It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files tonight!! History channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There will be a UFO files show at 8pm and a diferent one at 11pm

8pm UFOs, Military created craft. This sounds interesting, might be a new episode.

11pm UFOs over whashington. Rerund.

These are eastern times.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing these to my attention.

I try to record everything ufo related of interest off tv going back to Sightings, Encounters,Unsolved Mysteries,Paranormal Borderline,In Search of etc...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If the aliens have made contact with man kind then why do we keep looking on planets like mars and Jupiters moons why not try and get our rockets to there planets. Could just be that these space crafts are American made, using these in other countries to spy with is much easier to explain than any other aircraft.

Also why is it that we only see these in the west is there any proof of ufo sightings in the east?? mainly egypt?? Egypt is conspired to be the alien conoley of old with there pyramids etc... why don't they get much activity??

...........The pheonix that flys into the fire shall rise from the ashes on new wings...........

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
C'mon man...

the technology that NASA is using today is good but not that great. there is space travel technology that is 100 years ahead of time that are tied up in black budget projects. transfer of technology has always taken a long time. it's not something that happens over night. you need to look at all of this from another time perspective to understand why it seem wierd.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There you have it folks, mystery solved. UfOs are German, American and Russian jet powered disks

What a total piece of $hit episode. I mean, the thoght that some UFOs are US spy planes and other countries is valid. But to say that all UFOs ever seen are man made is just bull. I mean, not once did they say anything about the capabilities these supposed man made Flying Saucers had. People who seen UFOs (flying Saucers) in the 1940's and 1950's reported silent flight, seen them hover and then speed of at thousands of miles per hour, and do 90 degree angle turns. None of those wack ass Man made UFOs could ever achieve such a thing. They would disintegrate. Some of them like the avro car had a wooden body with sheet metal layers.

What a laughable and inaccurate show.

Cabanman gives it

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
just watched it.. Looks like the air force does have saucers in operation, fr how long now is the question. Next up UFO encounters on the travel channel 10pm est

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That old guy was making me mad. He made it sound like all UFO sightings were at the borders of Area 51 and/or were imagination.

Don't people realize that UFO sightings occur all over the world in places you wouldn't think would have them? Jeezz, I'm suprised the History Channel allows that to go down like that.

Yeah, the Air Force might have a plane that looks like a UFO, but who's to say some of that technology isn't from reversed engineered alien space craft? Some UFO sightings just seem too amazing to be man made. Some, not all of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Where are you guys that you saw this show? In Ontario the History Channel is airing a show about Japan's atomic bomb. At 11:00 is JAG. We're in the EST? Waz up?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That sucked~~ spending an hour to SHOW us that the Germans were no ufo experts.
All that just to ADMIT we do not have it..Nothing past stealth plane.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The show was at 8pm in the east USA. Florida to be exact. This is where I am living.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Americans and Canadians trying to make a flying car in the 50's and could not get it passed three to four feet high, and in the meantime Washington is being buzzed by alien UFO.

You will see the difference in a bit. You guys can compare the bull# said in that first episode with the one coming up at eleven. Listen and be very observant to the things that they say these UFOs did, and then compare notes.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This travel channel show is cool

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I watched a show last night about the "new" Virginia-class attack sub. They went into what I consider amazing detail of the secret stuff compared to previous programs. The showed the schematics, the accoustics officer's station, the propulsion system, armaments, etc.

All this led me to wonder...if this is what they're disclosing, then what are the amazing secrets still kept under lock and key?

Perhaps the History Channel is an active participant in the disinformation campaign, but why all this disclosure and why now? Unless, of course, the secrets still kept far outweigh anything portrayed on cable TV. Just makes me giddy thinking of all that cool stuff my tax dollars are funding. Go Team USA!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
thanks i almost missed it...This is one reason i go on the alien forum...so i know when UFO Files are on...lol

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
They never went into the SUBJECT of UFOs. They talked about possible US/Russian/Nazi super saucer craft (That have existed for 70 years with out actually being used for anything except scaring innocent civilians........... Yeah, right), but never linked any of it back to SIGHTINGS, which started the whole UFO phenomenon off anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Has anyone here heard of a program that aired first in the 70's called (I think - I was very, VERY young) "Alternative 7" - or something like that. They showed footage of the Voyager's landing on Mars and something moving below the surface of the ground while a bunch of scientists went crazy in the audio. Does anyone know where I can get hold of this show?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
FYI, an episode of UFO Files titled 'The Russian Roswell' airs tonight, February 28 at 11 PM ET. The show repeats tomorrow March 1 at 3 PM ET.

Welcome to the remote, top-secret military base Kapustin Yar, the Soviet "Area 51"--where the wreckage from no fewer than eight UFO crash incidents and their occupants were transported and studied between 1945 and `91. We expose this never-before-seen installation through interviews, on-camera tours, dramatic reenactments, and extensive recreations. We also explore the many Russian UFO crashes over the decades and show the ways in which Soviet UFO research scientists at Kapustin Yar used and processed the wreckage...and the alien bodies. Join us as we investigate the facts and myths surrounding Kapustin Yar, as well as the many UFO crashes that still circulate in the lore and consciousness of the Russian people.

More upcoming episodes of UFO Files:

www.historychannel.com...

[edit on 28-2-2006 by signs]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thinker 1........I believe your thinking of Alternative 3

Here's 3 links to help you in search of information and the video

www.thule.org... (has videos)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(thread with 3 pages of comments/views)

and

www.anomalies.net...

hope this helps

[edit on 28-2-2006 by makaveli27]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In the UFO Files episode the other night that guy was showing pictures of the U.S. Air Force flying saucer plane. I've been trying to find a picture of it but I can't seem to find one anywhere on the internet. Can any of you find it? If so, please post it here. It looks just like a classic flying saucer only it has USAF on it and has a tail on the back. It's silver.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
Where are you guys that you saw this show? In Ontario the History Channel is airing a show about Japan's atomic bomb. At 11:00 is JAG. We're in the EST? Waz up?

In Ontario you only receive History Television because its regulated for Canadian viewers. History television and for that matter all Canadian television is nothing but a skidmark in the underwear of the televised world.

In the U.S. you receive the History Channel which has far superior segments.

brill

top topics

<<   2 >>

join