It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes... you've got a point about that undo. Looked at that photo in an editor and those abnormalities definitely are there.

Will just approach these topics about caucasian mummies from yours and Zorgon's analytic approach and perspective on these topics because so much of what you have been saying in this thread resonates with me on a deeply intellectual level.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Okay, I am having trouble editing this down to the spot where the pertinent iniformation is so once it fully loads, slide the bar to 4:50/10:08. the time stamp numbers 4:50 should be in the little box at the end of the slide button. This scene is Ra (Ea, Enki) describing to Daniel his involvement with humans. I think it proves that the egyptologists who put their theories into the screenplay, knew that the egyptian Ra was the sumerian Enki and the akkadian Ea.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm a big fan of the Stargate series and Atlantis.. I do not believe for one second that they are real.. just science fiction.. Good science fiction.. but none the less FICTION.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

Oh read the whole thread, please.
Seriously.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Lantian

Oh read the whole thread, please.
Seriously.

As a fan of the show, like myself, I can guarantee that even if you're the most hardcore skeptic, you will find interesting info all over this thread regarding references throughout history to gates and portals between worlds. Might not be proof that "stargates are real", but it is interesting to note that entire cultures, including the first on record, believed that they were.

Do yourself a favor and read about Zecharia Sitchin. Or peruse the sites in Undo's sig. I don't agree with everything she says, but my scope of vision is just as far out!

Welcome to the thread, Lantian. Admittedly I haven't read all 111 pages either, but I broke a sacred vow to never post on a thread that I haven't read because I wanted to join the discussion. There is a summary of it that she thoughtfully took the time to provide here
...Check it out, then we can discuss how it all may or may not relate to the show.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Greeting Undo
I hope all is well.. Now down to brass tacs.

Have your studies taken you into knowledge about the crystal skulls?

This man is saying that they are stargates.
Richard says..

The main message here is that these skulls are Stargates!

What are your feelings about the crystal skulls?

Also I do know that the new movie has injected this into the hive mind.
And more and more people are now aware of this..

SG1 also had a show about the skulls.. Id love to hear your take on these Artifacts

Many thanks.
Zy5

[edit on 24-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

In this post I'm responding to, are you referring to informaiton/text from within the necronomicon or something else? All of this aligns with what is in the necronomicon (at least in this post I'm responding to). Just thought I would ask. I've read the book a few times like 10 years ago.

-ChriS

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
So, were there only Stargates in Sumer (Iraq) or were there others too..

Egyptian Pyramids suggest some alien presence too...

by the way did you know there is a movie in the making about the annunaki and enki en enlil etc etc?
Very great, ive seen a trailer... fantastic special effects and it follows the story as we know it...

i know its offtopic but its gonna be a great movie if your into the annunaki and enki and enlil story.

www.1anunnaki.com...

That movie looks awesome, when is it due to come out?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
comon guys u still got no proof. i think we need to focus on the pyramid stuff because its filled with clues. why was it aligned to the stars for instance?

and would someone pls flag the thread for it turn to 100!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by undo

In this post I'm responding to, are you referring to informaiton/text from within the necronomicon or something else? All of this aligns with what is in the necronomicon (at least in this post I'm responding to). Just thought I would ask. I've read the book a few times like 10 years ago.

-ChriS

no it is NOT from the necromicon. it's an ancient sumerian-akkadian text called ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Id love to hear your take on these Artifacts

Interesting. I don't have enough data on them yet to say one way or the other, but it is interesting.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Zachaira Sitchin....LMAO Why do people believe this fruit loop..He has twisted things to further his own schemes.. Nibiru, Annunaki... Sumerian tablets that he misinterpreted...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

just like with anything else he writes about, some of what he says is actually accurate and some is not. i refuse to throw away stuff that is substantiated in the ancient texts because he mentioned it also.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Some researchers believe that the absu was simply the freshwater marshlands surrounding the city of Sumeria? You can go reading into the absu as deeply as you want though. In the Necronomicon the Absu is much more meaningful than a simple marsh. But you could also imply that from what is in these texts from what I've read so far.

From wikipedia..
en.wikipedia.org...

In early Eridu, Enki's temple was known as E-abzu, or E-engura ("House of the subterranean waters" due to Enki's association with water), and was located at the edge of a freshwater marsh, an abzu.[1].

In Sumerian mythology, Eridu was the home of the Abzu temple of the god Enki, the Sumerian counterpart of the Akkadian water-god Ea. Like all the Sumerian and Babylonian gods, Enki/Ea began as a local god, who came to share, according to the later cosmology, with Anu and Enlil, the rule of the cosmos. His kingdom was the waters that surrounded the world and lay below it (Sumerian Ab = Water; Zu = far).

-ChriS

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
comon guys u still got no proof. i think we need to focus on the pyramid stuff because its filled with clues. why was it aligned to the stars for instance?

What the Air Force documents are not enough?

Don't worry we are looking at the pyramids too...

The Giza Enigma: A legacy from the past by Brian Allan
www.thelivingmoon.com...

problem is I have so much data and no staff to put it into a neat order

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Have your studies taken you into knowledge about the crystal skulls?
This man is saying that they are stargates.

A little yes... there are many stories of 'natural stargates' and the 'keys' to opening them

Dan Burisch at Frenchman's Mountain
Giza Enigma
Rosslyn Chapel

to name a few...

and the Air Force document that states THIS...

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

Here is what we have on the skulls so far...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

The best is the '12 around the 1' from sacred geometry..

I will look at the video you linked and related data

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Read the thread.
You're missing alot of info.
The Abzu was the Abyss. The Abyss is not a swamp. It's not underground rivers. Samuel Noah Kramer, who is an assyriologist that originally translated the cuneiform, said:

"Then Enki raises the city of Eridu from the abyss and makes it float over the water like a lofty mountain."

He knew the Abyss and the Abzu were the same thing. Not a marsh, not a swamp and not an underground river system. Here's a very brief synapsis of the theory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
That movie looks awesome, when is it due to come out?

Not for some time unfortunately... its a private creation so money is tight... Beth and I have been on their yahoo group since the beginning

Originally posted by Lantian
I'm a big fan of the Stargate series and Atlantis.. I do not believe for one second that they are real.. just science fiction.. Good science fiction.. but none the less FICTION.

That is OKAY... you do not have the NEED to KNOW... move along now... nothing to see here...

But for the rest...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
it irritates me that they fail to mention that Eridu of the texts obviously predated what they currently refer to as Eridu. The original Eridu (E.ABZU) was made entirely of metal. It glowed. It roared. It had a door that "seizes a man." Its walls gave advice. Its "interior was a tangled thread beyond understanding." It was connected to somewhere in the "Field Constellation" (The Great Square of Pegasus)

phoenixandturtle.net...

etc it was not a mud brick ziggurat. obviously.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by undo]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I am aware of how it is talked about in these ancient texts that was my point. That's the connection I was making between how believers of the Necronomicon refer to the Abzu and how it is being referred to in these texts. But the fact that the ancient Sumerian translation is supposedly:
Ab=Water and zu=far is more or less, IMO, a generalization based on what we would call the same phrase. The term "Abzu" in Sumerian culture was 1,000 times more meaningful than what "deep water" means to us today. In a way I was pointing that out.

Some Necronomicon believers actually refer to the universe itself as the Abzu. Especially since the Necronomicon depicts the ancient ones as being these vengeful interdimensional beings who lost this ancient war against god before time began and before our universe existed (within the NOT, as it were which could also be referred to as an abyss or abzu or absence of everything). To believers of the Necronomicon the term Abzu is of extreme importance and implies much more than what people believe is the actual Sumerian translation of the term.

The same goes for these ancient texts and we can see that the Abzu was a very important concept to this very spiritual Sumerian civilization. Especially in instilling this abyssal 'awe' within the writings which, to an ancient Sumerian, would then make those texts much more meaningful.

-ChriS

[edit on 25-5-2008 by BlasteR]

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join