It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how they control you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Okay this is one of the most scary things I have been thinking about for like the past month and come up with a theory that darn well work.

here it goes.

Okay lets pretend learning dissabilities don't exist. Lets pretend everyone gets A's in school and nothing prevents them from getting A's. ok now get that into your system

Now, you know how everyone who gets good grades wants to be a lawyer,doctor, actor...etc. Who would be Janitors,Garbage truck drivers, McDonalds workers, walmart employees...etc.?

Exactly, no one would. Meaning some of the "Americans way of life" would take a plunge. What would happen? Total destruction of the country?

That is exactly why the government (or illuminati, whatever you believe) wants to control us.

Ok, here's my theory that I can just feel is true:

The govt gives certain people learning disabilities on purpose and "chooses" your destiny. Thats right we are all born without anything wrong with us. But the govt introduces ADD and ADHD and so on.

Oh, so your asking "how would they do this??"

the answer:

One out of a certain number of shots that contain regular medicine, such as the measles vaccine, also contains ADD or ADHD.

the reason:

to make sure that all of the "dirty jobs" are fulfilled, because someone has to take these jobs, right?

No one wants to be a garbage man, no one wants to be a candle waxer. Don't worry the government completely understands this...they force you into it. Because someone has to do it.

This is only the case with American governemnt.

There is one good thing about this:

Okay the American %$#$% are finally realizing that the education is going down, that means they are going to reduce the chance of giving ADD or ADHD in shots you would get at the doctors.

Unfortunately:

These diseases are far worse than any terrorist attack. They stay in the family. Meaning once someone who has ADD has kids, the kids may get it.
Ok I know that last sentence wasn't anything you didn't already know but still I needed to put it in.

I will be talking more about this a little lat3r.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
oh shoot! how did this happen?? sorry

[edit on 3/2/2006 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
delete this post but don't delete thread

VVVVVVV Real post (sorry guys)

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
MK Ultra had involved at least 185 scientists, 80 U.S. institutions; among them prisons; pharmaceutical companies; hospitals; and 44 medical colleges and universities. Over 700 drugs were used and 60,000 electrical shocks were administered to patients in one year alone: 1961. The purpose of the project was to create human robots.

This is taken from this link click here

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They also made sure to make "education" pointlessly redundant and unstimulating to the mind, so that the people who actually do succeed in the system are mind numbed slaves to society.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
yes exactly. You can get A's in school but have no intellect at all. I use to know people like that. It is really sad, because they don't question anything and they don't believe anything is wrong with the government, and they don't understand movies that don't involve instant killing. Basically, students that are like that can not grasp any concepts but the concepts of school. This is mainly what dumbs students down. There are the few that can get around the mind-control and have resisted. Those people get F's but are REALLY smart and understand political movies and concepts such as how the government is corrupt and so on.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Not all people with ADD or ADHD become sanitation workers. I'm 52 years old, retired from the U.S. Navy, have an AGS and am 15 sem hours from my BA. I am also a FAA licensed aircraft mechanic, qualified to work on aircraft powerplants and airframes. I was diagnosed as adult ADHD serveral years ago, a condition that developed from childhood ADHD.

My brother-in-law, also an adult ADD is a very successful dentist. It is not the disorder that holds people back. Sometimes it's just the lable.

(edited to correct spelling errors.)

[edit on 3/12/2006 by darkelf]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good theory.. however the fact is people with ADD/ADHD [symptoms and other mental 'disorders'] are more inclined to be less controllable than 'the norms' and pose an added risk themselves as they are the ones who are more likely to lead revolts.. even if they weren't teacher's pet. All the great revolutionaries through out history have had a screw loose.. [by todays 'standards'] thats why school kids are doped up now.. don't want them growing up thinking for themselves.

The way they do it is keep the poor poor with taxes and keep the cost of living up so people just keep their heads above water.. that and putting fluoride in it.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by riley]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
People that make F's are not the smart people. These people do not try, do not care and do not know.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
MK Ultra had involved at least 185 scientists, 80 U.S. institutions; among them prisons; pharmaceutical companies; hospitals; and 44 medical colleges and universities. Over 700 drugs were used and 60,000 electrical shocks were administered to patients in one year alone: 1961. The purpose of the project was to create human robots.

This is taken from this link click here

Mmmmhmm, yep, I read that whole entire thing. In fact, I think I was the one who posted that link remember? lol. Anyways, it's good that you read it too. I can believe everything in there. As for the aliens...hmm...well, I don't know, may or may not be true. But yes, OH yeah, I am definetely aware of the mind control that's going on. I don't have ADD, but I did have a listening disablility...I think a lot of people do. But here's what you do see...

I used to have this, but I simply chose NOT to have it. And so, I block it out, and force myself to pay attention. This is good because when people talk to me, and I have practiced over the years. I no longer have this listening disbility. It used to be so bad, especially when I was younger, I would just sit there and watch TV, and my mom would have to call out my name thousands of times. Well not thousands, lol, but you catch my drift.

So, if you have a learning disability, just forget about it. Pretend you don't have it. Also...well I don't know if you are Christian or not, but the power of GOD is very very strong. And you can just get rid of that for good.

As for your theory. I completely agree with you there. MK Ultra has been going on forever. It's a major problem, especially for the sheeple. But I block it out, and you can too.

One more thing...I wonder why in the world...back in middle school, during lunch, the school would put on Dragon Tails. Why?? You know Why? Because...of mind control. You ever see these kids sitting infront of the TV, their eyes are GLUED onto the screen, they are just HYPNOTIZED. It's kind of scary.....

Anyways, I'm going to read more of your posts. Take care.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sounds like George Orwell's "1984."

The problem is that these people have existed throughout history. Long before there were shots, there were bright people and stupid people and people of very low intelligence. If you go to the libraries and read some of the old diaries (handwritten by people who were somewhat literate) you'll discover that the makeup of the population was pretty much as you see today.

Before the 1700's, these people were sent out to beg or taken care of by their families. A lot of times they were considered to be witches or sorcerers and quite often they were abused and killed.

There's no need for secret drugs or the like. Genetics and poverty takes care of that all on its own.

By the way, you can also see this same kind of "some people are very smart and there's a working class of the less intellectual" everywhere in the world, including very primitive tribes.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by Indellkoffer]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Actually I am diagnosed with ADD, except now my doctor doesn't know what I have. I am still smart I guess, I just can't do boring things. My body automatically will do something more fun. Example: If I have to do work on the computer, I will automatically open up the internet and go on ATS or something else more interesting. I guess it's ADD, but it isn't at the same time. I stopped taking medication for it, because I feared mind control and it was giving me headaches, mood swings, and who knows what else. I am a smart person but my "disease" makes it so I can't do anything work-related. I just can't force my body to do it. I always need help to do work usually.

I am pretty smart (at least I think so) and I am a great leader.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
sorry computer did it again. This is really starting to piss me off.

[edit on 3/13/2006 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I am still smart I guess, I just can't do boring things. My body automatically will do something more fun. Example: If I have to do work on the computer, I will automatically open up the internet and go on ATS or something else more interesting. ... I am a smart person but my "disease" makes it so I can't do anything work-related. I just can't force my body to do it. I always need help to do work usually.

That is why we have this word called discipline. Everyone no matter what the age always would rather do something fun instead of what they consider boring work. Even clinically depressed people can focus and concentrate on the work at hand even when everything in them is shouting to just shut down and give up.

Either you and/or your doctor have brainwashed you into thinking that your "disease" is the cause of your not wanting to work. Sorry, I don't buy it, and neither would a smart employer. You can force your body to work, and refocus on the job at hand. Many more people with much more serious handicaps than you have had success doing so.

You just need to retrain/disclipine your body to concentrate on the work at hand. You also have to retrain your mind to think and believe that yes I can focus on and do the job at hand. Yes, I can finish my work without going to the ATS board.

If your work is that bad that you feel like you need to constantly do something fun, then man you need to get a new job. Nobody is going to do well at a job they hate, or think is tremendously boring.

Let me guess, your perfect job would be getting paid to moderate the ATS boards. Unfortunatly we all can't have very fun jobs. Then again neither should we have to feel trapped at a very boring, tedious job either. The more fun you think your job is, the easier it will be for you to concentrate.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
hhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! hahahaha!! OMG you just made me laugh sooooooooooooo much. hahaha. Ok mystery lady. Ok, so the only person here that is brainwashed is you! You think that you just do it, you just do work as simple as that. Believe me I have a problem. I am a free-thinker, that means I think differently than you, and the rest of the stereotype typical people. I don't just do work because "some says so" i actually want to know "why" I am doing it. Or maybe you haven't ever heard of questioning authority? hahaha (seems like your the kind of person that never challenged anyone and you probably suck up to everyone never having your own opinion trying to be "cooL" so no one hates you) ever heard of stading up for yourself? probably not . Oh man, you are just, wow. I can't even put it into words. You are just, I don't want to say stupid, because you're not, but, its something like that.

Are you a North Korean or something? Because you know, they always go about saying, "the greatest joy is the joy of duty." and all that brainwashing crapola to get people to join their army. Look if you just sit down in school, and do your work, without thinking about it, sure of course, of course you're going to get A's. But and I quote from Fahrenheit 451, "People like Clarisse don't want to "how" to do something, but "why". We have managed to make sure people like this don't exist, but there are those few out there..." Have you ever just looked at this way of life? We, normal people, working for greedy corporate monsters? How is that fair? Of course these are the questions you would never ask in fear of losing your job, and even if you could rize to th3 chall3ng3, you would be afraid of breaking the rules that you are already in the first place trying to break! (kind of like robbing a bank, but then saying, "Oh we should let the police arrest us because its the law." It's like what??? You are already breaking the law in the first place!!!

What I really don't understand is why I am the only one with this opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theorist06, now you are talking about two completely different things. The post I was replying to you said you couldn't do boring work, because you have ADD. You automatically do something that is more fun. That is due to a lack of disclipine. In my line of work, I don't have that choice. I have to do the hard grunt work whether I like it or not. Whether I'm depressed or not. My line of work is a homeschool mom and wife. If I don't get it done, then it won't get done. I don't have the option to say "I just can't do boring things. My body automatically will do something more fun", and be able to blame it on stress and/or depression. Do I have any sick days? Can I laugh? What are sick days???

Now you come back on with your response to my post saying you are questioning why you have to do a particular job. If you feel something is wrong, then you have every right to question what is going on in your job. If your questioning what your doing because something illegal may be happening, that it could be done better way, or the step could be enterily skipped. That is fine. You still have to take that information to the correct people.

In the mean time that does not give you a license not to do the work that is required of you, unless you feel the company is asking you to do something you feel is wrong. Otherwise you were hired to do a job, and that job needs to get done whether effeciently or ineffciently.

Which is it, not working because things are too boring and using ADD as an excuse, or questioning your boss why you have to do certain things with a legitimate concern?

The problem is either way the job has to be done, unless you feel the job is dangerous or illegal, you aren't worried about your pay, or the fact you might get fired. If a job is too boring, or you are questioning way too much, then maybe you need to find a job you are better suited for.

Or are you trying to tell me that you question every assignment your boss gives you just to question it? Just because?
Then how would you get anything done without someone sitting next to you holding your hand like a little kid and having them explain in detail why you need to do the work. By that time it would be more time effecient to let you go and hire the hand holder just to get the blasted job done in a timely manner.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Okay this is one of the most scary things I have been thinking about for like the past month and come up with a theory that darn well work.

here it goes.

Okay lets pretend learning dissabilities don't exist. Lets pretend everyone gets A's in school and nothing prevents them from getting A's. ok now get that into your system

Now, you know how everyone who gets good grades wants to be a lawyer,doctor, actor...etc. Who would be Janitors,Garbage truck drivers, McDonalds workers, walmart employees...etc.?

Exactly, no one would. Meaning some of the "Americans way of life" would take a plunge. What would happen? Total destruction of the country?

That is exactly why the government (or illuminati, whatever you believe) wants to control us.

Ok, here's my theory that I can just feel is true:

The govt gives certain people learning disabilities on purpose and "chooses" your destiny. Thats right we are all born without anything wrong with us. But the govt introduces ADD and ADHD and so on.

Oh, so your asking "how would they do this??"

the answer:

One out of a certain number of shots that contain regular medicine, such as the measles vaccine, also contains ADD or ADHD.

the reason:

to make sure that all of the "dirty jobs" are fulfilled, because someone has to take these jobs, right?

No one wants to be a garbage man, no one wants to be a candle waxer. Don't worry the government completely understands this...they force you into it. Because someone has to do it.

This is only the case with American governemnt.

There is one good thing about this:

Okay the American %$#$% are finally realizing that the education is going down, that means they are going to reduce the chance of giving ADD or ADHD in shots you would get at the doctors.

Unfortunately:

These diseases are far worse than any terrorist attack. They stay in the family. Meaning once someone who has ADD has kids, the kids may get it.
Ok I know that last sentence wasn't anything you didn't already know but still I needed to put it in.

I will be talking more about this a little lat3r.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
People that make F's are not the smart people. These people do not try, do not care and do not know.

I don't understand why you have to stereotype everyone who scores poorly into this kind of category. Yes, there are the people who don't try, don't care, etc., but there's also different types of low scorers, like the people who either don't care or try anymore because of past negative experiences with education, or the people who just can't do work, like conspiracy_theorist (which I think is possible to work on)

I have also been diagnosed with attention deficit "disorder", and I feel like conspiracy theorist a lot, but it is possible to train yourself, or discipline yourself, in mystery lady's words, you just have to work harder at it because of your brain's functioning style.

Most people defeat themselves about it, though. They say "Oh, I have a disorder which means I can't enjoy or learn to enjoy work, etc." and don't even try to change that. If anything, that's what the people trying to control you want.

What has worked best for me is switching to a whole foods diet to take unnecessary stress off of my body and mind and mentally training myself to balance work and play. I will never train myself to blindly accept redundant work, though. Basically, you have the mental power to set your limits and decide what you will and will not do.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

My nickname in high school was "einstein", not in a sarcastic way either. I scored a 98 percentile on the ASVAB test.
My problem started on the first day of high school in math (algebra) class....
The teacher was trying to explain how the brain processes numbers. He wrote on the board two 3 digit numbers to be multiplied together and said "If anyone in this class can multiply these two numbers in their head without writing anything down on paper or using outside help I'll give you an A for the semester and you can spend the rest of the class in the library every day".
I shyly stood up and told him I'd like to give it a try. He got a big grin on his face and said "Okay, go ahead". I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, figured out the answer and told him what it was. He did the math on the board and found I was right. I never got to go to the library during class, I quit finishing my homework, and I failed that algebra class.
I eventually quit high school and became a furnace repairman, really.
Doing the work of an electrician, a plumber, a sheet metal worker, and an electronics technician. After dropping out of high school.
After a couple of years I went to night school and got my diploma.
I have had dyslexia since kindergarten and have taught myself to overcome it, I think ADD would be even easier.
Dyslexics of the world, untie!

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Most of what I've read here makes a lot of sense, but I haven't read it all because my attention span is just too short. We're talking about vaccines here but what about the hormones in meat and milk? Where I live in Canada there are children reaching sexual maturity far sooner than when I was young and attending University has become the norm - not so long ago it was something reserved for the wealthy and powerful. Now everyone goes, partly because the government has regulated every field of work to make that necessary. Questioning authority is a lost art form and whoever posted that the "A" students don't do this, is right. The system HATES the "C" student because they are the most well-rounded, independent thinkers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join