It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
the not is equivalent to the Nun, which is not only an egyptian word but was also a sumerian-akkadian word. the e.abzu was also called the e.nun

the nun IS the abzu.
for example, the osirieon in abydos, egypt (abydos is abdju (phonetically, abzu) is thought to be a symbollic representation of the primeval waters, the nun, from which the sacred first mountain arose (this is an old reference to the e.abzu rising out of the abzu/abyss.

there's more than 1.
if my theory on the enki and ninmah story is correct, there were seven gates.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by undo]

link   
posting to get it to page over (see above post)

link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great! Thanks for that link Zorgon! I would really like to get my hands on a real crystal skull and put one to the test. Its said that the Vatican is holding onto some of the smaller scale skulls. No big shock to me to realize that the Vatican must know alot about the occult!
As they are at the base root Astro-theology and the likes.

And these skulls are extreamly rare to find one that is crafted with said alien light beams that carved these skulls.
ITs said that light and sound frequency will make images as clear as a TV or PC monitor within the skulls. Aswell as a trained shaman can use their mind to activate the skulls for scrying purposes, and instant comm link to places very far away.

In my personal research I found this tech changed over into something called Dark Mirrors fashioned from the Secert Soceity the Golden Dawn.
These Mirrors are said to be gateways. And later was found that these Dark mirrors could be used to control the thought patterns of human beings. Thus it came to pass that the Golden Dawn, gave birth to what we know now as TV sets. These Dark mirrors can transmit images, and can also subdue humans who are open to suggestions threw transmitted light singnals. Now that just about every household in America and across the world have these Dark mirrors in place its time for the next step in the process of opening portals. Its taken a long long time. And its taken alot of secert meetings, and secert dealings to get these dark mirrors into everyones homes.
As if people knew that TV sets where the creation of occultist and magickal portals used to manipulate our minds into opening the bigger stargates, people might not have went for it. But threw the use of Hollywood their plans are comming into focus now. The smaller gates are opening. And I am steadfast in knowing in my heart that Stargates are real. But there are many types of stargates. These smaller gates are the focus point for the larger gates I feel. And they are all tied together somehow. But with more research and reading I will hopefully get some work together to present a better case.
Right now, I have so many irons in the fire, that Im not sure which one I want to focus on.
But it seems that Stargates are hitting the top of my list agin.

Ive had some strange dreams as of late.. Having to do with projected images of dragons and snakes within the sky in my dreams.
Projections from other realms, that are brought here via these gates.

What the agenda is Im not sure.. But I know this ties into TV's, stargates, and crystal skulls.

In 1970 the Crystal Skull was examined by experts at the Hewlett Packard Crystal laboratories. Their conclusions surprised even themselves. They found that the Crystal Skull had been carved out of an exceptional piece of pure crystal against the grain or structure of the crystal. This should have caused the crystal to shatter. More puzzling still, there were no tool marks to be seen. Not even microscopic ones.

That part there is key for me to realize that these skulls where not made by human hands or tools of that day and age.
However with the knowledge of these skulls, I belive is what lead the Golden Dawn to dream up the Dark mirrors, and later Turn them into TV sets that part placed threwout everyones home across the world..

[edit on 25-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
reply to post by Teratoma

Zachaira Sitchin....LMAO Why do people believe this fruit loop..He has twisted things to further his own schemes.. Nibiru, Annunaki... Sumerian tablets that he misinterpreted...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Lantian]

Oh, did my mentioning Zecharia Sitchin really make you "laugh your ass off?" ...You know, I don't think you'd admit it if I were correct, but judging from this post, it's obvious you took my advice and LOOKED HIM UP, and spouted back at me a generic summary of what you read on wikipedia. If you had already been armed with such knowledge, your original post wouldn't have been so ignorant and uninformed.

Anyway I'm not going to spend anymore time trying to communicate at this level. I welcomed you to the conversation and your response was "LMAO". If that's all you have to add, save it. This thread's seen it before, (and with plenty more finesse, I might add). If you want to participate in the discussion, you'll have to do much better. If not, go try to find someone else to annoy.

Go a. and get your last word. It's all yours. I won't reply to you or post here again unless it's ON TOPIC.

[edit - vitriol]

[edit on 5/25/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
And these skulls are extreamly rare to find one that is crafted with said alien light beams that carved these skulls.

As far as I am concerned it makes no difference if you carve it with an Alien Light Beam, or an earth bound LASER (also a light beam
) nor does it matter if you carve it by hand...

Despite what you might have heard a crystal is inert... but shape is important, as the crystal FOCUSES whatever energy you set it for... a good example is the crystal in a watch or computer that keeps accurate time, or the crystal radio sets we used to make as kids..

Ruby is a precious stone, yet few rubies can be found naturally that are pure enough and large enough to be used for lasers... but by simply melting aluminum oxide (aluminum rust) we can create flawless crystals that we CAN use for lasers..

The point is the purer the crystal, the better Man made does not change the properties of the crystal, only the purity

There are many good skulls available... if you can find a quartz on that is clear great... but look for white topaz... they grow huge perfect crystals in Brazil

Sometimes man can indeed improve on nature.

Likewise a crystal ball has no powers.. it is merely a focusing device for your mind... but be careful... an amateur can 'fall in" and be lost forever... literally

[edit on 25-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the not is equivalent to the Nun, which is not only an egyptian word but was also a sumerian-akkadian word. the e.abzu was also called the e.nun

the nun IS the abzu.
for example, the osirieon in abydos, egypt (abydos is abdju (phonetically, abzu) is thought to be a symbollic representation of the primeval waters, the nun, from which the sacred first mountain arose (this is an old reference to the e.abzu rising out of the abzu/abyss.

there's more than 1.
if my theory on the enki and ninmah story is correct, there were seven gates.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by undo]

So, would I be able to open this stargate? How can I do it?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Lantian

just like with anything else he writes about, some of what he says is actually accurate and some is not. i refuse to throw away stuff that is substantiated in the ancient texts because he mentioned it also.

...Exactly. Nowhere did I or anyone else say we "believe" him or any one particular source. Why should anything ever be expected to be as black and white as that? Sitchin is merely my first suggestion of a place to look, if you're really wanting to debate the subject in the OP title. Merely mentioning his name in that context shouldn't paint me or anyone else here a 'Sitchinite'.

Of course, I never said I believed that "Stargates are real" either, or that the show is anything more than a show, but somehow, my sitting here, discussing the notion seems like an a-ok way to spend a Sunday evening. And if I learn something from the folks here that have done a seriously impressive amount of legitimate research on this subject, then it's even better!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Quite right. Is the same reason why I have tended to stay away from much of these things threw out my years dealing in the occult.

I have known many people to get lost in such things very quickly and feel the powers are some how external. When the whole time the metaphore of the cystal skull is that we are the energy.

Such as a good luck stone.. Its not the stone giving you the good luck.
Its the idea of that good luck that is manifest to give you the impression you have been "given" luck. When the whole time it was you who empowered that stone. Not the stone empowering us.

Hence with that in mind is it possible that the human mind itself could manage to function as a stargate?

I will admit Ive been around long enough to know about smoke and mirrors, and cheap tricks to manipulate people into thinking stuff works some how magically. When the real magick is just misunderstood technology. There is something sertinly driving me here the last few days to know more about this subject.
But I remain calm in the fact that I wont fall into smoke and mirrors or try to proclaim I have occult knowledge over someone else.

Sure man can make some wonderful things. But in the end it was the human skull where all these dreams and visions sprang from.
Hence the metaphore to the crystal skulls?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

ITs said that light and sound frequency will make images as clear as a TV or PC monitor within the skulls. As well as a trained shaman can use their mind to activate the skulls for scrying purposes, and instant comm link to places very far away.

As I said a focusing tool... the secret of the universe is RESONANCE and resonance is 'measured' by frequecy

Tesla and Moray new this and that it held the secret of free energy

The Hippies knew this... its all in the "Vibes"

Music... if you hit the right frequencies... 'harmony' if not 'noise'

Some time ago in the thread (and relating to Pyramids ) we discussed 'sonic levitation. The Rosicrucians have long held that the priests of Egypt levitated the stones into place using a 'staff' of some kind and sound...

Naturally we were called the usual names etc...

But ... (turn your speakers down)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by zorgon

Quite right. Is the same reason why I have tended to stay away from much of these things threw out my years dealing in the occult.

I have known many people to get lost in such things very quickly and feel the powers are some how external. When the whole time the metaphore of the cystal skull is that we are the energy.

Such as a good luck stone.. Its not the stone giving you the good luck.
Its the idea of that good luck that is manifest to give you the impression you have been "given" luck. When the whole time it was you who empowered that stone. Not the stone empowering us.

Hence with that in mind is it possible that the human mind itself could manage to function as a stargate?

I will admit Ive been around long enough to know about smoke and mirrors, and cheap tricks to manipulate people into thinking stuff works some how magically. When the real magick is just misunderstood technology. There is something sertinly driving me here the last few days to know more about this subject.
But I remain calm in the fact that I wont fall into smoke and mirrors or try to proclaim I have occult knowledge over someone else.

Sure man can make some wonderful things. But in the end it was the human skull where all these dreams and visions sprang from.
Hence the metaphore to the crystal skulls?

IMO the human mind has already been used as a stargate by the military through the concept of Scientific Remote Viewing or SRV. Actually, ironically, the military/CIA program that dealt with SRV being used as an intelligence gathering tool was called "Project Stargate". Not making this up..

en.wikipedia.org...
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

This stuff is all over the web. But IMO SRV is quite real and as you can see from the actual military research it was a quite accurate intelligence gathering tool with most SRV sessions giving very accurate intelligence of what was going on thousands of miles away in Russia and elsewhere.

Very interesting stuff..
I used to meditate 3 times a day until I reached 26 and hit depression after my house burnt down and I lost everything I owned in 2004. I started my life over and this kind of spiritual "lul" if you will has still not left me. But that being said, I did have an extremely interesting experience with remote viewing not 6 months ago.

I was listening to an episode of "Beyond Reality Radio" with jason hawes and grant wilson about remote viewing. An experiment was conducted in which the listening audience was invited to remote view an object. We were not given any information on the object but were introduced to remote viewing relaxation techniques and ways to focus your mind. They told the audience to draw what it is we saw in our mind's eye. This is what I drew (SWEAR TO GOD)..

The object was actually a bluetooth earpiece which was brown and metallic. When I heard that I almost came unglued. I had just drawn this on a piece of paper and I had just learned that I drew exactly what they were talking about.. (more or less)

EDIT: This was the first and only time I had ever tried remote viewing.

-ChriS

[edit on 26-5-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I saw them do the exact same thing on an episode of "UFO Hunters". They dropped in a styrofoam cup and were even able to more or less control the cup's movement. When they would try to flip the cup, it would flip, etc.. Pretty amazing stuff and this type of levitation shown here is using specific resonating frequencies. It would be possible to use lower frequencies even below the range of human hearing which could, in theory, raise such stones like those used to build the great pyramid of Giza. All the while not harming human hearing of the workers nearby. It sounds good on paper but it would be something else entirely to prove.

When you think about it the lower frequencies might actually have more levitating-power though. Just depending on the resonance.

-ChriS

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
first off i would like to say nice job and thank you for the great information provided within this thread to undo and everyone else giving productive inputs.

i have been following this thread for quite a few months now, just lurking and picking up things and learning.

i am extremely interested in the fallen angel and biblical standpoints of ufology and end times scenarios. and was wondering if you guys could direct me to some information so i can further look into the specific subjects.

oh and to undo i was wondering if i could perhaps get those links to your e-books. i really respect your views and research and would love to give them a read.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Well as a proof in point on the power of resonance take a low frequency wind... apply it steadily for a few hours and set up a resonance powerfull enough to move stone and twist steel... Now this is uncontroled to be sure, but it demonstrates the principle...

wind is movement of air just like sound is.. this was shown in my physics class many moons ago

Tacoma Bridge Disaster

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Edward Leedskalnin knew this, as well. I am unsure of his history while living in Latvia. But once he moved here he certainly did make a mark.

One day i hope to visit Coral Gables to see the castle he built.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RevoL

hi, and thanks.

thestargates.com... has the links to the e-books.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Seems we won't be needing wire for computers much longer... we can use wormholes instead

Not Just Science Fiction: 'Electromagnetic Wormhole' Possible, Say Mathematicians

www.sciencedaily.com...

Evaluation of a Mesh of Clos Wormhole Network

SEE HERE

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So, I know someone who's living in Peru currently. Recently I related him the story of the Stargate that is supposed to be in the mountains there. He just got back to me after checking with the locals there and apparently the story surrounding it was made up in the 1900s by the locals.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
DHD found?

Nice link... I did not have that one...

Matches the one in Peru... Nazca Lines...

One near Kirtland AFB

And particularly Pine Gap Alice Springs Australia

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Those are very interesting , Zorgon
I had no idea there were so many!

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join