It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
well i don't particulary think he's a spirit. i do, however, think he makes a few good observations, such as his reasoning regarding nibiru being a ship and not a planet. i think he's right on that, but correct me if i'm wrong, did he say he thinks it's a planet sized spaceship? if so, and he really is a spirit, he could be lying to you. however, a human could make that mistake in a theory, for example, and not be lying to you.

what do you think?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
who is the source you guys are talking about? or is this now a one on one convo? haha

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well i don't particulary think he's a spirit. i do, however, think he makes a few good observations, such as his reasoning regarding nibiru being a ship and not a planet. i think he's right on that, but correct me if i'm wrong, did he say he thinks it's a planet sized spaceship? if so, and he really is a spirit, he could be lying to you. however, a human could make that mistake in a theory, for example, and not be lying to you.

what do you think?

At the moment I will go with spirit in a new body... Matt is quite sure, I trust Matt, and Aken has rosicrucian knowledge. That gives him a "on good faith" vote for now.

I am putting the other info together now...its funny when I went to get all his other posts I noticed he only came in to that thread the day I asked about that Nazi connection... it was he that linked me to that video...

As to planetary ship, John Lear has an idea or two about that... after I saw the moon pictures... I will listen for awhile and see where this leads...

And that Tibetan channeling that Aliens will help between 2010 and 2012 kinda unnerved me a tad... they don't usually get invilved with the world events like that, and not publically...

So for now... I will take what he says at face value... and ask direct questions when he returns from his sleeps...

I don't really have anything to lose at this point... LOL at one point he asked me if we had found the gate so he could go home...

I'll send you the rest when I am done there are only 42 posts...

[edit on 3-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by captinofcats
who is the source you guys are talking about? or is this now a one on one convo? haha

LOL No one has been in here awhile... so I guess it was a one on one...

The source is an Ancient spirit... sorry I can't post proof... ya just gotta trust me on this one

Besides its too soon to tell where this will lead...stay tuned...

The Tibetans that was on India news I have the link somewhere if you want..

To Undo

Oh and I just got the article sent from the Jordan Times about that meteor circa 10,000 years ago that hit the Middle East

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
CaptainofCats,

This is supposedly about a reincarnated spirit of an ancient egyptian named Aken Nan Yah, who is currently "inhabiting" the body of a new person. He has a list of posts on the 1Anunnaki forum (dunno where that is, btw). He speaks some egyptian and broken english. He says Nibiru is a planetary spaceship, I believe, which doesn't jive with the ancient texts of Sumer. Not sure what this means, but if it is indeed a spirit, I'd be very cautious. Nancy Leider was absolutely sure the Greys were giving her legit information about the arrival of Planet X, and the whole time they were lying to her.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

the 1Anunnaki forum (dunno where that is, btw). He speaks some egyptian and broken english.

I know I sent it to you [email protected] Yes i posted it way back in this thread when we were talking about the movie 1Anunnaki which hasn't been finnished yet BTW but the trailer is cool...

Trailer

I recall someone asking you if you got your ideas from the movie and was surprised as it wasn't out yet...

Don't worry, I will be careful with the spirit... I don't fool easily... after eight lifetimes you learn a thing or two...

To Captain of the Cats...

Surely your feline friends have told you a thing or two?

The Tibetans say they are watching us you know... so be nice to kitties...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Tibetans?

Oh the 1Anunnaki yahoo list? Didn't even think of that. Alot of sitchinites there?

According to the sumerian texts, Nibru was Enlil's city in ancient Sumer. It sounds to be the same thing as Enki's city, et.al, a floating, flying city, a ziggurat/pyramidal shape
extra-terrestrial craft, that contained or sat on top of a subterranean Abzu chamber. It sounds as if it had some kind of forcefield around it, that extended way above the structure. The text refers to the shield as a crenelation, but there's no indication it was what we would refer to as a crenelation today and no historical precedence for a shielding wall that was that much taller than the temple city it contained.

Enlil's "E.KUR" (his spaceship (temple) at Nibru) was referred to as a prison of some sort in the translation of the word ekur (which means prison). I don't quite get that part, as it doesn't exactly make sense with other references to it, such as the time he abandoned it and the people mourned. Or the references to all the festivals that took place there. Admittedly, I haven't done enough study on Nibru yet, as I had been primarily focused on Eridu. However, I'm working on it.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo Alot of sitchinites there?

Devout... infested LOL and the usual comedians, professional debunkers and just plain noise makers

The text refers to the shield as a crenelation, but there's no indication it was what we would refer to as a crenelation today

American Heritage Dictionary

cren·e·lat·ed also cren·el·lat·ed (krn-ltd) Pronunciation Key Audio pronunciation of "crenelation" [P]
adj.

1. Having battlements.
2. Indented; notched:

Lots of things can be indented or notched without being castle walls

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undo Alot of sitchinites there?

Devout... infested LOL and the usual comedians, professional debunkers and just plain noise makers

The text refers to the shield as a crenelation, but there's no indication it was what we would refer to as a crenelation today

American Heritage Dictionary

cren·e·lat·ed also cren·el·lat·ed (krn-ltd) Pronunciation Key Audio pronunciation of "crenelation" [P]
adj.

1. Having battlements.
2. Indented; notched:

Lots of things can be indented or notched without being castle walls

Aye but it's the battlements, or the protective nature of the wall, that i believe the text was trying to elaborate on. I linked you to Enlil in the E.kur, correct? It says the crenelation reaches up to the heavens and the front of it glows.

I disagree with several of sitchin's premises. I also agree with a few of his theories as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ashtar (Ishtar) is Isis. Esther was much later in the timeline. She was the queen of Xerxes I (Persian: خشایارشاه, Old Persian: Khashâyârshâ), was a Persian Emperor (Shahanshah) (reigned 485–465 BC) of the Achaemenid dynasty.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
blackshadowstallion said a bunch of stuff on the page you linked that is totally false. for example, he claims only monotheism was hard on women. boy was he ever wrong about that.

None of the ancient religions, including paganism, treated women well. in fact, ancient greece was completely dominated by man-boy pedophilia. women were viewed as nothing but baby making machines. the same is true for ancient hinduism, especially the vedas, who said it was only a cause to celebrate if the child was a male. female children were and still are, killed, because the religion demands a high priced dowry for a bride. in fact, a lady from india did a study on the history of women in india and found that at one point, there were entire sections of the nation that had no women at all. they had killed so many of their female children, entire generations were growing to adulthood without children of their own. women were only conveniences and nothing more. eventually battles broke out between maharajis who would try to steal each other's remaining females. if the approaching army was seen in advance, the maharaji would have all the females brought to the center of town and burned alive, including old women, female infants, pregnant women, teenage females and so on. this also became a problem in ancient china. it got so bad, that eventually, gangs of roaming men who had no hope of ever having a family, became roaming armies. these armies were the ones that inevitably lead to the downfall of the chinese empire.

As a side note: Since the 1970's AD to today (our time frame, in other words) over 150,000,000 chinese females are missing, either killed before they were born due to China's One Child policy and the old pagan belief that men are more useful than women, neglected until they died, or murdered after they were born in various ways. china's orphanages are filled with female children, with rarely a male in the bunch. This factoid is overlooked by most who like to extoll the virtues of how paganism has historically treated women. I think it's time to come to grips with it fellas - Men, no matter what religion or lack thereof, have historically treated women badly and it's not getting any better today. Now female unborns are killed out of convenience, since we are all just products of a survival of the fittest scenario, especially if the system in place is atheistic. I'm sorry to say so, but its the truth and has nothing to do with a single religious belief or lack of religious belief.

The Anunnaki he says were so great, such as Enki, were no better. They raped women without regard, even very young females, and took whoever they wanted for wives. This isn't just mentioned in the bible and the hebrew pseudopigraphia, it's also in the sumerian texts.

He's also wrong about Enki being a great guy. According to the people themselves, Enki was known as the tricky god, the crafty god. He tricked one guy, who had apparently travelled through Enlil's Dur.Anki star gate to a dinner with the "gods" (et.al with the anunnaki/fallen angels) out of the chance for immortality. Of course, the story is told in such a way that you can tell some important details are missing, but the point is the same - the guy was not only unreliable, he was the cause of humans losing the ability to have perfected, eternal bodies. This is NOT a biblical story!!! If you're gonna talk Sumer, tell the truth!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I didn't have my reference links last night and now can't edit the post to add them, so here are the references:

female gendercide, china, a photographic review of chinese orphanges (gruesome pics, don't look if you are squeamish):
web.archive.org...:/www.dmcl.com/dying-rooms/page1.htm

gendercide watch:
www.gendercide.org...

female gendercide in india, women in indo-aryan societies:
www.geocities.com...

Greek Pederasty, the practice of man-boy relations, "Education and Pederasty in Ancient Greece":
www.truthtree.com...

Enki, the Tricky god, "The Tablet of Adapa":
file:///D:/earth%20history/Sumer/sumer-adapa.htm

Enki as the confuser of languages (Tower of Babel scenario), "The Nam-Shub of Enki":
deoxy.org...

Enki as usurper of the Mother Goddess tradition:
www.ancientworlds.net...

Granted alot of this is confused with other stories, but the point is, if you're going to uphold Enki as some wonderfully benevolent being based on sumerian texts, consider everything said about him in your determinations.

Evidence of Grecian female infanticide
Death records and graves in various parts of the world show high infant and fetus sex ratios that seems hard to be explained by any other reason.(32) Infanticide had been practiced in different parts of the world. There is evidence that it was practiced in Ancient Greece, the early Roman Empire and in the Arab world.(33)
7e.devbio.com...

Alot of dead females, sorry to say, and usually for one reason or another, related to the supremacy of males vs. females, as workers, in society, in religion, and unfortunately, as is the case in modern day China, as a necessary evil. How do you stem the population growth? Remove the female members of the population and wallah, no more population growth. As a survival of the fittest scenario, it seems almost conspiratorially perfect (for the survivors, that is).

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wonderful thread!

Incredible fund of information, links. Thank you.

I just found it and did skip over about 20 pages, but I will be back.

BTW - For some reason, stargates and the role of 'Gods" in human history has been on my mind a LOT lately, maybe about 3-4 months. So I've been going back to the myths, with a completely different consciousness than in the past.

...Seems fairly clear that we were bred to labor, and as a food source - but that we also have had some help.

Keep up the good work. And again, thank you!

BTW - Is this your site? Your e-books?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Wonderful thread!

Incredible fund of information, links. Thank you.

I just found it and did skip over about 20 pages, but I will be back.

BTW - For some reason, stargates and the role of 'Gods" in human history has been on my mind a LOT lately, maybe about 3-4 months. So I've been going back to the myths, with a completely different consciousness than in the past.

...Seems fairly clear that we were bred to labor, and as a food source - but that we also have had some help.

Keep up the good work. And again, thank you!

BTW - Is this your site? Your e-books?

thanks and yes, that's my site. the first two books on the list are mine:
The Anunnaki and the Abyss (e-book. non-fiction. free.)
Nibiru and Wormwood (e-book. non-fiction. free)

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

BTW - For some reason, stargates and the role of 'Gods" in human history has been on my mind a LOT lately, maybe about 3-4 months.

LOL thats cuz we bin sendin out VIBES

The TV series helps too

I wonder if we can convert Sitchin?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

blackshadowstallion said a bunch of stuff on the page you linked that is totally false. for example, he claims only monotheism was hard on women. boy was he ever wrong about that.

Odd I can't find his post I though he said or implyedf he worshiped the "other" side. Was it in the new thread maybe?

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I find the stargate/ portals very interesting. I havent heard about a stargate in Iraq but I have always thought the bermuda triangle was one. This is probably quite out there but I believe there are two sources of life, I now believe that blood groups indicate alien souls. I feel that O + & - are derived from GOD and those others are either alien souls or have corrupted blood line. Aliens need the portals because they cant travel without it. They are not spirit because they are not of GOD. I realise this sounds quite offensive but certainly dont mean any of this offensively. If the soul is not of the spirit then the soul cannot do as the spirit does. Simple.

I do believe there are a huge number of alien souls on the Earth. As for what type, it doesnt really matter, whether they are greys or the other ones. I also feel there are those souls who were corrupted who are still good. Like its not their fault they were abducted and tests carried out or born of alien parents. I see this in the same way GOD refers to Israel and the Gentiles. Perhaps this is where the star seeds come in? I feel blood transfusions also affirms this just because O blood can go into any blood whereas other blood types cannot. Either way, just my beliefs and as I said, this is not intended to be offensive to anyone.

cheers
Nat

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Odd I can't find his post I though he said or implyedf he worshiped the "other" side. Was it in the new thread maybe?

Hmmm

He had said some bit about the monotheists of the world being the problem (which he listed as judaism, islam and christianity), and implied this in regards to issues like the treatment of women, for example.

I bet he didn't know this or just chose to ignore it.

Enki as usurper of the Mother Goddess tradition:
www.ancientworlds.net...

He should also read Michael S. Heiser's study on the Divine Council www.thedivinecouncil.com...

It's also interesting that blackshadowstallion claims Enki was the leader - this implies the same thing as saying Jehovah was the leader -- et.al, a supreme God at the head of a pantheon of lesser gods (high ranking angelic beings/ets), which, according to Heiser, is exactly what happened. Instead blackshadowstallion implies that if you believe Jehovah was the supreme god, you are a monotheist. But if you believe Enki was the supreme god, you're a pagan. He just needs to get his facts straight, especially as they pertain to Enki.

Can you get him to come over here and read this? Or copy and paste it to him?

[edit on 5-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'd like to add to the above post, that i had a waking vision one day about four or five years ago. I was sitting in my house, middle of the day, at my computer. Suddenly, I was hurtling threw the air, up into the area of space around the planet where the satellites circumnavigate the globe. I saw 2 holographic looking male entities, just floating in space where the satellites are. They had long dark hair, but no beards. They were human looking. I could see them from the collar bone to the top of their heads, as if they were sitting at a console (which later would be a confirmation that it was a reference to the council (see michael s. heiser's info on the divine council, which at that point, i hadn't read, nor did i know anything about it). The whole experience lasted about 1 second, but I learned alot in that 1 second.

The first thing I learned was that the beings I saw do not like human beings, and they especially don't like human women. I was not supposed to be able to see them, BECAUSE I was a woman. This explains alot about how things work as regards women in the world today. There's a pervasive anti-female undercurrent, all over the world. It's everywhere. In the brotherhoods, the religions, in politics, even in anti-religious organizations. I'm surprised how many people are unaware of it, or can't see it. I don't mean this as a feminist - it's simply the truth of the matter. I'm telling the truth as far as I know it.

I believe this all hearkens back to Enki's usurpation of the mother goddess tradition. Once it was decided upon, that was it. Women became second fiddle to his Satanic Majesty and everything that followed, was a regurgitation of the same thing. All the laws regarding women have been basically laid out by and according to his influence. Even women took part in perpetuating this because they were under the authority of men, the divine council and Satan (Enki), and had little choice in the matter and often did so as a matter of survival. In fact, a cursory view of history, be it ancient or modern, in the world, shows this pattern repeats everywhere, regardless of the religious or non religious affiliation. When the bible says Satan is in control of the planet right now, it ain't kidding.

Notice it is almost exclusively a survival of the fittest scenario and how this is the very thing being taught in our schools today. Have you ever wondered why? What happens when the population of the planet is out of control? How do you fix it? War? Disease? Or better yet, remove enough females from the populace, and the problem is solved. In a survival of the fittest scenario, women are the first to go, ESPECIALLY, female unborns, female newborns and female infants. Darwin calls it natural selection. I call it Satanic selection. It's the nature of the beast. And a beast it is.

Anyway, as regards my vision experience, 1 second later, I was back in my chair in my house. My skin felt like pins and needles everywhere, a sort of numbing sensation, like when you sit on your foot too long and the circulation is cut off and the foot starts to feel like little pin pricks all over it. I wrote the entire thing off as a momentary lapse of sanity. But an hour later, both of my young children emerged from their perspective bedrooms complaining that it felt like it was raining in the house. This was not only confirmation of the validity of the vision experience, it was also confirmation of a "manifestation." I wasn't scared till then. My motherly instincts kicked in because now I was worried it might hurt my children! Lemme tell ya that old adage is true - there ain't nothing as dangerous as a mother trying to defend her kids.

My personal belief is that the teachings of Jesus (not the teachings of his discples, who were men subject to the world system, but Jesus' teachings) show a completely different picture regarding how women should be treated than most other belief systems on the planet. When the woman who had been caught in adultery was about to be stoned, Jesus taught a very important lesson about the human condition and how it interplays with those who are under the "authority" of man. He proved (to me, anyway) that although men have been superior in authority on this planet, that their decisions and usage of that authority where women are concerned is a very critical point - if you have the authority and misuse it, it's no different than if you had sinned the same sin yourself. In fact, that entire scenario served to prove every man who had been present at the impromptu stoning of that woman had done just as grievious if not more grievious sins than she had. And here they were, rocks in hand, about to pelt her into the next life. Jesus knew the score, that being that men who abuse their authority over women by making laws and religious codes that harm women, have screwed up royally. They've bought into the Satanic system. The world system is a destroyer of women. And that world system is clearly in the purview of Enki (who is Satan). Open your eyes or face thousands of years of abused, murdered, raped women and female children/infants/unborns, who will be standing at the judgement saying "What the freak dude?!" And like the men at the stoning of the woman accused of adultery, you will have no recourse or defense. If you would claim Jesus as your defense, why not follow his example and stop abusing, murdering and raping women?

How hard would it be for these rich men who make the laws, to take steps to preserve life rather than destroy it? Why not spend some of the trillions of dollars that exchange hands between wealthy organizations and world powers, to find alternatives to abusing your females? You have the authority, so what's your excuse? It may be God-given authority but as Jesus so elegantly demonstrates, it's authority that has much responsibility - don't get caught with your pants down. Okay, so you're stronger physically and can overpower a woman. Do you think deliberately overpowering a woman will go unaccounted if you aren't caught by the laws that do try to protect women? Isn't it also rather poignant, that these same try to say Jesus doesn't exist and the afterlife judgement is just a figment of the imagination? Rather convenient self-denial. A paradigm that not only favors them as men in this life, but favors them forevermore, regardless of what they do in this life, as they never have to make an accounting for their behavior or make any attempts to change it or even feel a pang of guilt about it - ever.

Some try to point out that christian men have been some of the worst perpetrators of that and their solution was to simply ask forgiveness -- no eye for an eye required. Oh hog wash. The whole planet is ripe with it. And at least christian men feel some remorse. A male rapist who thinks there's no judgement after this life, has the best of all worlds! He doesn't even have to feel guilty! He can just rape pillage plunder and go about his business afterwards, since there's no comeuppance --- EVER.

Anyway, sorry for the long winded post, but some things just need to be said.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You can see yet more references to the ancient gates, in the lore of the islamics. For example, they believe the Mahdi entered a well and will return from a well as a Messiah figure - to me, this sounds like a star gate reference that has been somehow passed down and converted into a "well" story. Since Islam doesn't come about until a very long time after the biblical prophecies were originally written, we need to refer back to the mention of a being emerging from the bottomless pit that might also correspond to the Mahdi. This does indeed happen in the book of Revelation. It says something to the effect, that a being of some sort, who wields a great deal of power and influence (part of the "antichrist" trio of beast, whore, false prophet), rises out of the bottomless pit. For it to rise out of the bottomless pit, the thing has to be opened already. Since there's no way to determine the exact opening date or if it isn't already opened, the rest is still shrouded in the events of some futurescape or some hidden presentscape.

I also have a big theory on what the beast, whore, false prophet is. If you'd like to know my interpretation of it, email me.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join