It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Actually, the name "Bill" on the upright bass can be explained. Bill Black played bass on Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel". Macca purchased that bass. This is Bill Black's bass, which explains the word Bill on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Actually, the name "Bill" on the upright bass can be explained. Bill Black played bass on Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel". Macca purchased that bass. This is Bill Black's bass, which explains the word Bill on it.

Thanks for that info.

Other references to "Bill": Bungalow Bill, Billy Shears, "Hello Billy" in Liverpool Christmas special, "Bill" in "Let It Be" clip that Uncle Benny posted earlier.

Any more?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Its amazing that after the perfect photos that someone has posted showing the EXACT matches of SIMILAR photos with similar facials expressions that anyone believes he was replaced.

Complete idiocy.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
Its amazing that after the perfect photos that someone has posted showing the EXACT matches of SIMILAR photos with similar facials expressions that anyone believes he was replaced.

Complete idiocy.

They're similar, but not the same. That's been proven by forensic science. Or maybe you think forensic science is "idiocy" too? It's been shown that some of the facial features are different on Paul & Faul in a way that can't be explained by surgery. This article pretty much proves Paul was replaced: /mw83db

I find it shocking anyone could think these are 2 halves of the same face:

Oh, & they also had different eye color & the replacement was taller.

Paul vs. the used car salesman that replaced him:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Guy...the reason youre so frustrating is you won't even consider you're wrong, and the photos you use are the SAME person but at photos that are:

Taken at VERY different ages
The older photos of Paul he has definitely had work done, i.e. a facelift
Different facial expressions
Different angles
Different Lenses

Please dispute the MANY photos that were perfectly matched, right above this post. THATS proof, yours is just subjective nonscientific nonsense.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Where are the "differences"?

Originally posted by seaofgreen
Read Dakudo's post again, slowly this time; you'll find there's a question for you at the end.

re: seaofgreen... And?

The two photos are in black and white -

Even with your disinformation tactics it`s blatantly obvious the eyes in both pics are two different shades. The second picture looks like it`s from the Hey Jude vid, so it`s Bill with his lighter eyes.

The picture above is either Paul (as the eyes are darker) or Bill wearing dark contacts.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
You just don't learn do you. As I predicted, you just couldn't resist coming back and staying true to form with your little snide remarks.

Three words - "pot... kettle... black."

What is the reasoning behind comparing Paul McCartney with Albarn anyway? It's completely ridiculous.

This is the third time you`ve consciously misinterpreted what I`ve said regarding Damon Albarn -

Originally posted by pmexplorer
We have old uncle benny... simultaneously trying to incur some kind of link between a 90's pop band and Paul McCartney via an innocuous picture...2-9-2009 06.05

pmexplorer - And to compare Damon Albarn (of all people) to Sir Paul McCartney is as laughable as your obsession with my posts here... 5-9-2009 07.22

- Do you enjoy spreading lies?

- Do you enjoy being shown up for those lies??

Oh and Stephen King is a writer of fiction correct? Easy to see why you'd be a fan of fictional stories.

Touche.

I`m still waiting for your five songs from Faul/Bill which you`ve as yet failed to provide (surprise, surprise)!
If you believe "Paul McCartney" (Bill) had such a great career after the Beatles, it shouldn`t be too hard to pick five songs which we can compare to Albarns.

I await with interest...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

And in relation to the subject of thread - Paul replaced in 66 - where are the differences in these photos that would support this theory?

Obviously, the photos have different lighting so leave aside differences of shade and concentrate on the shapes. Look at Paul's right eye in particular (it's in better focus in both pics): look at the shape of the top and bottom eyelids; look at the shape of the eyebrow; look at the shape of the area of skin between the eye and the eyebrow; etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Where are the "differences"?

Read Dakudo's post again, slowly this time; you'll find there's a question for you at the end.

The two photos are in black and white -

Even with your disinformation tactics it`s blatantly obvious the eyes in both pics are two different shades.

LOL! They are black and white!

You only see contrast and brightness in black and white photos. And the levels of contrast and brightness depend on the lighting the photo was taken in.

Different lighting conditions will produce different brightness in the eyes, and thus the "shade" will be "different".

Here's proof you are talking nonsense:

Two pics of Paul with different eye "shades":

The second picture looks like it`s from the Hey Jude vid, so it`s Bill with his lighter eyes.

The picture above is either Paul (as the eyes are darker) or Bill wearing dark contacts.

Interesting that you cannot tell if the first picture is of Paul or 'Faul'!

PIDDERS claim that the eyes are "different", don't they?

Yet you cannot decide if those eyes are Paul's or 'Faul's'.

Your inability to differentiate proves you cannot see any differences in the shape, contour and characteristics of the eyes at all!

Your only bases for concluding this picture may be Paul's eyes is that the other set of eyes are "darker" - and I've already proven that eye shades change with lighting.

Good work helping PIA Uncle Benny.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I`m still waiting for your five songs from Faul/Bill which you`ve as yet failed to provide (surprise, surprise)!
If you believe "Paul McCartney" (Bill) had such a great career after the Beatles, it shouldn`t be too hard to pick five songs which we can compare to Albarns.

I await with interest...

Please don't: too subjective -- it would only end in tears. And off-topic anyway.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
In Beatles lore and legend, we are supposed to believe that Yoko assigned May Pang to be John's mistress and Yoko sent them on a sort honeymoon with not only blessing but encouragement. So begins the "lost weekend" which lasted months.

Now, we get this on Wikipedia...

"According to May Pang, during Lennon's "Lost Weekend" with her they planned to visit McCartney in New Orleans, where McCartney was recording the Venus and Mars album, but Lennon went back to Ono the day before the planned visit after Ono said she had a new cure for Lennon's smoking habit."

Anyone with half a brain can figure that all of the above stories, lore and legend as I call these kind of stories, is pure nonsense.

It's time people wake up and seek some truth. As Lennon sang "gimme some truth."

Right, going back to me wife now after shagging a mistress (which I willl now dump) 'cause wifey has a new cure for smoking.

Yeah, sure. Avant-garde, you see. Nevermind Yoko smokes like a chimney and always has done.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

LOL! They are black and white!

You only see contrast and brightness in black and white photos. And the levels of contrast and brightness depend on the lighting the photo was taken in.

So you`ve gone out of your way to find two pictures with differing contrast and then set them out in black and white.

I`ve seen Diabolo1 do this before - the only way you have of helping yourself is altering and tampering pictures to make them appear as something else.... Bravo dakudo, excellent work tampering with photos.

Different lighting conditions will produce different brightness in the eyes, and thus the "shade" will be different".

Exactly, but the COLOUR won`t be different - That`s why you have the pictures in black and white!

Your inability to differentiate proves you cannot see any differences in the shape, contour and characteristics of the eyes at all!

It "proves" that you`ve altered the pictures accordingly to suit your petty agenda.

Your only bases for concluding this picture may be Paul's eyes is that the other set of eyes are "darker" - and I've already proven that eye shades change with lighting.

You haven`t proven anything - Like I said, how can anyone tell without colour?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I await with interest...

Please don't: too subjective -- it would only end in tears. And off-topic anyway.

It`s not off topic if we`re showing up one mans reputation as a fraud - You clearly don`t come from a musical background.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
5 great songs by Paul after 1966?

- Hey Jude

- With a little help from my friends

- Get back

- Blackbird

- Fool on the hill

yeah completely talentless!!

5 great songs of his solo carrer?

- Maybe i'm amazed

- Let me roll it

- This one

- Here today

- Jenny Wren

..and there are many, many more.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The video for This One is particularly creepy. The lyrics suggest a fellow is keeping a big secret and wanted to reveal it but never felt the moment was right but now there's no better moment than this one however he's still worried about being accepted.

If anything, This One goes on the side of PID, not PIA. Look at the creepy video, creeps me out.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1

- Maybe i'm amazed

- Let me roll it

- This one

- Here today

- Jenny Wren

Uh, the only one that could possibly be considered great is Maybe I'm Amazed. And still that song isn't as good as many of Paul's hit songs before 1967.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I await with interest...

It`s not off topic if we`re showing up one mans reputation as a fraud - You clearly don`t come from a musical background.

Go on then, I bow to your superior musical knowledge; explain to me how comparing Damon Albarn songs to PM post Beatles songs helps to prove whether PM was replaced in 66.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

- Maybe i'm amazed

- Let me roll it

- This one

- Here today

- Jenny Wren

All of these songs are just great and could have been Beatles-singles...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

- Maybe i'm amazed

- Let me roll it

- This one

- Here today

- Jenny Wren

Uh, the only one that could possibly be considered great is Maybe I'm Amazed. And still that song isn't as good as many of Paul's hit songs before 1967.

You have to 1st agree the criteria by which you're judging them. E.g. number of cover versions, amount of radio play, etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've seen this thread on the front page of ATS for some time now, and have only ventured in on a few occasions. I can't possibly read all that's here, but here's my take on it. I would put Paul McCartney in the top ten musicians of all time, right up there with Beethoven, Mozart, Brian Wilson, etc........ Now, McCartney's physical (facial) attributes aside, the odds of finding a musician of the same caliber who looked for all intents and purposes exactly like McCartney have got to be in the trillions.

Just my two cents.

Peace

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Dr Love]

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join