It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen
...explain to me how comparing Damon Albarn songs to PM post Beatles songs helps to prove whether PM was replaced in 66.

Your attempts to narrow down this topic are laughable!

You have to 1st agree the criteria by which you're judging them. E.g. number of cover versions, amount of radio play, etc.

When I say comparing songs I mean just that - lyrics, melody and originality.

Originally posted by diabolo1
5 great songs by Paul after 1966?

- Hey Jude
- With a little help from my friends
- Get back
- Blackbird
- Fool on the hill

yeah completely talentless!!

I don`t think you understand the premise here -

Paul McCartney was replaced in 1966 - For the fourth time, I`m not trying to compare Paul McCartney to Damon Albarn or anyone else, only his replacement Bill - Do you understand now?

We`re looking for songs written and performed after the Beatles ended.

5 great songs of his solo carrer?

- Maybe i'm amazed
- Let me roll it
- This one
- Here today
- Jenny Wren

..and there are many, many more.

So these are your five songs... duly noted!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Guy...the reason youre so frustrating is you won't even consider you're wrong, and the photos you use are the SAME person but at photos that are:

I'm not a guy.

I know Paul is dead, so obviously, he was replaced.

If you find me so frustrating, then why don't you put me on ignore? I'm putting you on ignore.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
In Beatles lore and legend, we are supposed to believe that Yoko assigned May Pang to be John's mistress and Yoko sent them on a sort honeymoon with not only blessing but encouragement.

More like assigned to be John's handler while he was in Laurel Canyon.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

Originally posted by diabolo1
5 great songs of his solo carrer?

- Maybe i'm amazed

- Let me roll it

- This one

- Here today

- Jenny Wren

..and there are many, many more.

Uh, the only one that could possibly be considered great is Maybe I'm Amazed. And still that song isn't as good as many of Paul's hit songs before 1967.

There are many more "great" solo songs like "Mary Had a Little Lamb," "Spies Like Us," "Ever Present Past," "My Love," & "Another Day." Are these people for real?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I would put Paul McCartney in the top ten musicians of all time, right up there with Beethoven, Mozart,

I would, too. So, what happened to that ability? B/c he writes crap songs now. JMO

Now, McCartney's physical (facial) attributes aside, the odds of finding a musician of the same caliber who looked for all intents and purposes exactly like McCartney have got to be in the trillions.

Faul/Bill is not the same caliber musician, neither is he as good-looking. In fact, he reminds me of a used car salesman.

Paul was a rock star

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Some of McCartney's greatest songs were performed by Paul McCartney and Wings. The same harmonic genius is evident in those songs, just as it was prior with the Beatles.

Understanding harmony is a natural gift, not something one can learn.

Peace

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Originally posted by Dakudo
LOL! They are black and white!

You only see contrast and brightness in black and white photos. And the levels of contrast and brightness depend on the lighting the photo was taken in.

So you`ve gone out of your way to find two pictures with differing contrast and then set them out in black and white.

I`ve seen Diabolo1 do this before - the only way you have of helping yourself is altering and tampering pictures to make them appear as something else.... Bravo dakudo, excellent work tampering with photos.

LOL!!! More silly "tampering" claims. You don't give up, do you? You never provide any evidence though.

Are you orbandsceptre27, from Icke? You display the same traits and your childish abuse to anyone who disagrees with you seems familiar.

Ok, let's prove you're talking more nonsense:

Let's take 2 photos from the Paul Is Dead Miss Him site:

Here is the direct link to the page where they've been taken from:

only1rad.proboards.com...

Here they are, side by side:

Comparing the photos from PID MISS Him to those above we can clearly see:

A. They are the same and haven't been "tampered" with.

B. They show that in one photo the shade of Paul's eyes are lighter.

And here's my comp - proving that the eyes are just the same shades as in the photos on the PID site:

See how your "tampering" claim is proven wrong?

See how the "shades" of Paul's eyes are different?

See how that proves your 'different eye shades proves it's a different man' claim as a load of absolute nonsense?

Different lighting conditions will produce different brightness in the eyes, and thus the "shade" will be different".

Exactly, but the COLOUR won`t be different - That`s why you have the pictures in black and white!

Gimme a break!

Your point was that even though they were in black and white you could tell by the "shades" that they were different men.

Let me remind you:

The two photos are in black and white -

Even with your disinformation tactics it`s blatantly obvious the eyes in both pics are two different shades. The second picture looks like it`s from the Hey Jude vid, so it`s Bill with his lighter eyes.

The picture above is either Paul (as the eyes are darker) or Bill wearing dark contacts.

Your inability to differentiate proves you cannot see any differences in the shape, contour and characteristics of the eyes at all!

It "proves" that you`ve altered the pictures accordingly to suit your petty agenda.

I've just proven that I don't have to alter photos to prove my point.

All you can do is throw around baseless claims of "tampering" which I have proven are nothing but a blatant lie.

Your only bases for concluding this picture may be Paul's eyes is that the other set of eyes are "darker" - and I've already proven that eye shades change with lighting.

You haven`t proven anything - Like I said, how can anyone tell without colour?

Are you seriously trying to say that you cannot distinguish between two allegedly "different" sets of eyes because they aren't in colour?

Look at Paul's right eye in particular (it's in better focus in both pics): look at the shape of the top and bottom eyelids; look at the shape of the eyebrow; look at the shape of the area of skin between the eye and the eyebrow; etc.

Poor old Uncle Benny can't see those features 'because the pics are in black and white'!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Dakudo]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I know Paul is dead, so obviously, he was replaced.

If you find me so frustrating, then why don't you put me on ignore? I'm putting you on ignore.

LOL, happy in her own little world!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

...explain to me how comparing Damon Albarn songs to PM post Beatles songs helps to prove whether PM was replaced in 66.

Your attempts to narrow down this topic are laughable!

Huh? The title of the thread is "Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd" and there are explicit warnings from the mods to stick to topic.

You have to 1st agree the criteria by which you're judging them. E.g. number of cover versions, amount of radio play, etc.

When I say comparing songs I mean just that - lyrics, melody and originality.

Well, as they say, good luck with that...

I`m not trying to compare Paul McCartney to Damon Albarn or anyone else, only his replacement Bill - Do you understand now?

Okay, but that's not what you said earlier:

If you believe "Paul McCartney" (Bill) had such a great career after the Beatles, it shouldn`t be too hard to pick five songs which we can compare to Albarns.

We`re looking for songs written and performed after the Beatles ended.

Why? I thought the "switch" was supposed to be in 66.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why are most of the Paul/Faul pic comparisons showing he is a different man so far apart in age? Two photos of myself, from today and ten years ago, placed side by side are similar but could sway people to believe they are seeing two different women. The younger person was different physically, mentally, and the eyes told a different story. The old me is much shorter than the new me.

There is also another scenario the picture, time line, and "clues" could support. I am convinced doubles were utilized in some capacity for some length of time. Even the doubles have little homogeny, other than their similarities to Paul. I have seen what appears to be at least two different faux Pauls. In later years, the faux Pauls do not seem to match the older Paul, who is quite similar to the very young photos of Paul.

This led me to wonder about another possibility. What if the "real" Paul were in an accident which disfigured him? Instead of the public latching on to the cute one being ruined physically, doubles were used during his convalescence. When it was obvious Paul's recovery would take quite some time, the touring stopped since the doubles did not have his presence, talent, or abilities. At some point in time, the real Paul, probably requiring some form of surgical procedures to correct the injuries, reappeared. Psychological effects, along with drug abuse, combine to alter his personality and affect his style leading to people believing the real Paul is not, since their opinions are based on a Paul who had not suffered through such events yet.

I am not saying this happened. I am only pointing out there are other possibilities and no one story or side may be correct.

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Ethera]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethera
Why are most of the Paul/Faul pic comparisons showing he is a different man so far apart in age?

It would make most sense to use 67 pics such as from Hello, Goodbye or Magical Mystery Tour for the comparisons; i.e. the closest in time to Nov 66 that's without the distracting 'tache & hairstyle.
But I'm afraid that PID and sense are rarely found together.

Here's a goody from MMT:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Paul is dead. There is no denying the face is different, ears lobes, hair part and every other dam thing. The clues on the albums, The woman claiming gag order, GROW UP CHILDREN. Just because a book says mcartney wrote these songs means nothing. I can write that Thomas Jefferson was the drummer on a piece of paper. Faulcon is 100% right on the money. Faul and paul are 2 different people. Just because someone walks in on this thread and says" There is no way I could ever be fooled" Laughable really in the face of MOUNTAINS of evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Paul is dead. There is no denying the face is different, ears lobes, hair part and every other dam thing. The clues on the albums, The woman claiming gag order, GROW UP CHILDREN. Just because a book says mcartney wrote these songs means nothing. I can write that Thomas Jefferson was the drummer on a piece of paper. Faulcon is 100% right on the money. Faul and paul are 2 different people. Just because someone walks in on this thread and says" There is no way I could ever be fooled" Laughable really in the face of MOUNTAINS of evidence.

Quick then: phone the papers! phone the TV stations!! GO FOR IT!!!

... or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Mountains of evidence, huh?

Is that what you call it?

Most people call it a pile of poop.

"Different hair part"?

All the other "evidence" has been debunked too. You don't see that. OK. But the truth is the truth no matter what you say or believe.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Some of McCartney's greatest songs were performed by Paul McCartney and Wings. The same harmonic genius is evident in those songs, just as it was prior with the Beatles.

Yikes. I hear genius in "Yesterday," "For No One," "Eleanor Rigby," & other Beatles songs, but I hear cheese in Bill & Wings songs.

Understanding harmony is a natural gift, not something one can learn.

Paul was gifted at melodies. That talent is not evident in the replacement's songs, IMO. I just know I love Paul's songs, but Bill's grate on my nerves.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethera
Why are most of the Paul/Faul pic comparisons showing he is a different man so far apart in age?

A lot of the comps are just a couple of months or a couple of years apart, actually.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Where are the "differences"?

The two photos are in black and white -

When you do eye comps in color, it's quite another story, isn't it?

Does it really get any more obvious than this?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Faulcon is 100% right on the money.

Thanks
I'm not really feeling the love on this thread :-P

Just because someone walks in on this thread and says" There is no way I could ever be fooled" Laughable really in the face of MOUNTAINS of evidence.

And some have admitted to not reading the thread, which has tons of evidence to support PWR/PID. They just make an assumption based on what they've been led to believe w/out actually doing any fact-checking. JMO

Rock star

Used car salesman

[edit on 6-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by switching yard
In Beatles lore and legend, we are supposed to believe that Yoko assigned May Pang to be John's mistress and Yoko sent them on a sort honeymoon with not only blessing but encouragement.

More like assigned to be John's handler while he was in Laurel Canyon.

Was John Lennon really in Laural Canyon??? I haven't had a chance to read that site yet but is on my list to get to... hmm.... the plot thickens...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Was John Lennon really in Laural Canyon???

Yes, indeedy. From the LC series by Dave McGowan:

...Former Beatle John Lennon is, to be sure, one of the most famous names to be found on the Laurel Canyon Death List. Lennon also has the distinction of being one of the few Laurel Canyon alumni whose cause of death is acknowledged to have been homicide. The ex-Beatle, of course, never lived in the canyon, but he was a fixture on the Sunset Strip and at various Laurel Canyon hangouts, frequently in the company of Harry Nilsson. And as readers surely recall, he was gunned down on December 8, 1980 – purportedly by Mark David Chapman, but more likely by a second gunman.

Lennon was, as everyone knows, murdered in front of New York’s Dakota Apartments, which had been portrayed by filmmaker Roman Polanski in the 1960s as a den of Satanic cult activity (in his film Rosemary’s Baby). Not long before Lennon’s murder, Chapman had approached occult filmmaker Kenneth Anger and offered him a gift of live bullets. Just days after Lennon was felled, Anger’s long-delayed final cut of Lucifer Rising made its New York debut, not far from the bloodstained grounds of the Dakota Apartments. And not long after that, the ‘Reagan Revolution’ began to transform America...

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

And I think pretty much everyone agrees the circumstances around his death are pretty suspicious. Fenton Bresler's book, "The Murder of John Lennon," basically concluded the CIA killed John w/ a mind-controlled Manchurian assassin (Mark David Chapman). He thought it was a public execution b/c the new Reagan admin was worried about his becoming active again.

It seems to me like when John returned his MBE, he was sending a big F- you message to TPTB. The FBI managed to hound him into submission/hiding during the '70's, but then he was making a big comeback in 1980 when he got assassinated.

There are some strange things about MDC. He lived in Hawaii, & had to fly over to NY to kill John. He actually did it twice, b/c the 1st time, it didn't happen. Then, after he shot John (or whatever happened), he just sat & waited for the police w/ "The Catcher in the Rye."

COVERT WAR ON ROCK BY ALEX CONSTANTINE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 11
PROJECT WALRUS..JOHN LENNON

Mark-David Chapman chose to plead not guilty due to following the direction of his voices.. His attorney J. .Marks, punctuated the plea "by reason of insanity". Chapman testified "I can hear their thoughts, I can hear them talking, but not from the outside, from the inside" Not one of the three psychiatrists at the trial explored the possibility of Mind-Control. In 1977 Chapman lost his fundamentalist religion and became a Satanist...

more at
www.articlesbase.com...

This is from an interview w/ Playboy w/ John Lennon in 1980 - shortly before he was assassinated.

PLAYBOY: "Acid?"

LENNON: "Not in years. A little mushroom or peyote is not beyond my scope, you know, maybe twice a year or something. You don't hear about it anymore, but people are still visiting the cosmos. We must always remember to thank the CIA and the Army for '___'. That's what people forget. Everything is the opposite of what it is, isn't it, Harry? So get out the bottle, boy... and relax. They invented '___' to control people and what they did was give us freedom. Sometimes it works in mysterious ways its wonders to perform. If you look in the Government reports on acid, the ones who jumped out the window or killed themselves because of it, I think even with Art Linkletter's daughter, it happened to her years later. So, let's face it, she wasn't really on acid when she jumped out the window. And I've never met anybody who's had a flashback on acid. I've never had a flashback in my life and I took millions of trips in the Sixties."

www.whale.to...

John Lennon VS The Illuminati

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join