It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
My theory is that they are flying chickens.

Well, you're in the neighborhood

Will lines on the picture pointing out feet, neck, head, bill, and wing help any?

[edit on 3/17/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Has anyone noticed most of these pictures nothing was seen at the time of the picture taking??

Yes, indeed it was noticed. When taking a picture, the photographer is focusing on the subject, not the surrounding sky. When a bird flies by, as hundreds do almost every day, it doesn't even register. Of course it's not remembered later.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
feet hanging down from a ufo. The link I gave has nothing similar to what u described. The image is too blurry to destinguish if it has feet or not. And maybe the shape does resemble a bird but it does not explain the shiny luster on the object.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
longtimereader fewtimesposter i am.

i never insulted anyone on this board but you mrjenka are the dumbest person i ever had the pleasure to read on the www in 8 years.

hoeon out

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Girl feeds some spectacular UFOs.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I dont see a seagull on top of that pyramid.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by llfrequencyll
I dont see a seagull on top of that pyramid.

No, it's to the left of the pyramid.

And it's a raptor, not a seagull.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm no expert on aircraft, but doesn't that look a lot like the new X-33 space plane, or some version of it?

Not sure if anyone else noticed that, I browsed the posts but didn't see a mention.

Any secret aircraft experts care to comment?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
it was a wild trick of the eyes

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
yea but isn't the x-33 a space aircraft for space personnel?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tommio
not a UFO definately a seagull, IMO, as soon as someone said that its clearly obvious what it is
I agree!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Inspired by "Father Ted" one of the best comedies ever made i have created this:

photobucket.com...

I see some of you need a lesson in perspective.

In a 2D image especially with no stark background you cannot accurately guess the size of objects. This bird is not any bigger than it should be

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by llfrequencyll

I think space plane is just a nick name, and really a superfast version (Mach 15) of an airplane that flies at higher altitudes, not exactly in space like a shuttle. Made by Boeing. Seems to look a lot like the picture aside from part that seems to stick up at the top, so I thought maybe a prototype? The space plane is flat.

If it's not a gull, which is looking even more likely, I would say it was experimental aircraft on the most exotic side.

Explainations for the other photos? Well, they all look to be the same object, at the same angle. (Not a similar object over three different places, but the same object photo chopped in and given a bronze hue...)

It's amazing that those other photos only catch one angle of this thing, no matter what the landscape...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How many millions of people do you think have taken pictures of landscapes as a bird flew by? Someone has just collected a few similar ones together

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You skepti-bunkers are too much with your pelicans and swamp gas! This is so obvious, I can't believe it. Here's the real story:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
where do the laser beams come out?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join