It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I am still in two minds about whether these beings exist but i do like to look at evidence and testimony. Sadly testimony is never enough for this kind of thing.

No it's not. Thousands upon thousands of testimonies constitues evidence but it's not proof
I agree.

Insects do have some incredible abilities compared to us i agree. Maybe this would explain many things to do with there strength and even not having emotions. If for example they were beings that lived in some kind of evolved hive then workers wouldn't need emotions would they?

Interesting. I had entertained the idea that the Greys are androids with a collective borg-like mind. However, you bring up a good point. Insects kinda already have that with their overmind/workers hierarchy.

One thing i have always wanted to ask multiple abductees is, would it be possible to obtain a DNA sample from one of these things? I mean would it be possible to scratch one and maybe get a skin sample from that?

In my experience it wasn't possible because I was completely paralyzed. However, I have been thinking about ways I could prevent my body from going into a paralysis. I feel the Greys are simply exploiting an inate biological process within humans when they paralyze i.e "sleep paralysis". Which is why I think most abductions happen at night. More on that when I post the "Dreams versus Abductions" post.

[edit on 053131p://27u05 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
1. Exoskeleton: Highly doubtful, but possible. Most cases when dealing with a exoskeleton, they are usually hard and shell like, because its bone or cartalige on the outside instead of the inside. I doubt Greys are shell like

No they didn't appear shell like at all. The skin itself appeared thin.

Your accurate in your descriptions about what we know of exoskeletons...based on what we have seen on Earth. I think what was being suggested, and I am hoping ShadowXIX can expand on the idea, is that it isn't a natural exoskeleton. A peice of technology they created...like mankinds spacesuits if you will.

2. Incredible strength: a good example of a bug having strength is an Ant, they are able to lift 7-10x their bodyweight, yet it their exoskeleton that gives them that strength.

Exactly. Insects are a very good analogy for my experience. The Greys appeared frail but were infact much stronger then you would expect. Like a bug.

A possible theory is that the greys are genetically engineered or enhanced to have strength, which also would make sense as why they all look the same.

You know I cant recall anything visually different about the 3 Greys I saw.

1) Suggests they are clones or at least genetically engineered. Or
2) This strengthens the exoskeleton case i.e they are all putting on the same spacesuit

3. Your memory: Actually you do remember everything, atleast your subconsious does. You submind acts as a library, and ur conisoucness pulls out a memory like checking out a book, yet alot of the time most books cannot be checked out of that sublibrary. Hypnotysim is a good way to get access to more "books".

I also believe I remember everything in the sense that it's buried in my submind. I think I will most likely goto a hypnotherapist soon...I have been putting it off. Ill write more on this later in a post called "Hypnoregression versus False Memories".

4. Their eyes: They are probably made to see in the dark so well it would almost seem like day to them, generally our eyes are more "tuned" for daylight, but we can see in the dark to some extent, yet in order to see in the dark our eyes dialate to a very -larger- size.

Hm. Assuming their development and biology is fairly similar to our own then I can see that being the case (they did look humanoid afterall). If they developed in a pitch-dark environment they might evolve large eyes to recieve more light. If they are used to pitch-dark then our night would prolly seem relatively lit.

5 Their......sneakyness: The fact that they got you out of ur house with out a sound doesnt suprise me actually. We humans also have special forces, unless everyone has forgot
. Some delta teams are so good at taking you that they could take ur whole neighboor hood in one night and never make a sound that would disturb the homeless bumb on the park bench.

Thank you for pointing that out. I think skeptics underestimate how sneaky one can be, especially when the tactics are well planned out and refined. As you pointed out: even we can do it!

6. Their communication: lots of reports suggest they speak telepathicly. 'nough said.

Agreed. Or something similar and internal.

7. the scratches: maybe you should see a surgeon and make sure u dont have an extra spleen or something. (also maybe a suggestion, but highly doubtful, maybe you are a host to eggs or larva or little greys, flies do the same, lay eggs everywhere)

That's a scary thought. Thanks for the visual

8. nighttime: to other people on the board. just because its night doesnt mean ur alseep, you know there are people who have night jobs and do not sleep at night, i am one of those people, i sleep during the day. ...point being just because it was at night doesnt mean jack..sorry

I know not all abduction testimonies are night themed, but most are. I agree there are plenty of people who have late night jobs and or stay up really late, but I think that is outweighed by the amount of people that are asleep at that time. Perhaps the Greys only abduct when they "think" everyone is sleeping?

[edit on 063131p://27u21 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
1. Exoskeleton: Highly doubtful, but possible. Most cases when dealing with a exoskeleton, they are usually hard and shell like, because its bone or cartalige on the outside instead of the inside. I doubt Greys are shell like

I meant an exoskeleton formed from technology not a natural exoskeleton, although maybe they have a bio-mech suit. It's all pie in the sky though. Since they have superior tech, their suit would be far in advance then ours though and so maybe it could even be worn as a normal garment everyday.

Check this link for our human attempt at exoskeletons

us.gizmodo.com...

3. Your memory: Actually you do remember everything, atleast your subconsious does. You submind acts as a library, and ur conisoucness pulls out a memory like checking out a book, yet alot of the time most books cannot be checked out of that sublibrary. Hypnotysim is a good way to get access to more "books".

I repeat, your memory is not like a library, filing cabinet etc. It doesn't file everything and alot of the things it files it does incorrectly.

4. Their eyes: They are probably made to see in the dark so well it would almost seem like day to them, generally our eyes are more "tuned" for daylight, but we can see in the dark to some extent, yet in order to see in the dark our eyes dialate to a very -larger- size.

I thought i answered this one as well. If they evolved in a dark enviroment then either a cats eye design or a big eye would be natural evolutionary traits.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
It didn't pick up the greys, or the greys dragging him? surely that's movement?

I setup the camera after my first (and possibly only) abduction. I set it up in response to my experience. So no it wouldn't have been triggered by that event.

However, after mentioning my "mysterious scratches" you explained that you felt it was sleep walking and not further abuductions. But at that point my motion sensitive camera was setup.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cl888
Do you find any strange things or changes to your body or mind after abduction?

Body: the mysterious scratches
Mind: I joined ATS

I think it is right to assume that they have chosen you for specific reasons.

Me too. Any ideas?

How about threatening them a bit,

First things first, I need to be able to disable paralysis. Then I will bust out some eskrima.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

could imagine a grey holding a screw driver...and another holding the ladder..

''how many greys does it take to dismantle a motion security camera''...

Haha. I admit that was pretty funny

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I setup the camera after my first (and possibly only) abduction. I set it up in response to my experience. So no it wouldn't have been triggered by that event.

However, after mentioning my "mysterious scratches" you explained that you felt it was sleep walking and not further abuductions. But at that point my motion sensitive camera was setup.

So these new scratches... what's the footage like?

No light was emanating from the beings themselves. There was a large bright light being emanated from my backyard.

Back to the 'night' abduction. As the bright light would really have no 'effect' during the day. It's just not an abduction without it being night and having that bright light...just wouldn't be the same without it.

Don't get me wrong that's some awesome stuff. I'm just amazed that you would take to that explanation for abductions after the kind of skeptic logic you have used thus far.

Still I am not dismissing this. This might be the case for other alleged abductees.

The further down the road we get. Perhaps in 50 - 100 years, maybe more, we'll start to see more and more people who have no recollection of these greys, having more dreams when they experience them. It might take longer, maybe 100s or 1000s of years. However, at the rate we're going..it's a likely outcome.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Somebody on this board, a certain Richard Something (can't remember) advised me on abduction prevention, he helped me sleep a little better at night.

Hey thanks again Ground_Zero. I U2Ued Paul_Richard to see if he still has that info. Hopefully he will be joining this thread soon.

I'm still an Insomniac however, I go to bed usually atleast around 2 or 3 o'clock, I usually feel "Safe" when it's after 3am or 4am, I am not sure why.

I can relate to that. I have this intuitive "safe" feeling as it gets close to dawn. I usually wait for that before I sleep.

I also prefer to sleep with a weapon near me, I figured it might scare them away.

What kinda weapon? I have swords and knives in my room.

It's also interesting to note the following symptoms of abduction I had.

-I had regular nosebleeds when I was young.
-had experienced missing time.
-Saw UFO's hover high above me, exactly overhead.
-Irrational fear for greys.
-sleep problems (later in life)
-Depression
-Strange scratches and bruises not unlike you.

Wow man. I think you have been abducted before.

What did the UFO look like and was it emanating lots of light? Ive never seen a UFO (I dont think).

Where and how often did you get those scratches?

-Experienced sleep paralysis after a dream of greys which I later forgot until I found the ATS thread on it that I made, I was shocked that I had forgotten about it!

Now that is very interesting to me. Can you elaborate on that or link me to your thread?

IMO it's pretty clear there is a high probability I have been abducted, but I simply and thankfully I can't remember.

I agree man. Even with half those symptoms, not too mention the UFO and the Dream.

I'd suggest hypnotic regression, it might be a good idea for you Lucid, I have considered it my self but fear false memories or resurfacing of traumatic memories.

Ive considered it before. I fear it for the exact same reasons as you. Specifically the false-memory concern. I'm consolidating my thoughts on that and i'm gonna include it in a post called "hypnoregression versus false memories".

Have you ever had dreams of your experience?

Oddly I have not. Not that I recalled upon awakening that is.

Hope I didn't flood you with questions.

I can take it =)

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lucid you recall not feeling the grey grab your ankle.

Now during dreams we often don't 'feel' anything, especially not how we feel in the real world. For example I can fall off a tall building, have the exhileration of the fall, hit and wake up... but I feel no pain and you don't ever 'feel' the fall so to speak.

The thing is all of your other sensations seem to be wide awake Lucid, such as sight, sound, awareness of being dragged, the bright light... everything else seems to be so in-tune with what is going on...yet you can't 'feel' the grey grabbing your ankle. This suggests a dream state. As I just said, everything can seem real, what you see, what you hear...but you rarely 'feel' anything in dreams, which would account for you not 'feeling' him grab your ankle.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So these new scratches... what's the footage like?

Im glad you're paying attention to the details.

Despite the fact my motion senstive camera was on I have no footage of aliens, sleep walking, or back scratching. Just footage of me sleeping with occasional restlessness (granted I very quickly reviewed the footage). Again, I didn't have the camera setup the night of the abduction. Infer what you will.

Back to the 'night' abduction. As the bright light would really have no 'effect' during the day.

I never said nor alluded the light had any 'effect'. I simply stated that I observed lots of very bright light emanating from my backyard.

It's just not an abduction without it being night and having that bright light...just wouldn't be the same without it.

Again hard to determine what's humor and what's seriousness from your posts.

I'll just assume this is another one of your I am fixated on the idea that all alien abductee testimonies are fake and fueled by the media mindset.

We have gone over the night aspect. I think that makes sense. So yes I would expect to hear about lots of night abductions. I hear em and I think "wow more abductees" and you read them and prolly think "wow more serpo wannabees". I understand this. All I am asking is that you open your mind to the possibility (the text near your alien avatar) and consider what's being said.

The further down the road we get. Perhaps in 50 - 100 years, maybe more, we'll start to see more and more people who have no recollection of these greys. However, at the rate we're going..it's a likely outcome.

The only way I think that is possible is if further down the road the Greys stop taking us.

However, at the rate we're going..it's a likely outcome

What rate? Care to expand?

[edit on 083131p://27u49 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Your a lucky person Lucid........I wish it was me who got abducted.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Lucid you recall not feeling the grey grab your ankle.

Indeed. If I recall correctly I didn't even feel while being dragged.

Now during dreams we often don't 'feel' anything, especially not how we feel in the real world. For example I can fall off a tall building, have the exhileration of the fall, hit and wake up... but I feel no pain and you don't ever 'feel' the fall so to speak.

The thing is all of your other sensations seem to be wide awake Lucid, such as sight, sound, awareness of being dragged, the bright light... everything else seems to be so in-tune with what is going on...yet you can't 'feel' the grey grabbing your ankle. This suggests a dream state. As I just said, everything can seem real, what you see, what you hear...but you rarely 'feel' anything in dreams, which would account for you not 'feeling' him grab your ankle.

Yet despite all that humans are able to discern between dreams and waking life. My experience with the Greys is no exception. But look...

I understand. As I mentioned earlier dreaming, dream states, sleep paralysis and related ideas are a passion of mine and I am well-read on the topic.

As I mentioned earlier I also understand dreaming/sleep paralysis is a very common argument against abduction testimonies. And rightfully so. Prior to my experience I shared your skepticism on the matter.

As mentioned earlier I am going to address this in further detail in a post (to this thread) named "Dreams versus Abductions".

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Im glad you're paying attention to the details.

Despite the fact my motion senstive camera was on I have no footage of aliens, sleep walking, or back scratching. Just footage of me sleeping with occasional restlessness (granted I very quickly reviewed the footage). Again, I didn't have the camera setup the night of the abduction. Infer what you will.

If you don't know how you got the new scratches, it would be safe to assume you don't know fully how you got the first ones. You 'think' you've got an answer for the first ones, but even then... unless they pulled you along gravel, why scratches. Along carpet you'd have carpet burns, wooden floor wouldn't neccesarily give you scratches, it would have the same effect as a burn you'd get why you come in to plastics quickly, like a slide you sometimes get. would be good for some more info on those scratches. they seem to be the only physical evidence of what happened.

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

what all my points conclude to. people have a desire, a fantasy, a need and want to be abducted. with this mindset, people can have vivid dreams and make themselves believe they were abducted.

Yet despite all that humans are able to discern between dreams and waking life.

Then why would a child wake up screaming if he/she were able to differenciate between waking life and a dream. Sometimes i'm not sure if i'm dreaming, and i wake up... 'ohright, it was just a dream'... but often with the feeling... 'it seemed so real' etc.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm wondering if it was you who did the abducting...

I noticed your avatar says "cross-hybridization". Does that reflect your belief on the matter?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
alpha's picture also suggest their bodies are more like humans, rather than the excuse why they are so strong is because they're insects. you can see bone structure, skin tissue, and what seems to be... really just skinny people. i fail to see where their strength comes from. if it was in their mind, and could just float you out the room...ok, but it dragged you, hence the need for some sort of strength, which there is no sign of there.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I'm wondering if it was you who did the abducting...

I noticed your avatar says "cross-hybridization". Does that reflect your belief on the matter?

belief in cross-hybridization ?? sure it can't hurt !!

and it was not me doing the abduction........I just want my own.....

Ahhhh ..Greys...you just gotta love em !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If you don't know how you got the new scratches, it would be safe to assume you don't know fully how you got the first ones.

That is a safe assumption! If you reread my posts carefully you will see that I said I was not sure if the scratches were related to my abduction(s?).

You 'think' you've got an answer for the first ones, but even then... unless they pulled you along gravel, why scratches. Along carpet you'd have carpet burns,

Those are all good points. That's contributing to my doubt on wether the scratches are related. I was dragged across lots of carpet so I too would expect carpet burns. I was wearing a shirt at the time...not sure if that would negate some of the damage?

would be good for some more info on those scratches. they seem to be the only physical evidence of what happened.

Yes the scratches are potentially (if they are related) the only physical evidence I can muster.

what all my points conclude to. people have a desire, a fantasy, a need and want to be abducted. with this mindset, people can have vivid dreams and make themselves believe they were abducted.

I assure you I did not have any such desire prior to my abduction.

If what you're saying is true then I should have fabricated an epic battle scene where lucid is leading a revolution to overthrow an oppresive government. And then I should have whole heartedly believed that upon awakening.

I cannot, however, speak on behalf of other abductees.

Then why would a child wake up screaming if he/she were able to differenciate between waking life and a dream.

I should have specified. I meant a mature mind/brain is able to discern between dreams and waking life.

Sure it might take a little bit upon awakening to do so. I however knew instantly when I awoke to see 3 beings standing over me.

Sometimes i'm not sure if i'm dreaming, and i wake up... 'ohright, it was just a dream'... but often with the feeling... 'it seemed so real' etc.

Seemed being the focal point. You still knew.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

alpha's picture also suggest their bodies are more like humans, rather than the excuse why they are so strong is because they're insects. you can see bone structure, skin tissue, and what seems to be... really just skinny people. i fail to see where their strength comes from. if it was in their mind, and could just float you out the room...ok, but it dragged you, hence the need for some sort of strength, which there is no sign of there.

Come on now Shaunybaby. Alpha Grey's avatar is not a photograph of the being(s) I saw.

I did say the classical depiction of the Greys was very similar to what I saw. I will search the net and try and find a picture of a "grey" alien that looks most like what I saw so you can critique that...

[edit on 093131p://27u40 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Id like to thank everyone who has posted again! I appreciate your input alot.

I have to get a little sleep and then goto work. So I won't be able to respond until later today.

I am working on two posts to address questions that were mentioned in this thread and just questions I have wondered myself. I will post them when I get back. Here is an outline:

Dreams versus Abductions

I will address the idea that it's all just a dream. I will discuss sleep paralysis. I will discuss why many testimonies probably occur after one goes to sleep. I will discuss my theory that Greys are exploiting humans inate biological sleep paralysis and are able to suspend it. I will address other ideas that would fall under this topic.

Hypnoregression versus False-Memories

Basically as the name implies im going to discuss abductees using hypnotherapists to resurface abduction memories and my concern about false-memories.

[edit on 093131p://27u20 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Its veryhard for me to belive, but i want to belive in your and and other related stories.
My quastion is : Why do they do abduction, whats make them take you for an example?
You mentiond they did act like predators and striked the victim, wich was you.
Why you, and why not me?

One more quastion, were you able 2 move your eye. if yes --> and why did you not just close the eyes and think about some of your good times?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join