It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Eyewitnesses Point To ING and American Forces In Mosque Blast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Denmark did it

They just had the "Jew cartoonist" hired by Mossad.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense
Let's see now........with the US included in having proof that we blew up that dome we can now add them to the list of other parties where their is proof that they blew up the dome.....

Jews
Iranians
Russias
Sunnis
Shiites

Where is the proof that these groups blew up the dome? I haven't seen that.

I think Divide and Conquer is a pretty reasonable motivation here. The coalition in Iraq has (supposedly) been fighting the 'Iraqi insurgents', who are mostly Muslims of one flavor or another. A bombing of the major mosque that would get world-wide attention and send Sunnis and Shi'ites alike into a rage, would be the ideal way to divide the enemy and set them against each other, therefore forming the 'enemy' into two smaller groups focused on killing each other. AND make them easier to overpower.

Two birds with one stone.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I think Divide and Conquer is a pretty reasonable motivation here.

Looks like I'm not alone in this line of thought.

Divide and Conquer

Nimmo is not alone in his judgment. Other prominent analysts including, Pepe Escobar, Ghali Hassan, AK Gupta, Dahr Jamail, and Christian Parenti all agree that the Bush administration appears to be inciting civil war as part of an exit strategy.
The division of Iraq has been recommended in a number of documents that were prepared for the Defense Department.
This verifies that the strategy to split up Iraq has been circulating at the top levels of government from the very beginning of the occupation.
According to Pepe Escobar: "The plan would be ‘sold’ under the admission that the recently elected, Shi’ite dominated Jaafari government is incapable of controlling Iraq and bringing the Sunni-Arab guerillas to the negotiating table.
Even the Bush administration’s own documents support the general theory that Iraq should be broken up into three separate pieces. But, is this proof that the impending civil war is the work of foreign provocateurs?

No, It's not proof.

The final confirmation of Washington’s sinister plan was issued by Leslie Gelb, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, in a New York Times editorial on 11-25-03. The CFR is the ideological headquarters for America’s imperial interventions providing the meager rationale that papers-over the massive bloodletting that inevitably follow. Gelb stated:

“For decades, the United States has worshipped at the altar of a unified Iraqi state. Allowing all three communities within that false state to emerge at least as self-governing regions would be both difficult and dangerous. Washington would have to be very hard-headed and hard-hearted, to engineer this breakup. But such a course is manageable, even necessary, because it would allow us to find Iraq’s future in its denied but natural past.”

There you have it; the United States is only pursuing this genocidal policy for ‘Iraq’s own good’. We should remember Gelb’s statesman-like pronouncements in the months and years to come as Iraq slips further into the morass of social-disintegration and unfathomable human suffering.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow. TWO witnesses! You sold me!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Not exactly a fair and balanced report from FOX News, but they wouldn't run this story even if they had an exclusive.

Maybe this explains why the Iranian Prez is blaming US-Israel.

Any other confirmations of this story?

The site you linked to is a Blog meaning it is nothing but personal comments. Read the site disclaimer it is not responsbile for the accuracy of any comments.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
The site you linked to is a Blog meaning it is nothing but personal comments. Read the site disclaimer it is not responsbile for the accuracy of any comments.

funny that you mention that, I remember when US were accused of using bombs with Uranium in Iraq it started as witness accounts in blogs in the INTERNET.

Funny that later it was true.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The site has translated Arabic news articles, and has been doing it for a long time.

If you had looked at the source you would have known that.

Try to actually look at the source before you decide it is the original source.....

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
funny that you mention that, I remember when US were accused of using bombs with Uranium in Iraq it started as witness accounts in blogs in the INTERNET.

Funny that later it was true.

Yeah but the uranium was not used as a nuclear weapon was it? No it was a component of a weapon by design.

with that Said, get back to me when it can be confirmed as fact rather then suspect fiction or opinion.

The way the blog and subsequent articles are posted, they make it look like only special ops type could have done it, which everyone knows is not true.

I am sure there are many individuals in al qaeda or any organization for that matter could have done the very same if given the right instructions.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

they make it look like only special ops type could have done it, which everyone knows is not true.

If 'special ops type' could not do it then no one could.

What you mean to say is that you refuse to believe it just as you refuse to believe anything else that puts American forces in a bad light.

Denialism acknowledged.

Quit beating the dead horse with a broken record.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yeah but the uranium was not used as a nuclear weapon was it? No it was a component of a weapon by design.
with that Said, get back to me when it can be confirmed as fact rather then suspect fiction or opinion.

Really where you have been lately.

When smokes comes from somewhere is usually fire underneat.

Iraq is ridden with bomb fragments full if radiation.

They are paying iraqis to pick them up and put them in dumping grounds, without any concern that the people working around the area will eventually die from it.

Remains of toxic bullets
litter Iraq

www.csmonitor.com...

Depleted Uranium in Iraq

www.prop1.org...

Gulf War vet testifies on radiation

www.nhregister.com...

To be blind all we most do is close out eyes, then you can see nothing and claim that you do know anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Really where you have been lately.

Marg read what I stated again I said weapon by design, which is just what they are.

From your own source the first one.

Pentagon officials say that DU is relatively harmless and a necessary part of modern warfare.

Now stop feeding the author of this thread more Bs, which is just what he wants.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The site has translated Arabic news articles, and has been doing it for a long time.

If you had looked at the source you would have known that.

Try to actually look at the source before you decide it is the original source.....

I did look at the source and if you read you will find them telling others to post it eslewhere as well and one told another you post it and I will come and back it up, which in efffect makes it a gossip/propaganda site. You say this, I will come alone and back you up is not the way normal media works. But nice try. NOT

If I were a teacher I would give you an F

[edit on 2/25/2006 by shots]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Now stop feeding the author of this thread more Bs, which is just what he wants.

First of all who are you to tell me what to post or not, I disagree with your post I have the right to post back.

Second I am not feeding anybody around here, my opinion of the controversy and conspiracy angle of the whole situation is what's the issue here, if you don't like what the poster is saying or what I am posting then you have the right to post your view but in not way you can force or order me to stop.

So what is next a complain.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I did look at the source and if you read you will find them telling others to post it eslewhere as well and one told another you post it and I will come and back it up, which in efffect makes it a gossip/propaganda site. You say this, I will come alone and back you up is not the way normal media works. But nice try. NOT

You really are not that bright, are you?

The ORIGINAL source is not the blog I linked.

The original source is an Arabic language news site.

What does it matter that the people at the blog post it at other forums?

What does that have to do with the original source?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

First of all who are you to tell me what to post or not, I disagree with your post I have the right to post back.

Yes but you don't have the right to post nonsense, the US used uranium bombs in Iraq?
Please learn to differentiate between bullets and bombs, its not that difficult. By the way using DU is not illegal so stop your squawking.

Sorry to go off topic there but I had to mention some points.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Sorry it was not meant the way you took it I should have said please. I was only trying to point out all the author wants to do is bash Americans and he cares nothing about the conspiracy part of it.

Here from early in the thread

DTOM Said "AA, I am inclined to close this thread, too.
If all that is offered is the initial source you provided and no one has really come up with much new discussion, I think this will closed soon.

As you can see even DTOM can see right thru him.

I totally agree looking at it from a conspiracy angle and I again that is not the intent of the author as I see it. Sadly that is the part you are missing.

I thought you were an American don't you stand up for Americans? I know I do.

As for your arguments on DU there is a big difference between DU and a nuclear bomb. Just in case you are not aware of it most of the free world use DU as a component of modern weapons systems and unlike what activists say it is not what they make it out to be. The governments say it is safe that is enough for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The governments say it is safe that is enough for me.

Its not just that, even the World Health Organization said that DU was safe, I know someone posted a link to it once on here I’ll see If I can find it.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The ORIGINAL source is not the blog I linked.

The link you used
Baghdad Dweller

Baghdad Dweller
Yet another Iraqi Blog

Not a news site as you claim nor does it link to another english news site before the comments section
For all anyone knows unless the can read arabic they might have said the moon is made of cheese.

Then below what they claim was said it says

Keld Bach Says:

February 23rd, 2006 at 5:07 pm
Very interesting, LB. I would like to post it on Newsvine too, if you don’t mind? You’ll get full credit, of course

Keld Bach Says:

February 23rd, 2006 at 5:09 pm
BTW, why don’t you do it yourself? I’ll just seed it then
(Same Source as above)

Now logic tells be they want to spread the lies and the reference to seeding is obvious; he is infering he will try and make it look like the real thing rather then propangda.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Sorry it was not meant the way you took it I should have said please. I was only trying to point out all the author wants to do is bash Americans and he cares nothing about the conspiracy part of it.

I love America more than you.

We just don't agree on whats best for us, and I don't go into denial over the bad things we do.

If the conspiracy points at the American government it does not suddenly become bashing.

It seems the only thing you do is make up excuses.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Its not just that, even the World Health Organization said that DU was safe, I know someone posted a link to it once on here I’ll see If I can find it.

Thanks West I would appreciate that. Obviously others do not know it is in fact safe. It is just groups of activists trying to make it look that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join