It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And how many "last warnings" does this make that Al Qaida have issued to the US?

Let's not forget the "mother of all battles" which was supposed to wipe out the American forces, and a lot of other things.

I don't put too much stock in Nostradamus, since his prophecies can be twisted to fit a lot of countries and situations. He did give ONE date, and that was 1999, when a conquerer from the East was supposed to take over Europe (military battles.)

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I don't put too much stock in Nostradamus, since his prophecies can be twisted to fit a lot of countries and situations. He did give ONE date, and that was 1999, when a conquerer from the East was supposed to take over Europe (military battles.)

You are of course allowed to think what you want to think but this is what I've found about the year 1999:

[X.72] The year 1999 and September month, from the sky will come the great King of Terror. He will awaken the great king of the Angolmois. Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

On 11th September 2001, terrorists crashed three jumbo jets on the World Trade Center twin towers in New York and on Pentagon bringing the towers down and causing damage to the Pentagon in the biggest ever terror attack this world has seen. "King of Terror", the ultimate form of terrorism indeed came from the sky that day. The date on which this event took place was two years after 1999 but the quatrain describes the rest of the events wonderfully. It is said that prophesized dates often do not come true as the exact time of any event depends on human free will. "King of Angolmois", probably means the King of America (Anglomois?) i.e the US President, who "awakened" to the scourge of terrorism and started his "War on Terror". USA had good luck in the wars (Mars - the God of War) that followed in Afghanistan and in Iraq.

Furthermore

An Emperor shall be born near Italy.
Who shall cost the Empire dear,
They shall say, with what people he keeps company
He shall be found less a Prince than a butcher.

Napoleon, who was considered a butcher even by his supporters, certainly cost the Empire dearly in both manpower and political
strength (Roberts 29).

From a simple soldier he will rise to the empire,
From the short robe he will attain the long.
Great swarms of bees shall arise.

After becoming Emperor, Napoleon adopted the beehive as his imperial crest (Ward 297). Some scholars say that Nostradamus was referring to Napoleon's destruction of Moscow when he wrote:

A great troop shall come through Russia.
The destroyer shall ruin a city.

Napoleon's forces drove too far and got trapped in the Russian winter (Guentte). The following verse resembles what could have been Napoleon's retreat across the icy part of Russia.

The rear guard will make defense.
The exhausted ones will die in the white territory. (Guentte)

The second anti-Christ Nostradamus wrote about was "a man stained with murder...the great enemy of the human race...one who was worse than any who had gone before...bloody and inhuman." Experts are in agreement that the sixteenth century prophet was referring to Adolf Hitler (Guentte).

Out of the deepest part of the west of Europe,
From poor people a young child shall be born,
Who with his tongue shall seduce many people,
His fame shall increase in the Eastern Kingdom.

Adolf Hitler, born in Austria of poor parents, with his knowledge of mob psychology and powers of speech, was successful in seducing many people , even in the Eastern Empire of Japan (Roberts 88). In some quatrains Nostradamus refers to Hitler as the child or sometimes captain of Germany. Here are two examples:

He shall come to tyrannize the land.
He shall raise up a hatred that had long been dormant.
The child of Germany observes no law.
Cries, and tears, fire, blood, and battle.

A captain of Germany shall come to yield himself by false hope,
So that his revolt shall cause great bloodshed. (Guentte)

All of these images certainly describe Adolf Hitler. After seducing his people, Hitler ignored all treaties and began a massive invasion of Europe (Guentte). In the following verse, some experts say that Nostradamus actually referred to Hitler by name but missed by one letter.

Beasts wild with hunger will cross the rivers
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.

According to Nostradamus, the first two anti-Christs were extremely evil, and history has shown this to be so; however, Nostradamus speaks of a third anti-Christ who is more hideous than all the others combined. Some say Sadaam Hussein, the dictator from Iraq, could be this evil tyrant. Others say that he has not yet appeared. What does Nostradamus say about this third anti-Christ? First, Nostradamus tells us he will come from the Middle East.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

Here, Nostradamus says that a man from Greater Arabia will lead his forces on an invasion through Europe. This invasion will start a third world war that will be far worse than all the other wars put together (Guentte). When will all this take place? In one quatrain Nostradamus gives us an exact date in which the war will be well under way.

In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.

Nostradamus predicts the war will begin shortly before the year 1999 (Roberts 191). He also tells us how long the war will last.

The war will last seven and twenty years. (Guentte)

Nostradamus says that the war will be so terrible that the world will come face to face with final annihilation. Here, he implies that the war might involve some kind of horrible weapon, possibly nuclear. Nostradamus tells what the first target will be.

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.

In this phrase, Nostradamus refers to a great city in the new world of America near forty-five degrees latitude. Experts agree this could only be New York.

By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none. (Guentte)

Although Nostradamus 's predictions for our future sound frightening he does give us some hope by telling us how this third world war will end. He says it will end as a result of an unexpected alliance.

When those of the Northern Pole are united,
In the East will be great fear and dread...
One day the two great leaders will be friends;
Their great powers will be seen to grow.
The New Land will be at the height of its power:
To the man of blood the number is reported.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
And how many "last warnings" does this make that Al Qaida have issued to the US?

I don't know...I think I lost count when I figured out that the messages are just a ploy to say "Nah Nah, still can't hit me!"

Me neither. I just don't like the okay track record that those quatrains have been not having. I'll just take a look at the tea leaves the next time I drink tea and see if they are any better. Or better yet, maybe the next edition of the Farmer's Almanac will say something about it

People can look where they will for the Truth, but as we figured out in my Lit class, "The only truth we can agree on is that there is no Absolute Truth."

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

You are of course allowed to think what you want to think but this is what I've found about the year 1999:

[X.72] The year 1999 and September month
from the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will awaken the great king of the Angolmois.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Here's the one I like:

[X34]
After the Great Wheel turns
A blind believer takes false verses
As proof that the future can be flown
on ATS, like the lone gull

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
LOTS of good reading here. really enjoyed torbjon's and many others take on things, and I must be honest I didn't read them all, mostly cause my contacts are acting up and I am to lazy to take them out. And if I don't type right now, I'll make even less sense....So if I repeat anything that has already been said, I offer my apologies to all.

My take on what I see happening, things moving, things changing, allies forming and disbanding, etc is that there won't be a WAR per say but a series of mini wars, all orchestrated to tumble-remove-destroy whatever oposition is seen, and then ....it's hard to explain what I want to say, I honestly can't find the words to express what I worry we will become.
An anti-utopia?
"an·ti-u·to·pi·a (nt-y-tp-, nt-) KEY

NOUN:

An imaginary place or society characterized by human misery and oppression; a dystopia.
A work describing such a place or society. "

education.yahoo.com...

But aren't we already there?
So imagine how much worse it could get ......Perhaps it is true what is said, "we create our own destiny" .
Over the years we have theorized, whispered, and passed on stories about people who want to rule us in secret, to control our very lives, the few controling the many, so maybe no one is to blame...........
but ourselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
We are in 23rd of March 2006,passed 3/22 and the Skull&Bones did not make their move .What are they waiting for?
Ok,maybe I'm crazy;maybe someone is watching our backs
Same conclusion:time to visit my local hooker
Yeah.of course,the Earth might dissapear tommorow into a black hole,but as I said...not my problem anymore
OK,folks,I'm gonna take a nap
Yeah,we are creating our own reality..mine just got better!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
yeah, this must be what it feels like to work for homeland security. seeing one threat after another that never pans out, yet knowing that sooner or later something awful HAS to happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What a thoroughly agreeable group of people. It's nice to see so many opinions expressed with both honesty and tact, and without any vicious ripping of new ones. It's a class act. I'm feeling better about all this scary stuff. It's like I've always said, the worst that can happen is the worst that can happen. It's a good thing to remember. What can I really do to stop any of it anyway? If it happens it happens, I guess. (Is that as weak as it sounds?)

Also, kudos to the poet who wrote the rap style poem. I liked it and I'm not much for poetry.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
In the words of David Icke.....he tells it exactly how it is........

Bird flu virus 'now in two forms' (Yeah, bollocks and more bollocks)

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... ruuuuuuuuun ...'

Donald Rumsfeld Makes $5 Million Killing on Bird Flu Drug

'Donald Rumsfeld has made a killing out of bird flu. The US Defence Secretary has made more than $5m (£2.9m) in capital gains from selling shares in the biotechnology firm that discovered and developed Tamiflu, the drug being bought in massive amounts by Governments to treat a possible human pandemic of the disease.

More than 60 countries have so far ordered large stocks of the antiviral medication - the only oral medicine believed to be effective against the deadly H5N1 strain of the disease - to try to protect their people. The United Nations estimates that a pandemic could kill 150 million people worldwide.'

Rumsfield was last seen laughing all the way to the bank, while all you people who buy into this bull# hook, line and sinker are living in fear..............

The phony manufactured war on Terror

... V for Vendetta the movie is not just a metaphor for a UK dictatorship, it is representative of the methods and ambitions of those who control governments across the world. And they all use fear, not just as their ‘ultimate tool', but the first, second and last. Everything they do is based on fear.

The Evey character says at one point: ‘I wish I wasn't afraid all the time'. But most people are, that's the idea. We fear the past, present and future. We fear the unknown, we fear not having enough, losing what we have, not having what we want. We fear what will become of us and those that we care for. We fear what others think of us and what they don't think of us. We fear, fear, fear and therefore we are controllable through the manipulation of all that we fear. The present War on Terror is the War of Fear. No Fear, no control.'

Who do you think it is that carries out all of there plans and puts them into action, all you puppets who buy into the game because your so dumbed down through fear and manipulation.

Stop playing there stupid games and stop buying into the fear.

Look to this day for yesterday is but a dream
And tomorrow is only a vision
But today well lived
Makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
And every tomorrow a vision of hope!!!!

Take Care
Kindred

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
In NZ there are ads on TV informing folk to stock up on emergency items such as food, bottled water, matches, candles etc etc. The ads state that this will allow you to saty at home and avoid being infected in supermarkets and shopping centres.

If you are struck down by illness it makes sense to have extra food and supplies in the house so that you don't have to travel.

Having said that we always have emergency supplies for a week or so, as we have minor things like earthquakes and volcanos to worry about! LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
no................you got it all wrong, Marisan invasion is suppose to happen just days away, afterwards followed by domination of the apes over humans, THEN we have a WWIII.

Please research more throughfully and accurately next time.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Kindred Spirit, my sentiments exactly. Beautifully put - in a nutshell. Advise everyone to print out a copy of Kindred's post and re-educate your thought processes. Don't let yourselves be prisoners - with fear being the bars that restrain you.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So whats so differnet about thsi flu than any other flu If I get the bird flu im gonna # it out~!

I welcome it mybe ill get some time off work...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
So whats so differnet about thsi flu than any other flu If I get the bird flu im gonna # it out~!

I welcome it mybe ill get some time off work...

Essentially, there is nothing different with this flu than other bird flu.

The worry on the H5N1 strain looms from the fact that it is spreading so quickly through birds and is very similar to the strain from the Spanish Flu pandemic from 1918-1919. Add to this the fact that concerns over the effects of the modern transportation system (basically the thought that one person could sneeze in Hong Kong and within a day someone would come down with a cold in London).

At least, that is what I think...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You got it!

Its scary because of our ability to be so mobile on this planet. If this thing does spread easily from person to person, it will be worse than anything we have ever experienced because we are much more nomadic. We move around a lot more. Planes, trains, and automobiles allow us to roam the planet in ways that we never could in the past. Our creature comforts will be the gasoline on this fire...if it really happens.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, I'm still waiting for World War III. How long has it been now since it was just "days away?" I don't think if it's like, 1,000 days, it should really be called an accurate prediction. "Days away," at least to me, means three or four days, a week on the outside.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Well, I'm still waiting for World War III. How long has it been now since it was just "days away?" I don't think if it's like, 1,000 days, it should really be called an accurate prediction. "Days away," at least to me, means three or four days, a week on the outside.

Why would yo be waiting for WW3. Do you want to see people die? Im happy nothing has happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86

Originally posted by Enkidu

Why would yo be waiting for WW3. Do you want to see people die? Im happy nothing has happened.

Hey, when somebody says that WW3 is days away, I either want it to happen or for the person who said it to come forward and apologize for being such a worry wart. But maybe you like the sound of people crying "wolf," because you are happy every time a wolf fails to appear. I guess I'm more of a "glass half empty" kinda guy.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I agree ENKIDU

If i had a freakin dollar for everytime ive read on here how ww3 is eminent i would have a bunch o' cash.

well its been days...where's the war? im not saying that things aren't dangerous at the moment but to say its days away..that is quite a claim.

Cherrio!
Digitalgrl

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The sadest about the WW3 is that it will sure hapen someday and i fear that would be in the moment when we dont expect it!!!
And we(the simple peple)wont be abble to stop it!!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join