It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Scattered energy? Hrm. I'm not looking for anything. I'm just trying to figure out what the thing with crystals and pyramids is all about.

Ah!

Well for starters a properly built pyramid of exact dimensions and oriented with the north pole IE one side perpendicular to the pole... creates energy that beams out of the top of the pyramid... This energy is focused inside at the level of the kings chamber

Crystals in of themselves have no energy, but act as resonant amplifiers, though different minerals exhibit vastly different properties and thus effects

One example is corundum [ruby,sapphire] flash some light at it and you get a laser that can burn holes through most anything yet be controled enough to pop one ballon inside another or do delicate eye surgery..

Quartz crystals have piezio electric properties. Kids used to make "crystal" radios... the crystal was a piece of cut quartz. Quartz chips are still used as timers in your computer...

Mystic tradition talks of a crystal apex that once upon a time sat on the GP... the emerging pyramid energy was amplified and spread around the surrounding area.

This "pyramid energy" is directly linked with the energy that "powers" our aura's. What all that means is a long story... it is just too bad that serious researchers never took it farther...

This is true only of the great pyramid, not the other later copies..
remeber that line''' one enters as a man, leaves as a god? That has to do with that energy

2001 A space Oddessey the original story BEFORE the film, had the crystal pyramid removed and put on the moon... the movie used a black obelisk... [I do not know why the switch was made... The book rewritten AFTER the film used the same obelisk or monolith.

We have barely touched crystal technology so far, yet everytime we do unravel a piece of the puaale, it turns out to be powerful and SIMPLE. The universe loves simplicity. Sci fi writers know the power of crystals... real mystics do too.... but the "healie feelies" are just toying with it and have no real knowledge... A little chuck of quartz around your neck ain't gonna do nothing

[edit on 9-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Interesting.

Not to change the subject, but does anyone besides me think it's odd that Akhenaton decided to worship the "disk" at the same time that the exaggeratedly long-shaped skull s were in style in egyptian art? Prior and after that, the pharaohs hats and headpieces covered their skulls. But during the "Amarna Period", it was all the rage to show off the elongated skull.

Does anyone besides me think Akhenaton was worshipping saucer UFOs in the guise of the "Sun Disks"? In other words, had he identified the vehicle and associated it with the gods? They had a tendency to associate the pilot and the vehicle as a single entity back then, such as Hathor in the Legend of Re and Hathor, who becomes a weapon known as the Eye of Ra (which we are supposed to believe is a sun disk, but which, if I'm right on this theory, represents the same thing as Akhenaton's UFOs).

[edit on 11-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

does anyone besides me think it's odd that Akhenaton decided to worship the "disk" at the same time that the exaggeratedly long-shaped skull s were in style in egyptian art?

Is it merely a coincident that Akhenaton is considered the traditional founder of the Rosicruician order?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

does anyone besides me think it's odd that Akhenaton decided to worship the "disk" at the same time that the exaggeratedly long-shaped skull s were in style in egyptian art?

Is it merely a coincident that Akhenaton is considered the traditional founder of the Rosicruician order?

I did not know that. Why did they pick Akhenaton?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I did not know that. Why did they pick Akhenaton?

He was the one who first proposed one god at the time, but its a longer story. We can get into it some time. But it was the other way around in a sense, because the symbol of the rosy cross goes back to that time in Egypt

The actual name of the order is Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OMG….this is the best thread I have read so far since ive been on this forum….and undo, you’ve got me sold on this idea, don’t take anybody’s criticism or sarcasm to heart, as a good theory backed up historical evidence is better that any of these guys with photo shopped images and digitally enhanced videos. I believe we must look to our past to see our future, great work keep it up…..can you pm me and give me the address of your e-books, because I’m new I can’t pm you directly. Cheers…keep up the great work.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by INQ_Muriheartach
OMG….this is the best thread I have read so far since ive been on this forum….and undo, you’ve got me sold on this idea, don’t take anybody’s criticism or sarcasm to heart, as a good theory backed up historical evidence is better that any of these guys with photo shopped images and digitally enhanced videos. I believe we must look to our past to see our future, great work keep it up…..can you pm me and give me the address of your e-books, because I’m new I can’t pm you directly. Cheers…keep up the great work.

LOL welcome aboard mate... here is Undo's website for the FREE books

www.thestargates.com...

You can also find my stargate evidence collection here...

landoflegends.us...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Thank you,i will enjoy reading....look forward to talking to you guys later down the track.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by INQ_Muriheartach
Thank you,i will enjoy reading....look forward to talking to you guys later down the track.

Hi and thanks. Feel free to ask questions, lodge disagreements and so on.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok, man I just want to make clear and this is just my opinion - but I think you claiming that stargates are real is completely retarded.

I mean, aliens - or whatever intelligent force would never just leave them "inside the earth" or whatever without thinking maybe humans would find it? And everyone knows humans are retarded right. Especially you it seems. IMO.

Acient civilisations with teh control of a STARGATE dont just die either, IMO. WHat with having this amazing stargate technology etc. Or are you claiming whatever force controlled this stargate maybe...went through the stargate TO NEVER RETURN? Its rediculous I know, but this must be what your saying

shutup. IMO.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
Yes go on, this is interesting stuff.

What has so many confused is how it could come up from down. The answer is that the down it came from was a stargate.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

Haha, oh my god. I just read through more of what you've been claiming.
Ok, I'm trying not to sound like a troll but it has to be said.

knowing your summarian gods and how they are actually the reptile alien species is one thing.(who some people claim to be native to this planet, instead of us Re: Dulce). But where excatly do stargates come into any of that, It seems like you have just pulled the intire stargate part completely out your ass. Why do you even think "stargates" are real?? To much tv I think. IMO.

I'm sure alien speices (possibly aliens that have contacted us, or the summaian "gods") have such technology, but do you honestly think they would introduce that technology to mankind at such a primitive stage? If you beilive in such Alien entities in the first place I cant imagine why you think they would leave something like that behind. IMO

everything your saying makes me laugh, amen.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marquis_dain

Haha, oh my god. I just read through more of what you've been claiming.
Ok, I'm trying not to sound like a troll but it has to be said.

knowing your summarian gods and how they are actually the reptile alien species is one thing.(who some people claim to be native to this planet, instead of us Re: Dulce). But where excatly do stargates come into any of that, It seems like you have just pulled the intire stargate part completely out your ass. Why do you even think "stargates" are real?? To much tv I think. IMO.

I'm sure alien speices (possibly aliens that have contacted us, or the summaian "gods") have such technology, but do you honestly think they would introduce that technology to mankind at such a primitive stage? If you beilive in such Alien entities in the first place I cant imagine why you think they would leave something like that behind. IMO

The theory is that the bible provides for a previous civilization on this planet before us. They became technologically advanced, went out into the solar system and beyond, inhabited some of the other planets and moons, created traverseable wormholes accessible by a gate of some kind, which I just refer to as a star gate for lack of a better word. Their civilization crescendoed and self-destructed when they got into some kind of intergalactic battle with another civilization that was superior to them in every conceivable way. This is referred to in the biblical texts as the war in Heaven.

Following the healing of the planet, it was re-terraformed and humanity was seeded on it by the victors of the war in Heaven. The previous inhabitants, who had lost the battle, while doing an inventory of the damage to their previous real estate, returned to this planet to find humans roaming around on it. This did not make them happy. Since they knew of the existence of the gates, they simply employed them to bring additional reinforcements from elsewhere in the universe, to assist them in taking back the planet. the first attempt to retake the planet was the infiltration of the human genome. The planet was rampant with hybrids. They polluted the planet so badly, it wasn't fit for human life and humans began to die in large numbers. The hybrids cannabalized them to top it off, as a survival of the fittest scenario. The flood arrived, the ETs were sent through the gate, exiled from the planet. Only the ones directly responsible were sent through the gates, however. New ones arrived and tried to start it all over again, this time, however, they were stymied at the Etemenanki (Tower of Babel), and the gates were re-buried (or the gate at Eridu (where the tower of babel was built) was reburied, at the very least).

To keep this from happening again, a deal was made between the warring extra-terrestrial factions. Nimrod (egyptian Osiris), who was a god Emperor of the World at the time and a human hybrid, was murdered and his power re-distributed to 70 angelic beings (extra-terrestrials) of fallen nature (the ones who lost the war in Heaven), under the premise that although the humans appeared to prefer the fallen ones and the fallen lifestyle, there should be safeguards put in place to assure their continued survival. First on the agenda was to assure no humans would find the gates until a future date, when the final war would make it impossible to hide any longer.

According to the biblical texts, the gate was buried (it's called the bottomless pit in the bible). They are not afraid that humans will find it because that is part of the prophecy regarding the bottomless pit - when its dug up and re-opened, that's when all hades breaks lose (literally). An angelic being of extra-terrestrial origin, returns here and opens it. My theory is that the fallen ones who were punished for nearly destroying the planet prior to the flood, were sent to some other place in the universe that is totally devoid of sentient life. It's called "outer darkness" and the timeframe for the prophecy fulfillment is based on how long it would take one of their motherships to get back here from there without access to star gates, wormholes and within the limits of light speed travel. With the current information, the original burial of the gates was during the mesopotamian flood, circa 3800 BC or thereabouts, which means about 6000 years have passed since the gates were buried. Since we don't know the extent of their abilities nor the distance between outer darkness and earth, we don't know how long it will take, even at or near the speed of light.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Glad we were able to provide amusement for you. But as it happens there are many that believe the "stargates" are real. The name "stargate" granted is a recent term based on the TV series...

Or is it? The US Government had "Operation Stargate in the 60's WAY before they thought of the series or the movie..

And before the name came along, you can look up any old text and find the term "Gateway of the Gods" It also comes in many other terms, but we've been there done that...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Glad we were able to provide amusement for you. But as it happens there are many that believe the "stargates" are real. The name "stargate" granted is a recent term based on the TV series...

Or is it? The US Government had "Operation Stargate in the 60's WAY before they thought of the series or the movie..

Yeah thats nice, but that Super Secret US government "operation" involved the cold war, not some stargate that takes us to other planets.

Seriously, instead of endorsing undo's crap with blind faith why dont you actually research some summarian history yourself and come to a conclusion? I think you will find that alot of what he is saying originated within his ass, not in acient texts.

It's all speculation, with obvious holes. I'm not trying to be an asshole I just noticed that it DOESNT MAKE SENCE and I need to point that out.

People on here reply, saying things like "Wow, thats amazing - is there any proof of a real stargate? Have any been found?"

Surprise, there isnt - nor have they ever been mentioned. Undo is just wrongly interpreting summarian texts and even the BIBLE claiming that these gates exist.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
www.niburu.nl...

click there and there are links to 4 movie files about stargate they are youtube movies so you also can search them on www.youtube.com

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yeah thats nice, but that Super Secret US government "operation" involved the cold war, not some stargate that takes us to other planets.

Seriously, instead of endorsing undo's crap with blind faith why dont you actually research some summarian history yourself and come to a conclusion? I think you will find that alot of what he is saying originated within his ass, not in acient texts.

It's all speculation, with obvious holes. I'm not trying to be an asshole I just noticed that it DOESNT MAKE SENCE and I need to point that out.

People on here reply, saying things like "Wow, thats amazing - is there any proof of a real stargate? Have any been found?"

Surprise, there isnt - nor have they ever been mentioned. Undo is just wrongly interpreting summarian texts and even the BIBLE claiming that these gates exist.

Care to point out where I'm misinterpreting the texts? Where the obvious holes are?

Go here to see who I am: www.thestargates.com... (hint, i'm not a man)

[edit on 17-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not somebody who can be bothered going through all your dribble and quoteing everything I dissagre with to prove that I'M WRITE AND YOUR WRONG.

This is all just an opinion, I dont care how much you believe in your own crap I just had to state that I, someone who I believe to be well read on the Summarian mythology and civilisation think that what you claim is a load of bull.

I have read into many different sources on this specific topic, I have read up on david ike (who I believe is full of crap also, reptile beings are not taking the form of the british royal family and they are NOT controlling the UK) and I have even studied the book of the dead (Necronomicon) in order to furthur understand the different view points on "Enki" and the Annanukia.

Then, out of nowhere you claim a stargate is involved? No. Such immensely intelligent beings would not show us such technology, or leave such complicated and advanced alien technology (Thats what you claim a stargate to be right, this or some other advanced technology?) in the hands of incapable humans. When I say "in the hands" I am not being literal, but you claim these stargates are buried under the earth where we people could eventually reach them? Many of the aliens technology was considered magical in origins, UFO's and other things have been described in history but nowhere do stargates come into any of this. Especially in the bible! Thats just stupid.

-in my opinion-

This isn't about me disproving you, this is about me knowing what I'm talking about and deeming what you say to be a load of crap.

No further explination nessersary.

I advise other people to research these things if you want to know about them, RESEARCH these topics if they mean enough to you! Dont just take what somebody else who has done what is most likely inconclusive research says as fact because there are too many people out there that get sucked in to these stupid theorys. We need more people who can claim they actually know something about the topic spreading word of UFO contact among humanity. Not people who just relate on what an uncredited BS researcher has to say.

One last thing, ITS A TV SHOW YOU MORONS. WHat the crap? Must this even be said?! LAWL> fiction does not equal fact.

-in my opinion-

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Ok, I'm not somebody who can be bothered going through all your dribble and quoteing everything I dissagre with to prove that I'M WRITE AND YOUR WRONG.

This is all just an opinion, I dont care how much you believe in your own crap I just had to state that I, someone who I believe to be well read on the Summarian mythology and civilisation think that what you claim is a load of bull.

I have read into many different sources on this specific topic, I have read up on david ike (who I believe is full of crap also, reptile beings are not taking the form of the british royal family and they are NOT controlling the UK) and I have even studied the book of the dead (Necronomicon) in order to furthur understand the different view points on "Enki" and the Annanukia.

Then, out of nowhere you claim a stargate is involved? No. Such immensely intelligent beings would not show us such technology, or leave such complicated and advanced alien technology (Thats what you claim a stargate to be right, this or some other advanced technology?) in the hands of incapable humans. When I say "in the hands" I am not being literal, but you claim these stargates are buried under the earth where we people could eventually reach them? Many of the aliens technology was considered magical in origins, UFO's and other things have been described in history but nowhere do stargates come into any of this. Especially in the bible! Thats just stupid.

-in my opinion-

This isn't about me disproving you, this is about me knowing what I'm talking about and deeming what you say to be a load of crap.

No further explination nessersary.

I advise other people to research these things if you want to know about them, RESEARCH these topics if they mean enough to you! Dont just take what somebody else who has done what is most likely inconclusive research says as fact because there are too many people out there that get sucked in to these stupid theorys. We need more people who can claim they actually know something about the topic spreading word of UFO contact among humanity. Not people who just relate on what an uncredited BS researcher has to say.

One last thing, ITS A TV SHOW YOU MORONS. WHat the crap? Must this even be said?! LAWL> fiction does not equal fact.

-in my opinion-

The film STARGATE was based on the theories of an egyptology student and his (noted and respected) professor, from John Hopkins University. Notice I said theories? Yes, theories.

Perhaps you're better read than them?

Or maybe you're better read than Michael S. Heiser, a scholar of hebrew, sumerian and several other ancient middle eastern languages?

Better yet, why don't you bother reading what I have written? Here you are spouting that people should read data for themselves, and YOU can't be bothered to read what I've said before telling me to shutup.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by marquis_dain I'm not trying to be an asshole I just noticed that it DOESNT MAKE SENCE and I need to point that out.

LOL for not trying your doing a FINE JOB... and you have a need to point this out? I suppose next you will be telling me there is no mine on the moon either?

BTW IF you had even read a little of this thread you would know Undo is not a he...

Can't be bothered to spell either it seems... that's a surprise from someone supposedly "well read"

Look just so you know... NO ONE here appreciates your name calling. If you cannot debate civilly, then I shall point you to the terms and conditions of this board...

If you THINK you can disprove our theory... then please do so with facts... you have a right to your opinion, but just saying YOU are right and we are wrong doesn't cut it here...

[edit on 18-10-2006 by zorgon]

[edit on 18-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wow 27 pages of this. This stuff is great, but I simply can't read it all. UNDO my god you certainly know an awful lot about this stuff. And you seem well read and very literate. I voted you WAAAAAAY ABOVE. As I'm sure many others did aswell. You must have a lot of time on your hands to research and convey all this stuff on ATS. Might I ask what you do for a living? My lord you've done some amazing stuff here, and I'm sure I'd be better for having read it. Although it certainly is A LOT to take in all at once. I need smaller, smaller doses for my psyches' sake.

Great job though.

By the way I would have used both my Way Up monthly votes if I hadn't already used on hastefully and now seemingly very meaninglessly on some guy that didn't deserve it near as much as you have. lol

[edit on 18-10-2006 by lord_finesse420]

[edit on 18-10-2006 by lord_finesse420]

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join