It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension = Rapture???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There is much talk about the ascension to the fourth demension, possibly in 2012. Could this ascension be the prophecized rapture? Will the entire population of the world ascend together, or will some be left behind? Will those left behind undergo the tribulation? I'm still learning about some of the polar shift and ascension theories, but in many ways it sounds like the rapture and other prophecies from Revelations.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
No. Nobody's going to be "ascending" anywhere. As for the so-called "Rapture," unless you're a virgin Jewish male, I wouldn't worry about it. If you actually take the time to read it (as boring and ridiculous as it is), Revelation is quite clear that those are the only people going.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Actually this huge veil of understanding will suddenly sweep across mankind and awaken them to the true wonders of all creation. It will be so overwhelming for some they will either float away or explode.

Thats why i'm not bothering to save for retirement. I'll only be 52 when all of this comes about

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There is no such thing as 'the rapture'. It was invented in
the 1800s as a soul-candy easy escape.

This has been discussed here -
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You just can't write something off no matter what you got on it, untill it comes to pass correct? i mean unless you found titotr's Blueprints lol

the rapture is just another name for CHange, thats concrete follks, changes always happen an always will.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Do any of you believe that the earth will "ascend" to a higher dimension after undergoing a polar shift? I don't profess to know or believe all that is said about this topic, but it seems many believe it will occur, perhaps in conjuction with the 12/21/12 date so discussed on these forums.

If you believe this scenario, is it such a stretch to equate it with the so called rapture? I'm aware that the concept of the rapture is new, and support for this event in the bibile is thin. Still, if the world can ascend, is this not similar to descriptions offered for the rapture?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Actually this huge veil of understanding will suddenly sweep across mankind and awaken them to the true wonders of all creation. It will be so overwhelming for some they will either float away or explode.

In some countries, notably the US, you might not be familiar with the word 'chav'. This mass enlightenment just isn't going to happen. Maybe for a majority it would be possible, but certainly not all.

top topics

join