It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
As I stated longgg before I can not say that it is NOT a bird. I am not here fighting for that silly picture just contributing to the forum. However, you are uncapable of generating original thoughts and opinions, come at me with something YOU thought or state YOUR opinion not someone elses.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Haha so I can not say they are all obviously birds because someone else already did and that makes it not my own opinion? Well someone said they were birds, you said they weren't, looks like those options are gone. Ok, I got it, they are pictures of seagulls superimposed over a ufo. Seriously though, did you know two people can have the same opinion without one having copied the other. I don't see why you're stuck so tightly in that rut. At least alot of people have been giving reasons and even drawing diagrams of how they are birds. How about you prove they are UFO's.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Are you seriously dumb? or just incompetant? Prove it's a UFO? I would be a god man millionare! And yes two people may have the same opinion but yours was unwarranted you just came here to say something someone else already did, you need a girlfriend or some attention from mommy, because your definently lacking in one of those categorizes.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Are you seriously dumb? or just incompetant?

I'm sorry, I just found that funny in that sentence. Alright, I shall be patient. I will rephrase what I said in my last post. You are defending the crap out of those pictures. People are posting giving reasons why they are not UFO's and why they are birds. Why don't you TRY to show us why you think they are UFO's, besides the fact that they are an object in the sky. I don't expect you to have proof or evidence but at least tell us what about these pictures make you so inclined to not budge your position on what these things are.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
at the risk of being accussed of jumping on the bandwagon

original post is a seagull
link one - not sure could be a goose
link two a duck

if fifty people tell u its a bird then maybe its a bird

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
OMG!!! I can't believe theres a debate over whether a Seagull is some sort of UFO....

ITS A SEAGULL FOLKS!!! hence the docking thing in the background.... NEAR THE SEA!!!

Jesus H Christ..........

Or maybe??........... NO REN!!! its a seagull

its doing that thing where it doesn't move but the wind holds it up kinda like its floating....

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!

OH, and its human made btw. Air out in space? no, so they would be sucked out of the craft if that thing was in space..

human craft.
no outer-space compatable.

allthough thats what i think

[edit on 17-3-2006 by TheLostAccount]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
is this post part of that time traveller game thing? its just that i remember this particular thread from a while back, yet the date of its posting is now TODAY (17-3-2006) with an edit on 16-3-2006!!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Nice try Rob

The first time you look at it it kind of looks like somethig wierd.. then you look more closley and realise its just a bird

I guess i havent seen a seagull from that strange angle before

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
is this post part of that time traveller game thing? its just that i remember this particular thread from a while back, yet the date of its posting is now TODAY (17-3-2006) with an edit on 16-3-2006!!

that is a human made ufo

11:53
Friday
17/03/2006

just to clarifie

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLostAccount

Originally posted by justyc

that is a human made ufo

11:53
Friday
17/03/2006

just to clarifie

you havent clarified anything. my question has nothing to do with the UFO photo. i was pointing out that this thread was NOT created today, (which i noticed also happens to be the date YOU joined).

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I dont wish to argue anymore about this, my only final comment is Mrjenga has shown everyone that he is unwilling to listen to evidence and other opinions and is so set in his own opinion that he simply insults anyone who dissagrees with him. I have no doubt he will post back and only prove this further.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Personally, I think it could be a seagull, but why is the head seeming to be almnost shoved into its body? If its from an angle shouldn't less of the tail be visible?

I can't see how it is a craft personally, but the "Seagull" isn't completely convincig either.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
OMG!!! i just did some research and found this image of another spacecraft in that area.... BETTER QUALITY TOO!!!

theory.csail.mit.edu...

Face it, its an seagull

BTW check up on google seagulls tend to tuck their necks in whilst flying, some have no necks at all.... like marlon brando

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why woudl this guy be selling the camera and memory cards?
That smacks of fraud right there. Also, what good would any of that really do? Digital images can be manipulated far more easily than film, so why would anyone really want whatever file is on the memory card?? Also, why doesn't this guy post the 'originals', eh? Seems like he obviously didn't do that because he wants someone to buy the camera, so why beleive him when there is clearly a profit motive screwing the whole thing up???

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You know i have spent alot of time on this site reading the forums and have never posted on any of them until now. I just can't understand how anyone could look at this picture and see anything other than a bird. It is plain obvious. Furthermore, people have wasted their precious time to outline the bird and still some of you want to argue that it's not a bird. This has gotta be the funniest thing that i have ever seen here. Thank you to the people who will believe anything, you have given me yet another reason to laugh hysterically.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I gotta vote for the bird opinion here. I don't know if it's a seagull but it is certainly a bird, unless the craft people see are now being very cunning and using the old bird disguise. I mean everyones fallen for that one right?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Guys,
It's pretty darn clear. It's nothing but a UFO dressed up as a seagull!
Haven't you heard of camouflage?

Their 'Cloaking' system must have been screwed up.
So they switched to their cam backup system, such as this seagull!

But seriously, this pic has generated a lot of debate. True? Fake?
Hell, I wish I knew!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Another Link Explain this. Is this a chicken flying? Or is this the same steroid pumpumped seagall from Vancouver?

What is that? Is that a seagull as well? Or a pelican?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think its a bird. It could be the larger Heron-gull which is very similar to a seagull in everyting but size, even the babies are generally biger than regular seagulls.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join