It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The subject of the above post is now a thread in its own right. You can read it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It may be possible that the ancient egyptians viewed the death of Osiris as bodily death, because they didn't understand what actually transpired. Then again, he may have died and they simply put him in the gate. Or when you die, you automatically go in the gate or eventually go in the gate.

The gates could be "Spiritual" rather than technological in the sense we grasp it. They may be the source of the tunnels of light of near death experiences. I really don't know. All I can tell for certain, is they exist or existed, and will be apparent again at some point in the future.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Okay, someone accused me of writing an infomerical and that my ebooks were only bits and pieces of the text. He/she apparently went to the "The Star*Gates" book which is not completed yet, rather than to the "Anunnaki and the Abyss" and "Nibiru and Wormwood," the two free ebooks.

So, whoever you are, my FREE (perhaps you need me to repeat that?) FREE, that's FREE, F-R-E-E ebooks are on the web at:

The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...
Nibiru and Wormwood
www.artapprentice.net...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
now if that ain't free, I wonder what this person thinks free is?!
i mean, all he/she would've had to do is read the first page of my blog. just one page, and saved us both this irritation.

my ebook "The Star*Gates", which is not finished and is probably the book the unidentified person tried to read, is not going to be free, but I have 2 (that's TWO) free ebooks already available to read online and they are linked all over the place - in my blog, on my website, on the star*gates site and even in the three free pages of the book i'm working on now (that he/she apparently read! FOR FREE). frankly, i have no clue how anyone could read all that and not see the free ebook links posted everywhere on those pages.

to top it off, i don't have a publisher, i don't have a single published book, i've never made a red cent off my writings, and he/she comes on my blog and accuses me of being some money grubber. what's up with that? There are people out there making money hand over fist on their writings, and I post two free ebooks and part of another one, and I'm suddenly ripping people off. No one has had to pay a penny to read my stuff or hear my radio interviews. I don't ask for donations. There's no pay pal button! And the free ebooks don't link to the one that will be for sale, if I ever finish writing it, that is.

This reminds me of that movie with Tom Cruise where people were punished for things they might do wrong in the future, as if writing a book and selling it was a bad thing to begin with, not to mention the fact, it may never be completed! doh. I'm frustrated, totally frustrated.

And out of a sense of fairplay, I'm leaving that individual's incredibly presumptive and entirely demeaning post intact on my blog. I could delete it, but I won't or the next accusation will be that I am a censor. Of course, the truth is the other way around! I'm being censored by people like that, who hope to ruin my reputation so no one will buy my book if it ever does get completed. NEWSFLASH: It may never get done! It's only 3 pages long!

Anyway, this is now a permanent part of my posts! And for the sake of the individual who accused me of being deceitful and dishonest, I have removed all the links to "The Star*Gates" book from the star gates site and the advertisement for it that wasn't supposed to be seen by anyone yet, BTW!!! , because the stupid thing isn't even for sale yet! And may never be! These are my free ebooks (see links below)! Free, I pay for the domain, the domain name and the bandwith on both the "Secrets of Sumer" site and "thestargates.com" site, and do not ask for money or donations of any kind. The book "The Star*Gates" was going to be for sale, if I ever finished it, but from the looks of things, I'll be transformed into some evil person if I sell a book for money!! Oddly enough, this individual is actually quite supportive of other authors, that DO charge money to read their books! GO FIGURE!!!!

The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...
Nibiru and Wormwood
www.artapprentice.net...

[edit on 2-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
So, whoever you are, my FREE (perhaps you need me to repeat that?) FREE, that's FREE, F-R-E-E ebooks are on the web at:

Sheesh still after all this time? Lemme at da bum I'll tear em to pieces... limb from limb...

Oh wait the rules probably forbid that....
[sheathing my sword]

Definition... FREE = NO MONEY, GRATIS

ergo no infomercial...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo Oddly enough, this individual is actually quite supportive of other authors, that DO charge money to read their books! GO FIGURE!!!!

Maybe its the competition in disquise....
Afraid your version will upset their version...

Now take a deep breath, have a nice coffee and get back to the book

Besides infomercials and making money are American standards

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What happened was, several pages back, The Beer Guy snooped around the web and found my star gates site, which was not even supposed to be available to the public yet, in his efforts to find the links to my e-books. I was told i could post a thread on the topic of star gates, but I couldn't link to my free e-books! So I didn't! The end result was, the Beer Guy linked to my book I was working on and the site it was on, which was a future project. At the time, I only had 2 pages written. That was several months ago and I have only written one more page in it. At this rate, I should be done with it in a few hundred years! Anyway, this guy goes to the unfinished book and accuses me of false advertising and bait and switch! He apparently didn't even bother to check if I was the one who posted the links. Later, after that link had been passed around everywhere, I just started giving out that address. My free ebooks were linked on there, as were other ebooks, by other people, on the topic of stargates. Some of those were for sale, but mine were free. The one I planned on selling, wasn't done yet. Sigh. What a mess and a complete downer.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo Sigh. What a mess and a complete downer.

You forget who yer talking to.. I was here from day one... [wonder what ever happened to beer guy?]

But where does it say you cannot link to your own website no matter what you sell on it? I was sure the terms say third party... I am going to check the terms and ask a mod...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undo Sigh. What a mess and a complete downer.

You forget who yer talking to.. I was here from day one... [wonder what ever happened to beer guy?]

But where does it say you cannot link to your own website no matter what you sell on it? I was sure the terms say third party... I am going to check the terms and ask a mod...

Well back when I first wrote the Anunnaki and the Abyss, someone who heard me on a radio broadcast, posted a link to the interview on ATS. It was removed on the pretence that it wasn't allowed. I wasn't the one who posted it, in fact, I didn't even know it existed till i did a google search on the word Anunnaki Abyss and found at the top position, a link to the ATS garbage bin, in which the post had been put.

So when I came here myself, I just PMed a mod and asked what would be acceptable and was told I could post on the topic of star gates, but I was not allowed to self-promote via links. So I didn't link. That's when beer guy started looking for the links and found the unfinished book instead of the free ebooks. Oy vey.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
AHA I found it I knew it was in there...
You have been here more than 60 days
You are not advertizing a third party site...

Also you can actually ask and obtain permission in writing to advertise from the board, based on their criteria naturally...

penalty for advertizing WITHOUT permission... if deemed by the mods that you are doing so... is $2.00 per incident...

Signatures:

A maximum of five lines of text, with any graphic image counting as one line (only one image is allowed).

No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 60 days.

GIF and JPEF file formats for any image with a maximum dimension of 500 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall. File size is not to exceed 25k, and animated GIF's are allowed.

No profanity. No 3rd party advertising other than links and copy to your own personal website(s). The content of your personal website may be reviewed, however, and based on how it compares to the standards and Terms of ATS, you may be asked to removed the link to your personal website.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well, as you can see, I still don't have an ad or signature link to my ebooks or my star gates site. I have tried my darndest to keep everything as free knowledge based as possible. And I still get hammered by some guy who didn't bother to check who was saying what. I mean, he was on the star gates site and even read the free pages of my next book, which has links in it to my free ebooks, and he still didn't see them or read them, apparently.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What really irritates me is I wrote all of that information down, did the research, paid for the bandwidth and the domain and domain name, provided the information for free, did all the html and graphics myself, only to be called a crook! The guy was able to read all that information for free and then calls me a crook. What next? If you're nice, you're really a jerk? I mean, since up is down and left is right, we might as well shoot for good is bad and bad is good, while we're at it!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well I know its frustrating, but its only one... and its for ones like that that they invented the iggy button. Don't let one spoil your day... thats how they win...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Good advice. But erm, didn't know I was trying to win something. : / It probably doesn't help that I encountered a particularly foul individual on an online video game this morning, that on second thought, I should challenged to a duel and poked him in the kneecaps! (my character is short!) Of course, my little rogue was way too low in levels to do any damage, but woulda challenged him anyway! Now THAT guy was a jerk! And I don't mean he was good! Yech, some of the things people say under the guise of anonymity can be downright disgusting.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Do you know any ancient egyptian greeting or salutations? something respectful or maybe a thank you?

Don't run away I am about to send you something about 20 minutes or so

[edit on 2-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In egyptian? No. But if I ever see him again, he's gonna wish he didn't say that to me. Pardon the stereotypical moment: I'm female and know how to gripe!...... Alot!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
DARN Maybe Byrd can help...

I want to thank our Egyiptian spirit for sharing information...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

DARN Maybe Byrd can help...

I want to thank our Egyiptian spirit for sharing information...

Erm, can you spell "dangerous"?! Do you happen to know who this "Spirit" is?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Aken Nan Yah

you have mail

Maybe you have a quetion to ask?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Aken Nan Yah

you have mail

Mind if I ask it here or do you want me to email the question to you? This is about his observation regarding Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Aken Nan Yah

you have mail

Mind if I ask it here or do you want me to email the question to you? This is about his observation regarding Nibiru.

Go ahead ask here... No one would belive the source anyway.. I will post it on the website in the future

I am currently clipping his 42 posts from Annunaki... there is a lot there.... but he took a lot of "abuse" from those demanding proof...

[edit on 3-10-2006 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join