the dream I had last night, I was running and I could feel the cold damp air on my face, and I did this supra-human jump really high into the air (prolly 30ft up), and I felt the nausea and fear of falling.
And when I hit the the ground (softly) I felt the impact of landing.
I can also feel emotions in dreams.

So I think that the whole "not being able to feel in dreams" thing, may not be as true as it seems.

Your a lucky person Lucid........I wish it was me who got abducted.

I agree with Alpha, you are lucky, I've always wanted to be abducted, but alas I've only ben lucky enough tosee UFOs.

Indeed. If I recall correctly I didn't even feel while being dragged.

Which makes sense if you were paralysed, since it's my understanding that paralysed people can't feel to varying degrees.

but even then... unless they pulled you along gravel, why scratches.

Perhaps they were the remnants of healing scars.

alpha's picture also suggest their bodies are more like humans, rather than the excuse why they are so strong is because they're insects. you can see bone structure, skin tissue, and what seems to be... really just skinny people. i fail to see where their strength comes from. if it was in their mind, and could just float you out the room...ok, but it dragged you, hence the need for some sort of strength, which there is no sign of there.

Well it could be, as said earlier, a kind of technological exoSkeleton.

Or perhaps they use some sort of bioTechnology, that pupms there body full of something like Adrenaline, I've heard of cases of thin old men picking up recliner chairs in some sudden flush of Adrenaline in there system.

You begin your story by saying you were in the garage, which was converted into 2 bedrooms. Then you say they grabbed you by the ankle and were dragging you through the house. I thought you were in the garage?

I would assume that the agarge is connected to the house, and they dragged him from the garage through the house and into the backyard.

when they drag you, the pain will wake you up.

Not really, if he's paralysed, there's a good chance he would'nt feel anything.

Not really, if the aliens took his shirt off to do it, and replaced it at the end, than it would'nt.

I can leave red marks that last an hour or so oh my skin by scrathing hard on my shirt.

Ok, well I've adressed everything I thought needed to be.

I'm interested to see not just what Lucid has to further say, but what others havge to say, and think about my responses as well.

[edit on 3/27/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dude i already answered pretty much all of that! Are my posts being read or skipped over?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Dude i already answered pretty much all of that! Are my posts being read or skipped over?

I think I.K was just making up for the fact that he missed out on earlier discussion. Actually he did acknowledge that some of his points had already been addressed.

I'm not skipping over your posts Imaginaryreality1984. I just havn't had much time for ATS today

Have you made any progress on that Brazilian case you were talking about? I'm quite interested in that. Actually I am interested in any daytime abduction cases you felt were real. Since I was under the impression most cases occured at night.

[edit on 103131p://27u58 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
At the moment i havn't had time to search. You are right most cases occur at night but many are in the day.

Another case i saw on tv was here in the uk. It was one of those sort of "Real unbelievable stories" on tv. I think it was hosted by Michael Aspel.

It involved a women of about 50 if i recall correctly driving down a road, she had never heard of ufos and was abducted.

I will try and find these cases later, if someone else could pick some more up it would be helpful.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

2) What is your I.Q.

What do any of these have to do with abductions? Nationality deffinatly doesn't affect "real" abduction cases, which conform to the standard models of them.

Definitely doesnt you say? I disagree highly. While the experience does transend some boundaries, there are ancestoral connections. I've used these questions on alot of experiencers, and they were developed over some 13-15 years of research where my research partner and I noted similarities.

How is your IQ related? Are you saying having a high IQ gives you a more active imagination? Or are you saying low IQ would cause hallucinations?

Again, not something to talk about until such time the gent decides if he'd answer. Both of what you ask in relation have nothing to do with it though.

How does having practiced an occult religion affect things? If you want to say that then you should include all religions.

No, as most occult religions are older then most other established religions. This question goes from Ouija on up the line.

I have already sent the standard profile of answers to a moderator for safe keeping until such time as the questions are answered (if publicly done). It's not saying that if the profile doesnt fit, he had no experience. It says that perhaps he falls into a percentage of random experiences.

There are of course some aspects that researchers dont publicly speak of. It's one way of weeding out "wannabes" (yeah I've met plenty) and those who might be mentally ill, as well as simple misconceptions.

He spoke of hypnosis, which is in my opinion a bad deal all around. The APA has long since detailed it's dangers, and determined that regression is dealing not with the part of the brain used for memory, but for fantasy and dream senarios. If the subject is already contaminated by the alien abduction thought, then thats the direction the session will go. Not only that, but many therapists are unable to question subjects without intentional or unitentional "leading".

Either way, the hypnosis is changing a nightmare into a reality for the subject, and that "nightmare" has little chance of being the reality of the experience. It's scary, because when you change memories, intentionally or not, youre changing who that person is.

My outlook has always been, if I cant remember it, I dont need to. Most of my own experiences were in waking hours, (good or bad depending on how you look at it) but there are still some I dont recall all of.

Fine by me.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
My question is : Why do they do abduction, whats make them take you for an example?

I'm not sure. Check back on some of the earlier posts as this was brought up a few times.

You mentiond they did act like predators and striked the victim, wich was you.
Why you, and why not me?

You want this predator to attack you? You want to be the prey? I'm sorry if that's not what you meant, that's how it read to me.

One more question, were you able 2 move your eye.

Hmmm. That brings up a good point. I was paralyzed yet I think I was able to move my eyes around? Or maybe I didn't move my eyeballs and I am underestimating how much is in my static line of vision?....

I just reinacted it and honestly I think I would have had needed a little movement in my eyes to see all that I had seen. I will remember this when I talk about paralysis later.

if yes --> and why did you not just close the eyes and think about some of your good times?

Haha. For some reason I don't think closing my eyes and thinking "happy thoughts" would have cut it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join