It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Eyewitnesses Point To ING and American Forces In Mosque Blast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Not a news site as you claim nor does it link to another english news site before the comments section For all anyone knows unless the can read arabic they might have said the moon is made of cheese.

Fot.

Witness 1:

Witness 2:

This internet thing and links and stuff is new to you I see.....

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The paranoia is rising, The civil war in Iraq can potentially lead to a U.S. troop pull out plan. Dick cheney running oil pipe lines from Iraq to the UAE is probably complete. Now he can ship his oil from The persian gulf to the atlantic Thats why our ports are in control by a company based in the UAE.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
I love America more than you.

I am sorry but I do not believe that because on some other boards you have posted the very same articles (not this one but others) where you list your location as Iraq. That alone makes anything you say or do suspect.

Member Arch~Angel
Status Registered Member
Date Joined 2004-07-27 16:28:46
Posts 1292
Location Iraq

[edit on 2/25/2006 by shots]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I love America more than you.

I am sorry but I do not believe that because on some other boards you have posted the very same articles (not this one but others) where you list your location as Iraq. That alone makes anything you say or do suspect.

Member Arch~Angel
Status Registered Member
Date Joined 2004-07-27 16:28:46
Posts 1292
Location Iraq

The reason it said that at GLP is because I started that AV as Army of Islam as a joke character.

Later I changed it to my usual forum name.

If you really understood GLP you would get it.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The reason it said that at GLP is because I started that AV as Army of Islam as a joke character.

Later I changed it to my usual forum name.

I still do not believe you, you post the very same negative posts there as you do here. :shk: :shk:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I still do not believe you, you post the very same negative posts there as you do here.

My outrage at these things only shows that I do care more about America than you.

Rather than excuse, or dismiss it which can only lead to greater wrongs I stand against it.

Much of what I see from the Government is not what America is supposed to be no matter how much sugar they sprinkle on it.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Sorry it was not meant the way you took it I should have said please. I was only trying to point out all the author wants to do is bash Americans and he cares nothing about the conspiracy part of it.

No harm done I agree I may have been a littler harsh, things are going very sour with Iraq the government and the ports the whole nation in uproar and polls to prove it.

Now everything is so ridiculous as to declare anybody against the port deal as been a thread to national security.

I tell you our nations is becoming the laughing stock of the world.

And it hurts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join