It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Regarding PID thread disrupters, were you referring to "diabolo1" (devil 1 in Italian) with evident satanist connotations in his pen name, or "The Gorn" whose avatar shows a somewhat reptilian identification?

PID disrupters?

That's pretty funny.

The last time I looked it was allowed to post on either side of a debate here.

Terms like "Disinfo agent" and "PID disrupter" add a lot of drama to this fantasy world you live in, but hardly speak to the reality of the matter.

As to the "reptilian identification" in my user name. I've been KHAN at Macca Funhouse since 2004. I am "The Squire Of Gothos" over at the Icke forum. And I am the Gorn here. All Star Trek villains. No secret message. Just a Star Trek Fan.

However, it seems that they are not up to the task of being constructive contributors to this PID thread, given that they fail to reply with valid counterarguments to the key issues underlying our PID revelations, namely allegations of links to Satanism, Tavistock, the Intelligence Community, Mind Control or the Mob.

I don't know how to constructively contribute tho issues involving wild speculation and fantasy. I have no frame of reference.

It would prove their good faith if the PIA camp would take the trouble to respectfully investigate these matters and participate in the PID inquiry rather than making lazy disruptive postings. It would also help advance the PID / PIA investigation if they posted valid, intelligent and plausible arguments rather than a rumbling drone of self-content empty affirmations that PIA.

I have in good faith tried to put my POV on any issue that I feel is founded in reality.

I don't know how to respond to the reptilian component because I find the whole issue laughable. I am unable to post "valid, intelligent and plausible arguments" to invalid, unintelligent and implausible theories. Which are IMO what they are.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

He`s back you know... A..F..G!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintal

backmasking clues, it seems to me, are more likely to have been implanted by spirits than by living persons.

Here's a thread on back-masking:
only1rad.proboards.com...

I had a really good video on that, but it's been made private, unfortunately. John Todd talks about rock n' roll & the supernatural:

I don't necessarily agree w/ everything he says, I'm just posting it b/c it's interesting info.

EDIT: Those are 3 different videos, even though they look the same.

of course you need to be a little familiar with the attempts at communicating with the dead to know their (apparent) MO.

Yes, EVP's, etc.

I've been reading this thread since yesterday and i got to commend faulcon on his outstanding job, as well as on his dealing with the disrupter posturing as the voice of reason.

Thank you! Just fyi that I'm a woman :-) I use the ignore feature to "deal" w/ disruptors - lol.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

He`s back you know... A..F..G!

Back to doing what you do best eh? Posting ridiculous videos which
offer absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Such videos are simply a disorganised mess of recordings and unrelated quotes and images etc which smack of desperation on your part in so far as you would post such a video and expect it to be taken seriously.

A child would do a better job.

Paul recalling the early days on the anthology...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Assuming that aorAki's linked video is an accurate reverse playback of these songs, then it is in all likelihood a form of reverse speech which many scientists now agree is a natural form of speech used by children during their first few months of utterances, which we don't understand until they reverse it into what we call forward. Just as our brain turns our sight upside down, we apparently do something similar for speech with our mind reversing natural language. There is much evidence pointing to this type of occurrence, including reversing speech of infants, making them comprehensible at the youngest of ages:

www.reversespeech.com...

It thus stands to reason that Faul may be having "issues with his conscience" or, for lack of a better term, his subconscious mind may be speaking to us in reverse at the same time as he is singing.

That is a really interesting theory. So far, it's beee posited that the back-masking could have been purposefully recorded as clues, that it's reverse speech, or that it's some form of EVP - maybe even a combination.

Regarding PID thread disrupters, were you referring to "diabolo1" (devil 1 in Italian) with evident satanist connotations in his pen name, or "The Gorn" whose avatar shows a somewhat reptilian identification?

Oh, what a giveaway :-P

This thread would instead greatly benefit from any first hand knowledge from satanic group members such as those possibly involved in Paul's demise, and maybe as well as from entities knowledgeable of saurian or reptilian agendas including mind control of the human race?

GetSmart, I thought you said you had insider knowledge of Satanism?

However, it seems that they are not up to the task of being constructive contributors to this PID thread, given that they fail to reply with valid counterarguments to the key issues underlying our PID revelations, namely allegations of links to Satanism, Tavistock, the Intelligence Community, Mind Control or the Mob.

I think some people would really rather not have this information come out. PID is a vehicle. It incorporates these concepts in a neat little package focusing on a very charismatic person who, although is long gone in physical form, still has a strong presence.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn

PID disrupters?
That's pretty funny.

The last time I looked it was allowed to post on either side of a debate here. Terms like "Disinfo agent" and "PID disrupter" add a lot of drama to this fantasy world you live in, but hardly speak to the reality of the matter...

Gorn, I'm sorry if you took offence. Please note the interrogative form of my post, ASKING who the other poster was referring to as "disruptors". I obviously missed any posts by PMExplorer, who was probably the poster targeted by that label. Given that he is the only ATS member on my ignore list, I miss his allegedly disruptive posts so that I can enjoy this thread without strife.

I don't know how to respond to the reptilian component because I find the whole issue laughable. I am unable to post "valid, intelligent and plausible arguments" to invalid, unintelligent and implausible theories. Which are IMO what they are.

Gorn, I'm glad to hear that you're a sincere PIA poster and not somebody playing games. I'm happy to discuss things amicably. However, the very essence of logic is to be able to reveal when and how things are illogical. An invalid, unintelligent and implausible theory such as "The ants want to take over the world" can be fairly easily debunked using logic, but the ants might win the argument given they may be harder working than opponents in the debate?

Please also note that the "Reptilian Agenda" was explicitly mentioned as a humorous distraction from an all too serious debate. Let's draw in some of those dinosaur teeth and lighten up.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

I should have expected this.

He's a bloody reptilian now!

The 'pidders' have finally lost the plot completely!

Wonders will never cease, but I actually agree with you this time!
Again, I consider this to be a distraction from the real issue.

However, the background on Tavistock etc is interesting sand deserves some attention!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Gorn, I'm glad to hear that you're a sincere PIA poster and not somebody playing games.

Maybe, but the word on the street is that Gorn is actually khan from mfh [Macca's Fun House]. He's been known to use photoshop to doctor pics.

(this is info coming from someone who has been around on the PID scene for 5-6 years)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I'm sorry I misquoted you.

But remember. Sometimes a lizard is just a lizard.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Maybe, but the word on the street is that Gorn is actually khan from mfh [Macca's Fun House]. He's been known to use photoshop to doctor pics.

(this is info coming from someone who has been around on the PID scene for 5-6 years)

LOL. "Word on the street" - "from someone who has been around on the PID scene for 5-6 years".

He's already stated he's Khan, right here in this thread!

I've been KHAN at Macca Funhouse since 2004.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Maybe, but the word on the street is that Gorn is actually khan from mfh [Macca's Fun House].

I stated that I am KHAN from MFH in my previous post.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

He's been known to use photoshop to doctor pics.

No, dawlin'.

He has been accused of doctoring pics by pidders who can not accept the truth.

No one has offered any proof to substantiate the accusations.

TCOMC

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1
I wonder, is Faulcon some kind of PID bot?

I thought personal attacks were forbidden on this board.

Adding a question mark to a personal attack doesnt make it less of one but it adds sneakiness to the injury.

For example, if i ask if obama's mother is a whore the fact that's it's a question doesn't prevent it from being a personal attack.

So for purposes of evaluation and moderation, the above-quoted line should be considered as being a statement and not a question, reading thus like this :

"Faulcon is some kind of PID bot"

Let me ask again : is this allowed? I have read this boards' rules and personal attacks are clearly forbidden.

What are the mods waiting for to apply this boards' rules?
This thread is REPLETE with such personal attacks directed at faulcon and at readers who share her views ("oh my, conspiratorial views, these people deserve to be insulted on ATS !!!").

When i've read mods reminding this board's users of this rule, they did it by specifying that this rule's purpose is :

- to help people posting freely and comfortably

- to help the discussions being useful and fruitful.

These motives apply here.

Faulcon is the main contributor to this thread, she has done and is doing an outstanding job of providing material and thoughts to the matter yet she has to deal with despiseful posters who throw outrageous personal attacks at her.

And what are the mods doing? Hello?

The readers have to take upon themselves to defend her. They have done it : i've read only up to page 28 or so now, and they had done it many times already back then. They have stated that faulcon's exposé is well made and made them discover or re-evaluate the matter.

Then these people have been insulted by the disrupters as being delusional, stupid and many other abusive epithets which should have been straightly censored if the no-personal-attacks rule was applied.

I've just jumped to the end of the thread and I'm still seeing some abusive remarks being hurled at The Worker who is providing us readers with CONSPIRACY RELATED MATERIAL, the very purpose of this board.

Something isn't adding up here.

As I said yesterday, faulcon's material could easily fill paying-conferences.
This thread is like a free in-depth conference. I would sit during hours watching her projecting slide after slide and answering questions. I have spent all my day reading this thread yesterday, the Faul conspiracy is fascinating (I don't even know why) and faulcon's presentation is awesome. And her way of dealing with the hecklers is just as impressive and fascinating as her professional-grade input.

Why do the mods let some posters posturing as the voice of reason hurl abuse (despise, insults and so on) without condemning them nor preventing them from doing so?

I guess there might be a rule against discussing moderation which might get this post censored

If this happens, if you apply that rule without applying the anti-personal-attacks one, you've lost a subscriber. I'd hate to do that because I'm loving this board but I know I will as I've done it elsewhere before, simply because i'm no sheep to bend to unfair rulings.

I am far from being as cool as faulcon is that's why i'm commending her on her cool atttitude when dealing with people who come here chiefly to attack her and even her readers for christ's sake !! (all in the name of common sense and intelligence, why of course !!!).

If i was her I would have snapped on page 2 or something and would have payed them back in the same kind of abuse they are dishing out, thus derailing the thread.

Board staff, if you want people to contribute other things to your board than herd mentality posturing as reason then defend your contributors, the ones who do bring material that is worthy of consideration and yet who have to deal with nasty disrupters.

I could never deal with what faulcon is dealing with here.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by quintal]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by quintal

You guys are so overly emotional, what's wrong with you?

How was that an insult?

Paul is alive and well (well, you know considering...) get over it. Believing in silly hoaxes does make you special.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
reply to post by quintal

You guys are so overly emotional, what's wrong with you?

How was that an insult?

Indeed. Simply an observation that faulcon is somewhat more active than most in following her cause -- she might even take it as a compliment!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I thought personal attacks were forbidden on this board.

It seems like for some but not for others.

This thread is REPLETE with such personal attacks directed at faulcon and at readers who share her views

When you're trying to get information out that some people would rather keep hidden, you have to deal w/ disinfo tactics like personal attacks. That's show biz. Luckily, I don't care what they think. I know what they're up to, & the disinfo tactics have even become part of the PID discussion. The ironic thing is that they keep the thread a hot topic b/c they keep posting on it. lol

Faulcon is the main contributor to this thread, she has done and is doing an outstanding job of providing material and thoughts to the matter yet she has to deal with despiseful posters who throw outrageous personal attacks at her.

Thank you! That is really appreciated :-)

I am far from being as cool as faulcon is that's why i'm commending her on her cool atttitude when dealing with people who come here chiefly to attack her

I have 9 of the disruptors on "ignore," b/c I know that they are purposefully trying to derail the thread, & I want this information to come out b/c I think it's important.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

backmasking clues, it seems to me, are more likely to have been implanted by spirits than by living persons.

Here's a thread on back-masking:
only1rad.proboards.com...

I had a really good video on that, but it's been made private, unfortunately. John Todd talks about rock n' roll & the supernatural:

I don't necessarily agree w/ everything he says, I'm just posting it b/c it's interesting info.

EDIT: Those are 3 different videos, even though they look the same.

of course you need to be a little familiar with the attempts at communicating with the dead to know their (apparent) MO.

Yes, EVP's, etc.

I've been reading this thread since yesterday and i got to commend faulcon on his outstanding job, as well as on his dealing with the disrupter posturing as the voice of reason.

Thank you! Just fyi that I'm a woman :-) I use the ignore feature to "deal" w/ disruptors - lol.

Thank you

I know you're a woman now, i've read this in the beginning of the thread after having posted the post you are replying to here.

I like John Todd very much and I dont believe in everything he says or implies either, but he is outstandingly valuable as a whistle blower.

To think that he produced these tapes in the 70's is astounding.

Most if not all of his material is still avant-garde today.

As for you /ignoring the people insulting you, good call !!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
More personal attacks found in the last two pages of this moderated thread :

The 'pidders' have finally lost the plot completely!

Doesn't "having lost the plot" mean "having gotten insane" ?

Yes it does !

"lose the plot (British & Australian humorous) : to become crazy"
idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

Terms like "Disinfo agent" and "PID disrupter" add a lot of drama to this fantasy world you live in, but hardly speak to the reality of the matter.

"this fantasy world you live in"
That's a direct and nasty personal attack.

Should i qualify the "world" in which this person "lives", in order to give him back the kind of money he throws away so willingly?

No i wont, because the "no personal attacks" rule suits me fine.

I'm just appealing for it to be strictly applied.

Such videos are simply a disorganised mess of recordings and unrelated quotes and images etc which smack of desperation on your part in so far as you would post such a video and expect it to be taken seriously.

A child would do a better job.

The above qualifies also as a personal attack or as a series of them.

Notice the "smack of desperation on your part" (that's personal and demeaning) and the "a child would do better" (that's personal and demeaning).

Even the first sentence qualifies as a personal attack, given the context of this thread :

"Back to doing what you do best eh? Posting ridiculous videos which
offer absolutely nothing to the discussion."

The context is that faulcon has been singlehandedly making this thread an outstanding resource of material about the Faul conspiracy.

Besides, this thread is in the Skunks Works category which has been created for the purpose of letting conspiracy theories fly freely without regard for provability nor scholarly merits.

In this context, why letting hecklers hurl abuse at the person who has kept this thread going ? I thought (because i read it from you) that you guys created Skunk Works precisely because there had to be some place where conspiracy theorists could post about their musings without being bothered?

If it was only by rational contradictions that faulcon has been bothered for months, but no ! It is by direct personal abuse !

What the F. is going on here?

Adding a new section to your board won't replace moderation against personal attacks.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I like John Todd very much and I dont believe in everything he says or implies either, but he is outstandingly valuable as a whistle blower.

One thing I don't agree w/ him about is that the Beatles' music was "devil music." Maybe later songs like "Helter Skelter" could arguably fall into that category, but not stuff llke "Michelle," "Eleanor Rigby," etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Just b/c pm can't figure out how the pieces fit together doesn't mean that they're not pieces to the puzzle.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join