It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Students Burned Alabama Churches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
judicial-inc.biz...

These three Jewish Psychos burnt down nine churches, and had every black churchgoer in Alabama scared to death. They appeared to have used specially-designed, military- grade thermite bombs for this.

To claim that these church burnings were just a prank, is ludicrous. You just don't burn nine churches without an agenda. The damage is over one million dollars.

Can anyone confirm this? Is this the reason why its being washed in the media? They called it a joke, but who jokes by burning down holy places?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I got a 20 that says they flee to Isreal

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I cannot find anything legit confirming these kids as actually being Jewish. The only links claiming this are from white supremecist sites, like National Vangaurd. Nor anything about them having ties to Israel.

Your source page seems to be an anti-jewish site from the looks of it. id take it with a grain of salt until confirmation of the kids being jews comes from a more legit news source, with confirmation of ties to Israel.

I havent found anything. But if it was true, it would be an interesting detail indeed, especially given that no hate crimes charges are to be filed.

last time I checked, burning black churches is usually done for racial and religous motives.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Voice
I got a 20 that says they flee to Isreal

I'll see that 20 and bump it 20, that they get 10 to 20 in the "not so happy hotel" courtsy of the taxpayers.

If burning down Nine, count em nine, churches is a prank that got out of hand then hound dogs can speak latin and my GF is Betsy Ross.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
1) Nine Alabama Churches Destroyed

2) Fire Marshals Called In The ATF

3) ATF Agents Collect Evidence

4) Thermite bomb similar to those confiscated from Doctor Robert Goldstein In Tampa.

3) Three Jewish College Students Arrested

4) Their defense is - "It was all a prank."

5) Southern Black Ministers, they don't write this off as a harmless prank.

6) Sixty Miles From SPLC Headquarters hmmmmmmm

How Come No Hate Crime Charges?

These three Jewish Psychos burnt down nine churches, and had every black churchgoer in Alabama scared to death. They appeared to have used specially-designed, military- grade thermite bombs for this.

To claim that these church burnings were just a prank, is ludicrous. You just don't burn nine churches without an agenda. The damage is over one million dollars.

ATF Agents Called In

Special Agent Jim Cavanaugh of the ATF said that the odd part is that two were from Birmingham-Southern College, and the third was from the University of Alabama.

Attorney for students Tom Spina says this wasn't a religious, or a hate, crime at all.

The Sentence Could Be 45 Years Or More

Nine counts of arson, the use of thermite, and possible bombs, leaves these kids with itchy feet. Authorities are concerned about granting bail, and them fleeing to Israel.

DeBusk, Cloyd, and Moseley, are counting on the fact they are Jewish to avoid severe consequences.

Birmingham's Jewish community stands behind the trio.

Well-To-Do Families

Fellow students say their friends were amateur actors who were known as pranksters and dreamed of becoming stars. They performed in numerous campus plays.

Moseley told agents that the three set fire to five Baptist churches in the early morning hours of Feb. 3. Cloyd said they did it "as a joke and it got out of hand." Moseley also told agents the four fires in western Alabama were set four days later "as a diversion to throw investigators off".

Governor Says "Not A Hate Crime"

Gov. Bob Riley said the fires did not appear to be "any type of conspiracy against organized religion" or the Baptist denomination. With the arrests, he said, "the faith-based community can rest a little easier."

Fellow students stress the three boys were pranksters. Hal Turner MP3 on the arrests.

Pranksters Or Terrorists?

These crimes were a little too sophisticated, and the use of thermite leaves a question mark. Passing this off as college freshmen pulling a prank just doesn't wash.

SPLC

The physical relationship of the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the MO, also bring in more questions.

Baptists Being Punished?

The ADL denied any link between the ongoing argument between Jews and Baptists.

News Blackout Of Arrests

Within one day of the trios arrests, there is a complete news blackout of the biggest story in months, and excuses are flowing. The cover up has already started.

Where Does It Go From Here?

If the state presses for 45 years, then these kids will flee to Israel. If it comes to trial, they will be treated as pranksters with reduced charges, and their sentences will be probation and community service. Another option would be to delay it for years, then hand out nominal sentences.

If these were White Supremacists, skinheads, KKK, they would be charged with hate crimes, get an immediate trial and be sentenced to thirty years.

Those three little idiots should be hung from the tallest OAK IN THE LAND

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I cannot find anything legit confirming these kids as actually being Jewish. The only links claiming this are from white supremecist sites, like National Vangaurd. Nor anything about them having ties to Israel.
e legit news source, with confirmation of ties to Israel.

I kinda thought the same thing when I found it at another forum, but after searching I could not find out what their supposed religion was. Why hide it? So I put the question mark in the title because I was not too sure about it.

If it is true what a bombshell.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

I am a card-carrying agnostic. I do not subscribe to any single religious doctrine. Basically, I feel that these church-burnings are a symptom of a greater problem: we have run out of religious beliefs that we can support.

I am not a comfortable devil's advocate. However, I cannot sit on my hands and pretend there isn't a sickness in our society that shouldn't be cured.

Burning bibles, Korans, churches--all all symbols of rage. "Pranks" cannot explain away our doubt to the doctrines we have all been exposed to.

I am limited by my own experiences--we all are. We have a very limited role in the grand theater of Life.

Those who carry out acts of terrorism (let's not portray it any other way) are desperate for attention. Whether these people are social-misfits or aspiring martyrs is utterly moot. We must punish them with secular minds. Destroying property should be abhorant to all of us. Justice is blind to religion in a rational society.

Religion is our crutch--but we cannot escape some hope that there is more to life than our fleshy existence.

Punish them. But do not overlook the sickness underlying their actions

My grandfather told me years ago that you can tell the health of a society by the number of liquor stores and churches on any given block. Escapism can be a dangerous addiction.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

I kinda thought the same thing when I found it at another forum, but after searching I could not find out what their supposed religion was. Why hide it? So I put the question mark in the title because I was not too sure about it.

If it is true what a bombshell.

I agree. Yet nothing I have found states they are Jewish. In fact, they were going to a Methodist school, and were methodists from everything I have gathered.

When Methodists Attack

They could be ethnically decended Jews, but I find no evidence of this either, other than possibly their last names, which honestly means nothing.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

judicial-inc.biz...

This 'news site' of yours is foaming at the mouth anti-jewish.

Does anyone have a REAL news link that says these students
are Jewish?

At the risk of sounding stereotypical ... they don't look Jewish
and their names don't sound Jewish.

These three students are Americans, right? The claim at that site
that they are going to jump bail and run to Israel is down right
silly. Just because someone is Jewish doesn't make them an
Israeli citizen.

These are either hate crimes against innocent Baptists or these
are retaliations against Baptist churches that spew anti-jewish
rhetoric (if those students are jewish - which I doubt).
Either way it was wrong of the students to do it.

More to the story?? - like with the kids in Columbine, when the
bullies pick on the wrong kids, sometimes the bullies get hit back.
Were the churches pumping out anti-Jewish hate speech? Some
of those preachers really go to town, calling for death to all Jews,
Catholics, and who ever else doesn't worship like them.

We lived in Alabama for 9 years or so. Those fundamentalist
churches spew hate. We experienced this first hand. Perhaps
the students got tired of it and fought back. Who knows.

It is criminal of the students to have done this, no matter what
.... but there may be more to this story.

First order of business is to find a REAL news story and see if they
really are Jewish. Then find out why they targeted THOSE churches.
I don't believe the site provided when it says they claimed it 'was a
prank'. Considering the other junk it has, they could have gotten
that wrong as well. If real news sources claim they said it, then
so be it. But I'm not going to take the word of that site.

[edit on 3/11/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I agree. Yet nothing I have found states they are Jewish. In fact, they were going to a Methodist school, and were methodists from everything I have gathered.

When Methodists Attack

They could be ethnically decended Jews, but I find no evidence of this either, other than possibly their last names, which honestly means nothing.

The author there makes the link of the school being realted to the Methodist church, and is making assumptions.

The students could easily be Jewish. I doubt the school discriminates by religion or race.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What a scandal man!! This is getting bad between christians and jews. This is not good, they better start showing us more respect or people will be uprising about this kind of thing. I see it coming because I am not impressed.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The students could easily be Jewish.

But ARE they? 'could easily be' and 'are' ... those are
two very different things. Still no reliable news story
saying that they are?? hmmmmm ... I doubt it more
and more.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The students could easily be Jewish.

But ARE they? 'could easily be' and 'are' ... those are
two very different things. Still no reliable news story
saying that they are?? hmmmmm ... I doubt it more
and more.

With all the distraction, and no evidence to the contrary I believe that these guys all with Jewish names much be Jewish.

If they were not you would see the authorities pressing hate crime charges.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
judicial-inc.biz...

Controlled media have formed a tight security zone around the suspects -- refusing to divulge their ethnic or religious backgrounds, while praising them as wonderful people and offering explanations on their behalf. This has contributed to speculation about the trio being homosexual.

Lemmings are told that the arsons were a "joke that went too far" where "no racial pattern exists," and that "all were Baptist churches because that is the dominant faith in the region," and that Birmingham-Southern College is "Methodist-affiliated" -- hinting that the suspects are Christian.

An adoring Birmingham News went so far as to characterize DeBusk as "a wonderful drama student, very enthusiastic, well behaved, talented, often the first to settle an argument between friends, a peacemaker," etc.

Why go to so much trouble to hide it, and why hint?

Half of propaganda is what they do not tell you.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Greetings from Alabama.

Please, do not allow reality to interfere with rabid hate as it is comforting to me to see who is who, but the fact of the matter is that they were kids going to a Methodist school who commited crimes. These kids were as much Jewish as I am Celtic. They represented the Methodist denomination by doing this as I represent the Baptist denomination when I speed on the way to work.

The crimes are as they are; the actions of pitiful people, but they do not represent Jews or Methodists or teens. Those three represent just those three.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Greetings from Alabama.

Please, do not allow reality to interfere with rabid hate as it is comforting to me to see who is who, but the fact of the matter is that they were kids going to a Methodist school who commited crimes. These kids were as much Jewish as I am Celtic. They represented the Methodist denomination by doing this as I represent the Baptist denomination when I speed on the way to work.

The crimes are as they are; the actions of pitiful people, but they do not represent Jews or Methodists or teens. Those three represent just those three.

Why does everyone keep saying its a Methodist school?

www.bsc.edu...

ADMISSION TO THE COLLEGE
Birmingham-Southern College is an equal opportunity educational institution and, as such, does not unlawfully discriminate in its admission policy on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.

If they don't discriminate that means you don't have to be a Methodist. If they were Methodist you would see the Methodists either supporting them, is actively disassociating themselves from these people.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here's a real Link for those who enjoy getting their news from educated people rather than bigoted unevolved ones.

The students -- Ben Moseley and Russell DeBusk, both 19, and Matthew Lee Cloyd, 20 -- are suspected in nine of the 10 fires last month.

Moseley and DeBusk are both sophomores at Birmingham-Southern College, which is affiliated with the United Methodist Church. They made initial appearances Wednesday morning in a federal court in Birmingham.

Mark Doll, a Birmingham-Southern sophomore who said he plays in a band with Moseley, told CNN he never heard Moseley speak of religion.

Does anyone here give a damn about truth anymore, or is this just one big drama stirring game? What part of that led you to believe that the students are Jewish? The names? Nope. The school they attend? Nope. Any comments from anyone? Nope. Just a lie from a hate site.

Oh, Voice... "I bet they run to Israel" giggle giggle... try checking out real facts before making stupid remarks like that.

You might also want to check out: www.nytimes.com...

Which mentions that on one of the kids' personal websites it said:

Only one problem stands in our way. I got a new cellphone for Christmas and I no longer have your number, so send it to me and evil shall once again come to pass!

Yup... he got a new cell phone on the obviously well known Jewish holiday of Christmas. The only thing that pisses me off more than liars are the mindless minions who hop on their bandwagons.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 3-15-2006 by Djarums]

top topics

join