It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The driver DID shoot JFK in the head !!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't think the driver did it. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Mafia yet as that is the most likely explanation. The Kennedy family owes its fortune to bootlegging and had close associations with the Mafia. Joe enlisted their aid to secure the Presidency for John, in exchange they hoped they would be left alone to do their business as the previous decade there was a lot of heat on them. This didn't happen, and Bobby was appointed Attorney General and proceeded to hold senate hearings. They were warned to back off. They didn't.

Johnny Roselli, with a rifle, from the storm drain.

At around the same time Roselli (and others) were working with the CIA to assassinate Castro so they may or may not have been in on JFK as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So far it looks more and more like Oswald or someone from the
School Book Depository did it.

The neck and head shot from in back.

The only conspiracy hint seems to be the LBJ party talk.
Something was up.

The aftermath of Nam and FED change seemed to go
against the JFK policy.

Not to mention perhaps a dozen other groups not liking
the way policies were going.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I use to think that to,until I saw this

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I thought MK Ultra caused Jackie to do it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd2b65ceb410.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It is my personal opinion that the driver DID shoot Kennedy.
Watch this video.
(Zapruder film)

After you have finished watching it. Watch it again. And again.

What you will see is that after the first shot is fired, everyone in the car is looking towards the President. It is as this time that the driver turns, points and shoots. Headshot, close range.

I wrote this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... Now this thread is a UFO thread, but it gives a brief overview of WHY JFK was taken out by his own Government. Namely the military and his Vice President.

Believe the UFO story or not, it isn't germaine to the question.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I cannot go through 80+ pages to see if someone replied properly but here goes. The driver does not shoot anyone. What you see is glare on head hair and reflective angles. No one messed with the film.

And, no, there was no shooter from the front either. It was simply a bullet entering the back of the head and erupting out the front, or side, of the head.

What else you got?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Have you read Connally's testimony where he slips up and says he saw the third shot?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I personally do not think the driver shot JFK but a friend of mine who has studied the assassination gave me this link

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

about Hickey accidentally killing JFK.

I do not think this happened. Still thought I'd just add it to the pot of theories out there about someone in the adjacent car shooting the President.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
So this footage was faked ?

Cause, if the driver did shoot JFK that would make sense of why jackie jumped out the back

Jackie jumped out the back because she was frantically trying to collect the pieces of his skull.

I used to believe it was the driver as well, but now I'm not so sure. I am fairly convinced that he knew the shot was coming, however.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And having her husbands head explode and his brains end up in her lap wouldn't cause her to try to get away from it by jumping out the back of the car?

Quite to the contrary.

Your post is ignorant.

I watched my Father shoot himself.

I watched my Mother run to his body, collect the pieces, and try to hold everything together in frantic desperation.

It is a natural response to nuzzle someone in a moment like that.

The driver shot JFK, and Jacquie Kennedy was trying to climb out of the car where her husbands killer happened to be sitting in front of her.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The government got 100% proof of who killed kennedy. And it was NOT the driver. This thread is a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...
Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
LOL ive been saying that for soooo long!

if you watch the video, even the old black and white one you can totallly see the guns and the driver move back into place

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Shortened gif of Greer shooting JFK

I shaved off two seconds on the end, making it only 3 seconds and it creates a huge difference in seeing Greer's left arm going over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Nix gif shows driver killing Kennedy. Nix gif shows driver shooting jfk.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The average person who's being honest will admit they clearly see Greer's left arm crossing over his right shoulder in the Nix film. That is conclusive evidence the Zfilm was altered to hide jfk's real assassin. This case is closed, it's just a matter of getting my work out there in front of millions of people.
Greer's left arm goes over right shoulder in unison with headshot.

The grey streak was added @ alteration...simple as that.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Where is that picture posted here?From the post.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join