It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
www.niburu.nl...

click there and there are links to 4 movie files about stargate they are youtube movies so you also can search them on www.youtube.com

Glad I went over the posts a second time... I almost missed you in all the "Noise" Thanks for that link

Nibiru as a Gate Cool!!

Mike Heiser has said that Nibiru translates as "crossing point" not "planet" Seems others are discovering Sitchins misinterpretation.

What the debunkers fail to realise is that while the actual term STARGATE is a recent name, the religious texts all have reference to a :crossing point" between Earth and the abode of the Gods. Gateway to the Gods, Ladder to Heaven, Rainbow bridge to Asgard... etc. The psychic community uses the term "Portal" like the one at Rosslyn Chapel. All the texts also indicate that these "crossing points" were used regularly... traffic going both ways... UNTIL the catastrophy...

We now call that "crossing point" a stargate... and the theory is that they did once exist. Whether they are buried, were moved... or destroyed is still unknown.

Try this site... it has a few good Stargate items... and some other Portals as well

landoflegends.us...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lord_finesse420
Wow 27 pages of this. This stuff is great, but I simply can't read it all. UNDO my god you certainly know an awful lot about this stuff. And you seem well read and very literate. I voted you WAAAAAAY ABOVE. As I'm sure many others did aswell. You must have a lot of time on your hands to research and convey all this stuff on ATS. Might I ask what you do for a living? My lord you've done some amazing stuff here, and I'm sure I'd be better for having read it. Although it certainly is A LOT to take in all at once. I need smaller, smaller doses for my psyches' sake.

Smaller doses... hmmm...

Okay, how about something organized like a bulleted list?
You tell me where to start, and I'll make a synapsis outline thingy.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've always wondered about the logic of those who use the writings of ancients to prove paranormal/supernatural/extraterrestrial/religious leanings.

It seems as if we have just as many people at present with alternative ideas and thoughts (just look around), and this is in spite of being indoctrinated against anything nondemonstrable using the scientific method. If you could just imagine the outpouring of false conclusions without the checks and balances that science and its methods supply us with ...

Oh, wait. We don't have to imagine it. It's been recorded for us throughout history.

Just because ancient astronomers thought that the stars in the sky were pinpricks in the fabric that seperated earth from 'heaven', doesn't mean that is the truth, as science demonstrates. Simply because the earth was observed to be flat, using our grounded perceptions, doesn't mean that is the case.

There is no logical reason to read into any ancient text with the mind of a modern person, raised with the understanding of experimentation, observation and testability.

If you have any interest in history, you should realize that the study of ancient texts is just as much a study of the world in which they come from as the world in which they are describing.

I am willing to go on this journey with you, and I will begin by reading every post in this thread. But if you have not shown me anymore than a historical connect the dots romp through ancient texts, I will be sadly dissapointed.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Enri,

You said:

Just because ancient astronomers thought that the stars in the sky were pinpricks in the fabric that seperated earth from 'heaven', doesn't mean that is the truth, as science demonstrates. Simply because the earth was observed to be flat, using our grounded perceptions, doesn't mean that is the case.

My response:

This is the problem with our current understanding of the past - it's been filtered not once, but twice, through the "truth machine", and in both cases, their conclusions were based on their understanding of their science. Not our science or the science of the ancient peoples but their science. The first time it was at the onset of the dark ages. The second time it was at the end of the dark ages, and in both cases, it was still very dark. They knew very little about archaeology at the time. German higher criticism relied on their science to make sense of the ancient past and they not only colored the direction skepticism would take (skepticism is present in every era on this planet, it's just not always the main paradigm), they also determined what would be written in our history books, which inevitably determined how archaeologists would view the past, and how scientists would approach the issues of the extraordinary. The things we do today with common technology, would've been considered fairy tales and nonsense to them, yet we take their word for it that the ancient past was not super or hyper natural at all. How would they know? They wouldn't recognize it if they read about it. We, on the other hand, have the beneift of hindsight from a more informed perspective. Let's not waste it.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow, right out of the shoot and...... "Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research."

Am I coming across too loudly..... or have you figured it out? One of the posters Is right it is coming across as an advertisement!

It's not breaking the rules but the intent is transparent as air.

1) It is abusing the "spirit" of the forum..... (nah there's no spirit of intent here)
2) I have trouble being upfront...... (nah except when telling my sex, you see it goes back a long way)
3) Will I get kicked off ATS.... (nah I consulted the rules and found a loophole... like an attorney)
4)Will I get respect? ....(who cares I'm not breaking any rules! Of course I will disregard the of the ability of the forum's men to accept my gender, because with guys they are too boned headed to accept info from a woman

I find your use of this forum is abusive!

Abusive of our attitudes to accept pretty much anything that would come down the pike, and yeah EVEN a woman's point of view. You are an offense to the men all accross this forum who debate and engage in intellectual dialogue with woman all day long.
It is confidence broken that was not necessary... but your real intent showed up so that has made it worse.

Although an otherwise great topic!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well you've went to my free websites and read my free books and my free info. You didn't have to sign up for a newsletter or log-in or get a membership before you could read my info. You've taken advantage of my free data transfer, which hasn't cost you a cent. Have you noticed there are no pop up ads on my site? It's cause I pay for the site out of my own pocket. I have yet to sell you a thing and it's been what? Months now? All my radio interviews are free. Instead of trying to be a downer, why don't you say something constructive about the research?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The war in Iraq could very well be concerning a star gate or the desire to seal it. Most star gates exist in 3rd world countrys where evil is prevelant. The english I beliive have a desire to seal star gates and take control of our own reality. After all the sealed the "entrance to the underworld" or "stargate" on the Isle of Avalon.... shortly after that the amount of mystical events in the area diminish

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
The war in Iraq could very well be concerning a star gate or the desire to seal it. Most star gates exist in 3rd world countrys where evil is prevelant. The english I beliive have a desire to seal star gates and take control of our own reality. After all the sealed the "entrance to the underworld" or "stargate" on the Isle of Avalon.... shortly after that the amount of mystical events in the area diminish

I don't think anything will inevitably stop the opening of the bottomless pit, which, if it is a star gate, will be opened at some point in our future. My theory is that when it is opened, there will be no doubt that an extraordinary event has just transpired. In other words, it won't be a secret event - we will know because the things that come out of it, are not exactly coming here for a picnic. They intend to wreak havoc on the planet, as described in Revelation 9 (have you read it ? if not, read it. it's downright freaky)

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Water Man
Am I coming across too loudly..... or have you figured it out? One of the posters Is right it is coming across as an advertisement!

Yup you are WAY to loud... and totally wrong Had you read more than the first single post you would have seen that

I find your use of this forum is abusive!

Well out of 69,000 plus members and several moderators that would make YOU a minority of ONE And attacking an individual here as opposed to the theory IS against the rules and I for one find THAT very abusive

And your obvious prejudice against women is DEFINATELY not welcome here

Although an otherwise great topic!

Only worthwhile comment you made
Keep it up and drop the bigotry

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth

Interesting you bring that up as there are some trying to open them, especially at Rosslyn
ROSSLYN GATEWAY

Hey Undo

Seems you were right William is changing his tune

You better hurry with volume three

And about the synopsis or readers digest condensed version..

May I suggest "In The Beginnig there was...."

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hey Undo

Seems you were right William is changing his tune

You better hurry with volume three

Sigh. I know. Silly me. An idea, however, can't be copyrighted, so it's my own fault for sharing it. But then, the ancient past is free for everyone to investigate, so it's not like I have a monopoly on the events. Go William Go! At least someone should benefit from the research. I tried to contact him back when I first realized the bottomless pit might actually be a star gate, to see if he wanted or needed a research assistant and to share my ideas with him. But there was no way to contact him. I tried joining his site membership but it only sends notices of when he will be available to hear at some convention or on C2C.

So, if you're reading this, Hi William Henry!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Zorgon,

You said:

Nibiru as a Gate Cool!!

My response:

Um, doncha remember me explaining the Dur.Anki was a gate at Nibru? Or were you just commenting on the fact that William Henry also thinks Nibiru is a gate? The whole "Crossing" thing is about crossing the "river" at Nibru, or so they say. But that doesn't explain the Dur.anki or the fact the texts suggest it is Enlil's Abzu, where he goes to "refresh" himself (among other things).

[edit on 19-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
For those who are patiently awaiting my third e-book, I just thought I'd let you know one of the reasons it's taking so long:

I have already found mistakes I made in my original theory, not big mistakes mind you, rather small historical mistakes. However, I don't want to publish something with obvious historical mistakes, as this would detract from the overall message. So part of the delay is in regards to determining if I have either read erroneous information or have assumed something that wasn't actually in the texts. Ancient History is convulted and tied up in so many different theories and paradigms for each theory, that it's like trying to pick your way through a briar patch. First you have to establish if each aspect is correctly reported in history, or if the accepted historical account is a fabrication or just another theory. Then you have to determine if the original texts in each instance, were tampered with and if so, how. It's a long process.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I received an email recently that provides a potential (additional) clue to the interpretation of "Wormwood." Very very interesting.

Wormwood (Absinthe) is used as a medicine to expel WORMS!
Notice the very next event after the arrival of Wormwood is the opening of the
abyss (the star gate), at which point it begins to expel locust thingies.

In the email it mentioned that Wormwood is from the genus Artemisia (is it just my imagination or are some of these modern names pointing at the ancient past in some very odd ways?), named after Artemis (the moon goddess who was a virginal huntress), who's brother is....wait for it...

wait....

wait.......

Apollo.

(the leader of the Abyss/Bottomless Pit/Star Gate is "Apollyon", another name for Apollo (as the Destroyer))

Connecting these particular dots is getting kinda spooky.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oh and for the benefit of those who think the Worms in this instance are not "reptilian", observe this verse :

Revelation 17:8

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit,
and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

And what was the beast he saw? Why a dragon (a reptilian in a flying machine, perhaps?), of course!

Revelation 17:3

a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

compare to Revelation 12: 3-4

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Notice how in verse 4 it says his tail drew a third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth -- in Revelation, falling stars are fallen angels. And as you know from my previous writings, I believe they are piloting UFOs or some type of spacecraft when it says they "fall to the earth." So essentially, this is describing the head cheese, sending the entire host of the fallen, to the earth in UFOs.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Marginally related study for the benefit of those who are unfamilar with Revelation and how the symbols are interpreted:

A BEAST Study (according to placement in hierarchy)
----------------

The Great Red Dragon

Revelation 12:3
a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Note the CROWNS are on his heads. This indicates that he has power over the entire beast, including the seven heads (which are later identified as seven kingdoms.

The Kings

Revelation 13:1
a beast rise up out of the sea (betcha this said abyss originally!), having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Note the CROWNS are on his horns! This indicates this organization is under the dominon of the Great Red Dragon from Rev. 12:3

The Religious Order

Revelation 17: 3

a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Note there are NO CROWNS on the heads or the horns of this beast. This one is under the dominion of the Kings and the Great Red Dragon.

The crowns depict power in this instance, power in a hierarchal structure.

It might be pertinent to note here that this was considered to be both the Pagan and later, Holy Roman Empire, by many eschatologists (scholars of biblical prophecy) for hundreds of years. Primarily because the seven heads are also said to be seven mountains and the Vatican sits smack in the middle of the seven hills of Rome. And although it may still be true, we need to ask a new question:

What in the sam hill would the Vatican have to do with "star gates"?

[edit on 20-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
But there was no way to contact him.

Email I have for him yes? Hmmmm?

[heavy on the Yoda accent]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My congradulations Undo on your splendid research & literary excellence. While not a scholar myself, I have been blessed with a very analytical mind. Your findings expressed in this thread parallel a line of Biblical explaination that has evolved within me during my 53 years of searching from whence we came and where we will eventually arrive. It is very refreshing to finally hear someone express an interpretation of religious historical writings & artifacts that proves all religions are basically trying to explain & justify their particuliar forefathers' translation of the same set of events in our history and the rules and doctrines left by our Creator & His race. Please excuse spelling as it is late & I have just finished reading 28 pages of thread. Please feel free to email me further findings if this is permissable. [email protected]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
WOW! This is some good reading Undo. I really like the theories you have presented here, as well as the information posted by Zargon. I feel I would like to contribute, but I never post on these boards and If I do it's not much; So I am taking baby steps.

Keep up the good work, the amount of pondering I can do with this information would make any knot on a log jealous.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Aleksander]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Lurkers are always welcome LOL, but don't be shy... and contribution is appreciated

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join