It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The driver DID shoot JFK in the head !!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

However, if you just want to continue babbling about how it's impossible that someone from that distance could have possibly killed him, fine. Proceed with your uninformed babble.

Akraites....who do you think you're talking to? Babbling....I'm not babbling friend. I said nothing about the distance. I said there was NO GUN IN GREER'S HAND AIMED AT JFK.....I said he'd need a 6 foot arm to be able to bend it in such a way to take that shot with his left hand...WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE. I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR THE FILM IS!!

Uninformed? AHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The color of the film isn't what matters. What matters is one film is doctored and one film isn't. You're obviously still babbling (oh thats right. I went there) about the color version and how theres nothing in his hand. Watch the original undoctored version and you'll see some clear differences between the two.

Informed? AHAHAHAAHAH LMAO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What matters is one film is doctored and one film isn't.

Really? How do you know one isn't doctored? How do you KNOW that they both aren't doctored? But besides all that...it doesn't matter what version you watch...it is still IMPOSSIBLE for Greer to be able to take that shot from the position he is sitting in....IMPOSSIBLE!.....never mind the fact that there is no gun in his hand.

*yawn*

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Uh...ok, I know this is going to be difficult but use whatever analytical skills you may have. You see something in one film, and yet it isn't there in the other. That means one of the films is different than the other. Now, if the second film differs from the original, then it must have been changed somehow. That means it was doctored, changed, altered. Use whichever word you want.

The driver could have very easily shot someone from that position. If JFK had been sitting where his Jackie-O was sitting, I might agree with you. Here, you can perform the same action the driver did. Pretend you are driving a car. Good, good. Put your hands on the steering wheel. Excellent! Now, look over your right shoulder. Wonderful. Now turn as much of your body as you can and curve your left arm over your chest and aim towards the right-hand side of the car you are in. Now pretend theres a gun in your hand. Now pretend you've been trained to kill. Amazing! You now know how to kill a president from close-range while inside a car!

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The driver could have very easily shot someone from that position

Wrong....what is believed to be an arm and has continued to be "believed" to be an arm in the Z film...is not an arm....and it is completely straight anyway. COMPLETELY STRAIGHT....as in, not having an elbow or.....having an elbow between 6 feet of arm...which of course, we know that Greer was not a giant....and didn't have 6 foot long arms.

What has been "thought" to be an arm in any version of the film you want, is the curb on the left side of the car....it runs perfect along the whole damn frame of the film.

Tell me how Greer could either:

A. Have a 6 foot long arm or
B. Be able to have his back to the seat or even slightly turned while his arm is COMPLETELY extended...as in NO BENT ELBOW.....when he took the shot you and others wrongly believe he took....

*waiting*

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I concede. He did not use his left arm. You were right.

video.google.com...

Forgive me.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I concede. He did not use his left arm. You were right.

I know you're being flip..but that's okay young feller. I've watched this film over and over again...and when you play it as it is played here...it is a very good ILLUSION that looks like the driver actually shoots the president....BUT...if you look at the film ONE FRAME AT A TIME you will grasp what I am talking about.

Ask yourself this: Why is the film sped up so much? Maybe to help people like you see the illusion? Maybe that's it.......

What appears to be a gun is the sun reflected off of the driver's head and what appears to be his arm is actually the curb. Watch your little film over and over again and enjoy the illusion. Then...take a look at the film frame by frame......and then if you open your mind maybe you'll figure out that it is just an illusion. If the shooting of the president was this obvious in the Z film, I think we would have had a media frenzy a long time ago....but a lot of intelligent people figured out a long time ago that it is JUST AN ILLUSION!!

Look at each individual frame and tell me where that gun is friend......

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What appears to be a gun is the sun reflected off of the driver's head and what appears to be his arm is actually the curb.

Just noticed my error here. I mean what appears to be a gun is the sun reflecting off the PASSENGER'S head....

sorry for the mistake!!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Just noticed my error here. I mean what appears to be a gun is the sun reflecting off the PASSENGER'S head....

sorry for the mistake!!

Yeah its a good illusion and does look like a gun but when you slow it down and think about it, its pretty clear that's not correct.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Intresting posts here on this film.

I will add to what is posted here for the consideration of the members.

I agree with Akraites position about the film being originally in black and white.
Many of these new versions have been colorized and digitally mastered. This means that editing can be more easily done in digital than the olde film reels.

Something else for you folks to consider about this film. About 20 copies of this film are circulating in private collections...unedited in its entirety. I have spoken to one person who has seen the unedited version of the film. From this person I have learned two things. When you watch the film the limo goes by a large rectangular street sign. As it comes on the other side of the street sign..Kennedy is clutching his throat. He has already been shot...at least once.
What you see in the crowd on the right is a large clump of people just after the limo turns the corner into the plaza. What you see in the crowd on the right is a little blonde haired girl skipping and following the car on the right of the road as if she was following a ice cream truck. Suddenly this little girl stops in her tracks somewhere just about the time the car goes past the street sign I described.
She goes from happyness and skipping to a stance of confusion and perplexity. This is before the so called fatal shot to the head.

The most notable other thing about this film is that in every version I have seen the second limo ..the vice presidents limo is blacked out. A very strange omission.
This is a fact to my knowlege not mentioned by the posters in this thread. Why is it blacked out/edited???
What I have been told by the one person I know who has seen the film is that it is because all the heads are down in the second car before the shooting starts.
You folks dont have to buy into that one since I am recalling this second hand from someone who has seen an unedited version of the film.
THe main point is that we need to see one of these unedited private copys of this film.

THe several times I have seen Jackine getting out of the car in this film she is getting out like a ejection seat...very fast giving the impression she is escaping.

Couple this with Governor John Connelly's statement. "They're going to kill us all."
To my limited knowlege Governor Connelly never came up with exactly who
"they" were. AT least not to the public. Nor has Mrs. Connelly.

Remember something ..if this is in fact a conspiracy....and someone did conspire to kill the president..do you really think they are worried about Jackie. Remember ..she had two kids to worry about. What on earth are some of you thinking??
Remember something else...if she knew who did it ..that means Robert Kennedy knew who did it. It also means Teddy knows who did it.

You can count on one thing here...of the three brothers ..Robert Kennedy appeared to be the most ruthless in weilding power. He ..in my estimation..would definitely have used the office of president to go after his brothers killers...all of them. Teddy wont talk about what he knows. We know what happened to Bobby. Three brothers in a row and the gig would be up. It would be obvious that politics is a rigged show. You dont have to buy into this one either..its just my opinion.

Something else for you folks to consider..beyond the sports/television mentality most of us have about how wonderful this world is..or could be.. and we deserve so much ..especially the truth.

A president takes a oath of office. Only after completing the oath of office are certain secrets of state entrusted to them. Only after the oath. These secrets must be kept even after thier term is over. It is the secrets which are important not the president per se.

Let us say, hypothetically, that for some reason someone was to try to kidnap the president and the secret service was not able to protect him from kidnap. What do you think the instructions are for one or more of these secret service people to protect these secrets of state??? How do you think this would be spun for public consumption?? Are you people thinking yet?? Or are the rose coloured glasses still in place?? What world are some of you people living in??
Knowing this ...I often wonder why anyone would want the office...if they have a male praying mantis complex ..or male black widow complex.
Or their wives...." Ohhhhh!! I want to walk where Jackie walked!!"

If some of you understand what I am saying about the real nature of this world it will alter some of your conspiracy theorys. Dont look for this in any college or books. It wont be there.

Thanks,
Orangetom

THanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This whole "theory" and film came originally from the late Milton Cooper.

God rest his disturbed soul, but they guy was a lunatic and was in fact the one who "enhanced" the Zapruder film to "show" the gun. He stated this on some local television show back in the 80s.

Common guys, this is pure trash. Cooper was an idiot.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
WOW!!!! In social studies class, we talked about it. I think the driver did shoot him! It looks real to me and I don't think someone tampered with the movie. Wow, I really do hope they solve the whole mystery someday!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

A color/edited version of the Zapruder film that repeats itself.

I have a question. Can someone please tell me if the 1st shot entered through the back of the jaw and stopped at his teeth?

And the kill shot, did thi enter the back-left of his head and exit at the front right side of his head ??

I have only ever seen the color version and I used to think the driver shot him until I noticed that the blood splatters towards the front of the car. And unless the projectile entered JFK's head and managed to reverse its course the driver shooting theory is just poppycock.

I hope no one who believes that the driver shot JFK is offended by this post. Rather than get angry or offended, please post a link to the original unedited (b&w) footage so that I can see it and you can tell me what points in the vid are of the most relevance.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
THE DRIVER DID NOT SHOOT KENNEDY.. FACT... THE FILM SHOWING THE KILLING OF KENNEDY IS NOT SHOWING THE FULL FOOTAGE... SO THAT MEAMS ITS BEEN TAMPERED WITH...FACT.. IF LOOK AT FILMS THAT ARE FROM THE OTHER SIDE... AND THEN COMPARE THEM WITH THE ZAPRUDER FILM YOU CAN CLEARLY THAT THEY DONT MATCH UP... FROM THE OTHER FILMS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DRIVER STOPS AND THEN SPEEDS OFF...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr__black
...your reply to this willl be they "silenced" her. shes too high profile to put the scares on so that never happend. ...

Let me get this straight....

They just killed the freakin' PRESIDENT, but Jackie was too "high profile" to silence? I don't know but I would think "Say anything, and John Jr. and his sister get it too." would work wonderfully well, wouldn't it? After all, she just witnessed them killing her husband RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER IN PUBLIC.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a bit of jfk's skull went on the back of the car & she went on the back of the car to get it.

there is something about the driver slowing down but he definetly didnt shoot him.

two shots were from the book depository & one from the grassy knoll.

connaly was not involved either.

a witness seen two men in the 6th floor of the book depository one a thin white man who was probably oswal and the other was a built black man.

a different witness said he heard two shots coming from in front of him which was in the direction of the book depository & one
from behind him in the direction of the grassy knoll

ruby could have been involved & shot oswald in case he said anythin about him being in it to.

chull

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
According to William Cooper "BEHOLD A PALE HORSE" Page 215 The Driver KILLED JFK

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia
original unedited (b&w) footage

There is no original unedited footage of the assasination, Time Life snatched that footage up and held it for years, when it was finally released to the public, frames were missing, and arguably, manipulated. That in itself ought to be very telling.
Opinions vary, but even the most skeptical of us have to admit that it's one hell of a cooincidence that the Driver turns back, shoulder extended to the rear, to look at JFK at the very moment of the fatal head shot, and unless a man's bald head is as reflective as polished chrome, then there's something very wrong with those head shot frames.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mr__black

Actually a colt 45 would and could have done the damage that happened but more investigation needs to be initiated before i will decide if this footage is credible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join