It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i made a little video from the Celestia program, of the moon Iapetus.
It's such a strange moon. I had to put it in a zipfile to upload it, as it is .avi format (which the new winamp can play if you specify .avi as one of its formats, and also the new windows media player can play it) and the file is huge. It will take a half hour at least, to download it but you can just delete it afterwards unless you want to keep it for some other reason.
thestargates.com...

Otherwise, you could download "Celestia" (astronomy program) yourself (it's free) and see it yourself from your desktop.
www.shatters.net...

to find it in Celestia, download and install the program. start it up. Go to the Navigation drop down menu on the upper left hand area. Select "Solar System Browser" from the list. Select Saturn from the list by clicking the little + which expands another drop down of all the moons/etc of Saturn. Select Iapetus from that list and then press 'Go To" (if you just press "Ok", it will select it but not go to it. If you want to go to it, you need to indicate that.

keep in mind that it doesn't always show the same face as it orbits. so you may visit it and not see that very odd ridge, and then visit it later and see the ridge clearly.

and to see what i think it looks like:
www.enterprisemission.com...

richard hoagland has a bunch of data on it here:
www.enterprisemission.com...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by undo]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
posting to see if my previous post, posted. hehe

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thought I'd mention that Obama has been finally accused of being Goa'uld. I dunno whether to laugh or head for the closest gate.
But this little gem of anti-obama propaganda can be seen on that unmentionable forum ...you know, the one where anyone can post without registering and without oversight?

sorry, but this image is ...well, you'll see. now if this guy is apophis, he's missing a few items, like that weirdo hand device thingy and that cool skullcap.
zaphodb777.dyndns.org...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I dunno but I'm thinking Obama may have his work cut out for him

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
it dawns on me while viewing the various goa'uld characters in the show, that Ba'al and Anubis, are etymologically connected to the sumerian Enlil and Anu (well, lot's of folks were connected etymologically to Ba'al since the word was simply translated "Lord". The "bis" of Anubis, is the part that's confusing. Will have to do some research on that topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Thought I'd mention that Obama has been finally accused of being Goa'uld. I dunno whether to laugh or head for the closest gate.
But this little gem of anti-obama propaganda can be seen on that unmentionable forum ...you know, the one where anyone can post without registering and without oversight?

Well we do much better here...

ATS just calls him a Bilderberger
(So is Hillary BTW)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

sorry, but this image is ...well, you'll see. now if this guy is apophis, he's missing a few items, like that weirdo hand device thingy and that cool skullcap.
zaphodb777.dyndns.org...

The resemblance is uncanny!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

i think the guy on the show has paler lips. either that, or obama's wearing lipstick, which may be possible. the lights of cameras and such, wash people out..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And I'm back with some preliminary results of my "Anubis" research. As I mentioned earlier, Ba'al and Anubis seem to have etymological roots in "Enlil" and "Anu", both Sumerian-Akkadian "gods." Specifically, they are Anunnaki gods. Anu is the "Father god", according to some of their texts, and according to others, "Enlil" is the "Father god." In the case of Anu being the supreme god, he is considered the father of Enlil and Enki, and is what they call an otiose god . However, a bit of research into the etymology of Anubis has resulted in a trail that leads right back to Enki. (yeah, that guy again). I'm fairly certain Anubis is not modelled after Anu, the supreme god, but rather is Enki. This data was gleaned from clues in the old dynasty "Pyramid Texts."

[edit on 10-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
BY ENKI !!! I'VE GOT IT!!!!

I know how to make sense of EVERYTHING hehehe

Well at least what we have been looking at

A TIME TREE or TREE of LIFE as we see it
Then each piece of the puzzle we uncover you hang them like Christmas ornaments on the appropriate branch

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread, too long, but i do know a thing or two about stargates, so did the ancient Sumerians as depicted here in this ancient sumerian carving listed as carving 31. The Dropa stones are also stargates, i have a video of one in action on youtube under debris765nju web page, dropa rulers, dropa stones, dropa magic. I have tried to upload it to ats but youtube won't cooperate, sorry. There are other carved stones from other cultures and time that serve the same purpose, the Sun stone is the first that comes to mind. The point i am trying to make here is our history is defined by what archaeologists tell us it was. If they are unable to see then their stories are flawed and all that we think is less than correct.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by debris765nju]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

care to elaborate what the translation and background of the picture is?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

whew, that would be one heckuva undertaking.
i'll see what i can come up with

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
well i've uncovered a new twist in all this that hadn't dawned on me till yesterday.

nimrod (possessed by enki) opened the gate at babel and it brought new slaves from all over the universe who had different languages and obviously of different races. this is what it means by confused the languages.

furthermore, when the akkadian texts on the subject refer to the incident, enki is said to use the nam.shub or namshub to confuse the languages. if enki was IN nimrod at that point, it all starts to fit into place. i use to think it was technology but it hadn't dawned on me that it was the gate or the technology used to operate the gate. the incantation is not a magic utterance but the process of opening of the gate - like using the dial home device on stargate sg1. someone mistranslated the word "god" in the passage to be a noun representing an entity. the gate was personified, by accident.

that's my theory.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Asaruludu (from wikipedia)

As Namshub (shining), he is considered a protective deity, "the shining god that illuminates our path". The Enuma Elish describes Asaruludu as "the light of the gods". Another version states he is "the wielder of the flaming sword" and "ensures the most perfect safety".

en.wikipedia.org...

Break down Asaruludu. It's a reference to Asar, otherwise known as Osiris, who was Nimrod. I'm not sure about ulu, but i'm betting the "du" is referencing his connection to Eridu during the namshub event, since Eridu was Babel.

I'd be interested in knowing how this translates, precisely. Like Asar's gate of the gods, or something.

YES! the god that illuminates our path. They deifed the damn thing

Whew that mixing of languages thing really did throw a wrench into the works.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by magnito_student

If you sit down and really think about it you may come to the same conclusion that I did. It is all part of the U.S. Military's plans to hide information from the public. The best place to hide anything is "in plain sight". Let me explain. If you have a momentous secret that you do not want anyone to know about, or if it is leaked you want everyone to disbelieve in it, you hide it in plain sight for all to see. Who is going to think something is top secret if everyone can see it?
You enquired about "StarGate". It goes much further than that my friend.
These are only, at present, my views, my ideas, my theories. Make your own minds up whether you think there is any credence to them.
The film, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" is ,supposedly, an account of the "first official contact" between the people of Earth and an Alien Race.
This first meeting,supposedly, took place on the evening of20th/21st February 1954 at Muroc Airfield, which is now known as Edwards Air Force Base. For those of you that saw the film, do you remember all the dignitaries, politicians etc who were present? Keep them in mind. The film actually brings together two incidences that are not in reality related. One is this first meeting and the second is "Project Serpo", which is an exchange project between the U.S. and an Alien Race.
At the first meeting besides all the usual U.S Intelligence Personel and Military personel were the following;
President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Edwin Nourse, Gerald Light, Charles L. Suggs, Franklin Winthrop Allen and Cardinal James Francis MacIntyre, remember the Bishop administering blessings to the U.S. Military personel in the red jump suits prior to them leaving with the Aliens?
The film "StarGate" came out at the cinemas and everyone just assumed that it was all science fiction. Let's suppose for the sake of my argument that there is a huge element of truth to it. Would you believe it was true if you saw it at the cinema? No, of course you wouldn't.
I say that there was a "StarGate" and it was discovered in Egypt during the course of archeological expeditions. It was removed by the U.S. Military and taken to Los Alamos Base. Why do you think that "Stargate" was set with an Egyptian background storyline?
The T.V. series, "StarGate SG1" is a continuation of all of this. The Americans do have a device that, in SG1 , is referred to as a Z.P.M. or Zero Point Module. It produces clean, free, continuous energy and is being kept from the public for financial reasons. If it was made available the Power and Energy Companies would lose Billions in Revenue.
The U.S. Military etc have hit upon the perfect scheme to keep their secrets safe, hide them in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VISITING

isn't it interesting that in the tv show, the planet that they first visited in the movie where daniel meets sha're, is called Abydos (which in egyptian is pronounced Abzu?). It all fits!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

that's my theory.

...Don't you mean "current theory"?

I wandered in here tonight with the intention of maybe posting some ideas about Nimrod, after catching up on the posts I haven't read yet. This thread is almost as nebulous as the quasi-verse it's discussing, yet lo, and behold - you space cadets (and I mean that lovingly
) are talking about him again. Synchronicity abounds.

A few pages back someone was asking if "Enki's World Order" referred to the same thing commonly reffered to as the NWO. According to Undo, Nimrod and Enki are the same, or at least in close cahoots.

The subject of the scrambling of languages/races just happened to be one of the things I was going to bring up, and what I'm getting at seems so rudimentary that I'm wondering why I haven't seen reference to this idea somewhere else yet.

In the version of the bible story I grew up with, the scrambling of the languages was something Jehovah did to Nimrod's workers, after "knocking the tower down" several times... Like, "I'll fix you this time!" As a result, Nimrod couldn't regroup and formulate a new plan to rebuild, and his men had no choice but to travel to the corners of the earth and assumedly create the various nations.

Is the "New World Order" the (re)uniting of Nimrod's followers? I'm not a "mason-basher" but it makes sense to me that hardcore christian fundamentalists would have a problem with the church saying "Nimrod=BAD" while Freemasons say "Nimrod=GOOD". And then the conclusion that Freemasonry somehow supports a NEW WORLD ORDER doesn't seem so illogical.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If you notice the parallels between all of the world's major religions (and others) you start to see how influential astrology and astronomy were in forming faith-based ideals and ideaologies. We have debated reptilians for a long time on this site, but I'm not sure if anyone has yet made the link between the annunaki and the source of these stargates. It could be that the annunaki are the true source of such gates which supposedly came from the stars which supposedly were so responsible for being a catalyst for all the major religions in the world. Even I don't usually buy into this reptilian stuff, but it seems ironic how everything is interconnected through concept and through causation.

From Zeitgeist.. This shows the parallels I speak about for those who haven't seen it yet. It's quite informational and extremely interesting.. This is a 3 part series on this portion of the movie "Zeitgeist".

Part 1:

Part 2: www.youtube.com...
Part 3: www.youtube.com...

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join