It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Was it a setup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD, BUT I THOUGHT THAT THIS IS VERY INTERESTING...
The other thread was: AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 by Ocelot

Clearly, one of the most critical questions of the twenty-first century concerns why the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 were not prevented. As I outline below, there are numerous aspects regarding the official stories about September 11th which do not fit with known facts, which contradict each other, which defy common sense, and which indicate a pattern of misinformation and coverup. The reports coming out of Washington do very little to alleviate these concerns.

For example, the Congressional report released on July 25, 2003 by a joint panel of House and Senate intelligence committees concluded that 9/11 resulted in C.I.A. and F.B.I. "lapses." While incompetence is frightening enough given a $40 billion budget, it is simply not consistent with known facts. It is consistent with the reports from other government scandals such has the Iran Contra Affair which produced damage control and cover up but not answers to the more probing questions. But perhaps a comparison to Watergate is more apropos since we now have twenty-eight pages of this report, which the Bush Administration refuses to release. The report from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is believable unless you are seriously interested in the truth. Under more careful scientific scrutiny, it does not answer some very important questions.

The preceding was an excerpt from the following link:www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
thats link is only 50% of the proof

theres a tottal website on this,

even showing pics of the first plane that DOSE look like a FIGHTER JET

and that the metal in the biulding couldnt have melted becouse the fire wasnt hot enf

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
4 letters....and a suggestion.....

"P.N.A.C."
and
ATS topic search...quite revealing.

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Mossad setup US that is the deal man.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Seekerof- What is P.N.A.C? Dmsoldier- Can you find that web site? This thread could get larger and MUCH more interesting. I'm going to try and find out more myself.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Courtesy of Masked Avatar, many "moons ago":

"The Project for the New American Century"
Link:
www.newamericancentury.org...

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Seekerof- Thanks for the link. Anyone else who has or can contribute info, please do! This thread is what ATS is all about! Conspiracy! I'm still looking for another good site on Google...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Put 9/11 in ATS Search, prophetmike, and see the hundreds of existing threads here on this very subject matter to get you started.

Much good reading from many perspectives.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice, MaskedAvatar. I'll be sure to do that. But as I said, if anyone has new info, or just want to reprint their old posts here feel free! I want to get into this big because if it IS true, Bush & his friends will have A TON of explaining to do! Lets keep on going! Remember, "DENY IGNORANCE!"

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
sorry i dont have the link

they had ATON of info there on this and they dint sound like croks

the pic was from the move with the fireman

the first time the clip came in it was a tottaly diffrent airplane MUCH smaller then a 747 or whatever hit it

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This link has all you need to know

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

I think the Mossad did have a hand in events, but the CIA would have had to have been involved, even just a few top ranking officials.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Peace]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
PEACE- Thanks for the site, it's really interesting. Thanks to also everyone else for their involvement in this thread. If ANYONE can supply any links to articles or pictures that support this thread, DON'T HESITATE to do so! If you have old posts on other threads and would like to reprint them here, feel free to do so. Let's see if we can keep going...

new topics

top topics

join