It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Photo Comparison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was just lookin at some old threads and looking at all of the filtered pictures everyone was posting and reading some of those descriptions and came across something interesting I havent seen mentioned before:

Look at the picture below, here are some key things to look at
use the colors as a key as well)
-The position of the strange men walking away from the camera, note the man in the hat.
-The location of the bus in relation to the men and the other surroundings.
-The old lady standin on the left side of the photo, she is standin still everyone around is running.

Now look at this picture below. Use the men in the above to picture to kind of see the angle from which it was taken.
-The old lady from the above picture is in both pictures, exact same position. Use her to get your bearings on everythings position.

Now, in the Bond picture(one directly above) you see a man in a white hat, he is not in the Will picture(one at the top).Now most may say well he is in the Will photo, no that man is slacking behind and hasn't made it into the Bond picture yet as you can see by the other men being in the photo and he is directly behind them. Another thing, which way was the sun shining that day? Because the shadows of the men are in different directions in the two photos, shouldn't they be the same? With the two above things mentioned, I think it is clear that someone did a horrendous job editing this pictures. Or if I am simply just misunderstanding something someone please correct me. Also keep in mind the time difference between the two pictures is probably 5-10 seconds. And if this is a repost, my mistake I looked before posting and didn't see anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It looks to me like there are two different women in the pictures. The woman in question in the top picture has white hair, and the woman in the second picture has dark hair. As for the shadows being in different directions, the pictures were taken at two very different angles. They look like they all line up in the same position to me, but that is my opinion. As for the man in the light colored hat, I don't really know why he is in one picture and not the other. Unless he can run really fast. Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Interesting. And the guy in the red-sleeve jacket is beside the old lady in the first picture, and behind her (but running forward) in the second...in addition, the guy in the white pants/black jacket seems to have started moving, then stopped...unknown.
What I do know is that America died a little the day these pictures were taken, and I have unmitigated hatred for anyone who would kill the President of the United States...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The white haired woman in the first pic is further to the left in the second pic. The woman that is circled is blocked by other people in the first one. She's in front of the guy in red. If you look closely you can see the white haired woman in the second pic on the left.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Look at the back of the bus.

In one picture, there is a small white box-like structure under the window. There isn't in the other.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That looks like the little "shield" that goes over the stop lights on a bus. It's not there in one picture because you're almost straight behind it, and you're looking from the side in the other one.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The white haired woman in the first pic is further to the left in the second pic. The woman that is circled is blocked by other people in the first one. She's in front of the guy in red. If you look closely you can see the white haired woman in the second pic on the left.

Don't you think its odd that both women have the exact same stance and appear to be wearing the exact same clothing?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Semiazas
The one you call the "old lady" is not surrounded by running people, at least two other persons are also standing still.

As IamIronMan said, the "old lady" is not the one you marked in the second picture.

The man with the white hat may not appear in the first photo because of the distance he is from the other men. In the first photo he would be too much to the left to appear. If you use the distance between shadows as a reference or the size of the men (assuming they would be more or less the same size) you will see that the man with the white hat is at a few metres from the other men. If this distance was enough for him not to show on the first picture I do not know.

The direction of the shadows is a little difficult to compare because the photos were taken with almost a 90º angle between them, and you should not forget that the ground was not a level ground, the different inclinations of the ground changes the direction of the shadows, they are only projections.

You say that "the time difference between the two pictures is probably 5-10 seconds". Why do you say that, only by the analysis of the positions of the people?

Also, are you sure of the order of the pictures, if we are seeing the pictures in the wrong order we may pick our brains for months and never reach any conclusion or reach a wrong one because we have the wrong data.

Semiazas
I do not think it odd that both women have the same stance and clothing.

First, the quality of the pictures is not good enough to know if have the same clothing or not, but even if they do remember that this was in 1963 and they were watching the presidential parade.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The man to the left of the "old lady" is wearing white pants and a blue jacket in both pictures, thats how I assumed it was the same lady...unless some other lady switched positions with the existing lady.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If you're suggesting somebody altered the photos, which one are you saying was altered? The one with the white hat guy, or without? And what would be the purpose of it? To see the white hat guy, or to not see him? Because both photos are readily available, it doesn't really matter, does it?

It's way too easy to get bogged down in the tiny details of this JFK stuff and forget about the overall logical reasoning (if there is any) for what you're suggesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think the guy in the white hat was in about the same place in both pics. He was just out of frame of the one. There's no way to tell from the pic he's in exactly where he's standing snce it's to the side of him.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semiazas
The man to the left of the "old lady" is wearing white pants and a blue jacket in both pictures, thats how I assumed it was the same lady...unless some other lady switched positions with the existing lady.

You forget that the point of view of the cameras has a difference of some 90º, so if someone is exactly to the left of the "old lady" in the first photo, in the second he would be in front of the "old lady" in the second because the second was taken to the left of the place of the first photo.

And do not forget that almost all of the people present in that day at the parade with cammeras would have a cammera with a long range lens, and those lens have a very different angle of view from the human eye.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

they all look like they are concealing guns under their "strange" clothing!

you refer to some of them as strange looking, why? it looks like how everyone dressed then.

some running, some not? in shock maybe? why are some even running towards the car anyway? that may be stranger than those not running.

and the shadows look fine to me...

as someone else posted, we need some reasoning here, not just spooky imagery.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm with jgrant....I don't see the mystery or conpiracy here. Two pictures...two angles, avariety of people....so what? What's the point?

The shadows are fine...they are both exactly the same, the angles of where the photographers were is different.

I think the man in the white hat is one of the killers....but the CIA and FBI were too stupid to remove him from both photos...they took all the time and effort to take him out of one but not the other...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Look the bus positon against lamp-post ( I know it is different angle) you can see the upper pic. is older (10-20 sec) from down one. If you look shadow's from women against the man with white pants you can see the woman from upper picture is past man with white pants and the woman from down picture still have to pass the same man.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Look the bus positon against lamp-post ( I know it is different angle) you can see the upper pic. is older (10-20 sec) from down one. If you look shadow's from women against the man with white pants you can see the woman from upper picture is past man with white pants and the woman from down picture still have to pass the same man.

So what? What is the point?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

So what? What is the point?

Their are two different women. Nothing else.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Their are two different women. Nothing else.

A. The grey haired lady is in both pictures. In the second picture you have circled the wrong woman...the grey haired lady is further to the left at the edge of the frame. The dark haired lady is also in both pictures. In the first picture she is blocked by a guy running.

B. Where is the conspiracy here?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Cant seem to see anything... Kept me looking tho

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
When were these pics taken? Right after the shooting?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join