It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed - photo analyst???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hello. I would like to put a request out for anyone who works or has very good knowledge of photography. Firstly, let me say I am a sceptic by default, but have in my possesion a family photo which is sending shockwaves through my family.

I am reluctant to publish it on a public site as I dont want to infringe on my family's privacy. (although I would if someone could possibly blur/block the faces of my family first on the photo)

There is an extremely interesting back-story to the picture, which is basically an unexplainable and very spooky and strange one. I am looking for someone who could take a look and maybe enhance, or give expert opinion or whatever to help me out.

Much appreciated if anyone can help, thanks.

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 16-3-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I would be willing to help you. I wouldn't call myself an expert photo analyst, but if you send it to me I can blur/censor out/remove the people in the picture, and enhance it to best show whatever you think is in the picture. I have been examining and enhancing pictures of ghosts and similar things here for about a year.

I assume you are talking about the picture of your friend's brother-in-law dying of cancer, with strange white blobs of light all over him?

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yarcofin - no, the orbs thing is totally unrelated, i havent even seen them. Its has far more substance to it that just orbs and I just cant explain it. Im not a believer in ghosts but this is what you would call it, its very very clear, but its the story which makes it scarier. Noone can explain it other than to state ghost. I would be happy to send the picture to you, thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wow got my interest now... Am dying to find out whats in this piccie!

Looking forward to your thoughts about it all as soon as you have sorted the privacy dilema out.

Hey knight, just seen your location... Good to see a felllow Oxford ATS'er on the boards : )

[edit on 10-3-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hopefully you will agree that it isnt just a blurry explainable photo, its VERY clear and is a real shock for us!

Good to meet ya Greebo!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
aaahhh im real looking forward to seeing the piccie now.... If its a good clear image and has shocked you that much, its going to be great to get it here on ATS and have a look.

There are many strange things in this world, and if you have a pic showing just a glimpse of the weirdness, that is going to be awesome

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Its actually the main reason I joined the site. I wanted to get a feel for it before I posted the photo but I think this would be a good place to do so.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ATS is a great place to post thoughts / ideas pics and the likes.

I was emailed a UFO pic, and within minutes of posting, not only did an eye witness crop up, but also a very similar image taken in China in 2004.

Its a great site, and I hope you enjoy it and make use of it. Some threads are weird, some are far fetched, but there is alot of resources you can call upon if you need them.

If in doubt, search out an expert in the members area link. They are awesome at solving / viewing / digging out facts ect.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yarcofin, or anyone able to help, just let me know how to get the photo to you and I will send it with the back story.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hey knight, I sent you a u2u with my email address. I would love to take a whirl at it.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just stick paper over the faces and photocopy it,
plus why wont you post the background story?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Iaimian - I dont have a scanner, I can only use the standard usb cable. I will post the back story, I guess its for dramatic effect Im refraining

No, I would just prefer the story and the photo together as its more organised and wouldnt fragment the whole thing into story, then discussion, then the picture, and then discussion.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
mrsdudara - hold out a little while and ill post it to you. please dont publish on here though as I would like to take a look and post myself, thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Knight,

I sent you a u2u with an email address. If there is something in the photo we can enhance and bring it out. Also, I have contacts with several paranormal researchers who can help discern just what it is.

[edit: to add]

If you can scan it @ 300dpi it would greatly enhance the ability to "extract" whatever it is in the photo. If you are unsure and/or need help doing so please feel free to email at the address I provided.

[edit on 3/10/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
do you have a web host? send me a u2u with the link to your photo.

link

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
12m8keall2c - i will send a copy to you aswell.

For anyone reading, please appreciate that I will only send to the prev 2 posters at the moment as I dont want this all over the workd! Hope you understand, ill publish it here anyway soon enough.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Aggghhh! I cant access the u2u's, I have 4 and when I click it tells me page unavailable???????? Its the first time i hav done this, am i doing something wrong? Sorry folks!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You have more than 20 posts so u2u in/out shouldn't be limited.

Try refreshing the page.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
ok sorted! im on a works computer and I dont think its very good. I will send now

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have mailed 3 of you, I will leave it at 3 at moment, thanks. What do you make of it then?

Yarcofin, if you can blur the faces, can you post the picture with the story please, thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join